• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:01
CEST 09:01
KST 16:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9033 users

PTP IV - Demon's Run - Page 13

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 19 Next All
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 16:22 GMT
#1475
On June 26 2013 00:18 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 00:05 Dandel Ion wrote:
so how many ppl got the role picks and can you choose who does it
2 peopel choose roles, 2 people choose names.

The role list is same every day, I choose 4 names each day.

I assign one chosen role to one chosen player during the night, they have that power for that night. I can only assign bus passenger as a role if BOTH role-choosers choose that, and then I bus the two chosen players (or one chosen player and a player of my choosing if both name-choosers choose the same name).


I know you didn't choose vet. But I made this role because I liked the idea of having a power that you weren't entirely in control of. I get to choose the name list and who to send to. Those people get to choose the boundaries of my night action. I get to choose a particular night action within the set they give me. Didn't realize how...powerless you feel when you have so little control over your ability, and I went with vet over your chosen role because it's less fun to let someone else pick what you can do AND let someone else choose the end effect of your role at night.

I need to know who picked Vet. So I can slap him.

Actually, since it's not here anymore, you might as well claim who got it...
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 19:43 GMT
#1505
So basically we have to lynch kita before LYLO anyways.

No need to procrastinate it further imo.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 19:45 GMT
#1506
Tho I guess lynching austin works as well.

I, like, don't even give a shit which of the two dies first.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 19:46 GMT
#1507
tl;dr: make me give a shit you two
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 19:52 GMT
#1509
You know kita also tried too hard to be funny look where that got him
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 20:13 GMT
#1515
Boring.
Basically.

It's like this is PYP only that I know who to carpetbomb into 2 cycles earlier even.

And the only two people that tried to be funny (kita and austin) tried too hard so they weren't.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 20:14 GMT
#1516
On June 26 2013 05:12 gonzaw wrote:
So, how about I use that gun now?
Like, I'll wait before EVERYBODY posts first (including Xfire and sk8, MOST IMPORTANTLY those guys)

It WILL have to shoot someone, and because of what I said earlier it has to be this D2, so why not do it sooner than later? It doesn't make a difference at all and we get more time to discuss stuff that happened with it.

If any of you had an action on D1/N2 I would start talking and posting now because this may be your last chance, so I'm giving you some time (couple of hours most likely)

I don't.

Unless austin's thing counts as me doing an action, but whatever yolo (maybe)
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 20:20 GMT
#1518
something to keep in mind:
Acro wasn't super townie (at least not to me lel) and had a meh role, so he was probably shot for his reads, which were austin, snb and MZ.
Just puttin that one out there.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 20:59 GMT
#1535
I told you you should have given me the tardis instead of the guy that wanted it.

#justsayin
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 21:19 GMT
#1545
On June 26 2013 06:17 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 06:05 geript wrote:
## Challenge Kitaman27 to Mortal Combat.


Wait a minute, wtf is this?

Didn't you say 3 guys would be chosen at random, and those 3 could vote whoever they wanted to lynch? What does "challenging" kita have to do with it?

I may have preferred a snb one, but meh if kita dies off-stage and we can go with the lynch as normal I won't really care.

I understood it as a duel between him and kita, but only 3 people vote on it.

watch it be snb.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 21:22 GMT
#1549
On June 26 2013 06:19 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 06:14 gonzaw wrote:
kita, I don't want to repeat myself, PTP role and character name please

You do know you have a chance you die today, right? (maybe a high chance considering lynching confirmed "not town" is the easiest way for any townie to go through the game, and thus confirmed "not town"s are always lynched, ALWAYS (if someone claimed "anti-town" and wasn't lynch at some TL game in the past please refresh my memory)).

Or what? You think town will "wisen up" and instantly listen to you or something?

Give us all the info and shit, don't hide it, it will only make it look like you are scum fake-claiming and you don't want to give town any more info


Survivor isn't necessarily "anti-town" but yeah, it's definitely "not town". Kitaman27 lynch is okay but austinmcc has a higher chance of flipping scum, not just neutral, so I'd prefer that.

well apparantly we can do both now.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 21:25 GMT
#1552
Oh hey geript's thing works.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 21:28 GMT
#1555
I sent in kitaman, which hopefully lynches him now.
The PM was very sparse on detail, but by how you worded it it's a vote for lynch, not for survival.
Well.
You should hope it is.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 21:28 GMT
#1557
#swag
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 21:35 GMT
#1565
On June 26 2013 06:35 Crossfire99 wrote:
I just chose kita.

well then he should be dead now if the thing is simple majority
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 21:37 GMT
#1567
btw zephir, I suggest giving a fuck today.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 21:40 GMT
#1569
On June 26 2013 06:37 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 06:37 Dandel Ion wrote:
btw zephir, I suggest giving a fuck today.


I'd say the same to sk8 but I think it'll anger him and make him give me a shittier role in the future

Uh, I didn't mean it like that.

Zephy knows what i mean, it's totally not meant mean.
<3
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 21:40 GMT
#1572
On June 26 2013 06:40 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 26 2013 06:35 Dandel Ion wrote:
On June 26 2013 06:35 Crossfire99 wrote:
I just chose kita.

well then he should be dead now if the thing is simple majority

Unless I've managed to fuck up the reading of my own role, but I imagine the "loser of the vote" would be whoever has more votes (like a lynch). IDK it's confusing and I probably should've asked first. At worst I'm confirmed a double dumbass?

well at least if you die of it, you know it's your own damn fault.

So it's okay.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 21:41 GMT
#1573
On June 26 2013 06:40 gonzaw wrote:
Oh, lol

Well, if he can't do it maybe I can!

##Give Dandel a Fuck


I...
My body was not ready
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
June 25 2013 21:46 GMT
#1576
could always lynch snb.
but at this point, might as well let him be modkilled.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16h
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4082
Mong 84
ToSsGirL 71
sorry 51
Noble 9
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King147
Other Games
summit1g8572
WinterStarcraft684
ceh9414
Happy206
Sick172
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2275
League of Legends
• Stunt429
Other Games
• Shiphtur456
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.