• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:43
CEST 01:43
KST 08:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8450 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 184 Next
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 25 2013 21:56 GMT
#1581
So when is kita supposed to die?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 25 2013 21:58 GMT
#1582
I haven't been around enough to know for sure honestly.
I've been busier during the days than usual and my usual relaxing time in the evening has been...occupado with my guy who has decided he no longer wants to sleep normally.

We have until tomorrow night I guess so I'll try to get something concrete in before then.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 25 2013 21:59 GMT
#1583
When the vote is done? Honestly I'm not quite sure. It just says they're targeted with 1 KP. So I'm guessing whenever the mods get back.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 22:13 GMT
#1584
On June 26 2013 06:56 Crossfire99 wrote:
So when is kita supposed to die?


Kita dies as soon as you post a read of all players in the game

go gogogogo


Yeah I can't really wait, I'll shoot the gun shoot and guys that did action in D1/N1 will die.
Mostly because I want a scum dead before the lynch so we can lynch another scummer (also I want to feel like I shot a scum, but also if it kills a townie I can't abstain from any responsibility because it was random. Win-win)
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 25 2013 22:24 GMT
#1585
On June 26 2013 07:13 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 06:56 Crossfire99 wrote:
So when is kita supposed to die?


Kita dies as soon as you post a read of all players in the game

go gogogogo


Yeah I can't really wait, I'll shoot the gun shoot and guys that did action in D1/N1 will die.
Mostly because I want a scum dead before the lynch so we can lynch another scummer (also I want to feel like I shot a scum, but also if it kills a townie I can't abstain from any responsibility because it was random. Win-win)

Lol. I don't have that much time. I will say that I'm actually not sure about sk8r now. I need to ask him some questions when he gets back in the thread. Something kita said made me think of something.

Other than that I'd be down for austin today. I don't think I'd do anyone else barring a good case.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 25 2013 22:38 GMT
#1586
On June 26 2013 07:24 Crossfire99 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 07:13 gonzaw wrote:
On June 26 2013 06:56 Crossfire99 wrote:
So when is kita supposed to die?


Kita dies as soon as you post a read of all players in the game

go gogogogo


Yeah I can't really wait, I'll shoot the gun shoot and guys that did action in D1/N1 will die.
Mostly because I want a scum dead before the lynch so we can lynch another scummer (also I want to feel like I shot a scum, but also if it kills a townie I can't abstain from any responsibility because it was random. Win-win)

Lol. I don't have that much time. I will say that I'm actually not sure about sk8r now. I need to ask him some questions when he gets back in the thread. Something kita said made me think of something.

Other than that I'd be down for austin today. I don't think I'd do anyone else barring a good case.


Hey, look! The guy who would be totally down for austin today, just voted to vig me. Me and austin must be scum buddies right? That makes complete sense. He doesn't even blink.

@gonzaw, I'm the Fallen Angel
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
June 25 2013 23:01 GMT
#1587
## Give Fucks

kita is survivor
why would you kill a survivor so soon
Survivor is the town-oriented third party, just like SK is the scum-oriented one.
you don't kill a survivor T_T
He could be useful for us

Also I see people are liking austinmcc as scum candidate. Cool. I'm also surprised nobody mentioned that Kurumi was a big null on my last post and I didn't mention him as a candidate. Not that it would change the vote at the end of the post, but I forgot to put him there

I find it interesting that so far into day 2, and austin seems to give no fucks about me anymore. I mean, I was his vote on day1.

anyways voting him now
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 23:08 GMT
#1588
Some people give fucks, and some people don't.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 25 2013 23:10 GMT
#1589
Uh.... Mods? Has anything happened?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 23:24 GMT
#1590
Goddamit guys do something

WOS, Xfire, sk8, etc (I guess austin is included here as well)

It's already 24 hours into D2 and some of you either have 0 scumreads so far, or haven't even posted yet wtf?
How do you guys expect to win a game like this?
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 25 2013 23:26 GMT
#1591
On June 26 2013 08:24 gonzaw wrote:
Goddamit guys do something

WOS, Xfire, sk8, etc (I guess austin is included here as well)

It's already 24 hours into D2 and some of you either have 0 scumreads so far, or haven't even posted yet wtf?
How do you guys expect to win a game like this?

Sorry dude, it's coming. Seriously, can't control the whims of a 6 month old teething baby.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 00:02 GMT
#1592
Well, okay, I'm shooting my load in 1 hour if nothing happens, if anybody wants to be here to experience
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 26 2013 00:06 GMT
#1593
Wait for tomorrow afternoon gonzaw. No reason to take out a player like BC mid way through the cycle.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 00:15 GMT
#1594
But tomorrow I'll be home late (like 2-3 hours before deadline). If for instance, austin dies, then we have little time to do shit (also hosts might get late to show the flip)...
...although I guess I can just be negative and assume austin won't die.

Yeah, I won't do it now, but I'll shoot before I go to sleep (in 4 hours or so)
[UoN]Sentinel
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United States11320 Posts
June 26 2013 00:42 GMT
#1595
Votes:

austinmcc (3) - Xatalos, gonzaw, Zephirdd
kitaman27 (4) - Dandel Ion, Kurumi, austinmcc, BloodyCoobler, Zephirdd

Bubbas not voting: Sk8rguy, strongandbig, Crossfire99, geript, kitaman27

kitaman is the leading bubba with 5 votes. 7 votes are needed to lynch a bubba.

Tell me if I missed anyone. Only votes in the voting thread count!

CUNTDOWN:
Нас зовет дух отцов, память старых бойцов, дух Москвы и твердыня Полтавы
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 00:43 GMT
#1596
The kita bubba was lynched in that side-show right?
Does he flip now or after deadline?

kita, you are still missing that 2nd half of reads, and the description of your role (or rather what you used it for...no I didn't make your role...thankfully lol )
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 26 2013 01:23 GMT
#1597
Well as far as I know it didn't hit me. So unless he's like bulletproof or something...???
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 01:40 GMT
#1598
Or maybe 2 of that group of yours are scum and voted for you and not kita so kita doesn't die?

Well...so what now? We are back at the same place as before, and I kind of want to keep voting austin until convinced otherwise
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 26 2013 02:20 GMT
#1599
##Vote AustinMC

So awkward, how did Kita know i started with the Tardis >_>. It's not even that good just saying. You have to give up a night of your actual role to use it, I got lucky that I used my role during day and then TARDis'd at night.

I voted Kita for the thing.

On June 26 2013 06:37 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 06:37 Dandel Ion wrote:
btw zephir, I suggest giving a fuck today.


I'd say the same to sk8 but I think it'll anger him and make him give me a shittier role in the future

Hey Garbonzo, from what I understand, the role I originally gave you was modified/nerfed. Since the one originally posted actually has benefit to the town.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 26 2013 02:34 GMT
#1600
How can this role possibly be the result of a nerf?


On June 26 2013 11:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
##Vote AustinMC






NOOOOOOOO

You just DONT DO THAT
YOU JUST DONT
CHRIST GOD

On June 24 2013 06:31 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 06:28 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:26 gonzaw wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:23 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Also, I know I said I could prove that he is town, it's NOT because he masoned me.

Why could you only confirm him and not anyone else?
That baffles me.
It seems that you knew he was town all along.


Why do you keep tunneling sk8 kurumi (specially with stuff like that you just posted)?

Meapak why do you "tunneled" zepphird then come back after the "lynch" to complain?

He defends himself based on the role he has.
I ain't believin' a guy who's hiding behind a mask.


I was the only one that didn't want to lynch Solstice. He flipped town, and now you still want to continue tunnelling me. Since he's dead I have no reason to reveal any information to you. Why are you trying to figure out my role so much?

I didn't vote Solstice and I didn't vote Austin for the same reason, I think scum were directing the lynch.


>Scum directed the austin last-minute lynch
>Votes austin without any reason

Seems legit

On June 24 2013 06:54 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 06:43 Xatalos wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:31 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:28 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:26 gonzaw wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:23 Kurumi wrote:
On June 24 2013 06:20 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Also, I know I said I could prove that he is town, it's NOT because he masoned me.

Why could you only confirm him and not anyone else?
That baffles me.
It seems that you knew he was town all along.


Why do you keep tunneling sk8 kurumi (specially with stuff like that you just posted)?

Meapak why do you "tunneled" zepphird then come back after the "lynch" to complain?

He defends himself based on the role he has.
I ain't believin' a guy who's hiding behind a mask.


I was the only one that didn't want to lynch Solstice. He flipped town, and now you still want to continue tunnelling me. Since he's dead I have no reason to reveal any information to you. Why are you trying to figure out my role so much?

I didn't vote Solstice and I didn't vote Austin for the same reason, I think scum were directing the lynch.


Lol, that's a pretty lackluster reason I must say...... Why would scum want austinmcc dead when he was A) scum or at least B) otherwise harmful to town and a good lynch candidate for D2? It just makes no sense for scum to rush in and vote for austinmcc. And it didn't even go that well, which proves that scum didn't want it. So austinmcc is either scum or scum otherwise want him alive.


Possibly. Except you could use the same argument against Solstice, and Solstice was the original lynch target and flipped a blue. If you follow the votes, players who were on both the Solstice lynch and Austin lynch were
Solstice lynch train - Xatalos, WoS, Zephirdd, kitaman, gonzaw, Crossfire99, geript, Dandel Ion
Austin lynch train - Zephirdd, Dandel Ion, Xatalos, kitaman, Crossfire99, gonzaw, Kurumi

Zephird, Xatalos, Dandel Ion, Kitaman, Xfire were on both the Solstice and the Austin lynch.



I didn't vote Solstice and I didn't vote Austin for the same reason, I think scum were directing the lynch.


Zephird, Xatalos, Dandel Ion, Kitaman, Xfire were on both the Solstice and the Austin lynch.


>Thinks scum directed the sol lynch and austin counter-lynch
>Posts names of 5 players who did so, who he suspects some are said scum
>Votes austin and never mentions those 5 players again

Oh my god BC was right in trying to shoot you on D1 goddamit

For fucks sake, I have to think about this

##Unvote: austin
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings48
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta26
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 146
ProTech145
ViBE144
SpeCial 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13812
Artosis 538
PianO 28
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm138
canceldota129
League of Legends
Doublelift3976
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1621
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe126
Other Games
summit1g7761
shahzam611
Day[9].tv451
C9.Mang0386
Maynarde86
Trikslyr55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV134
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 50
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP28
• RyuSc2 25
• Response 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur582
• Day9tv451
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.