• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:08
CEST 03:08
KST 10:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8618 users

RED Team's Prize - Page 87

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 153 Next
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 29 2013 15:02 GMT
#1721
Prp are you going to actually do something this game or just nitpick my posts?
Grubby's #1 Fan
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 15:04 GMT
#1722
On March 30 2013 00:02 cDgCorazon wrote:
Prp are you going to actually do something this game or just nitpick my posts?

Just explain your post will you?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 29 2013 15:07 GMT
#1723
On March 29 2013 06:39 cDgCorazon wrote:
Last but not least is Palmar. Looking through his filter again, I found a lot of posts talking about town reads while he was tunneling Grack. He made a lot of town reads (at least 6-7), and did not give very much explanation on many of them. However, the other stumbling block with Palmar is Grack's kill. If Palmar was scum, why would he kill his tunnel and the person that his primary scumhunting was on? I could see him being town from that, but his other actions have me worried. His random flip-flopping between Nisani and Sinani was really sketch as well, and his D1 play just worries me.


This is what I said on Palmar before. That's why I had made that post thinking about Palmar's kill.

Also in my filter (because you obviously aren't reading the thread):

On March 29 2013 07:29 cDgCorazon wrote:
Prp, would you like to start your D2 over and contribute something to the discussion? I don't understand why you are worrying about how much KP the scum have, that's just stupid setup speculation as an excuse for not contributing anything.

I want to see some reads, whether you want to show them or not.


Let me know when you are interested in actually trying.
Grubby's #1 Fan
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
March 29 2013 15:13 GMT
#1724
On March 30 2013 00:00 strongandbig wrote:
Sure I didn't post much during the night phase but at least I was able to respond to some stuff and drop down my suspicions and reasoning on OO. I wouldn't call that "scummy lurking".

In other news, lets discuss a hypothetical situation for a minute: Marv apparently lists someone as one of his top scum reads but hasn't actually read or thought about that person's filter. Does that make Marv scum? I feel like town Marv would just be honest and say "I haven't read filters" or "I don't have any strong scum reads right now" instead of pulling them out of his ass.

Tbh current Marv reminds me a bit of "this setup is imba so I'm just gonna stop giving a fuck" Marv. That means scum Marv.


This entire post is terrible. I have no idea what you're getting at in the middle paragraph, and the final paragraph makes even less sense. I've never stopped giving a fuck as mafia because a setup is imba? This post might be the worst justification for calling me mafia I've ever seen.

Somehow it's an even worse justification for voting me than prplhz's, who had no justification whatsoever. *You* are the one who is just pulling this read out your ass.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 15:17 GMT
#1725
On March 30 2013 00:07 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 06:39 cDgCorazon wrote:
Last but not least is Palmar. Looking through his filter again, I found a lot of posts talking about town reads while he was tunneling Grack. He made a lot of town reads (at least 6-7), and did not give very much explanation on many of them. However, the other stumbling block with Palmar is Grack's kill. If Palmar was scum, why would he kill his tunnel and the person that his primary scumhunting was on? I could see him being town from that, but his other actions have me worried. His random flip-flopping between Nisani and Sinani was really sketch as well, and his D1 play just worries me.


This is what I said on Palmar before. That's why I had made that post thinking about Palmar's kill.

Also in my filter (because you obviously aren't reading the thread):

Show nested quote +
On March 29 2013 07:29 cDgCorazon wrote:
Prp, would you like to start your D2 over and contribute something to the discussion? I don't understand why you are worrying about how much KP the scum have, that's just stupid setup speculation as an excuse for not contributing anything.

I want to see some reads, whether you want to show them or not.


Let me know when you are interested in actually trying.

That makes no sense at all. You are worrying about Palmar's night kill because of a post you made where you talked about how Palmar could either be town or scum? I fail to see the connection.

Rereading that post, why is it a "stumbling block" that Grackaroni was killed? It seems like you're regarding something you think points at Palmar being town as an obstacle.

You are also berating me for setup speculation when you are doing the exact same thing in this post. The big difference though, is that your setup speculation is a conclusion that make absolutely no sense (either town or scum vig, no chance of KP) while my "setup speculation" is an interesting question.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2013 15:19 GMT
#1726
Prplhz. Why are you going after the claimed mason?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 15:20 GMT
#1727
On March 30 2013 00:19 Hapahauli wrote:
Prplhz. Why are you going after the claimed mason?

Because I don't like him.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2013 15:21 GMT
#1728
Like do you doubt his claim? Do you think he's suspicious? Because his claim (combined with Kei's general townieness) makes this whole line of questioning worthless.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 15:22 GMT
#1729
On March 30 2013 00:21 Hapahauli wrote:
Like do you doubt his claim? Do you think he's suspicious? Because his claim (combined with Kei's general townieness) makes this whole line of questioning worthless.

I doubt his alignment. Yes I think he's suspicious. I don't know about Keirathi's general townieness, didn't they claim because he was about to get lynched yesterday?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2013 15:23 GMT
#1730
On March 30 2013 00:22 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 00:21 Hapahauli wrote:
Like do you doubt his claim? Do you think he's suspicious? Because his claim (combined with Kei's general townieness) makes this whole line of questioning worthless.

I doubt his alignment. Yes I think he's suspicious. I don't know about Keirathi's general townieness, didn't they claim because he was about to get lynched yesterday?


Yah. And did you read anything from Kei since then?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 29 2013 15:25 GMT
#1731
Hapa do you agree with what I said about lynching marv earlier?

Why/why not.

Up for an SnB lynch?
No gg, No skill.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
March 29 2013 15:26 GMT
#1732
On March 30 2013 00:23 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 00:22 prplhz wrote:
On March 30 2013 00:21 Hapahauli wrote:
Like do you doubt his claim? Do you think he's suspicious? Because his claim (combined with Kei's general townieness) makes this whole line of questioning worthless.

I doubt his alignment. Yes I think he's suspicious. I don't know about Keirathi's general townieness, didn't they claim because he was about to get lynched yesterday?


Yah. And did you read anything from Kei since then?

Nothing that made me think he's obviously town. What do you think of that post I don't like?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
March 29 2013 15:33 GMT
#1733
On March 30 2013 00:17 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 00:07 cDgCorazon wrote:
On March 29 2013 06:39 cDgCorazon wrote:
Last but not least is Palmar. Looking through his filter again, I found a lot of posts talking about town reads while he was tunneling Grack. He made a lot of town reads (at least 6-7), and did not give very much explanation on many of them. However, the other stumbling block with Palmar is Grack's kill. If Palmar was scum, why would he kill his tunnel and the person that his primary scumhunting was on? I could see him being town from that, but his other actions have me worried. His random flip-flopping between Nisani and Sinani was really sketch as well, and his D1 play just worries me.


This is what I said on Palmar before. That's why I had made that post thinking about Palmar's kill.

Also in my filter (because you obviously aren't reading the thread):

On March 29 2013 07:29 cDgCorazon wrote:
Prp, would you like to start your D2 over and contribute something to the discussion? I don't understand why you are worrying about how much KP the scum have, that's just stupid setup speculation as an excuse for not contributing anything.

I want to see some reads, whether you want to show them or not.


Let me know when you are interested in actually trying.

That makes no sense at all. You are worrying about Palmar's night kill because of a post you made where you talked about how Palmar could either be town or scum? I fail to see the connection.

Rereading that post, why is it a "stumbling block" that Grackaroni was killed? It seems like you're regarding something you think points at Palmar being town as an obstacle.

You are also berating me for setup speculation when you are doing the exact same thing in this post. The big difference though, is that your setup speculation is a conclusion that make absolutely no sense (either town or scum vig, no chance of KP) while my "setup speculation" is an interesting question.


Prp, you are really grasping at nothing here. I just made a comment that explained the possible night kill. At least I didn't walk in and say "HEY GUYS, HOW MANY MAFIA DO YOU THINK THERE ARE?" which is basically you trying to shit up the thread.

Grack being killed was making the Palmar read hard because he wasn't playing a very town-oriented game but scum Palmar would not attack his tunnel target. That was the part that was confusing me.

I did not make any set-up speculation in the post you linked. I was wondering whether a town vig or a scum vig did the kill. That's a lot more valuable that mafia's KP.

Let me know when you have actual points you want to make. Attacking me with this silly nonsense isn't doing you any favors.
Grubby's #1 Fan
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2013 15:36 GMT
#1734
On March 30 2013 00:26 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 30 2013 00:23 Hapahauli wrote:
On March 30 2013 00:22 prplhz wrote:
On March 30 2013 00:21 Hapahauli wrote:
Like do you doubt his claim? Do you think he's suspicious? Because his claim (combined with Kei's general townieness) makes this whole line of questioning worthless.

I doubt his alignment. Yes I think he's suspicious. I don't know about Keirathi's general townieness, didn't they claim because he was about to get lynched yesterday?


Yah. And did you read anything from Kei since then?

Nothing that made me think he's obviously town. What do you think of that post I don't like?


That he's a mason?

I have a strong enough town-read on Kei that I have no reason to doubt Cora right now. And I think Cora's play hasn't been individually scummy enough to dream up an insane conspiracy theory.




On March 30 2013 00:25 Oatsmaster wrote:
Hapa do you agree with what I said about lynching marv earlier?

Why/why not.

Up for an SnB lynch?


SnB is on the back of my mind. My general annoyance with marv's change in playstyle (while probably irrational) takes forefront for now.

But anyway, I might as well bring this up -
On March 29 2013 07:01 strongandbig wrote:
hapa did you take a hit?


This is a weird quote. I had assumed that scum had 1KP. That's normal in a 16-player game. I find it strange that SnB asked that I got shot after Palmar had flipped. Not only that, but he assumed that it was possible for me to get hit and get notified about it.

1) SnB actually believed that there are 2 scum KP and asked an innocent question. Given his broader assumptions, I find this unlikely
2) SnB is scum and knew I got hit.
3) SnB is some form of medic and saved me
4) SnB is a vig and shot palmar (unlikely, since he wasn't really suspicious of palmar on Day 1).

As far as "OMG HAPA U OUT BLUESSSSS"... no I'm not. If he's not scum, any sane mafia player would have picked up on this.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2013 15:47 GMT
#1735
And it's stuff like the above (SnB quote) that I would expect town Marv to jump on, especially since he's suspicious of SNB.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 29 2013 15:50 GMT
#1736
I saw that, thought it was really scummy, didnt bring it up cause it was so scummy.

Think for a bit, does this change in playstyle relay information about marv's alignment? Or are you just mad that he is fucking useless.

No gg, No skill.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2013 15:54 GMT
#1737
On March 30 2013 00:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
I saw that, thought it was really scummy, didnt bring it up cause it was so scummy.

Think for a bit, does this change in playstyle relay information about marv's alignment? Or are you just mad that he is fucking useless.


But see that is exactly how you read marv. Town marv is generally aggressive and absurdly pro-town.
He'll pepper everyone with questions, call everyone terrible, and will lead the town for better or for worse (almost always the former).
Scum-marv is much more passive, doesn't push his cases strongly, and "goes with the flow."

As far as what he's doing now, it falls in the category of scum-marv. I'm willing to keep an open mind to it and see if the new meta he's trying to establish is genuine, but I have 36 hours to reach a conclusion about that.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
March 29 2013 15:55 GMT
#1738
On March 30 2013 00:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
I saw that, thought it was really scummy, didnt bring it up cause it was so scummy.

Think for a bit, does this change in playstyle relay information about marv's alignment? Or are you just mad that he is fucking useless.



And... what the fuck?
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
March 29 2013 15:57 GMT
#1739
On March 30 2013 00:54 Hapahauli wrote:
But see that is exactly how you read marv. Town marv is generally aggressive and absurdly pro-town.
He'll pepper everyone with questions, call everyone terrible, and will lead the town for better or for worse (almost always the former).
Scum-marv is much more passive, doesn't push his cases strongly, and "goes with the flow."

Explain the scum meta part please
Town games:

In MTG AFAIK, he was useless.

In Chrono as far as my memory holds out, he was useless.

Scum games:
Trolled themed, didnt stop my mislynch, generally active and it took a vig shot to kill him.

In Hero, again really active, abrasive, fuckton of useless 1 liners, survived to the end.

I didnt read any of his other scum games, you mind telling me what this meta read comes from?

No gg, No skill.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
March 29 2013 15:58 GMT
#1740
Happy Birthday Marvellosity!
If you have any questions, ask them quick (around 1 hour) because after that I'll be occupied by my friends.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 153 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings84
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1847
GuemChi 1601
Artosis 690
910 58
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm155
League of Legends
Doublelift3550
Counter-Strike
taco 132
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox307
Other Games
summit1g7578
shahzam619
JimRising 535
C9.Mang0343
PiGStarcraft277
Maynarde138
CosmosSc2 35
Day[9].tv7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick918
BasetradeTV198
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream15
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 114
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP80
• davetesta24
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv7
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 52m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
9h 52m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
22h 52m
Patches Events
1d 14h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.