• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:32
CEST 16:32
KST 23:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9475 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 76

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 184 Next
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 19:38 GMT
#1501
On June 26 2013 04:33 austinmcc wrote:
Kita did not receive notification last night that he became a vet.


...so?

DAMN, the filter thing changed so now I try to use filters in other games and the links are broken ;_;
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 19:39 GMT
#1502
I'm talking about the role that was created for him at the start of the game (I just want to make sure he doesn't have MY role lol)
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 25 2013 19:42 GMT
#1503
Oh, that was in relation to me double-checking, not to your comment about wanting to know his stuff.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 19:42 GMT
#1504
austin convince me you are town, come on
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 19:43 GMT
#1505
So basically we have to lynch kita before LYLO anyways.

No need to procrastinate it further imo.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 19:45 GMT
#1506
Tho I guess lynching austin works as well.

I, like, don't even give a shit which of the two dies first.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 19:46 GMT
#1507
tl;dr: make me give a shit you two
A backwards poet writes inverse.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 25 2013 19:47 GMT
#1508
On June 26 2013 04:46 Dandel Ion wrote:
tl;dr: make me give a shit you two

##Ex-lax: Dandel Ion

On June 26 2013 04:42 gonzaw wrote:
austin convince me you are town, come on

##Ex-lax: gonzaw?
Fe fi fo fum.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 19:52 GMT
#1509
You know kita also tried too hard to be funny look where that got him
A backwards poet writes inverse.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 25 2013 19:58 GMT
#1510
On June 26 2013 04:52 Dandel Ion wrote:
You know kita also tried too hard to be funny look where that got him

True. But it made me smile, and I tend to be more involved if I can enjoy the game. Falling behind here didn't generate the enjoyment. Therefore, I'm afraid I need to give you the ex-lax.
Fe fi fo fum.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 19:59 GMT
#1511
GODDAMIT PEOPLE PUT LINKS TO GAMES IN PROFILES

Anyways, links to Xfire's shit:

MTg2:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=389088&user=Crossfire99
Themed:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397553&user=Crossfire99
WLIIA:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=378652&user=Crossfire99

This game:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415738&user=Crossfire99

Thoughts:
As scum he is very "try-hard" and tries to blend in a lot, posting bullshit reads, etc.
I don't see that this game. Xfire doesn't try to blend in at all this game, and I'd say if he's scum his "insta-vote" on solstice would put some unnecessary pressure on him, he maybe would have tried faking some contributions before that point

I'm worried about him being 3rd party. He has done 0 scumhunting.
I'm not being figuratively here either, but literal, he has literally not tried hunting for scum at all (barring that "let's lynch solstice because of this 1 post" stuff).

He spent all D1 talking about sk8's role (and how town sk8 is), then doing the insta-weird votes on sosltice+austin.
On N1 he doesn't do shit, and this D2 he spends most of his time arguing his town read on Zepphird and little else basically

Like...reading back older games it's unlike his scum meta....but there's a line for what I'm willing to use that to overlook his lack of scumhunting

I'm not comfortable with 3P shit though, so I'll leave Xfire alone (if one of you guys is super 3P-hunting master then be my guest).
Gonna read austin now
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 20:01 GMT
#1512
Also, for instance there's quite a difference in his town games and this one (he actually scumhunts in his town games, I'm talking about Xfire), and that worries me
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 25 2013 20:04 GMT
#1513
Dandel I've noticed what appears to be a distinct lack of the joy you usually experience whilst playing.

Whass wrong?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 20:12 GMT
#1514
So, how about I use that gun now?
Like, I'll wait before EVERYBODY posts first (including Xfire and sk8, MOST IMPORTANTLY those guys)

It WILL have to shoot someone, and because of what I said earlier it has to be this D2, so why not do it sooner than later? It doesn't make a difference at all and we get more time to discuss stuff that happened with it.

If any of you had an action on D1/N2 I would start talking and posting now because this may be your last chance, so I'm giving you some time (couple of hours most likely)
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 20:13 GMT
#1515
Boring.
Basically.

It's like this is PYP only that I know who to carpetbomb into 2 cycles earlier even.

And the only two people that tried to be funny (kita and austin) tried too hard so they weren't.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 20:14 GMT
#1516
On June 26 2013 05:12 gonzaw wrote:
So, how about I use that gun now?
Like, I'll wait before EVERYBODY posts first (including Xfire and sk8, MOST IMPORTANTLY those guys)

It WILL have to shoot someone, and because of what I said earlier it has to be this D2, so why not do it sooner than later? It doesn't make a difference at all and we get more time to discuss stuff that happened with it.

If any of you had an action on D1/N2 I would start talking and posting now because this may be your last chance, so I'm giving you some time (couple of hours most likely)

I don't.

Unless austin's thing counts as me doing an action, but whatever yolo (maybe)
A backwards poet writes inverse.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 25 2013 20:15 GMT
#1517
I dunno whether it counts as you using an action, but I don't think so. As I wrote the role, I myself took actions on both D1 (sending out the stuff) and N1 (choosing a target AND de-bearing Xatalos).
Fe fi fo fum.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 20:20 GMT
#1518
something to keep in mind:
Acro wasn't super townie (at least not to me lel) and had a meh role, so he was probably shot for his reads, which were austin, snb and MZ.
Just puttin that one out there.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 20:30 GMT
#1519
Okay, I read austin's previous games (scum+town) and they have nothing in common with this one so I'll just ignore them

Hey austin, remember these posts?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415738&currentpage=33#652
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415738&currentpage=56#1107
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415738&currentpage=59#1180
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415738&currentpage=61#1218

You FoS Zepphird, you FoS Xfire, you FoS Kurumi, then you defend your FoS of Xfire again.
+ Show Spoiler +
Also those posts are FUCKING WEIRD AS HELL WTF AUSTIN?
Are you on drugs?


You go from one of them to the other without giving a shit, you 100% ignore them afterwards, ALL THREE OF THEM

Also this:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=415738&currentpage=74#1464

Shitty case (even if it's right that kita was hidding info about Tardis).
Kita doesn't want vigs shooting unknowns therefore he's scum.
Foolishness would be proud austin.

You just hop from "weird illegible case" on one guy to the other, you just CANT BE TOWN dude, this feels like a sick joke

On June 22 2013 07:32 austinmcc wrote:
Or maybe I DO have that power and you're immune to it.

My read on Zephirdd is that he managed to win PTP3 for his team by being a jerky mafia face. I don't like that, but tbh I don't remember him doing anything super duper mafia-y. Gonna be trying to get info out of him early, because he was able to blend in late game once everyone was lazified and didn't care.


After your "case" on Zepphird, I made sure to CTRL+F him in the rest of your posts.
You never mention any opinion on him again, you just use him as an object for your cases on Kurumi/Xfire etc.

Like hell am I supposed to believe the bolded bit when you dont' give a flying fuck about that yourself? You just lied there to gain eazy town cred in early game then? It sure looks like it.
(Hint: Zepphird is "blending in" right now, and he was in all game long until MZ flipped and "confirmed" him, what were you doing then? What do you think of Zeph now? I dunno because since you made a CASE on him where you FOSED AND VOTED HIM you never talked about him again)

Also:
On June 24 2013 10:09 austinmcc wrote:

NOW ONTO MORE IMPORTANT MATTERS

JEEBUS STOP LYNCHING ME.

On June 25 2013 23:59 austinmcc wrote:
Hey duders, stop lynching me. Gonzaw's onto something here:.

On June 26 2013 00:13 austinmcc wrote:
As for me, again, stop lynching me. Go lynch someone else.


This is annoying as fuck austin.

Also hey austin, how about you stop talking about setup shit and discuss whether kita's post/claim etc has any effect on your case on him or not, if you want to lynch him or not, etc?

+ Show Spoiler +
Hell I think the most likely explanation is that you are on drugs and having lapses in your memory or some shit I just can't comprehend your play this game
If this is true then please call a friend, a family member, and ask for help. You don't even have to post in TL, just say tell us you are busy and secretly PM deconduo about it so he replaces you
No hard feelings bro, hope you get better


I want to vote you, but I'll have to wait for kita to arrive with his PTP claim and his "2nd half", and I'm gonna read Kurumi now (and maybe geript).
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 20:31 GMT
#1520
Meh I can change votes anyway

##Vote: austin
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1120
RotterdaM645
SteadfastSC280
TKL 234
Rex132
CosmosSc2 40
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 645
SteadfastSC 280
TKL 234
Rex 132
ProTech88
CosmosSc2 40
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48694
Calm 3464
Shuttle 2634
Jaedong 1711
Horang2 706
Mini 527
actioN 481
Rush 435
Soma 424
EffOrt 409
[ Show more ]
Stork 378
Soulkey 362
ZerO 259
BeSt 222
Snow 186
Larva 181
Mong 121
firebathero 115
Zeus 90
hero 83
Mind 77
910 72
Free 58
Hyun 56
sorry 46
Sharp 41
Shine 36
Shinee 36
PianO 32
Pusan 31
ToSsGirL 28
JYJ 26
Bale 22
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 20
Aegong 18
HiyA 18
Rock 13
Killer 13
scan(afreeca) 13
Hm[arnc] 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5203
Dendi1305
420jenkins1
Counter-Strike
fl0m2469
Fnx 610
x6flipin0
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
ChuDatz27
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko366
Other Games
singsing2200
hiko805
Liquid`RaSZi408
crisheroes387
B2W.Neo302
DeMusliM212
ceh9210
dupreeh204
Pyrionflax185
Khaldor185
Livibee173
Liquid`VortiX149
Trikslyr84
QueenE65
ZerO(Twitch)18
Hui .7
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 473
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH244
• mYiSmile114
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1981
• Jankos1617
• TFBlade523
Other Games
• Shiphtur659
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 28m
The PondCast
19h 28m
INu's Battles
20h 28m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.