• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:59
CEST 11:59
KST 18:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8241 users

TL Mafia LXI - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 01 2013 01:02 GMT
#3881
On May 01 2013 10:01 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2013 09:57 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On May 01 2013 09:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
Alright are we lynching into an active or inactive player tomorrow? Personally I think it's going to have to be active (ie the yamato/palmar group v stutters/kush/giygas). I'm not set on yamato so much just yet and I'm not sure what turned thread sentiment around so quickly, so I'm still going to be leaning Palmar who hasn't done dick all in quite a while. Wouldn't be surprised if he gave up given his scumteam. BC the one thing I find odd with one of your points against Palmar is the fact that he tried to get you lynched based on a redcheck of you with no sanity confirmation. Why would a scum Palmar do that? He obviously knows better than to think that alone would get people to listen to him.

TRN how goes the mason QT?



Why would town Palmar do it? Town would know no one is going to lynch on just a red check without knowing your sanity. Mafia at least can create some convoluted situation where they live longer and increase their odds of surviving. Hell his claim even drew out two other dt claims. I'd call that win win if I was mafia in a pinch. At this point they would have to gamble hard to win.

My 2c is that a town Palmar might have been interested in confirming his sanity BY lynching you...made evidenced by how little he actually TRIED to get you lynched and how quickly he freeformed into a Sylencia lynch. Logic makes me think that he would have tried to push you as more important to get rid of if scum AS scum.

But yeah that's WIFOM and whatever.


Id say countering that is the bit of him claiming he would make an analysis post on me and instead opted not to. Hell he said he tunneled you because it was fun? I can't see a town member doing this -_-
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 01 2013 01:15 GMT
#3897
On May 01 2013 10:15 Palmar wrote:
also bc isn't town. Ace probably is, and VE might be.

I am town. But its nice to know you still can't read me for shit.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 01 2013 01:21 GMT
#3904
On May 01 2013 10:18 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2013 10:15 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On May 01 2013 10:15 Palmar wrote:
also bc isn't town. Ace probably is, and VE might be.

I am town. But its nice to know you still can't read me for shit.


you never do jack shit on the one day of mafia that I think matters and the one day I'm actually very good at, day 1.

So I don't care if I can't read you, not my problem


See I don't explain myself a lot but I do shit if required. Hell the last few games I've played I have had usually the best reads day 1 in the games I am in. I just don't explain them. Why? Because explaining the feeling of "Off" based on like 1-2 posts someone makes is not useful.

You can say you are really good at day 1, but I didn't see you catching mafia, I saw you being a dick to a player who called you out.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 02 2013 14:02 GMT
#4242
Thanks for confirming yourself as one of the final mafia artanis.

I stopped reading at the point of you claiming I never wanted Yamato lynched given how full of shit you are. Thanks for trying desperately to get me lynched though.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 02 2013 14:10 GMT
#4244
On May 02 2013 23:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2013 23:02 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Thanks for confirming yourself as one of the final mafia artanis.

I stopped reading at the point of you claiming I never wanted Yamato lynched given how full of shit you are. Thanks for trying desperately to get me lynched though.

Sick defense dude.
[image loading]


only defend things worth defending yo. Not worth the time otherwise
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 02 2013 14:15 GMT
#4248
On May 02 2013 23:11 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2013 23:10 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On May 02 2013 23:08 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On May 02 2013 23:02 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Thanks for confirming yourself as one of the final mafia artanis.

I stopped reading at the point of you claiming I never wanted Yamato lynched given how full of shit you are. Thanks for trying desperately to get me lynched though.

Sick defense dude.
[image loading]


only defend things worth defending yo. Not worth the time otherwise

Good point. I'll stop replying to you until you actually read the case and try to refute it.
I doubt that'll happen anyway, seems you've already resigned.


Resigned? You apparently don't know me dude lol. How about you people who think I am mafia go back and read the games I have been mafia in. Bill Murray ran a game which is number 28 I believe that was imbalanced in favour of the town by extreme amounts and I led my team to victory quite successfully. I have bussed inactive teammates to ensure I was viewed as confirmed town, etc...

If I was mafia this game I would have bussed my entire team that was inactive, made sure that I was the reason they died, and proceeded to off town systematically while being confirmed the entire way.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 02 2013 14:17 GMT
#4250
On May 01 2013 09:23 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2013 09:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 01 2013 09:17 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On May 01 2013 09:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 01 2013 09:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
BC: Palmar or Yamato - who gets the lynch tomorrow and why?



I believe I have summed up before in earlier posts about my suspicions of him no?

If you need a new summary

He has done basically nothing to help the town
He appears to only be doing what he does for shits and giggles
He claimed DT with one red check purely to get me lynched when he knows dts can have sanity issues
He has promised analysis and never delivered
I believe because of these things he is scum


On April 26 2013 06:00 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On April 26 2013 05:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
So is there a reason Yamato is a better lynch than Ace or Palmar to you?


Because I feel Yamato is 100% scum whereas the other two could be scum or third party. Of those two I would lynch Palmar first though

What has changed?


Yamato is trying in some varying degree so I feel I could be wrong now. Instead of 100% im more sitting on like 80% whereas Palmar's behaviour since just before and everything after his cop claim has just been insanely scumlike. I believe there is a strong possibility of both being scum, however in this case I feel Palmar's play has been far more scummy.


As a note artanis I believed I put this out what? yesterday in terms of game days of who I wanted to lynch if yamato or palmar and I stated My read of Yamato wasn't as severe anymore.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 02 2013 14:26 GMT
#4253
On May 02 2013 23:19 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2013 23:17 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On May 01 2013 09:23 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On May 01 2013 09:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 01 2013 09:17 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On May 01 2013 09:12 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 01 2013 09:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
BC: Palmar or Yamato - who gets the lynch tomorrow and why?



I believe I have summed up before in earlier posts about my suspicions of him no?

If you need a new summary

He has done basically nothing to help the town
He appears to only be doing what he does for shits and giggles
He claimed DT with one red check purely to get me lynched when he knows dts can have sanity issues
He has promised analysis and never delivered
I believe because of these things he is scum


On April 26 2013 06:00 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On April 26 2013 05:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
So is there a reason Yamato is a better lynch than Ace or Palmar to you?


Because I feel Yamato is 100% scum whereas the other two could be scum or third party. Of those two I would lynch Palmar first though

What has changed?


Yamato is trying in some varying degree so I feel I could be wrong now. Instead of 100% im more sitting on like 80% whereas Palmar's behaviour since just before and everything after his cop claim has just been insanely scumlike. I believe there is a strong possibility of both being scum, however in this case I feel Palmar's play has been far more scummy.


As a note artanis I believed I put this out what? yesterday in terms of game days of who I wanted to lynch if yamato or palmar and I stated My read of Yamato wasn't as severe anymore.

Seeing you respond to things I've already addressed in my case is painful. Pls read.


How about you make a real case? Your premise for it is very clear is you disagree with my read. Note how I have been harassing yamato over the course of the game? Notice how VE did? Notice how Ace did? If you agreed with my read of yamato as scum you'd not make a case centered purely around that.

Your case that I have read, reads as some massive defense of a player while using my suspicion of but lack of "making sure he dies" as the reason I am scum. How about he didn't get pushed because we had better lynch options appear? How about we had dt red checks to sort out?

This is why you aren't going to get more than this as a response to it. Your case is something that could have been put together in 10-15 minutes of cherry picking posts.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 02 2013 20:21 GMT
#4329
On May 03 2013 04:20 yamato77 wrote:
Well, it's painfully obvious to me that we should just RNG between Ace/Hopeless/BC and insta-lynch them.




List Randomizer

There were 3 items in your list. Here they are in random order:

Hopeless
Cobbler
Ace
Timestamp: 2013-05-02 19:20:03 UTC




Random.org has spoken. We lynch Hopeless.


You are advocating me (i know I am town) and Ace who is either 3p or town, and hopeless who given the context of the last few pages could easily be town or mafia.

However Given I know you don't give two shits now about finding scum in any logical manner and have been trying to get Ace lynched first off this list (because he might be 3rd off a ton of wifom bullshit).

You go first. No town member should be advocating a potential 3rd party player when we have mafia still alive. Especially when said potential third party has been pushing mafia lynches a fair bit this game. The only one who would give two shits about mafia dying quickly is rita skeeter as she wins if the game ends on any sides victory.

Plain and simple you are mafia. I cannot believed I have waffled so much about this all game.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 03 2013 16:50 GMT
#4514
GG Ace. Bad luck duder.


Given that I seem to be the person you all want to off next.

Palmar/yamato/stutters

1-2 mafia are in that list. I have high suspicions on 2 of them and Palmar is confirmed mafia at this point. When you see my flip go lynch into that list.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 03 2013 17:02 GMT
#4518
On May 04 2013 01:55 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
BC, if you're actually town convince me that Palmar is scum. I'm 99.99% sure one of you is scum and 90% that it's you. Put some fucking effort in.


I did, and then you came in and went "luls nope you"

So go fuck yourself. You can misslynch me and then do what you should have done which is listen to players who have done something this game. Have I been the most active player? No, however have I purposely fucked with the thread to the level Palmar has? Have I directly promised to analyze players and not done so? Have I made up a bullshit claim to get someone I want lynched lynched? Have I said I am doing x because I felt like it and no reason else?

I have been more inactive than normal yes, but I have a busy life. I have at least attempted to state my opinions in some way that people can understand. If you honestly want to believe I am mafia then go for it. Just keep in mind that VE who flipped town as well as Ace who was instrumental in raping the mafia with a stick both said lynching me was stupid and had very similar mafia reads to my own. So even if you think I am scum. You can go back and double check the reads of those people who have flipped and realize maybe the guy whos still alive, who has been on a similar track to those that are dead who were pushing down mafia like flies? Maybe you should listen to him/them.

However I know this won't convince you, you will lynch me, I flip town, and you will then go lynch completely other people because your not going to read over posts of those who died.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 03 2013 17:07 GMT
#4521
On May 04 2013 02:03 Palmar wrote:
Where did I purposely fuck with the thread BC? Prove that I have please.


Your entire dt claim. You as an experienced player pushed for my lynch off a red check in a game dts have sanity issues where I was your only check. You did this after making a huge stink about how you or I had to die that game day and only one of us.

Your claim can single handedly be attributed to the loss of not one, but both dts currently dead as your retarded shit forced them to claim.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 03 2013 17:08 GMT
#4522
And heres a question for you Palmar. What have you done that has in any way proved you have been helping the town?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 03 2013 17:56 GMT
#4532
On May 04 2013 02:22 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2013 02:02 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On May 04 2013 01:55 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
BC, if you're actually town convince me that Palmar is scum. I'm 99.99% sure one of you is scum and 90% that it's you. Put some fucking effort in.


I did, and then you came in and went "luls nope you"

So go fuck yourself. You can misslynch me and then do what you should have done which is listen to players who have done something this game. Have I been the most active player? No, however have I purposely fucked with the thread to the level Palmar has? Have I directly promised to analyze players and not done so? Have I made up a bullshit claim to get someone I want lynched lynched? Have I said I am doing x because I felt like it and no reason else?

Has Palmar done anti-town stuff? Yes. Does playing anti-town make you scum? No. You should know that. Palmar is playing a game of not giving a shit, that doesn't make him scum. You've played a game in which you do appear to give a shit, yet never gave a shit for who actually got lynched.

Show nested quote +
I have been more inactive than normal yes, but I have a busy life. I have at least attempted to state my opinions in some way that people can understand. If you honestly want to believe I am mafia then go for it. Just keep in mind that VE who flipped town as well as Ace who was instrumental in raping the mafia with a stick both said lynching me was stupid and had very similar mafia reads to my own. So even if you think I am scum. You can go back and double check the reads of those people who have flipped and realize maybe the guy whos still alive, who has been on a similar track to those that are dead who were pushing down mafia like flies? Maybe you should listen to him/them.

However I know this won't convince you, you will lynch me, I flip town, and you will then go lynch completely other people because your not going to read over posts of those who died.

Ace flipped 3rd party, his goal wasn't to lynch scum so his words mean nothing. VE actually considered you suspicious by the end of his life. One of his last posts was
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2013 01:10 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm pretty interested in BC's lack of torch and pitchfork where WoS is concerned. He seemed like dead set on Wave dying because of the miller claim. Now? Not so much...


He also mentioned that he was warming up for Yamato.
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2013 00:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Yamato the Hopeless case is sound.

That wasn't so hard was it?


So no, he didn't have the same suspects as you do right now. Your appeal to authority of dead players has failed. They will not protect you for the incoming doom. You will hang, and your red blood will drip from the gallows.


Palmar actively said day 1 is his best day and one he believes is important and his top two reads that he pushed both flipped town. He continued to push VE and calling him scum when VE was catching us mafia. He has followed thread sentiment and appears more often than naught to defend himself while never providing shit to the thread.

You think I am mafia because I never cared who got lynched? Day 1 I was gone for awhile just like I was in day 2 with reasons I stated as to why. I have a job, and a girlfriend who take up a ton of my time. When I was around I said my piece of who I thought should be lynched and who I thought was scum. I don't have the time to sit in a thread all day pushing who I want to the gallows. Instead I gave reasons of my reads. We then had things like red checks, etc...

So when you say I dont seem to care about who gets lynched? Day 1 I had shit to do, day 2 I was actively around, day 3 and 4 were clearing dt checks and no one cared, and I clearly stated on day 5 who I wanted lynched and my vote is sitting on him.

If you are going to attempt a case, please make it legit. If you ignore shit thats going on in thread and call me mafia for doing what I can point fingers at universally almost everyone for doing the same thing then you have a bad case. Tell me how Palmar actively trolling/not giving two shits while when he was "caring" he was actively pushing townies to die and even stated he thought the guy he pushed day 1 was town, is in any way town play. Tell me how claiming a dt day 3 with 1 check with an unconfirmed sanity is town play. Seriously. Explain to me how he is in any way town. You are so hellbent on him being town but have never offered a substantial and real answer as to why.

#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 03 2013 17:59 GMT
#4533
On May 04 2013 02:29 yamato77 wrote:
I've been telling you guys that Ace and BC were suspicious the whole game. One flips third party, and you don't want to lynch the other?

Give me some validation here.


Ive called Ace third party since n1. Want a cookie? You called VE scum and were wrong, you wanted oats dead for being scum and were wrong. You can say I am scummy but I am town so you are wrong there. So why would anyone listen to you?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 03 2013 18:06 GMT
#4536
On May 04 2013 03:05 Stutters695 wrote:
I did not. I mentioned before that I'd like to wait for him to actually respond.

I was saying those 4 quotes were in a period of relative inactivity so there wasn't much for him to push in that period. His lack of actually saying it himself concerns me.

Also this came to me when I was listing my games but iirc BC was scum in Whose Line and his play was similar. I can't verify until tomorrow but if someone wants to look into it that'd be great or I'll do it tomorrow.


I didn't play in that game -_-
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 03 2013 18:08 GMT
#4537
the Last time I was mafia was in liar game
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 03 2013 19:02 GMT
#4543
On May 04 2013 03:29 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2013 02:59 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On May 04 2013 02:29 yamato77 wrote:
I've been telling you guys that Ace and BC were suspicious the whole game. One flips third party, and you don't want to lynch the other?

Give me some validation here.


Ive called Ace third party since n1. Want a cookie? You called VE scum and were wrong, you wanted oats dead for being scum and were wrong. You can say I am scummy but I am town so you are wrong there. So why would anyone listen to you?

I very clearly argued against an Oats lynch, but thanks for showing how little attention you're paying to this game.


you also actively said we shoudl lynch him. Thank you for the attention you are paying to your own posts.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 03 2013 19:03 GMT
#4544
I have had Palmar as a scum read for days dude. You don't need to convince me of it.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
May 03 2013 19:16 GMT
#4546
On May 04 2013 04:12 yamato77 wrote:
You're just mad you're going to lose.


Thanks for the scumclaim
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech77
StarCraft: Brood War
EffOrt 713
Jaedong 466
Bisu 388
Horang2 360
Zeus 359
Larva 303
Pusan 118
Mind 105
Killer 87
ggaemo 75
[ Show more ]
Hyun 70
Barracks 59
scan(afreeca) 55
sorry 47
Bale 41
Sharp 34
Yoon 32
NotJumperer 32
Sacsri 24
Hm[arnc] 21
Shinee 14
Noble 9
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
febbydoto98
League of Legends
JimRising 418
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1532
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King84
Other Games
summit1g7875
ceh9669
Happy379
crisheroes200
Sick161
dupreeh121
Pyrionflax118
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 22
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast8
• LUISG 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2296
League of Legends
• Jankos1164
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1m
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 1614
StarCastTV_EN31
INu's Battles
1h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 1m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.