• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:24
CEST 16:24
KST 23:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9081 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 17

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 184 Next
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2013 16:56 GMT
#321
On June 23 2013 01:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
StrongandBig, WaveofShadow, and BC are the scums 100%. Sk8 for MVP.

Thank you, good night.

Also about my role, the player who wrote it wanted to gain an advantage on player roles. Everyone suspects something, but only he and I know what it does and now he knows the role he received and mine. Possibly more if he is scum.

I thought about not doing it, but then he still wins if he is scum by knowing i'm out there not using my abilities.

Meta-scum >

Care to explain exactly what you're talking about in this post?

Also sorry about letting my tryhard pants fall off, guys, I forgot to put on a belt and someone pantsed me.
In all honestly the reason my posing twas crap then picked up and devolved again is because having never played in this kind of a game before I wasn't exactly sure how seriously people take it and how hard town/scum really try to win (ie do people scumhunt as normal with crazy as fuck roles flying around). It seems as though while there is likely to be more trolling in a game sch as this, people definitely do still want to win; as such I will begin to contribute in earnest.


I'm still not sure of you, Acro. Why haven't you commented much on what Xatalos has to say about me aside from you sharing his suspicions? I am arguably his strongest scumread and so I probably warrant discussion, yet you keep bringing conversation into role-claiming/setup speculation type stuff.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 17:07 GMT
#322
On June 23 2013 01:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 01:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
StrongandBig, WaveofShadow, and BC are the scums 100%. Sk8 for MVP.

Thank you, good night.

Also about my role, the player who wrote it wanted to gain an advantage on player roles. Everyone suspects something, but only he and I know what it does and now he knows the role he received and mine. Possibly more if he is scum.

I thought about not doing it, but then he still wins if he is scum by knowing i'm out there not using my abilities.

Meta-scum >

Care to explain exactly what you're talking about in this post?

Also sorry about letting my tryhard pants fall off, guys, I forgot to put on a belt and someone pantsed me.
In all honestly the reason my posing twas crap then picked up and devolved again is because having never played in this kind of a game before I wasn't exactly sure how seriously people take it and how hard town/scum really try to win (ie do people scumhunt as normal with crazy as fuck roles flying around). It seems as though while there is likely to be more trolling in a game sch as this, people definitely do still want to win; as such I will begin to contribute in earnest.


I'm still not sure of you, Acro. Why haven't you commented much on what Xatalos has to say about me aside from you sharing his suspicions? I am arguably his strongest scumread and so I probably warrant discussion, yet you keep bringing conversation into role-claiming/setup speculation type stuff.


First part -
My suspicions currently based on posting and defending. I don't know about the Meta, perhaps these players are known for defending other towns. Note I have not changed my vote.

Second part -
Self explanatory. Whoever wrote my role now knows that they wrote it. If I die, it's because of this and that they flipped mafia.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
June 22 2013 17:09 GMT
#323
On June 23 2013 01:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 01:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
StrongandBig, WaveofShadow, and BC are the scums 100%. Sk8 for MVP.

Thank you, good night.

Also about my role, the player who wrote it wanted to gain an advantage on player roles. Everyone suspects something, but only he and I know what it does and now he knows the role he received and mine. Possibly more if he is scum.

I thought about not doing it, but then he still wins if he is scum by knowing i'm out there not using my abilities.

Meta-scum >

Care to explain exactly what you're talking about in this post?

Also sorry about letting my tryhard pants fall off, guys, I forgot to put on a belt and someone pantsed me.
In all honestly the reason my posing twas crap then picked up and devolved again is because having never played in this kind of a game before I wasn't exactly sure how seriously people take it and how hard town/scum really try to win (ie do people scumhunt as normal with crazy as fuck roles flying around). It seems as though while there is likely to be more trolling in a game sch as this, people definitely do still want to win; as such I will begin to contribute in earnest.


I'm still not sure of you, Acro. Why haven't you commented much on what Xatalos has to say about me aside from you sharing his suspicions? I am arguably his strongest scumread and so I probably warrant discussion, yet you keep bringing conversation into role-claiming/setup speculation type stuff.

Because other than what I've said already, I have nothing to say about you.

All your posts are filler. Including this one. Whether that's because you're being inept as a townie, or because you're a pretty fail scum? Well, that I'm still figuring out.

As for how you play? It's still a mafia game. Both sides still want to win. DI isn't trolling because it's a themed game, he's trolling because he's DI. Now put your try-hard pants back on and talk about someone who you think could be scum.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
June 22 2013 17:11 GMT
#324
On June 23 2013 02:07 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 01:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
StrongandBig, WaveofShadow, and BC are the scums 100%. Sk8 for MVP.

Thank you, good night.

Also about my role, the player who wrote it wanted to gain an advantage on player roles. Everyone suspects something, but only he and I know what it does and now he knows the role he received and mine. Possibly more if he is scum.

I thought about not doing it, but then he still wins if he is scum by knowing i'm out there not using my abilities.

Meta-scum >

Care to explain exactly what you're talking about in this post?

Also sorry about letting my tryhard pants fall off, guys, I forgot to put on a belt and someone pantsed me.
In all honestly the reason my posing twas crap then picked up and devolved again is because having never played in this kind of a game before I wasn't exactly sure how seriously people take it and how hard town/scum really try to win (ie do people scumhunt as normal with crazy as fuck roles flying around). It seems as though while there is likely to be more trolling in a game sch as this, people definitely do still want to win; as such I will begin to contribute in earnest.


I'm still not sure of you, Acro. Why haven't you commented much on what Xatalos has to say about me aside from you sharing his suspicions? I am arguably his strongest scumread and so I probably warrant discussion, yet you keep bringing conversation into role-claiming/setup speculation type stuff.


First part -
My suspicions currently based on posting and defending. I don't know about the Meta, perhaps these players are known for defending other towns. Note I have not changed my vote.

Second part -
Self explanatory. Whoever wrote my role now knows that they wrote it. If I die, it's because of this and that they flipped mafia.


I still have no clue what you're on about with the second part. Presumably the lovetaps are part of your role, and not just random crap you made up to have something to talk about on D1. That's fine. However, I fail to see how this gives you any indication of what alignment the maker of your role was.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2013 17:15 GMT
#325
On June 23 2013 02:07 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 01:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
StrongandBig, WaveofShadow, and BC are the scums 100%. Sk8 for MVP.

Thank you, good night.

Also about my role, the player who wrote it wanted to gain an advantage on player roles. Everyone suspects something, but only he and I know what it does and now he knows the role he received and mine. Possibly more if he is scum.

I thought about not doing it, but then he still wins if he is scum by knowing i'm out there not using my abilities.

Meta-scum >

Care to explain exactly what you're talking about in this post?

Also sorry about letting my tryhard pants fall off, guys, I forgot to put on a belt and someone pantsed me.
In all honestly the reason my posing twas crap then picked up and devolved again is because having never played in this kind of a game before I wasn't exactly sure how seriously people take it and how hard town/scum really try to win (ie do people scumhunt as normal with crazy as fuck roles flying around). It seems as though while there is likely to be more trolling in a game sch as this, people definitely do still want to win; as such I will begin to contribute in earnest.


I'm still not sure of you, Acro. Why haven't you commented much on what Xatalos has to say about me aside from you sharing his suspicions? I am arguably his strongest scumread and so I probably warrant discussion, yet you keep bringing conversation into role-claiming/setup speculation type stuff.


First part -
My suspicions currently based on posting and defending. I don't know about the Meta, perhaps these players are known for defending other towns. Note I have not changed my vote.

Second part -
Self explanatory. Whoever wrote my role now knows that they wrote it. If I die, it's because of this and that they flipped mafia.

I don't think it's self-explanatory at all.
Acro, I am neither a fail scum or an inept townie. It's not going to be that easy for you, my man.

As far as scumreads go, don't have any yet, aside from you. If you're so keen to drive conversation along towards other reads all of a sudden, do you have any others?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 17:15 GMT
#326
On June 23 2013 02:11 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 02:07 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
StrongandBig, WaveofShadow, and BC are the scums 100%. Sk8 for MVP.

Thank you, good night.

Also about my role, the player who wrote it wanted to gain an advantage on player roles. Everyone suspects something, but only he and I know what it does and now he knows the role he received and mine. Possibly more if he is scum.

I thought about not doing it, but then he still wins if he is scum by knowing i'm out there not using my abilities.

Meta-scum >

Care to explain exactly what you're talking about in this post?

Also sorry about letting my tryhard pants fall off, guys, I forgot to put on a belt and someone pantsed me.
In all honestly the reason my posing twas crap then picked up and devolved again is because having never played in this kind of a game before I wasn't exactly sure how seriously people take it and how hard town/scum really try to win (ie do people scumhunt as normal with crazy as fuck roles flying around). It seems as though while there is likely to be more trolling in a game sch as this, people definitely do still want to win; as such I will begin to contribute in earnest.


I'm still not sure of you, Acro. Why haven't you commented much on what Xatalos has to say about me aside from you sharing his suspicions? I am arguably his strongest scumread and so I probably warrant discussion, yet you keep bringing conversation into role-claiming/setup speculation type stuff.


First part -
My suspicions currently based on posting and defending. I don't know about the Meta, perhaps these players are known for defending other towns. Note I have not changed my vote.

Second part -
Self explanatory. Whoever wrote my role now knows that they wrote it. If I die, it's because of this and that they flipped mafia.


I still have no clue what you're on about with the second part. Presumably the lovetaps are part of your role, and not just random crap you made up to have something to talk about on D1. That's fine. However, I fail to see how this gives you any indication of what alignment the maker of your role was.


It doesn't yet. I was letting town know this so if something happens to me then we know the writer of MY card is scum. Ideally thats the only reason why you would force your target to reveal to do their ability is so that the writer are aware of it and can respond according to their alignment.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2013 17:18 GMT
#327
On June 23 2013 02:15 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 02:11 Acrofales wrote:
On June 23 2013 02:07 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
StrongandBig, WaveofShadow, and BC are the scums 100%. Sk8 for MVP.

Thank you, good night.

Also about my role, the player who wrote it wanted to gain an advantage on player roles. Everyone suspects something, but only he and I know what it does and now he knows the role he received and mine. Possibly more if he is scum.

I thought about not doing it, but then he still wins if he is scum by knowing i'm out there not using my abilities.

Meta-scum >

Care to explain exactly what you're talking about in this post?

Also sorry about letting my tryhard pants fall off, guys, I forgot to put on a belt and someone pantsed me.
In all honestly the reason my posing twas crap then picked up and devolved again is because having never played in this kind of a game before I wasn't exactly sure how seriously people take it and how hard town/scum really try to win (ie do people scumhunt as normal with crazy as fuck roles flying around). It seems as though while there is likely to be more trolling in a game sch as this, people definitely do still want to win; as such I will begin to contribute in earnest.


I'm still not sure of you, Acro. Why haven't you commented much on what Xatalos has to say about me aside from you sharing his suspicions? I am arguably his strongest scumread and so I probably warrant discussion, yet you keep bringing conversation into role-claiming/setup speculation type stuff.


First part -
My suspicions currently based on posting and defending. I don't know about the Meta, perhaps these players are known for defending other towns. Note I have not changed my vote.

Second part -
Self explanatory. Whoever wrote my role now knows that they wrote it. If I die, it's because of this and that they flipped mafia.


I still have no clue what you're on about with the second part. Presumably the lovetaps are part of your role, and not just random crap you made up to have something to talk about on D1. That's fine. However, I fail to see how this gives you any indication of what alignment the maker of your role was.


It doesn't yet. I was letting town know this so if something happens to me then we know the writer of MY card is scum. Ideally thats the only reason why you would force your target to reveal to do their ability is so that the writer are aware of it and can respond according to their alignment.

How were you forced to reveal your ability exactly? I really don't follow your train of thought.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 17:22 GMT
#328
On June 23 2013 02:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 02:15 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 02:11 Acrofales wrote:
On June 23 2013 02:07 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
StrongandBig, WaveofShadow, and BC are the scums 100%. Sk8 for MVP.

Thank you, good night.

Also about my role, the player who wrote it wanted to gain an advantage on player roles. Everyone suspects something, but only he and I know what it does and now he knows the role he received and mine. Possibly more if he is scum.

I thought about not doing it, but then he still wins if he is scum by knowing i'm out there not using my abilities.

Meta-scum >

Care to explain exactly what you're talking about in this post?

Also sorry about letting my tryhard pants fall off, guys, I forgot to put on a belt and someone pantsed me.
In all honestly the reason my posing twas crap then picked up and devolved again is because having never played in this kind of a game before I wasn't exactly sure how seriously people take it and how hard town/scum really try to win (ie do people scumhunt as normal with crazy as fuck roles flying around). It seems as though while there is likely to be more trolling in a game sch as this, people definitely do still want to win; as such I will begin to contribute in earnest.


I'm still not sure of you, Acro. Why haven't you commented much on what Xatalos has to say about me aside from you sharing his suspicions? I am arguably his strongest scumread and so I probably warrant discussion, yet you keep bringing conversation into role-claiming/setup speculation type stuff.


First part -
My suspicions currently based on posting and defending. I don't know about the Meta, perhaps these players are known for defending other towns. Note I have not changed my vote.

Second part -
Self explanatory. Whoever wrote my role now knows that they wrote it. If I die, it's because of this and that they flipped mafia.


I still have no clue what you're on about with the second part. Presumably the lovetaps are part of your role, and not just random crap you made up to have something to talk about on D1. That's fine. However, I fail to see how this gives you any indication of what alignment the maker of your role was.


It doesn't yet. I was letting town know this so if something happens to me then we know the writer of MY card is scum. Ideally thats the only reason why you would force your target to reveal to do their ability is so that the writer are aware of it and can respond according to their alignment.

How were you forced to reveal your ability exactly? I really don't follow your train of thought.


I was not forced, but if I have to get lovetaps to use my ability then I am either

A) Forced to reveal that I am receiver of the writers role

B) Do not act, Writer doesn't know I have their role but then I am basically just a citizen.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
June 22 2013 17:25 GMT
#329
On June 23 2013 01:16 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 01:05 strongandbig wrote:
Acro you voted me but what do you think of my first post? Y u vote me btw.

Voted for you because you're tricksy scum. You used to be easy to catch, but you've upped your game. Your first post picked on a pretty easy target and gave a rather dubious reason for calling him scum (or at least FoS'ing him).


You're voting me because I'm harder to catch than I used to be? Okay great.

When you say it was "dubious", do you mean that you disagree with my analysis? Because whatshisface just admitted that his bc vote had no real motivation, and I don't buy the "I did it to gauge reactions but I'm not gonna explain what they were or what my analysis is" line, so I'm not feeling too "dubious" here.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
June 22 2013 17:27 GMT
#330
On June 23 2013 02:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 02:15 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 02:11 Acrofales wrote:
On June 23 2013 02:07 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
StrongandBig, WaveofShadow, and BC are the scums 100%. Sk8 for MVP.

Thank you, good night.

Also about my role, the player who wrote it wanted to gain an advantage on player roles. Everyone suspects something, but only he and I know what it does and now he knows the role he received and mine. Possibly more if he is scum.

I thought about not doing it, but then he still wins if he is scum by knowing i'm out there not using my abilities.

Meta-scum >

Care to explain exactly what you're talking about in this post?

Also sorry about letting my tryhard pants fall off, guys, I forgot to put on a belt and someone pantsed me.
In all honestly the reason my posing twas crap then picked up and devolved again is because having never played in this kind of a game before I wasn't exactly sure how seriously people take it and how hard town/scum really try to win (ie do people scumhunt as normal with crazy as fuck roles flying around). It seems as though while there is likely to be more trolling in a game sch as this, people definitely do still want to win; as such I will begin to contribute in earnest.


I'm still not sure of you, Acro. Why haven't you commented much on what Xatalos has to say about me aside from you sharing his suspicions? I am arguably his strongest scumread and so I probably warrant discussion, yet you keep bringing conversation into role-claiming/setup speculation type stuff.


First part -
My suspicions currently based on posting and defending. I don't know about the Meta, perhaps these players are known for defending other towns. Note I have not changed my vote.

Second part -
Self explanatory. Whoever wrote my role now knows that they wrote it. If I die, it's because of this and that they flipped mafia.


I still have no clue what you're on about with the second part. Presumably the lovetaps are part of your role, and not just random crap you made up to have something to talk about on D1. That's fine. However, I fail to see how this gives you any indication of what alignment the maker of your role was.


It doesn't yet. I was letting town know this so if something happens to me then we know the writer of MY card is scum. Ideally thats the only reason why you would force your target to reveal to do their ability is so that the writer are aware of it and can respond according to their alignment.

How were you forced to reveal your ability exactly? I really don't follow your train of thought.


Inept noobie card again

Clearly, he has to get people to lovetap him. Or lovetap them, or something. Publicly in the thread. So whoever wrote the role knows that sk8r has the role he wrote.

Obviously, the bit about him getting bumped off means whoever made the role is scum, is him having illusions of grandeur. PTP games tend to be full of pretty crazy powerful roles.

As for who I have suspicions about? I've mentioned them in my filter.

SnB: I expect more from him.
WoS: for fumbling over the tryhard pants.
Zephirdd: for being angry at people for not posting anything useful while not posting anything useful.

Slight pings on my scumdar:
Kurumi: for being D1 Kurumi
BC: for being D1 BC and coming up with a pretty bogus artificial reason for being against my plan.
Xatalos: for seeming insincere in his early tryhard posts.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
June 22 2013 17:30 GMT
#331
On June 23 2013 02:25 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 01:16 Acrofales wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:05 strongandbig wrote:
Acro you voted me but what do you think of my first post? Y u vote me btw.

Voted for you because you're tricksy scum. You used to be easy to catch, but you've upped your game. Your first post picked on a pretty easy target and gave a rather dubious reason for calling him scum (or at least FoS'ing him).


You're voting me because I'm harder to catch than I used to be? Okay great.

When you say it was "dubious", do you mean that you disagree with my analysis? Because whatshisface just admitted that his bc vote had no real motivation, and I don't buy the "I did it to gauge reactions but I'm not gonna explain what they were or what my analysis is" line, so I'm not feeling too "dubious" here.

Yeah. Since when is randomly voting for someone a scumtell? It happens every game and while I don't have statistics I doubt scum do it more than town. Obviously as a pressure vote it was badly done, but I don't see how that makes him scum.

Explain your reasoning.
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 17:40 GMT
#332
On June 23 2013 02:25 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 01:16 Acrofales wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:05 strongandbig wrote:
Acro you voted me but what do you think of my first post? Y u vote me btw.

Voted for you because you're tricksy scum. You used to be easy to catch, but you've upped your game. Your first post picked on a pretty easy target and gave a rather dubious reason for calling him scum (or at least FoS'ing him).


You're voting me because I'm harder to catch than I used to be? Okay great.

When you say it was "dubious", do you mean that you disagree with my analysis? Because whatshisface just admitted that his bc vote had no real motivation, and I don't buy the "I did it to gauge reactions but I'm not gonna explain what they were or what my analysis is" line, so I'm not feeling too "dubious" here.

You think a random vote before BC even posted would have actually meant something? I am keeping it on him because I'm surprised at how you are trying to discredit me for an action that normal people would have just marked off as trolling.
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 17:53 GMT
#333
On June 23 2013 02:27 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 02:18 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 02:15 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 02:11 Acrofales wrote:
On June 23 2013 02:07 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:56 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:46 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
StrongandBig, WaveofShadow, and BC are the scums 100%. Sk8 for MVP.

Thank you, good night.

Also about my role, the player who wrote it wanted to gain an advantage on player roles. Everyone suspects something, but only he and I know what it does and now he knows the role he received and mine. Possibly more if he is scum.

I thought about not doing it, but then he still wins if he is scum by knowing i'm out there not using my abilities.

Meta-scum >

Care to explain exactly what you're talking about in this post?

Also sorry about letting my tryhard pants fall off, guys, I forgot to put on a belt and someone pantsed me.
In all honestly the reason my posing twas crap then picked up and devolved again is because having never played in this kind of a game before I wasn't exactly sure how seriously people take it and how hard town/scum really try to win (ie do people scumhunt as normal with crazy as fuck roles flying around). It seems as though while there is likely to be more trolling in a game sch as this, people definitely do still want to win; as such I will begin to contribute in earnest.


I'm still not sure of you, Acro. Why haven't you commented much on what Xatalos has to say about me aside from you sharing his suspicions? I am arguably his strongest scumread and so I probably warrant discussion, yet you keep bringing conversation into role-claiming/setup speculation type stuff.


First part -
My suspicions currently based on posting and defending. I don't know about the Meta, perhaps these players are known for defending other towns. Note I have not changed my vote.

Second part -
Self explanatory. Whoever wrote my role now knows that they wrote it. If I die, it's because of this and that they flipped mafia.


I still have no clue what you're on about with the second part. Presumably the lovetaps are part of your role, and not just random crap you made up to have something to talk about on D1. That's fine. However, I fail to see how this gives you any indication of what alignment the maker of your role was.


It doesn't yet. I was letting town know this so if something happens to me then we know the writer of MY card is scum. Ideally thats the only reason why you would force your target to reveal to do their ability is so that the writer are aware of it and can respond according to their alignment.

How were you forced to reveal your ability exactly? I really don't follow your train of thought.


Inept noobie card again

Clearly, he has to get people to lovetap him. Or lovetap them, or something. Publicly in the thread. So whoever wrote the role knows that sk8r has the role he wrote.

Obviously, the bit about him getting bumped off means whoever made the role is scum, is him having illusions of grandeur. PTP games tend to be full of pretty crazy powerful roles.

As for who I have suspicions about? I've mentioned them in my filter.

SnB: I expect more from him.
WoS: for fumbling over the tryhard pants.
Zephirdd: for being angry at people for not posting anything useful while not posting anything useful.

Slight pings on my scumdar:
Kurumi: for being D1 Kurumi
BC: for being D1 BC and coming up with a pretty bogus artificial reason for being against my plan.
Xatalos: for seeming insincere in his early tryhard posts.


is it bogus and artificial, or did people get the role they created? Who knows who knows.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 17:53 GMT
#334
On June 23 2013 02:40 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 02:25 strongandbig wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:16 Acrofales wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:05 strongandbig wrote:
Acro you voted me but what do you think of my first post? Y u vote me btw.

Voted for you because you're tricksy scum. You used to be easy to catch, but you've upped your game. Your first post picked on a pretty easy target and gave a rather dubious reason for calling him scum (or at least FoS'ing him).


You're voting me because I'm harder to catch than I used to be? Okay great.

When you say it was "dubious", do you mean that you disagree with my analysis? Because whatshisface just admitted that his bc vote had no real motivation, and I don't buy the "I did it to gauge reactions but I'm not gonna explain what they were or what my analysis is" line, so I'm not feeling too "dubious" here.

You think a random vote before BC even posted would have actually meant something? I am keeping it on him because I'm surprised at how you are trying to discredit me for an action that normal people would have just marked off as trolling.


to be honest what you just said would implicate snb as scum not me, but keep up the good work. your record of not lynching townies is going to be broken if you manage to lynch me.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
xxSK8rGUy277xx
Profile Joined September 2010
300 Posts
June 22 2013 18:06 GMT
#335
On June 23 2013 02:53 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 02:40 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 02:25 strongandbig wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:16 Acrofales wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:05 strongandbig wrote:
Acro you voted me but what do you think of my first post? Y u vote me btw.

Voted for you because you're tricksy scum. You used to be easy to catch, but you've upped your game. Your first post picked on a pretty easy target and gave a rather dubious reason for calling him scum (or at least FoS'ing him).


You're voting me because I'm harder to catch than I used to be? Okay great.

When you say it was "dubious", do you mean that you disagree with my analysis? Because whatshisface just admitted that his bc vote had no real motivation, and I don't buy the "I did it to gauge reactions but I'm not gonna explain what they were or what my analysis is" line, so I'm not feeling too "dubious" here.

You think a random vote before BC even posted would have actually meant something? I am keeping it on him because I'm surprised at how you are trying to discredit me for an action that normal people would have just marked off as trolling.


to be honest what you just said would implicate snb as scum not me, but keep up the good work. your record of not lynching townies is going to be broken if you manage to lynch me.

It's only 1 vote, and yes but I am not sure enough of Snb to put him at 2 votes, yet.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 18:10 GMT
#336
Kurumi is trying to make sense. Kurumi is not drawing. Kurumi is scum. Discuss.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
June 22 2013 18:12 GMT
#337
On June 23 2013 03:10 geript wrote:
Kurumi is trying to make sense. Kurumi is not drawing. Kurumi is scum. Discuss.

Explain.
Never played with Kurumi as far as I can remember.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
June 22 2013 18:16 GMT
#338
The first mafia podcast Kurumi explained that he's a troll (surprise) and is easy to catch as scum because his attitude changes. He gets all serious about wanting to have people on his side and forgets to draw and shit. So I'm calling it. Kurumi is scum.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 22 2013 18:17 GMT
#339
I am known for trollish behaviour but I can't recall last time I made a picture for a Mafia game, that's Palmar or Blazinghand you're speaking of geript.

BC, do you think you might die to D1 lynch?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 22 2013 18:19 GMT
#340
On June 23 2013 03:06 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 23 2013 02:53 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On June 23 2013 02:40 xxSK8rGUy277xx wrote:
On June 23 2013 02:25 strongandbig wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:16 Acrofales wrote:
On June 23 2013 01:05 strongandbig wrote:
Acro you voted me but what do you think of my first post? Y u vote me btw.

Voted for you because you're tricksy scum. You used to be easy to catch, but you've upped your game. Your first post picked on a pretty easy target and gave a rather dubious reason for calling him scum (or at least FoS'ing him).


You're voting me because I'm harder to catch than I used to be? Okay great.

When you say it was "dubious", do you mean that you disagree with my analysis? Because whatshisface just admitted that his bc vote had no real motivation, and I don't buy the "I did it to gauge reactions but I'm not gonna explain what they were or what my analysis is" line, so I'm not feeling too "dubious" here.

You think a random vote before BC even posted would have actually meant something? I am keeping it on him because I'm surprised at how you are trying to discredit me for an action that normal people would have just marked off as trolling.


to be honest what you just said would implicate snb as scum not me, but keep up the good work. your record of not lynching townies is going to be broken if you manage to lynch me.

It's only 1 vote, and yes but I am not sure enough of Snb to put him at 2 votes, yet.


but you are sure of me? Why. You must have reasons to think I am scum as you have said that I am scum 100%

You even said snb was scum 100%. If you are so sure that we are scum you would be actively pushing said reads. Instead you are fine with not attempting to do that. So, whats the deal? If you have a 100% read on people as scum you should be pushing.

Also before you say you were "just jking" or some other dodge of your own words you have actively responded and claimed they are your legit reads.

So, why are you not attempting to push lynches on your 100% reads.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Prev 1 15 16 17 18 19 184 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 36m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5540
Bisu 2519
Soulkey 1382
Jaedong 1068
EffOrt 816
Horang2 623
Mini 491
actioN 377
ZerO 313
Larva 308
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 246
Yoon 119
Mind 101
Sharp 94
Pusan 82
Sea.KH 81
Dewaltoss 74
Shinee 71
hero 63
Snow 61
Hyun 56
Barracks 52
sorry 45
Bale 44
ToSsGirL 32
Sacsri 21
scan(afreeca) 18
NaDa 15
Trap 15
Rock 14
Terrorterran 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc4617
qojqva2590
Dendi1120
Counter-Strike
Fnx 600
fl0m52
Other Games
hiko880
B2W.Neo777
Lowko342
crisheroes277
DeMusliM261
Pyrionflax212
XBOCT196
Livibee186
Hui .185
Liquid`VortiX168
Liquid`RaSZi163
QueenE82
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 60
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV659
League of Legends
• Nemesis2754
• Jankos1858
Other Games
• Shiphtur160
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 36m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.