• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:45
CEST 06:45
KST 13:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7749 users

TL Mafia LIX - Page 168

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 213 Next
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
January 28 2013 16:41 GMT
#3341
Also I immediately don't like that post and wish I'd waited, just to see who all lined up to try and get me mislynched
Fe fi fo fum.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 28 2013 16:42 GMT
#3342
Worst claim so far that I've seen and I saw blazinghands JK claim.
Its night austin, no one is even close to lynching you.
No gg, No skill.
annul
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States2841 Posts
January 28 2013 16:42 GMT
#3343
On January 29 2013 01:40 FiveTouch wrote:
Why would you claim? Fuck me. This tells us and gives us nothing.



[image loading]
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 28 2013 16:43 GMT
#3344
austin is kinda legendary for playing blue roles like he has a mental disease, however.
Artanis & marv
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 28 2013 16:43 GMT
#3345
How many blue roles does town have?

How about this, everyone that's not a blue, claim.
Writer@WriterYamato
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 28 2013 16:43 GMT
#3346
how about no
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 28 2013 16:43 GMT
#3347
On January 29 2013 01:43 yamato77 wrote:
How many blue roles does town have?

How about this, everyone that's not a blue, claim.


No, just no.
No gg, No skill.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 28 2013 16:45 GMT
#3348
That was rhetorical in nature, guys, don't take it seriously.
Writer@WriterYamato
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
January 28 2013 16:45 GMT
#3349
On January 29 2013 01:40 FiveTouch wrote:
Why would you claim? Fuck me. This tells us and gives us nothing.
Mostly guilt over not participating. I'm not used to not being involved, and I don't like it. I don't think I'm a likely NK candidate at this point, because I've been so uninvolved, so the surprise of the role is gone. And if I'm not going to be able to contribute as positively as normal, I especially don't want to clog up a day of discussion.

I understand you don't seem to want to lynch me, but if there's serious discussion on that point I'd rather just nip it in the bud. It's probably dumb, it doesn't give us anything except maybe make scum NKs interesting. Effectively, with 1 KP, there are 3 targets they can't kill and it's going to be difficult to see them try and set up for the very late game.
Fe fi fo fum.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
January 28 2013 16:46 GMT
#3350
well there might be someone stupid enough to do it...
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
January 28 2013 16:46 GMT
#3351
Where the "you" in "I understand you..." is directed at FT, not a general you.
Fe fi fo fum.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 28 2013 16:46 GMT
#3352
Come on yamato,
*IT WAS A JOKE GUYS* excuse is pretty bad

Dont you think something is wrong with your play when people instantly think that you would actually propose this?
No gg, No skill.
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 28 2013 16:47 GMT
#3353
On January 29 2013 01:45 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 01:40 FiveTouch wrote:
Why would you claim? Fuck me. This tells us and gives us nothing.
Mostly guilt over not participating. I'm not used to not being involved, and I don't like it. I don't think I'm a likely NK candidate at this point, because I've been so uninvolved, so the surprise of the role is gone. And if I'm not going to be able to contribute as positively as normal, I especially don't want to clog up a day of discussion.

I understand you don't seem to want to lynch me, but if there's serious discussion on that point I'd rather just nip it in the bud. It's probably dumb, it doesn't give us anything except maybe make scum NKs interesting. Effectively, with 1 KP, there are 3 targets they can't kill and it's going to be difficult to see them try and set up for the very late game.


Except how does an unverifiable claim nip anything in the bud?
Artanis & marv
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 28 2013 16:47 GMT
#3354
On January 29 2013 01:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Come on yamato,
*IT WAS A JOKE GUYS* excuse is pretty bad

Dont you think something is wrong with your play when people instantly think that you would actually propose this?

What are you even talking about.
Writer@WriterYamato
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 28 2013 16:48 GMT
#3355
Totally nothing, I dont think its worth pursuing at this point of time.
No gg, No skill.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 28 2013 16:49 GMT
#3356
On January 29 2013 01:48 Oatsmaster wrote:
Totally nothing, I dont think its worth pursuing at this point of time.

Now you're just trying to be coy.
Writer@WriterYamato
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
January 28 2013 16:50 GMT
#3357
On January 29 2013 01:47 FiveTouch wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2013 01:45 austinmcc wrote:
On January 29 2013 01:40 FiveTouch wrote:
Why would you claim? Fuck me. This tells us and gives us nothing.
Mostly guilt over not participating. I'm not used to not being involved, and I don't like it. I don't think I'm a likely NK candidate at this point, because I've been so uninvolved, so the surprise of the role is gone. And if I'm not going to be able to contribute as positively as normal, I especially don't want to clog up a day of discussion.

I understand you don't seem to want to lynch me, but if there's serious discussion on that point I'd rather just nip it in the bud. It's probably dumb, it doesn't give us anything except maybe make scum NKs interesting. Effectively, with 1 KP, there are 3 targets they can't kill and it's going to be difficult to see them try and set up for the very late game.


Except how does an unverifiable claim nip anything in the bud?
If anyone is ACTUALLY suspicious of me and has a shot, they can shoot me. My surviving proves the claim.

Yes, it's not the best way to verify oneself, and maybe we don't even HAVE any shots (seems odd they've been held this long AND we've got lots of blues). But on the off chance one of the people that wants to lynch me or might want to lynch me has a shot, they can fire away.
Fe fi fo fum.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 28 2013 16:51 GMT
#3358
On January 29 2013 01:49 yamato77 wrote:
Now you're just trying to be coy.


Im not being coy, Im just not shitting up the thread now.
No gg, No skill.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
January 28 2013 16:51 GMT
#3359
I don't like all these claims.

I say we ignore the claims and judge based on play. What was the objection to Austin being mafia, that he and gonzaw would have split votes?

Seems weak. The evidence against him is stronger.
Writer@WriterYamato
FiveTouch
Profile Joined January 2013
Marshall Islands1474 Posts
January 28 2013 16:54 GMT
#3360
It's not weak at all, it's extremely strong.
Artanis & marv
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 213 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 15m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 265
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 500
Larva 457
Leta 73
NaDa 41
TT1 18
Icarus 11
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm245
League of Legends
JimRising 727
Other Games
summit1g9968
WinterStarcraft450
Mew2King104
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1058
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream149
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2172
League of Legends
• Rush1214
• Lourlo1067
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 15m
INu's Battles
7h 15m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
10h 15m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 15m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 15m
Replay Cast
18h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 6h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 11h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.