• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:54
CEST 21:54
KST 04:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8816 users

Yet Another Normal Mini Mafia - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 88 Next
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 20 2012 16:22 GMT
#421
On December 21 2012 01:19 yamato77 wrote:
I do not like that post from debears on bit. Looks like straight up OMGUS.


I omgus in a hearybeat when someone blatantlt misrepresents my meta nad actions in thread.

He's scum
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 20 2012 16:23 GMT
#422
you dont have a case on me debars you basically said iamp is wrong so he must be scum.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 20 2012 16:24 GMT
#423
On December 21 2012 01:22 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 01:21 debears wrote:
On December 21 2012 01:18 iamperfection wrote:
On December 21 2012 01:15 debears wrote:
Iamp you should really read my toad case and my meta again.

1) my main problem with toad was his vote on wbg when he didn't vote me. His plsts about me seemed toc indicate that he believed I was showing strong mafia motivation in my one pos of "I did thag once". His reasoning for voting wbg was weak compared to his reasoning on me. Yet he didn't vote me

Add that with bim being unreasonable and wasting my time js scum oriented

2) I tunnel when I think I've found scum. Figure it out. You use one fucking game for your meta read? You're fu of shit
Also, did you forget that I tunneled the shit out of hapa and hopeless that game d1?

3)
3) I can't provide more content on someone (stutters) when they hardly post

4) you say I'm not interacting with the thread. That's a fucking lie. I interact plenty when I have time and other people are on. All last night the only person who showed was toad. Yamato came when I was getting off.

5) you say my activity is different. Have you even considered that its near fucking christmas??????????? Explain to me how its solely explained by scum motivation because its not

In fact, in mario mini, I disappeared for half of day one for activity

So iamp, you are

1) blatantly misrepresenting what I am doing in threae
2) arent rearing my cases
3) didn't actually look up my meta. 1 game =\= meta
4) misrepresenting my meta in the one game you did use

You are scum

##Unvote
##vote iamp


3)

yeah ok buddy

go do scum hunting if your town. You are not hunting scum and havent done it the entire game. You gave no reason for why im scum.


Thats a great response. If your case is so good you should be hammering me. Your response "go scumhunt because yiu haven't" is bullshit. I am scumhunting. You know you are wrong and you can't refute my case.

I will not allow you to misrepresent my meta scum

lol what case


Show me how

1) me tunneling someone is solely aligned with my scum games
2) how my drop in activity on day is solely aligned to my scum games. Its not at all. In fact its the oppsosite


You can't provide those, and you don't want to. Because you are scum and you are wrong
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 20 2012 16:26 GMT
#424
On December 21 2012 01:19 yamato77 wrote:
I do not like that post from debears on bit. Looks like straight up OMGUS.

yeah pretty much... I'd say the fact that he tunneled me and OMGUS'ed me as well doesn't look good either. Hell if you believe in my read on WBG you might toss in a Chainsaw-defence as well :p

It looks everything but reasonable. There's just no way that he thought that way beforehand, that's straight up OMGUS that resulted because of iamp's post and nothing else.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 20 2012 16:28 GMT
#425
On December 21 2012 01:24 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 01:22 iamperfection wrote:
On December 21 2012 01:21 debears wrote:
On December 21 2012 01:18 iamperfection wrote:
On December 21 2012 01:15 debears wrote:
Iamp you should really read my toad case and my meta again.

1) my main problem with toad was his vote on wbg when he didn't vote me. His plsts about me seemed toc indicate that he believed I was showing strong mafia motivation in my one pos of "I did thag once". His reasoning for voting wbg was weak compared to his reasoning on me. Yet he didn't vote me

Add that with bim being unreasonable and wasting my time js scum oriented

2) I tunnel when I think I've found scum. Figure it out. You use one fucking game for your meta read? You're fu of shit
Also, did you forget that I tunneled the shit out of hapa and hopeless that game d1?

3)
3) I can't provide more content on someone (stutters) when they hardly post

4) you say I'm not interacting with the thread. That's a fucking lie. I interact plenty when I have time and other people are on. All last night the only person who showed was toad. Yamato came when I was getting off.

5) you say my activity is different. Have you even considered that its near fucking christmas??????????? Explain to me how its solely explained by scum motivation because its not

In fact, in mario mini, I disappeared for half of day one for activity

So iamp, you are

1) blatantly misrepresenting what I am doing in threae
2) arent rearing my cases
3) didn't actually look up my meta. 1 game =\= meta
4) misrepresenting my meta in the one game you did use

You are scum

##Unvote
##vote iamp


3)

yeah ok buddy

go do scum hunting if your town. You are not hunting scum and havent done it the entire game. You gave no reason for why im scum.


Thats a great response. If your case is so good you should be hammering me. Your response "go scumhunt because yiu haven't" is bullshit. I am scumhunting. You know you are wrong and you can't refute my case.

I will not allow you to misrepresent my meta scum

lol what case


Show me how

1) me tunneling someone is solely aligned with my scum games
2) how my drop in activity on day is solely aligned to my scum games. Its not at all. In fact its the oppsosite


You can't provide those, and you don't want to. Because you are scum and you are wrong

whatever dude thats not my case and clearly you haven't read it. Sure you tunnel sometimes but you push those tunnels and your at all time open to other possiblities.

Your straight up omgus of is you claiming scum i believe.

vote this kid
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 20 2012 16:29 GMT
#426
On December 21 2012 01:24 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 01:22 iamperfection wrote:
On December 21 2012 01:21 debears wrote:
On December 21 2012 01:18 iamperfection wrote:
On December 21 2012 01:15 debears wrote:
Iamp you should really read my toad case and my meta again.

1) my main problem with toad was his vote on wbg when he didn't vote me. His plsts about me seemed toc indicate that he believed I was showing strong mafia motivation in my one pos of "I did thag once". His reasoning for voting wbg was weak compared to his reasoning on me. Yet he didn't vote me

Add that with bim being unreasonable and wasting my time js scum oriented

2) I tunnel when I think I've found scum. Figure it out. You use one fucking game for your meta read? You're fu of shit
Also, did you forget that I tunneled the shit out of hapa and hopeless that game d1?

3)
3) I can't provide more content on someone (stutters) when they hardly post

4) you say I'm not interacting with the thread. That's a fucking lie. I interact plenty when I have time and other people are on. All last night the only person who showed was toad. Yamato came when I was getting off.

5) you say my activity is different. Have you even considered that its near fucking christmas??????????? Explain to me how its solely explained by scum motivation because its not

In fact, in mario mini, I disappeared for half of day one for activity

So iamp, you are

1) blatantly misrepresenting what I am doing in threae
2) arent rearing my cases
3) didn't actually look up my meta. 1 game =\= meta
4) misrepresenting my meta in the one game you did use

You are scum

##Unvote
##vote iamp


3)

yeah ok buddy

go do scum hunting if your town. You are not hunting scum and havent done it the entire game. You gave no reason for why im scum.


Thats a great response. If your case is so good you should be hammering me. Your response "go scumhunt because yiu haven't" is bullshit. I am scumhunting. You know you are wrong and you can't refute my case.

I will not allow you to misrepresent my meta scum

lol what case


Show me how

1) me tunneling someone is solely aligned with my scum games
2) how my drop in activity on day is solely aligned to my scum games. Its not at all. In fact its the oppsosite


You can't provide those, and you don't want to. Because you are scum and you are wrong

The big problem with you is that you are incredibly erratic, you don't scumhunt and instead jump after everyone and their dog given that someone said something you disagree with.

That's not scumhunting. That's thinking you're the best at this game, everything you say is correct and everyone disagreeing with you must be retarded AND mafia because they wouldn't disagree if they were town, because what you said is correct. You do see the problem in that kind of "scumhunting", right?
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 20 2012 16:29 GMT
#427
On December 21 2012 01:26 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 01:19 yamato77 wrote:
I do not like that post from debears on bit. Looks like straight up OMGUS.

yeah pretty much... I'd say the fact that he tunneled me and OMGUS'ed me as well doesn't look good either. Hell if you believe in my read on WBG you might toss in a Chainsaw-defence as well :p

It looks everything but reasonable. There's just no way that he thought that way beforehand, that's straight up OMGUS that resulted because of iamp's post and nothing else.


What are you refering to with "thought that way before hand"?
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 20 2012 16:29 GMT
#428
On December 21 2012 01:22 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 01:19 yamato77 wrote:
I do not like that post from debears on bit. Looks like straight up OMGUS.


I omgus in a hearybeat when someone blatantlt misrepresents my meta nad actions in thread.

He's scum

I don't know all this meta shit from other games you guys talk about because keeping up with my own games takes enough hours out of my day but you once said to me that when people attack you for being overaggressive as town you cooperate and back down. I thought iamp was shady but what he has said doesn't seem to be a malicious misrepresentation. You voting him here does not bode well for my opinion of you.
Writer@WriterYamato
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 20 2012 16:31 GMT
#429
You guys are all missing the big picture here.

A wiggles is not dead so a wiggles must be hanged.
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 20 2012 16:31 GMT
#430
i wouldn't classify my case as a meta case he does things in this game that are blatantly scummy he is not trying to figure out people's alignments.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 20 2012 16:32 GMT
#431
On December 21 2012 01:29 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 01:26 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 21 2012 01:19 yamato77 wrote:
I do not like that post from debears on bit. Looks like straight up OMGUS.

yeah pretty much... I'd say the fact that he tunneled me and OMGUS'ed me as well doesn't look good either. Hell if you believe in my read on WBG you might toss in a Chainsaw-defence as well :p

It looks everything but reasonable. There's just no way that he thought that way beforehand, that's straight up OMGUS that resulted because of iamp's post and nothing else.


What are you refering to with "thought that way before hand"?


I think your agreesion on Iamp is solely based on what just happened and I don't think you had your eyes on him before that.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 20 2012 16:32 GMT
#432
On December 21 2012 01:26 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 01:19 yamato77 wrote:
I do not like that post from debears on bit. Looks like straight up OMGUS.

yeah pretty much... I'd say the fact that he tunneled me and OMGUS'ed me as well doesn't look good either. Hell if you believe in my read on WBG you might toss in a Chainsaw-defence as well :p

It looks everything but reasonable. There's just no way that he thought that way beforehand, that's straight up OMGUS that resulted because of iamp's post and nothing else.


On December 21 2012 01:29 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 01:24 debears wrote:
On December 21 2012 01:22 iamperfection wrote:
On December 21 2012 01:21 debears wrote:
On December 21 2012 01:18 iamperfection wrote:
On December 21 2012 01:15 debears wrote:
Iamp you should really read my toad case and my meta again.

1) my main problem with toad was his vote on wbg when he didn't vote me. His plsts about me seemed toc indicate that he believed I was showing strong mafia motivation in my one pos of "I did thag once". His reasoning for voting wbg was weak compared to his reasoning on me. Yet he didn't vote me

Add that with bim being unreasonable and wasting my time js scum oriented

2) I tunnel when I think I've found scum. Figure it out. You use one fucking game for your meta read? You're fu of shit
Also, did you forget that I tunneled the shit out of hapa and hopeless that game d1?

3)
3) I can't provide more content on someone (stutters) when they hardly post

4) you say I'm not interacting with the thread. That's a fucking lie. I interact plenty when I have time and other people are on. All last night the only person who showed was toad. Yamato came when I was getting off.

5) you say my activity is different. Have you even considered that its near fucking christmas??????????? Explain to me how its solely explained by scum motivation because its not

In fact, in mario mini, I disappeared for half of day one for activity

So iamp, you are

1) blatantly misrepresenting what I am doing in threae
2) arent rearing my cases
3) didn't actually look up my meta. 1 game =\= meta
4) misrepresenting my meta in the one game you did use

You are scum

##Unvote
##vote iamp


3)

yeah ok buddy

go do scum hunting if your town. You are not hunting scum and havent done it the entire game. You gave no reason for why im scum.


Thats a great response. If your case is so good you should be hammering me. Your response "go scumhunt because yiu haven't" is bullshit. I am scumhunting. You know you are wrong and you can't refute my case.

I will not allow you to misrepresent my meta scum

lol what case


Show me how

1) me tunneling someone is solely aligned with my scum games
2) how my drop in activity on day is solely aligned to my scum games. Its not at all. In fact its the oppsosite


You can't provide those, and you don't want to. Because you are scum and you are wrong

The big problem with you is that you are incredibly erratic, you don't scumhunt and instead jump after everyone and their dog given that someone said something you disagree with.

That's not scumhunting. That's thinking you're the best at this game, everything you say is correct and everyone disagreeing with you must be retarded AND mafia because they wouldn't disagree if they were town, because what you said is correct. You do see the problem in that kind of "scumhunting", right?


Seriousky what is your read on me? One moment you say you don't like my post (infering I'm scum)

Then you go and lecture me on mafia.

Am I town or scum?
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 20 2012 16:32 GMT
#433
On December 21 2012 01:31 iamperfection wrote:
i wouldn't classify my case as a meta case he does things in this game that are blatantly scummy he is not trying to figure out people's alignments.

I agree. At this point it's a question of who I like less, Wiggles or Debears.
Writer@WriterYamato
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 20 2012 16:34 GMT
#434
Iamp is scum his case is a total misrepresentation of my play.

I will not stand for thi shit. Ill go over it in more detail when I'm back home later today
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 20 2012 16:38 GMT
#435
On December 21 2012 01:34 debears wrote:
Iamp is scum his case is a total misrepresentation of my play.

I will not stand for thi shit. Ill go over it in more detail when I'm back home later today

by the way when you came back you tunneled me and shat up with toad once again. Made a passing comment on a couple others and gave no scum motivation behind anyone's actions.

Your scum debars. im sorry. You just have to accept it.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 20 2012 16:40 GMT
#436
On December 21 2012 01:38 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 01:34 debears wrote:
Iamp is scum his case is a total misrepresentation of my play.

I will not stand for thi shit. Ill go over it in more detail when I'm back home later today

by the way when you came back you tunneled me and shat up with toad once again. Made a passing comment on a couple others and gave no scum motivation behind anyone's actions.

Your scum debars. im sorry. You just have to accept it.


No I did show scum motivation.

You just like not reading and them misrepresenting people because you are scum

Just wait about 5/6 hours and ill show you you silly scum
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 20 2012 16:42 GMT
#437
On December 21 2012 01:34 debears wrote:
Iamp is scum his case is a total misrepresentation of my play.

I will not stand for thi shit. Ill go over it in more detail when I'm back home later today

is yamato scum to because he agrees with me.

maybe everyone who accuses debars is scum

whatever dude you gone full retard.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 20 2012 16:42 GMT
#438
On December 21 2012 01:32 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 01:26 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 21 2012 01:19 yamato77 wrote:
I do not like that post from debears on bit. Looks like straight up OMGUS.

yeah pretty much... I'd say the fact that he tunneled me and OMGUS'ed me as well doesn't look good either. Hell if you believe in my read on WBG you might toss in a Chainsaw-defence as well :p

It looks everything but reasonable. There's just no way that he thought that way beforehand, that's straight up OMGUS that resulted because of iamp's post and nothing else.


Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 01:29 Toadesstern wrote:
On December 21 2012 01:24 debears wrote:
On December 21 2012 01:22 iamperfection wrote:
On December 21 2012 01:21 debears wrote:
On December 21 2012 01:18 iamperfection wrote:
On December 21 2012 01:15 debears wrote:
Iamp you should really read my toad case and my meta again.

1) my main problem with toad was his vote on wbg when he didn't vote me. His plsts about me seemed toc indicate that he believed I was showing strong mafia motivation in my one pos of "I did thag once". His reasoning for voting wbg was weak compared to his reasoning on me. Yet he didn't vote me

Add that with bim being unreasonable and wasting my time js scum oriented

2) I tunnel when I think I've found scum. Figure it out. You use one fucking game for your meta read? You're fu of shit
Also, did you forget that I tunneled the shit out of hapa and hopeless that game d1?

3)
3) I can't provide more content on someone (stutters) when they hardly post

4) you say I'm not interacting with the thread. That's a fucking lie. I interact plenty when I have time and other people are on. All last night the only person who showed was toad. Yamato came when I was getting off.

5) you say my activity is different. Have you even considered that its near fucking christmas??????????? Explain to me how its solely explained by scum motivation because its not

In fact, in mario mini, I disappeared for half of day one for activity

So iamp, you are

1) blatantly misrepresenting what I am doing in threae
2) arent rearing my cases
3) didn't actually look up my meta. 1 game =\= meta
4) misrepresenting my meta in the one game you did use

You are scum

##Unvote
##vote iamp


3)

yeah ok buddy

go do scum hunting if your town. You are not hunting scum and havent done it the entire game. You gave no reason for why im scum.


Thats a great response. If your case is so good you should be hammering me. Your response "go scumhunt because yiu haven't" is bullshit. I am scumhunting. You know you are wrong and you can't refute my case.

I will not allow you to misrepresent my meta scum

lol what case


Show me how

1) me tunneling someone is solely aligned with my scum games
2) how my drop in activity on day is solely aligned to my scum games. Its not at all. In fact its the oppsosite


You can't provide those, and you don't want to. Because you are scum and you are wrong

The big problem with you is that you are incredibly erratic, you don't scumhunt and instead jump after everyone and their dog given that someone said something you disagree with.

That's not scumhunting. That's thinking you're the best at this game, everything you say is correct and everyone disagreeing with you must be retarded AND mafia because they wouldn't disagree if they were town, because what you said is correct. You do see the problem in that kind of "scumhunting", right?


Seriousky what is your read on me? One moment you say you don't like my post (infering I'm scum)

Then you go and lecture me on mafia.

Am I town or scum?


I think you're useless and I'd like you shot if we have a vig. I don't think it's unlikely that you're mafia but I'm having my issues with you that make it unlikely to put you down as a mafiaread although all the things I've seen from you should be pointing towards a mafia read.
Therefore I wouldn't want to see you lynched but rather shot, even if you're town if you keep on playing like that.

So a coinflip. I'd like to say you're mafia because in the grand scheme you do look scummy but I have those 2 things in my head that just blatantly read town to me and make me wonder.

For me, you're basicly in the Drazerk-category right now.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 20 2012 16:43 GMT
#439
Vote Count

wherebugsgo (3): Mr. Wiggles, Toadesstern, Morbidius, Vivax
zelblade (2): wherebugsgo, Mr. Wiggles
Mr. Wiggles (2): Palmar, yamato77
Palmar (1): Eywa-
debears (1): iamperfection
iamperfection (1): debears
Toadesstern (0): wherebugsgo, debears
Eywa- (0): iamperfection, Palmar, yamato77
Vivax (0): debears
Stutters695 (0): debears, Vivax
Morbidius (0): wherebugsgo

Currently wherebugsgo is set to be lynched. Deadline is in about 8 hours 20 mins.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 20 2012 16:44 GMT
#440
Alright, I will say this, I'm not hopping in with Bugs to lynch zelblade because two scummy people have both pushed that idea. Same goes for vivax. Hopefully they can be of more use to town later on.

I would vote for wiggles, debears, or eywa (mostly because of my expectations for his case on me). Wiggles I think is the most dangerous of the three so I would be inclined to kill him first. Debears I think won't get any better so I think he could live through a night and still be lynchable tomorrow. Eywa I'm the only one pushing him so I'll let that go for now.

Everyone else I have tentative town reads on.
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 567
ProTech147
BRAT_OK 84
Railgan 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1620
Shuttle 654
Dewaltoss 118
Trap 29
Bale 17
scan(afreeca) 12
Dota 2
420jenkins473
XaKoH 433
Counter-Strike
fl0m4158
Fnx 653
kRYSTAL_16
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4101
Liquid`Hasu553
Other Games
summit1g4349
Liquid`RaSZi1914
FrodaN788
B2W.Neo424
C9.Mang0164
ToD164
TKL 98
UpATreeSC81
RotterdaM79
QueenE66
Mew2King26
PPMD18
JuggernautJason14
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV227
BasetradeTV223
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 38
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2530
League of Legends
• TFBlade819
Other Games
• Shiphtur1322
• imaqtpie863
• WagamamaTV324
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 6m
Patches Events
20h 6m
The PondCast
1d 14h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.