• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:20
CEST 16:20
KST 23:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7841 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 75

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 184 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 25 2013 17:29 GMT
#1481
Kill it.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 25 2013 17:34 GMT
#1482
then who killed s0lstice
yo potato donna noble you scum
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 25 2013 17:36 GMT
#1483
Also, big post to come, now that I don't have to worry about being night killed (I hope)
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 25 2013 17:37 GMT
#1484
Kita, if you don't need the TARDIS anymore, give it to a townie now. Why wait until night? Give it to gonzaw now cause I'm not buying what you're saying.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 25 2013 17:40 GMT
#1485
It has a night action associated with it's passing. Sk8r can confirm.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 25 2013 17:41 GMT
#1486
Interested in this post, and your reasons for not claiming the moment you got the thing.
Fe fi fo fum.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 25 2013 17:47 GMT
#1487
Wasn't going to claim until N2 to inform the mafia team not to night hit me, but then I got a bit too trolly so I figured I'd be better off claiming now.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Crossfire99
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1529 Posts
June 25 2013 17:48 GMT
#1488
On June 26 2013 02:40 kitaman27 wrote:
It has a night action associated with it's passing. Sk8r can confirm.

So you can't pass it until night? I'm confused what you're trying to say here.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 25 2013 17:50 GMT
#1489
The TARDIS has either a medic or busdriver night action to pick from and then when you use it, it gets passed to the next player.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 25 2013 18:12 GMT
#1490
Well, that was a weird turn of events... At least this proves that Kitaman27 is certainly not town (no reason to claim survivor..), but he could still be scum trying to, well, survive this way. I'd say it's much better to lynch austinmcc though. He hasn't done anything to make me think he's town yet and Meapak's actions suggest he's scum as well. Kitaman27 at least can (or has to, more like it) prove he's supporting town with his role, and that should become clear on itself. So, let's just lynch austinmcc and leave Kitaman27's judgement on hold. (Aimed at BC, Zephirdd etc.)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 25 2013 18:27 GMT
#1491
I guess there is no harm at providing a list of everyone. It's not like I'll get killed for it.

gonzaw

gonzaw cared about who was going to be lynched on day one and that's one of the most important things I look for in town. Even if a mafia player has an interest in swapping the lynch, they usually don't want to be the head person in charge unless it's a bus, since it makes them look bad after the flip. With gonzaw trying to get votes to achieve a majority and typing in caps, it makes me feel like his interest was genuine.

austinmcc

Re-posting on how Meapak's actions likely implicated austin:

On June 25 2013 08:50 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 06:57 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Oh and to all the idiots talking about my "disapearence", I am on my phone, I was watching indycar and assumed that, with ten minutes left nothing was gonna happen and decided to come back after the day post.


I find this post really fishy from Meapak. He states that he assumed that nothing was going to happen with 10 minutes left, yet with that much time left the lynch hadn't been decided, sol just role claimed doctor, and we were obviously looking to consolidate to a player. I find it hard to believe that a scum veteran like Meapak would simply walk away at a time where we are scrambling for a lynch target. Only 2 minutes before the sol flip Meapak made a post, so its pretty convenient that he disappeared. When he returns, he makes no attempt to call the last minute austin bandwagon scummy nor does he return with a strong town read on austin, which makes me think he is positioning himself for the worst if we were to go after austin today.


He claims to want to push off the sk8r lynch because people he trust are reading sk8r differently. Why does it matter if someone like BC or Acro. A town austin would come to his own conclusions and then attempt to convince the person that disagrees with him to vote together. You don't push the lynch off because of a disagreement.

Take a look at this post about events of the end of day one: post

This post may look long and impressive, but it is 100% a summary. He hardly draws any conclusions or analysis based on the events. He doesn't call players scummy for voting him last minute, he doesn't call Meapak or geript town for not being around to hammer. Instead, he asks a few questions about crossfire, without really sharing an opinion about that either.

He was all aboard the Zeph lynch yesterday, but wasn't around to push it at the end of the day. Today he hasn't even mentioned Zeph. He hasn't mentioned if his read changed or anything. He votes me for weak reasoning.

WaveofShadow

It seems pretty silly for Meapak to spend so much time writing a case like that against Wave only to have it be a bus. It would have taken hours to write that up and as evidenced by his day one play, Meapak is usually too lazy/busy as scum to pull off something like that. I'm still not quite clear if he is still part of the game, but it's not worth my time to filter him to find out.

kitaman27

See! My name has green in it! That must mean I want to work together. I considered playing things out normally without claiming, playing the lurker card and contributing enough to not get lynched, but it was the night hits that I was really worried about. Even if I'm useless, I'm sometimes picked off for no real reason (aka Carnival) and I'd to be playing pretty sketchy to not be considered for a hit by day six or seven. At the point, everyone would go into paranoia mode about why I haven't been hit or why I haven't contributed, which would probably get me lynched. This would have been a lot easier as a smurf. -_-

BloodyC0bbler

Shot Meapak. Had his shot blocked yesterday. Town enough to not waste my time on him.

xxSK8rGUy277xx

My thoughts on him are pretty much in line with what I thought yesterday. You can replace "roleblock" with "shot refunded", but essentially they are the same thing.

Either BC is lying about the roleblock or the roleblocker anonymously saved Sk8rguy without claiming. Right now, I have a town read on BC due to the fact that he would have been making an unnecessary lie at little gain for himself. Plus the fact that there were multiple actions sent in leads me to believe the shot and block were real. The fact that the roleblocker has not claimed, makes me think that it was likely a scum roleblocker. If a town roleblocker saved Sk8r, he would have claimed to remove any unwarranted suspicion of Sk8r. A day blocker is hardly such a strong role in a game full of blues that it is worth a mislynch to keep your identity safe. The other alternative is that there is a scum roleblocker trying to save a town Sk8r in order to make him or BC look suspicious. From a mafia perspective, just letting Sk8r die would make more sense and make BC look bad in the process, which leads me to the conclusion that a scum roleblocker saved a scum Sk8r. Initially, I had a town read based on the way he was willing to attract attention to him by pushing BC and the way that he explained why he was using his role. However, based on the way that he moved off BC so easily explaining that he obviously wasn't going to get lynched and wanted to avoid a split vote is pretty scummy.

When crossfire explained to have created his role, it never explained why BC's shot was refunded. In fact, everyone is still in the dark about why sk8r is still alive if he wasn't responsible for saving himself. That likely means that either BC or sk8r is lying and sk8r is the obvious choice between the two. He claimed to been trying to draw a night hit, yet claims in the thread that he has a weak role.

THESE TWO STATEMENTS DIRECTLY CONTRADICT.

He also claims to have activated his day protect after BC's shot was refunded, which makes no sense. Why tell the thread?

At first, I was having second thoughts about him since he was given the TARDIS to start the game and it would be weird for the scum to start with it, but then I realized that it would make more sense with the TARDIS's built in mechanism to prevent the mafia team from passing it to each other night after night. Furthermore, sk8r failed to even mention the TARDIS to town, when it is such a strong ability.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 25 2013 18:27 GMT
#1492
I'll finish with the other half when I have a chance.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 18:44 GMT
#1493
have not read shit, but new info came to my passing about the super (shitty) gun

If I use it now, it'll kill someone that used an action on D1/N1
If I don't use it, as soon as D2 ends it'll kill someone that used an action on N1/D2

So, people that did an action on N1 are a constant so that doesn't matter (also there's scum so I guess it's good)
So the difference comes in D1/D2

People that used a power on D1:
Kurumi (create invention)
BC (shoot sk8 guy)
sk8 (prevent shot)
??? mystery shooter (shot solstice)
Meapak (make me mason buddy with Acro)

People that used a power on D2:
BC (pulverized MZ)

So yeah, I don't want to kill BC alone so I'll shoot RIGHT BEFORE the deadline (so it still counts as D2). Also I have a chance to kill our mystery scum shooter from D1 because fuck him.
I wouldn't mind Kurumi dying all things constant I guess, and well sk8 dying is not the end of the world either (serves him right for the role he made me > : ( )

What you say?
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 18:45 GMT
#1494
lol that kita wagon
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 25 2013 18:58 GMT
#1495
Can you wait so it activates on N2/D3?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 19:01 GMT
#1496
No

On June 25 2013 23:59 austinmcc wrote:
Hey duders, stop lynching me. Gonzaw's onto something here:
...
Even more than Aperture, just look at Chrono Trigger. I replaced in, was super-duper-mega caught, fought my ass off to get phagga (i think) lynched late in the game and died next day. I'm not lurky scum.


Hmm....you have a point....

Okay, austin confirmed 3P
GG
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 19:11 GMT
#1497
Oh kita claimed 3P no wonders he's getting lynched
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 19:25 GMT
#1498
I kind of want to kill austin for his lazy-ass case on kita, and where he completely ignores other scumreads of his, for instance Xfire (apparently he was enough of a scumread that he melted his brain when he made those illegible posts previously)

But...oh well I guess I'll have to read his filter now (and previous games).
I hate this part of playing mafia
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
June 25 2013 19:26 GMT
#1499
Hey kita, how about you claim your PTP role? And ability as well?
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 25 2013 19:33 GMT
#1500
Kita did not receive notification last night that he became a vet.
Fe fi fo fum.
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
20:00
Kung Fu Cup Weekly #26
IntoTheiNu 1115
RotterdaM640
SteadfastSC319
TKL 259
Rex135
CosmosSc2 41
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 632
SteadfastSC 296
TKL 229
Rex 132
ProTech48
CosmosSc2 39
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42141
Calm 2957
Shuttle 2458
Jaedong 1621
Horang2 817
actioN 572
Soma 508
Mini 449
Soulkey 444
Rush 391
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 347
Stork 345
ZerO 262
BeSt 244
Larva 230
Snow 187
Mong 131
firebathero 124
hero 115
Zeus 96
Mind 84
910 71
Free 64
Hyun 47
sorry 43
Shine 42
Sharp 42
Shinee 36
PianO 33
Pusan 32
JYJ 30
ToSsGirL 29
Aegong 25
Sexy 25
Bale 23
HiyA 22
Terrorterran 21
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 13
Rock 12
Killer 12
Sacsri 11
Dota 2
Gorgc5476
Dendi1261
Counter-Strike
fl0m2242
Fnx 589
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King169
ChuDatz18
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko421
Other Games
singsing2229
hiko815
crisheroes508
B2W.Neo306
Liquid`RaSZi209
DeMusliM188
Khaldor188
Livibee183
Pyrionflax170
Liquid`VortiX147
dupreeh72
Trikslyr70
QueenE59
ZerO(Twitch)15
ceh90
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 1400
Other Games
BasetradeTV189
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH231
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2112
• Jankos1586
• TFBlade593
• Noizen105
Other Games
• Shiphtur690
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 40m
The PondCast
19h 40m
INu's Battles
20h 40m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.