• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:28
CEST 04:28
KST 11:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6102 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 184 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 25 2013 13:40 GMT
#1441
On June 25 2013 22:23 Dandel Ion wrote:
Krummi made BC inventor
Crossfire didn't
Crossfire didn't do anything in fact.

But I'll make the remaining scumteam kita, austin and snb now.


What about Crossfire99 stopping the sk8r bandwagon in its tracks? That felt like a townish thing to do, unless sk8r is scum of course. I agree that he hasn't done much else though..... If anything.

Inventor.. You mean that weird picking power? Well, I guess... Hmm.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 25 2013 13:43 GMT
#1442
On June 25 2013 22:24 Dandel Ion wrote:
Beyond Wave -> town, Zeph -> town and austin -> mafia scum I don't think there's too much to take away from MZ's filter.
His other interactions are too small and weak.


Haha, that was simplified. But maybe it's safer to not analyze it *too* closely for details.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 13:46 GMT
#1443
On June 25 2013 22:40 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 22:23 Dandel Ion wrote:
Krummi made BC inventor
Crossfire didn't
Crossfire didn't do anything in fact.

But I'll make the remaining scumteam kita, austin and snb now.


What about Crossfire99 stopping the sk8r bandwagon in its tracks? That felt like a townish thing to do, unless sk8r is scum of course. I agree that he hasn't done much else though..... If anything.

Inventor.. You mean that weird picking power? Well, I guess... Hmm.

That's why I'm not yet about to smite him with my divine wrath.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 25 2013 14:11 GMT
#1444
On June 25 2013 22:46 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 22:40 Xatalos wrote:
On June 25 2013 22:23 Dandel Ion wrote:
Krummi made BC inventor
Crossfire didn't
Crossfire didn't do anything in fact.

But I'll make the remaining scumteam kita, austin and snb now.


What about Crossfire99 stopping the sk8r bandwagon in its tracks? That felt like a townish thing to do, unless sk8r is scum of course. I agree that he hasn't done much else though..... If anything.

Inventor.. You mean that weird picking power? Well, I guess... Hmm.

That's why I'm not yet about to smite him with my divine wrath.

You can kill people?
Damn, I feel good about kitaman27 kill.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 14:15 GMT
#1445
Well I can kill with lynching.

I can't dayvig dudes or anything.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 25 2013 14:18 GMT
#1446
On June 25 2013 23:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
Well I can kill with lynching.

I can't dayvig dudes or anything.

As seen I am totally up for that. Kitaman27 was one of these baddies pushing me from the very start of their game so I hate them >:C
Also as far as I remember he liked to defend me in some games, playing the devil's advocate when everyone wanted some troll blood.
Damn, you have such cool roles 'n' stuff, I am just a Santa.
Beep.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 14:20 GMT
#1447
Your role is better than mine...
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 14:21 GMT
#1448
Maybe I have wave's, it does look a bit better for mafia than for town now i think about it.
But probably not because my role doesn't harm anyone. It's really loving and peaceful.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 25 2013 14:22 GMT
#1449
On June 25 2013 23:18 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 23:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
Well I can kill with lynching.

I can't dayvig dudes or anything.

As seen I am totally up for that. Kitaman27 was one of these baddies pushing me from the very start of their game so I hate them >:C


Might want to fact check yourself on that one.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 25 2013 14:25 GMT
#1450
On June 25 2013 23:22 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 23:18 Kurumi wrote:
On June 25 2013 23:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
Well I can kill with lynching.

I can't dayvig dudes or anything.

As seen I am totally up for that. Kitaman27 was one of these baddies pushing me from the very start of their game so I hate them >:C


Might want to fact check yourself on that one.

good god I just dont know whats going on you're right
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 25 2013 14:28 GMT
#1451
On June 25 2013 23:21 Dandel Ion wrote:
Maybe I have wave's, it does look a bit better for mafia than for town now i think about it.
But probably not because my role doesn't harm anyone. It's really loving and peaceful.

Maybe you DO have mine.
Gogo give me some words/letters
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 25 2013 14:29 GMT
#1452
On June 25 2013 23:21 Dandel Ion wrote:
It's really loving and peaceful.


I'm totally loving and peaceful too! We should be friends.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 14:46 GMT
#1453
On June 25 2013 23:28 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 23:21 Dandel Ion wrote:
Maybe I have wave's, it does look a bit better for mafia than for town now i think about it.
But probably not because my role doesn't harm anyone. It's really loving and peaceful.

Maybe you DO have mine.
Gogo give me some words/letters

p
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 14:47 GMT
#1454
goes against on of the "advice for picking" rules too
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 14:47 GMT
#1455
now that i read em
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 14:47 GMT
#1456
again
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 14:47 GMT
#1457
*one
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 14:48 GMT
#1458
On June 25 2013 23:29 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 23:21 Dandel Ion wrote:
It's really loving and peaceful.


I'm totally loving and peaceful too! We should be friends.

no u lie 2 much
A backwards poet writes inverse.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
June 25 2013 14:59 GMT
#1459
Hey duders, stop lynching me. Gonzaw's onto something here:
On June 25 2013 12:03 gonzaw wrote:
Hmm, random thoughts about scum austin:
So, would scum austin be this "submissive"?
I mean, for instance look back at Aperture 2. He was obviously trying there (as scum), he tried to appear town and play the game, he wanted to live long and survive.

He doesn't do that now. He's inactive as hell, and when he's here he just makes 1 illegible big post and leaves.

Okay, maybe he just thinks the scumteam is fine and he has little time so he doesn't even try....but that doesn't seem like it.
MZ was scum, he was lurky and didn't really put himself up to survive for a long time, or try to push town around, etc.
Some people, like Dandel/Xata/BC are town (let's assume that just for the sake of this argument), so the scumteam would be a bunch of lurkers doing little then?
If that's the case...would austin REALLY act like this? If I'm getting the correct sensation about this scumteam, then it seems to me scum austin would try to gain control of the situation. At the very least discussin and being that "tryhard townie" he was in previous games as scum (at least when he is active, he could still be mildly inactive due to IRL).
Even more than Aperture, just look at Chrono Trigger. I replaced in, was super-duper-mega caught, fought my ass off to get phagga (i think) lynched late in the game and died next day. I'm not lurky scum.

The straw polls and focus groups were me. I don't have full control of the presents I bring, and the answers I get back from those PMs determine what I can do at night. I told BC to look in the mirror for presents, hoping he'd vote himself and someone would choose a defensive role that I could assign him. He didn't vote himself. Because I didn't hear back from him, I assigned a one-night vet last night to the dude that BC voted for. The dude has not revealed that he was a vet last night.

Here's a thing that seems overlooked:
On June 22 2013 07:16 deconduo wrote:
[center]Day 1

As day dawned over the asteroid know as Demon's Run, Colonel Manton fidgeted nervously. "Relax, everything is going to go as planned" assured Madame Kovarian. "The Doctor will play right into our hands. He doesn't know anything about patience or planning, he's going to rush in and fall completely into the trap we've laid." She was interrupted by explosions going off and alarms sounding around the base. "Get to your positions!" ordered the Colonel, as the Headless Monks drew their swords.

D1 post - Colonel Manton, Madame Kovarian, Headless Monks all in red.

On June 25 2013 07:00 deconduo wrote:
Rose Tyler had been acting increasingly suspicious, and eventually someone acted on it. A sword ripped through her stomach and she dissolved into a heap of fleshy goo. Colonel Manton laughed far away in his control room, "Looks like they figured out about our Doppelgängers." A voice responded from the shadows, "Looks like you forgot to watch your back"

Meapak_Ziphh as Rose Tyler as Colonel Manton has been eviscerated.

+ Show Spoiler +
You are Colonel Manton

In order to trick the doctor you and your allies have kidnapped and disguised as some of his allies. In addition you have taken their powers. [Redacted]


Your allies are:
[Redacted]

You have a [Redacted]

You win with The Church


Your disguise is as follows:

---------

You are Rose Tyler!

You are a capable and resourceful companion to the Doctor. Throughout your journeys together, you have proven capable of taking the initiative and defusing difficult situations on your own. As such, your own influence is considerable, and you are bound and determined to get people talking.

During the day phase, you may PM the host with the names of two players. These two players will then be masoned for the following night phase. Rose Tyler will have read only access to the mason QT, and the masoned players will not be directly told that there is someone observing.

At any point in the game, you may permanently give up this power and assume the form of 'the Bad Wolf' by typing ##gaze into the Heart of the TARDIS in thread. The Bad Wolf means business.

In the form of 'the Bad Wolf,' you become a dealer of death, and gain one vigilante bullet. This bullet can be used at any time. If used during the day, the Bad Wolf must type ##divide atoms (target) in thread to perform the shot. If used at night, the shot functions as a typical vigilante shot. If the shot is targeted at the Doctor, 'the Bad Wolf' instead deals 1KP to herself.

Note to hosts: This is my first PTP so I'm not sure if this is broken as hell. I wanted to include the Bad Wolf storyline for Rose, but it's hard to make this anything other than a KP dealing role. So I ended up with what is essentially a vigilante with flair...a gun with a little bit of extra investigative/manipulative power.

You win with The Alliance

Meapak's flip as Colonel Manton.

Doesn't PROVE, but makes LIKELY, that there is a 3-man red scum team. This isn't a case where the daypost flipped co-hosts or something, it mentioned 3 red brosephs and 1 red scum has flipped as one of said broseph. So the conclusion I draw is that either there is a second faction out there or we've got a couple 3Ps floating around. Finding them not a priority at this point, but I don't currently consider shots and votes as making someone TOWN. I think, at best, we're finding people who weren't scum with Meapak.
Fe fi fo fum.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 15:05 GMT
#1460
1) I didn't pick Veteran
2) Headless monks is in plural GG
3) that's not you looking for scum
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
CranKy Ducklings102
davetesta35
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft339
ByuN 255
RuFF_SC2 152
ViBE79
CosmosSc2 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2321
GuemChi 1374
Artosis 649
Sharp 166
910 57
MaD[AoV]19
Bale 18
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
monkeys_forever373
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 741
minikerr13
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox711
Other Games
summit1g8827
Day[9].tv792
JimRising 609
C9.Mang0423
Trikslyr33
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick805
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP52
• EnkiAlexander 51
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo291
Other Games
• Day9tv792
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
13h 32m
The PondCast
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 8h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 19h
Replay Cast
1d 20h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.