• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:29
CEST 12:29
KST 19:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8352 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 19:21 GMT
#1203
Gonzaw is on the right track, I wonder how many scum have jumped on the 'wave is a good lynch' wagon thus far?
Ill tell you a secret though, I don't think I've ever been this inactive in any game I've played. The time with BC/sk8r is how I play as both scum and town, but of course you're welcome to make what you will of my meta.

Ill tell you another secret. I'm not a good lynch.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 19:46 GMT
#1221
On June 25 2013 04:24 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 04:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
Gonzaw is on the right track, I wonder how many scum have jumped on the 'wave is a good lynch' wagon thus far?
Ill tell you a secret though, I don't think I've ever been this inactive in any game I've played. The time with BC/sk8r is how I play as both scum and town, but of course you're welcome to make what you will of my meta.

Ill tell you another secret. I'm not a good lynch.


How about instead of saying that you explain why the shit MZ said is false?


Also, I want to be sure where I want my anger directed towards, you or sk8:
What is the 3rd letter of the char you made the role of?

Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 04:19 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Gonzaw I remember now why I like you so much


I am here to please

A bunch of the stuff MZ said is false, yeah. Some of it's probably true too. I don't really feel like defending myself though.

As for your role, I'll leave it up to the rest of town. If they think it's a good idea I'll reveal the 3rd letter of the character I wrote for so you can confirm one way or another.

+ Show Spoiler +
PS. I'm sorry if it's mine and you don't like it. I don't know shit about Dr Who, wanted to keep it in line with what I read on the wiki, and it was a role that I'd probably have fun with if I got it, scum or town. >.<
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 21:04 GMT
#1243
Oh dear, I appear to have been shot. Woe is me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 21:07 GMT
#1247
On June 25 2013 06:05 Zephirdd wrote:
why the fuck are you alive

U mad?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 21:08 GMT
#1248
On June 25 2013 06:04 Zephirdd wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 06:01 Acrofales wrote:
On June 25 2013 05:55 Zephirdd wrote:
by the way I havent read shit most of today, I think I asked a question to xatalos and I'll go back to that

I shot WoS

Why WoS?

I'm pretty sure he is responsible for solstice's death. When I mention that I created a mason role, he mentions that he knows who created his role => I created his role => he the anonymous dayvig


And it's not like we lose much if I'm wrong. There are legit cases on him out there(I'm reading through MZ's case atm) and he's been fairly useless all day 1.

Well this doesn't look very good on you now, does it?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 21:13 GMT
#1252
You were making some role assumptions it seems.
I know who created my role and it wasn't you. I am not the dayvig, nor do I even believe that is simply what you created.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 21:19 GMT
#1256
Yay I was right!!
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 21:20 GMT
#1258
I knew it when I saw you fishing early, hence why I asked the thread if its more likely to be from a town or scum perspective.

My role is dorium maldovar, some headless monk thing.
I die but ILL NEVER STOP TALKING

Geript care to confirm?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 21:26 GMT
#1266
That post was @Geript not you.
You're scum for shooting me imo when people were still deciding on me one way or the other.

You figured since I looked shitty you'd get away with it lalalalalalala
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 21:27 GMT
#1267
On June 25 2013 06:25 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Meapak is mafia

I'd lynch MZ sure.
Dem scums always try and mislynch me every game and every game they fail.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 21:30 GMT
#1273
Ill leave it up to Geript to reveal the rest of my role If he so chooses.
For now consider me someone who is no threat to anyone, yet still ablt to scumhunt.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 21:45 GMT
#1289
I'm excited to be confirmed town.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 21:47 GMT
#1292
Actually come to think of it my role showed up blue in the daypost so....
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 21:49 GMT
#1295
Well I'm a town head that doesn't flip.
PS geript I'm pretty sure there is one thing about the role that was changed that you didn't intend.
I likes it though.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 21:54 GMT
#1299
On June 25 2013 06:51 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2013 06:49 WaveofShadow wrote:
Well I'm a town head that doesn't flip.
PS geript I'm pretty sure there is one thing about the role that was changed that you didn't intend.
I likes it though.

Are you a one-shot poisoner too now?

lol that would be hilarious but no.
I feel like the mods weren't supposed to flip my role colour when they did the daypost flavour but I guess they took 'doesn't flip' to mean my full role isn't revealed?

Anyway, I'd defs look at all those who though I'd be an easy mislynch/da guy who shot me.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 21:56 GMT
#1303
What I do find really funny is the similarities between this role and the one I wrote. When Gonzaw comes back he can have a look at this hint too.

Oh btw no one answered my earlier question. Does the rest of town think it's ok if I reveal the 3rd letter of the role I wrote for to Gonzaw to see if he can confirm?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 22:17 GMT
#1323
Yay confirmed town head!!
I'm glad I didn't waste my time defending myself.
Gonzaw the gun you got isn't part of your role is it?
I'm decently sure you're toewn so 3rd letter is...
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 22:21 GMT
#1331
If your role makes you shoot people its not mine.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 22:39 GMT
#1352
On June 25 2013 07:30 Zephirdd wrote:
Ok so who do we lynch

do we sheep BC into sk8r and see the cluterfuck of day 1 again?

BC and WoS, yer the two guys I can 100% say are town. also sorry for the shot wos my bad who is the possible next target?

Lol.
So...you scum?

I'm actually really happy you shot me, I might have wasted a town lynch otherwise.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 24 2013 23:29 GMT
#1362
I'd still think zeph is likely to be scum for shooting me the way he did.
He figured I'd die and hed look ok when I flipped town because I looked bad anyway.

I also find it unlikely that every target MZ pushed is town. Scum always include at least one of their own when pushing multiple people or making lists.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 12 13 14 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 10408
StarCastTV_EN284
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 11486
Bisu 3250
Jaedong 2667
EffOrt 1082
Horang2 359
ZerO 324
Zeus 255
Larva 254
Pusan 233
Mind 138
[ Show more ]
actioN 135
Hyun 131
Barracks 79
ggaemo 75
Killer 50
scan(afreeca) 44
Bale 43
Yoon 39
Sharp 38
NotJumperer 29
Sacsri 25
ToSsGirL 23
Hm[arnc] 21
Shinee 18
Noble 11
Terrorterran 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
febbydoto84
League of Legends
JimRising 363
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1606
byalli8
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King69
Other Games
ceh9646
crisheroes215
Pyrionflax166
Sick150
dupreeh114
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 151
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream35
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast9
• LUISG 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2298
• WagamamaTV204
League of Legends
• Jankos1037
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
31m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 31m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.