• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:23
CEST 15:23
KST 22:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War465.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7727 users

[M][N] Les Mafia - Page 7

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 19 Next All
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 19 2013 21:23 GMT
#1311
It starts now, lasts all night.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 19 2013 21:27 GMT
#1313
Yeah I think GK is town.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 19 2013 21:28 GMT
#1315
I've actually gotta go to work for a couple hours but I'll do my best to make up for my generally shit D1 play with some serious work tonight. Optimally I make it so scum has to shoot me.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:22 GMT
#1397
Honestly as scum I could see Marv still getting riled up over something straight-up terrible like DI. Scum players get mad as well. It's also worth noting that Marv is a sly fox, and this kidn of thing wouldn't be beyond his gran cleverness. I think, though, this is more indicative of Dandel's alignment than of Marv's. The intentional riling is not town-motivated.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:22 GMT
#1398
Just to be clear: I have a town-read on marv. I Masoned him because he's the guy i'll be most productive with also
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:25 GMT
#1400
Marv is definitely the kind of guy who gets riled up. I consider the action of riling to be scummy, whereas the getting-riled is not.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:25 GMT
#1401
omg 12k!
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:29 GMT
#1404
On May 20 2013 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 12:22 Blazinghand wrote:
Just to be clear: I have a town-read on marv. I Masoned him because he's the guy i'll be most productive with also


I would have preferred it if you had masoned someone the town agreed on to prevent shenanigans personally.


Interesting, but not really relevant. There's no choice more optimal than Marv. We work well together, he's smart, he's active and is around all the time, and I have a townread on him. He may not be as townread-ey to me as you are, but I don't interact well with you and my time wouldn't be as well-spent.

If you think there are shenanigans going on, and want to posit a Marv+BH scumteam, come at us bro
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:32 GMT
#1406
On May 20 2013 12:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 12:25 Blazinghand wrote:
omg 12k!

Grits.
While I agree with you that your statement is more likely, can you honestly tell me you've never attempted to rile up someone you believe to be scum, as town, knowing you and your play?


I definitely try to rile people up all the time. Although there are times and places to put people on tilt, putting Marv on tilt doesn't tell us a huge amount about his alignment and actually decreases his usefulness to town (as town) or reduces the amount of info we have to work off of regarding him (if he's scum). I don't see it as a good move unless you're sure he's scum and are trying to manipulate thread opinion to make him look bad and build a wagon up.

Tldr although there is a time and place for it that was neither the time nor the place-- the move was antitown
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:33 GMT
#1407
On May 20 2013 12:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 12:29 Blazinghand wrote:
On May 20 2013 12:26 DarthPunk wrote:
On May 20 2013 12:22 Blazinghand wrote:
Just to be clear: I have a town-read on marv. I Masoned him because he's the guy i'll be most productive with also


I would have preferred it if you had masoned someone the town agreed on to prevent shenanigans personally.


Interesting, but not really relevant. There's no choice more optimal than Marv. We work well together, he's smart, he's active and is around all the time, and I have a townread on him. He may not be as townread-ey to me as you are, but I don't interact well with you and my time wouldn't be as well-spent.

If you think there are shenanigans going on, and want to posit a Marv+BH scumteam, come at us bro


I mean it is not impossible for you to be scum together is it. Regardless tomorrow night you can mason someone we pre determine if it comes to that.


or I could just mason someone who I want to mason. get off my balls. by Night3 I'm confirmed town anyways, i'll just mason a different person each night
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:34 GMT
#1408
oh wait, right I could be a mafia masoner

look the point is, if you've got a case to make against both me and marv, make it
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:34 GMT
#1409
also there could be 4 scum instead of 3 scum which I guess makes more sense for a 16 player game
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:37 GMT
#1412
Wow if I get lynched for that I'm never gonna live it down am I
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:38 GMT
#1413
On May 20 2013 12:36 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 12:34 Blazinghand wrote:
also there could be 4 scum instead of 3 scum which I guess makes more sense for a 16 player game


You fucking slipped bro.


Scumslips don't exist etc etc

Well, I guess I'm not getting shot tonight any more.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:39 GMT
#1415
God it's gonna be so hard to get DP off my balls now. I dun stepped in it. Come on man, that's not even a scumslip.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:41 GMT
#1418
On May 20 2013 12:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 20 2013 12:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Lynch blazinghand tomorrow. I'm not joking around with you.

On May 20 2013 12:34 Blazinghand wrote:
also there could be 4 scum instead of 3 scum which I guess makes more sense for a 16 player game


This. Is exactly what he does when he slips as scum. Says it himself so it doesn't look so bad. IT IS STILL AS SLIP.

Explain it to me like I'm an idiot. How is what he said about Night 3 a scumslip?


I assumed this game was a 3-scum game. If this were a 3-scum game, by night 3 I'll have masoned a 3rd person, it's no longer possible we're all scum together.

The OP Does not state the number of scum, and for 16 players 4 would be more normal. DP assumes that I assumed 3 scum due to outside knowledge (ie being in the scum QT) and is attacking me based on that.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:42 GMT
#1420
For what it's worth, assuming this is a scum slip, it's a scum slip ONLY a scum MASONER could have made, since he intends to prove his innocence by masoning at least one town player.

So for what it's worth, at least this definitely deflates the "marv and bh scum together, bh not actually a masoner" theory.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:44 GMT
#1422
I mean, I assumed it, so I stated it as a fact. That's kinda how assumptions work
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:45 GMT
#1423
though I dunno how things are in australia maybe assumptions are different there
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
May 20 2013 03:46 GMT
#1424
Mario Mini Mafia:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewpost.php?post_id=16895808

On November 14 2012 07:06 Blazinghand wrote:
Scumslips don't exist. Townies "scumslip" as much as scum do. There are scum mindsets and scum ways of doing things, but revealing "extra info" or telling someone you're scum inadvertently happens equally to scum or town. It's self-serving of me to mention this, but it's also true.

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 277
TKL 226
CranKy Ducklings108
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko501
Serral 400
TKL 226
IndyStarCraft 154
Rex 103
ProTech101
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 62568
Free 2348
Jaedong 1566
BeSt 572
Horang2 322
firebathero 231
Zeus 198
Last 112
Hyun 110
Pusan 81
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 69
910 37
soO 36
Aegong 21
Noble 20
Yoon 17
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 15
Rock 14
Sacsri 10
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc6004
Dendi839
XaKoH 436
canceldota87
Other Games
gofns32391
singsing2336
B2W.Neo491
byalli361
Pyrionflax300
ToD202
Mlord174
DeMusliM118
Liquid`VortiX85
QueenE65
Beastyqt0
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV237
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 29
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1752
League of Legends
• Jankos2990
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 37m
Patches Events
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
OSC
1d 9h
OSC
1d 22h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.