• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:53
CEST 01:53
KST 08:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9040 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 184 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 25 2013 13:00 GMT
#1421
After checking Meapak's filter more closely, I'm conflicted about Kitaman27. Kitaman27 was actually Meapak's first FoS, so I was going to put Kitaman27 as probably town, but then I noticed something. Meapak DOESN'T EVEN MENTION KITAMAN27 EVER AGAIN. What? It makes me think that it could have been a clever distancing plot - or then just throwing some dirt at a townie. Hard to say, so I'll put Kitaman27 as null for now (unless he somehow confirms himself soon like he mentioned at night).

When it comes to WOS and Zephirdd, the situation is much clearer. Meapak is consistently very willing to kill them both during D1 and N1. I seriously doubt he would be bussing this hard right from the start, so I'll put WOS and Zephirdd as probably town. I'm still troubled about WOS for other reasons, but it's pointless to worry about him anymore, since he's "dead" in any case. I'll just assume that he was probably town after all and that Zephirdd is probably town now.

Meapak makes a couple of strange remarks about strongandbig. His "lack of activity is disturbing", but "we shouldn't kill him if he hasn't even shown up". Hmm... This makes strongandbig feel more scummy IMO, although it's definitely nothing major.

austinmcc is a different story. When you look at Meapak's actions close to the deadline, it becomes clear that Meapak didn't want to kill austinmcc at any point, although he was happy to kill many other players (WOS/s0Lstice/Zephirdd). This is certainly the most incriminating part about another player coming from Meapak's filter.

But if austinmcc and strongandbig are both scum... It really looks like the scumteam isn't doing much of anything so far, with Meapak, austinmcc and strongandbig all lurking to some degree. The likely fourth (or 2 more if one of austinmcc/strongandbig is town) would have to come from geript/Kitaman27/Kurumi most likely. Other than that, everyone else feels reasonably townish atm.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 25 2013 13:12 GMT
#1422
On June 24 2013 05:34 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 05:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
So we're no lynching because people are stubborn.

Great


^^ Great performance ^^


Guys, Guys. Maybe you all just misunderstand me. When I said "Great performance", I really meant "lol Meapak so obviously scum". Gimme confirmed town status. 100% proof here. Stop grouping me with creeps like Crossfire, geript, and Kurumi. It makes my skin crawl.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 25 2013 13:12 GMT
#1423
Not really sure what to make of Meapak's attitude towards sk8r. Meapak doesn't even directly talk about him at any point, only vaguely mentioning him regarding the BC/sk8r incident. What's stranger, he doesn't even at all consider him as a lynch candidate OR defend him (even though he's the major wagon for quite some time)......?? It's like Meapak intentionally avoids talking about him in any concrete manner. This makes me doubt sk8r a bit again... Because it feels like a way to approach your own scumbuddy somehow. Thoughts?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 13:13 GMT
#1424
On June 25 2013 22:12 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 05:34 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 05:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
So we're no lynching because people are stubborn.

Great


^^ Great performance ^^


Guys, Guys. Maybe you all just misunderstand me. When I said "Great performance", I really meant "lol Meapak so obviously scum". Gimme confirmed town status. 100% proof here. Stop grouping me with creeps like Crossfire, geript, and Kurumi. It makes my skin crawl.

So how about this victory we're supposedly having right now.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 25 2013 13:13 GMT
#1425
On June 25 2013 22:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 22:12 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 05:34 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 05:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
So we're no lynching because people are stubborn.

Great


^^ Great performance ^^


Guys, Guys. Maybe you all just misunderstand me. When I said "Great performance", I really meant "lol Meapak so obviously scum". Gimme confirmed town status. 100% proof here. Stop grouping me with creeps like Crossfire, geript, and Kurumi. It makes my skin crawl.

So how about this victory we're supposedly having right now.


Doesn't apply to scum. Sorry, should have been more clear.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 25 2013 13:15 GMT
#1426
On June 25 2013 22:13 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 22:13 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 25 2013 22:12 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 05:34 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 05:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
So we're no lynching because people are stubborn.

Great


^^ Great performance ^^


Guys, Guys. Maybe you all just misunderstand me. When I said "Great performance", I really meant "lol Meapak so obviously scum". Gimme confirmed town status. 100% proof here. Stop grouping me with creeps like Crossfire, geript, and Kurumi. It makes my skin crawl.

So how about this victory we're supposedly having right now.


Doesn't apply to scum. Sorry, should have been more clear.


Well perhaps it does. I'll have to get back to you on that one.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 25 2013 13:15 GMT
#1427
On June 25 2013 22:12 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 24 2013 05:34 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 24 2013 05:34 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
So we're no lynching because people are stubborn.

Great


^^ Great performance ^^


Guys, Guys. Maybe you all just misunderstand me. When I said "Great performance", I really meant "lol Meapak so obviously scum". Gimme confirmed town status. 100% proof here. Stop grouping me with creeps like Crossfire, geript, and Kurumi. It makes my skin crawl.


Maybe you should use that confirmation ability you talked about now Or you know... Scumhunt? Either way works.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 13:15 GMT
#1428
That's fine, I'll unvote you when your amazing things that confirm you town and win the game for town come true.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 25 2013 13:17 GMT
#1429
On June 25 2013 22:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
That's fine, I'll unvote you when your amazing things that confirm you town and win the game for town come true.


I said I'd consider letting you win! No need to be a jerk
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 25 2013 13:17 GMT
#1430
On June 25 2013 21:47 Dandel Ion wrote:
Cause crossfire didn't make anyone inventor (even if the invention sucks, he couldn't know that).
And.... Didn't do much of anything at all.

Since I had krummi in nullzone before that, eh. good enough.


Huh... This post went beyond my comprehension.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 13:17 GMT
#1431
On June 25 2013 22:17 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 22:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
That's fine, I'll unvote you when your amazing things that confirm you town and win the game for town come true.


I said I'd consider letting you win! No need to be a jerk

So you want to make scum win huh?

Sorry, not on board.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 25 2013 13:18 GMT
#1432
On June 25 2013 22:17 Dandel Ion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 22:17 kitaman27 wrote:
On June 25 2013 22:15 Dandel Ion wrote:
That's fine, I'll unvote you when your amazing things that confirm you town and win the game for town come true.


I said I'd consider letting you win! No need to be a jerk

So you want to make scum win huh?

Sorry, not on board.


^^ Great Performance ^^

(It's the sarcasm again)
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 13:20 GMT
#1433
I'm sorry you draw scum so often. Must be tough.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
June 25 2013 13:21 GMT
#1434
DI, thoughts on my fast analysis of Meapak's filter? (Could you also explain that earlier post of yours, didn't understand.)
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 13:23 GMT
#1435
Krummi made BC inventor
Crossfire didn't
Crossfire didn't do anything in fact.

But I'll make the remaining scumteam kita, austin and snb now.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 13:24 GMT
#1436
Beyond Wave -> town, Zeph -> town and austin -> mafia scum I don't think there's too much to take away from MZ's filter.
His other interactions are too small and weak.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 25 2013 13:28 GMT
#1437
Dandel just mad that his counter-campaign failed. You have no right to call me scum.

BECAUSE ONLY I CAN DO THE CALLING FROM MY MAGICAL PHONE BOOTH LOLOL
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 25 2013 13:28 GMT
#1438
I find myself so amusing.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 13:37 GMT
#1439
How about you explain how I'm scum.

I'm interested.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 25 2013 13:40 GMT
#1440
I don't really. It just made my response more humorous if I said you were.

The carpet bombing list is actually pretty close to what I'm thinking (without me of course. You wouldn't want to harm me!)
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 109
Nina 97
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 973
GuemChi 645
Artosis 607
910 37
MaD[AoV]25
Bale 15
League of Legends
JimRising 651
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox569
Other Games
summit1g8633
Day[9].tv570
shahzam539
C9.Mang0363
Trikslyr42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick527
BasetradeTV188
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta28
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie850
• Shiphtur662
• Day9tv570
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7m
Patches Events
16h 7m
The PondCast
1d 10h
INu's Battles
1d 11h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.