• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:56
CEST 23:56
KST 06:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9050 users

Yet Another Normal Mini Mafia - Page 23

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 88 Next
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 20 2012 16:44 GMT
#441
and being in the Drazerk-category is something bad if you're usually not in the Drazerk-category according to other people but I never played with you before (I think?) so I'm ignoring that for now.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 20 2012 16:49 GMT
#442
On December 21 2012 01:44 Toadesstern wrote:
and being in the Drazerk-category is something bad if you're usually not in the Drazerk-category according to other people but I never played with you before (I think?) so I'm ignoring that for now.

Debears is a good enough town to be NK'd by scum night 1. This does not look like town debears.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 20 2012 17:17 GMT
#443
PSA: All town members need to make a post very soon stating where they stand on who is going to be lynched. Your options seem to be Bugs, Wiggles, Debears, and Zelblade, looking at the vote counts and recent behavior. We need to make a consolidation effort. Get some thoughts out there and discuss.
Writer@WriterYamato
Morbidius
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil3449 Posts
December 20 2012 17:25 GMT
#444
I don't like the zelblade lynch because i don't trust wbg and wiggles , pushing for a lynch along with my scumreads would be silly even tho there isn't one thing that says town about zel. WBG play has been stupid so far and i don't agree with him on most of his points but i am willing to take part on a MR.Wiggles lynch.
Has foreign StarCraft hit rock bottom?
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 20 2012 17:36 GMT
#445
From OP:
This game will use a simple plurality lynch. Whoever has the most votes at the end of the day will be lynched. In the event of a tie, the person to reach that number of votes first will be lynched.

So we don't need to have 50%+ but yeah getting a bunch of votes on the same guy is still what we want to do to make it hard to manipulate things.

That being said I'm most likely going to vote Wiggles today and trust in Palmar. Yes it's a weird statement and I get that most people will probably consider it a scummy statement but I think that's what is best for today.
I said that I'm not sure about Palmar earlier but he looks better than Wiggles and WBG and the only VET other than those 3 left in this game is me :p

And well my town game isn't known for being good but mostly for being erratic resultwise. I either stomp mafias and get 70-90% mafia reads correct by the end of d1/d2 or d3 the latest like I did in L, WoF, that abomination of a game that had a shitton of players in it where I killed half of the mafias that ended up dead myself or the last time I played with WBG when he was mafia... don't remember the name
OR I'm completly retarded, hurting town like I'm mafias MVP by shooting 3 townies as the Joker in BC's game, as the mason in whatever the name of that was and so on.

There's really nothing inbetween. I'm either going to be a hero, a shining beacon of towns mafiahunting abilities or a total disaster. I'd rather see which one it is before I lead a lynch on d1 this time around :p

sooooo, long story short:
##unvote
##vote Wiggles


In Palmar we trust!

<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
December 20 2012 18:02 GMT
#446
On December 21 2012 02:17 yamato77 wrote:
PSA: All town members need to make a post very soon stating where they stand on who is going to be lynched. Your options seem to be Bugs, Wiggles, Debears, and Zelblade, looking at the vote counts and recent behavior. We need to make a consolidation effort. Get some thoughts out there and discuss.


bugs
I'm not interested in lynching bugs today. I haven't spent a lot of time trying to read him, but basically I just don't see how anything he's done is definitively indicative of him being scum bugs as opposed to town bugs.

zelblade
I'm leaning scum on zelblade, but I'm not as confident on him as I am on debears or Wiggles. I agree with bugs that his post about eywa is scummy, but I feel like there is more overall evidence against debears and Wiggles, each of whom have several posts which I think are scummy. I want to see more from zelblade.

debears
I think debears would be a good lynch today and I think there's a reasonably good chance that he'd flip scum. I already detailed why I'm suspicious of him, and I agree with some of iamperfection's case, namely the part about tunneling Toad.

@iamperfection
About "not being engaged" I think this is a better reason to lynch Wiggles than to lynch debears. Maybe debears doesn't have 10 pages in his filter, but he has been really pushing hard on Toad and now you. I disagree with his conclusions, but I can at least see the possible town motivation for what he's been doing (if he strongly feels that Toad and you are scum).

Wiggles
I think Wiggles is most likely to flip scum. I see a lot more scum motivation than town motivation for his post about Eywa and huge delay before giving scumreads.

Also, as pointed about by yamato, it is convenient that his top scumread turns out to be zelblade.

I don't like all the posts he has made this game where he pushes no reads whatsoever. He spends a lot of time in the beginning of the game goofing around, in the middle of the day unproductively bantering about people, and toward the end of the day talking about why "Palmar can't be trusted".

Overall, debears does a better job convincing me that he is actually trying to find scum. I think you guys should all look at Wiggles's filter, and see how little scumhunting he's done this game. I think he's our best lynch, and I think he's more likely to flip scum than not. Please strongly consider voting him with me.

##Vote Mr. Wiggles
Morbidius
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil3449 Posts
December 20 2012 18:12 GMT
#447
I'm way more confident in a wiggles lynch right now his posts have been very scummy while my suspicion over my other reads have weakened. He has been shooting accusations at everyone and hoping one of them works. Also his ''case'' on palmar is the dumbest thing i've read so far.
##unvote
##vote Mr. Wiggles
Has foreign StarCraft hit rock bottom?
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 20 2012 18:32 GMT
#448
On December 21 2012 03:12 Morbidius wrote:
I'm way more confident in a wiggles lynch right now his posts have been very scummy while my suspicion over my other reads have weakened. He has been shooting accusations at everyone and hoping one of them works. Also his ''case'' on palmar is the dumbest thing i've read so far.
##unvote
##vote Mr. Wiggles


The fuck is this?

Some of these posts are shady as fuck. Particularly this one.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 20 2012 18:34 GMT
#449
On December 21 2012 03:32 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 03:12 Morbidius wrote:
I'm way more confident in a wiggles lynch right now his posts have been very scummy while my suspicion over my other reads have weakened. He has been shooting accusations at everyone and hoping one of them works. Also his ''case'' on palmar is the dumbest thing i've read so far.
##unvote
##vote Mr. Wiggles


The fuck is this?

Some of these posts are shady as fuck. Particularly this one.

I think he sounds like newbie town justifying his vote switch.

Why do you think differently? And what other post is "shady as fuck"? These are people switching off you, mind you.
Writer@WriterYamato
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 20 2012 18:35 GMT
#450
Hi again chaps.

Did I miss a massive scumslip from Wiggles for causing this voting mayhem, or is it just Palmars Icelandic charm?

Catching up now.But you could help me by giving me a tl;dr summary of events :>
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 20 2012 18:38 GMT
#451
On December 21 2012 03:34 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 03:32 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 21 2012 03:12 Morbidius wrote:
I'm way more confident in a wiggles lynch right now his posts have been very scummy while my suspicion over my other reads have weakened. He has been shooting accusations at everyone and hoping one of them works. Also his ''case'' on palmar is the dumbest thing i've read so far.
##unvote
##vote Mr. Wiggles


The fuck is this?

Some of these posts are shady as fuck. Particularly this one.

I think he sounds like newbie town justifying his vote switch.

Why do you think differently? And what other post is "shady as fuck"? These are people switching off you, mind you.


All of his other posts.

All the posts that casually mention zelblade being scummy, but the votes go elsewhere.

All the posts that do nothing more than summarize the game.

As for newbie town/scum, I've generally experienced that newbie townies will participate more than this.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 20 2012 18:43 GMT
#452
I see that stutters didn't post anything since my last question, and that Bugs quoted him without giving a fuck afterwards.
Bugs, care to elaborate what exactly you were thinking of that post? I don't like your way of posting stuff and then expect people to see what you see, while you keep skating by and throwing votes around.
Morbidius
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil3449 Posts
December 20 2012 18:44 GMT
#453
On December 21 2012 03:32 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 03:12 Morbidius wrote:
I'm way more confident in a wiggles lynch right now his posts have been very scummy while my suspicion over my other reads have weakened. He has been shooting accusations at everyone and hoping one of them works. Also his ''case'' on palmar is the dumbest thing i've read so far.
##unvote
##vote Mr. Wiggles


The fuck is this?

Some of these posts are shady as fuck. Particularly this one.

The fact you're still playing offensively and accusing people after people unvote you is kinda refreshing.
Has foreign StarCraft hit rock bottom?
Morbidius
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil3449 Posts
December 20 2012 18:45 GMT
#454
On December 21 2012 03:38 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 03:34 yamato77 wrote:
On December 21 2012 03:32 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 21 2012 03:12 Morbidius wrote:
I'm way more confident in a wiggles lynch right now his posts have been very scummy while my suspicion over my other reads have weakened. He has been shooting accusations at everyone and hoping one of them works. Also his ''case'' on palmar is the dumbest thing i've read so far.
##unvote
##vote Mr. Wiggles


The fuck is this?

Some of these posts are shady as fuck. Particularly this one.

I think he sounds like newbie town justifying his vote switch.

Why do you think differently? And what other post is "shady as fuck"? These are people switching off you, mind you.


All of his other posts.

All the posts that casually mention zelblade being scummy, but the votes go elsewhere.

All the posts that do nothing more than summarize the game.

As for newbie town/scum, I've generally experienced that newbie townies will participate more than this.

I already told you i won't vote for a lynch which my top scumreads are pushing for.
Has foreign StarCraft hit rock bottom?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 20 2012 18:46 GMT
#455
On December 21 2012 03:44 Morbidius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 03:32 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 21 2012 03:12 Morbidius wrote:
I'm way more confident in a wiggles lynch right now his posts have been very scummy while my suspicion over my other reads have weakened. He has been shooting accusations at everyone and hoping one of them works. Also his ''case'' on palmar is the dumbest thing i've read so far.
##unvote
##vote Mr. Wiggles


The fuck is this?

Some of these posts are shady as fuck. Particularly this one.

The fact you're still playing offensively and accusing people after people unvote you is kinda refreshing.



Lol what kind of logic is this?So when a scumread of yours unvotes you, you think it's suddenly a townie?
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 20 2012 18:52 GMT
#456
On December 21 2012 03:38 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 03:34 yamato77 wrote:
On December 21 2012 03:32 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 21 2012 03:12 Morbidius wrote:
I'm way more confident in a wiggles lynch right now his posts have been very scummy while my suspicion over my other reads have weakened. He has been shooting accusations at everyone and hoping one of them works. Also his ''case'' on palmar is the dumbest thing i've read so far.
##unvote
##vote Mr. Wiggles


The fuck is this?

Some of these posts are shady as fuck. Particularly this one.

I think he sounds like newbie town justifying his vote switch.

Why do you think differently? And what other post is "shady as fuck"? These are people switching off you, mind you.


All of his other posts.

All the posts that casually mention zelblade being scummy, but the votes go elsewhere.

All the posts that do nothing more than summarize the game.

As for newbie town/scum, I've generally experienced that newbie townies will participate more than this.

Bugs who do you want to lynch today? Zelblade? Then talk about zelblade. Don't needlessly throw shit at Morbidius if you have no intention of voting him.
Writer@WriterYamato
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 20 2012 18:57 GMT
#457
On December 21 2012 01:21 Morbidius wrote:
Vote count please?
I got a slightly scum vibe from Wiggles and i do think a day 1 lynch is better than no lynch.



Lol look at this gem.

Just before voting for him NOTHING changed about Wiggles, yet he only finds a reason to vote for him when two other people do the same. It's SO obvious he was just waiting for a bandwagon to drop his vote on.


Going to dinner. Brb in more or less 2 hours.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
December 20 2012 18:59 GMT
#458
@ Morbidius

One question first:
How many games do you have on your shoulders?

##Unvote
##Vote Morbidius
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 20 2012 19:02 GMT
#459
On December 21 2012 03:59 Vivax wrote:
@ Morbidius

One question first:
How many games do you have on your shoulders?

##Unvote
##Vote Morbidius

YOU look like the person jumping on a wagon.

I don't know, maybe Wiggles and debears were on to something. If you are town you sure are trying to look like scum.
Writer@WriterYamato
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
December 20 2012 19:03 GMT
#460
On December 21 2012 03:52 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 03:38 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 21 2012 03:34 yamato77 wrote:
On December 21 2012 03:32 wherebugsgo wrote:
On December 21 2012 03:12 Morbidius wrote:
I'm way more confident in a wiggles lynch right now his posts have been very scummy while my suspicion over my other reads have weakened. He has been shooting accusations at everyone and hoping one of them works. Also his ''case'' on palmar is the dumbest thing i've read so far.
##unvote
##vote Mr. Wiggles


The fuck is this?

Some of these posts are shady as fuck. Particularly this one.

I think he sounds like newbie town justifying his vote switch.

Why do you think differently? And what other post is "shady as fuck"? These are people switching off you, mind you.


All of his other posts.

All the posts that casually mention zelblade being scummy, but the votes go elsewhere.

All the posts that do nothing more than summarize the game.

As for newbie town/scum, I've generally experienced that newbie townies will participate more than this.

Bugs who do you want to lynch today? Zelblade? Then talk about zelblade. Don't needlessly throw shit at Morbidius if you have no intention of voting him.


Don't tell me how to play.

There is clearly something wrong with a wiggles lynch when people get away with posts like that. I was fine with killing him, but given some of the reasons (or lack thereof) and not seeing anyone actually even try to defend zelblade, it's clear who is the better lynch among the two.

As for morbidius, I'm not going to let anyone get by with such an awful post.
Prev 1 21 22 23 24 25 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 4m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
SpeCial 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 99
MaD[AoV]27
910 21
Bale 14
League of Legends
JimRising 426
Counter-Strike
fl0m3943
Fnx 590
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox425
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4596
Liquid`Hasu578
Other Games
summit1g6178
FrodaN569
C9.Mang0221
PPMD88
JuggernautJason33
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV251
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream19
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21461
Other Games
• Shiphtur805
• imaqtpie745
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 4m
Patches Events
18h 4m
The PondCast
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.