• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:34
CEST 17:34
KST 00:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9455 users

Yet Another Normal Mini Mafia - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 88 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 20 2012 16:00 GMT
#401
Toad, get on wiggles pls.
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 20 2012 16:00 GMT
#402
On December 21 2012 00:58 Palmar wrote:
Clearly he's making more effort than Wiggles though, amirite iamperf?

i know more about debars than i know wiggles. Wiggles looks like he is just being super stupid to me. i don't know what to think of him
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 20 2012 16:04 GMT
#403
On December 21 2012 01:00 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 00:58 Palmar wrote:
Clearly he's making more effort than Wiggles though, amirite iamperf?

i know more about debars than i know wiggles. Wiggles looks like he is just being super stupid to me. i don't know what to think of him


hint: Wiggles is not super stupid.
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 20 2012 16:07 GMT
#404
On December 21 2012 00:58 iamperfection wrote:
toad it just doesn't look like he is trying to catch scum to me

I get that and I agree but as I said, if it weren't for the quote he delivered I'd be all over him. I'm really having a hard time imagining someone would put that much effort into a game as mafia. Hell let's be honest, most people playing mafia aren't even reading the thread, amirite Palmar?

<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 20 2012 16:07 GMT
#405
On December 21 2012 01:00 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 00:58 Palmar wrote:
Clearly he's making more effort than Wiggles though, amirite iamperf?

i know more about debars than i know wiggles. Wiggles looks like he is just being super stupid to me. i don't know what to think of him

Read my exchange with Wiggles. He's pretty scummy there. I call him on his zelblade thing as just diverting attention, he drops it. I tell him his Vivax thing isn't a big deal, he gets all butthurt. I say Palmar isn't suspicious, he's up in arms about it. Those are the only people he's called suspicious the whole game and only Vivax was his own original thought and I think that guy is just stupid. His choices reek of mafia scum hunting attempts.
Writer@WriterYamato
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 20 2012 16:07 GMT
#406
On December 21 2012 01:07 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 00:58 iamperfection wrote:
toad it just doesn't look like he is trying to catch scum to me

I get that and I agree but as I said, if it weren't for the quote he delivered I'd be all over him. I'm really having a hard time imagining someone would put that much effort into a game as mafia. Hell let's be honest, most people playing mafia aren't even reading the thread, amirite Palmar?



Don't have time to read the thread #yolo
Computer says mafia
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 20 2012 16:09 GMT
#407
meh if he dosent come back with something substantial you can have my vote.

take a good look at debars though. Think i have a good case on him.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 20 2012 16:09 GMT
#408
I guess you could say I'm officially on the Wiggles Wagon.

##Vote Mr Wiggles
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 20 2012 16:11 GMT
#409
EBWOP

##Unvote
##Vote Mr Wiggles
Writer@WriterYamato
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 20 2012 16:15 GMT
#410
Iamp you should really read my toad case and my meta again.

1) my main problem with toad was his vote on wbg when he didn't vote me. His plsts about me seemed toc indicate that he believed I was showing strong mafia motivation in my one pos of "I did thag once". His reasoning for voting wbg was weak compared to his reasoning on me. Yet he didn't vote me

Add that with bim being unreasonable and wasting my time js scum oriented

2) I tunnel when I think I've found scum. Figure it out. You use one fucking game for your meta read? You're fu of shit
Also, did you forget that I tunneled the shit out of hapa and hopeless that game d1?

3)
3) I can't provide more content on someone (stutters) when they hardly post

4) you say I'm not interacting with the thread. That's a fucking lie. I interact plenty when I have time and other people are on. All last night the only person who showed was toad. Yamato came when I was getting off.

5) you say my activity is different. Have you even considered that its near fucking christmas??????????? Explain to me how its solely explained by scum motivation because its not

In fact, in mario mini, I disappeared for half of day one for activity

So iamp, you are

1) blatantly misrepresenting what I am doing in threae
2) arent rearing my cases
3) didn't actually look up my meta. 1 game =\= meta
4) misrepresenting my meta in the one game you did use

You are scum

##Unvote
##vote iamp


3)
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
December 20 2012 16:15 GMT
#411
debears, we're holding hands and lynching Wiggles.
Computer says mafia
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
December 20 2012 16:16 GMT
#412
Okay done reading what Palmar posted. I've got to say I actually agree with some things Wiggles said but I wouldn't put them so drastically. Generally speaking I'm someone who dislikes seeing people talk about townreads and I say that every game becaue there's always this one guy (or more) who just keeps up dishing out town-read after town-read without anything else.
That's the main reason I wasn't sure what to make of palmar earlier on.

That being said I agree that Wiggles big post about Eywa is pretty damn stupid. Guess there's no way around but reading that guy's filter after all...
And it's exactly what I said about it 3 hours ago: I really don't like him writing so political correct. That post is the epicenter of politcal correctness.
I wouldn't say Wiggles is misrepresenting things on purpose because as mentioned I agree with some things although I wouldn't have put it that drastically.

I'm going to think a bit about this, going to read Eywa's filter and check out Wiggles filter again.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 20 2012 16:18 GMT
#413
On December 21 2012 01:15 debears wrote:
Iamp you should really read my toad case and my meta again.

1) my main problem with toad was his vote on wbg when he didn't vote me. His plsts about me seemed toc indicate that he believed I was showing strong mafia motivation in my one pos of "I did thag once". His reasoning for voting wbg was weak compared to his reasoning on me. Yet he didn't vote me

Add that with bim being unreasonable and wasting my time js scum oriented

2) I tunnel when I think I've found scum. Figure it out. You use one fucking game for your meta read? You're fu of shit
Also, did you forget that I tunneled the shit out of hapa and hopeless that game d1?

3)
3) I can't provide more content on someone (stutters) when they hardly post

4) you say I'm not interacting with the thread. That's a fucking lie. I interact plenty when I have time and other people are on. All last night the only person who showed was toad. Yamato came when I was getting off.

5) you say my activity is different. Have you even considered that its near fucking christmas??????????? Explain to me how its solely explained by scum motivation because its not

In fact, in mario mini, I disappeared for half of day one for activity

So iamp, you are

1) blatantly misrepresenting what I am doing in threae
2) arent rearing my cases
3) didn't actually look up my meta. 1 game =\= meta
4) misrepresenting my meta in the one game you did use

You are scum

##Unvote
##vote iamp


3)

yeah ok buddy

go do scum hunting if your town. You are not hunting scum and havent done it the entire game. You gave no reason for why im scum.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 20 2012 16:19 GMT
#414
On December 21 2012 01:15 Palmar wrote:
debears, we're holding hands and lynching Wiggles.


Ill consider it. There's also zelblade and vivax to worry about
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 20 2012 16:19 GMT
#415
I do not like that post from debears on bit. Looks like straight up OMGUS.
Writer@WriterYamato
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 20 2012 16:21 GMT
#416
debars define scum characteristics for me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
December 20 2012 16:21 GMT
#417
On December 21 2012 01:18 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 01:15 debears wrote:
Iamp you should really read my toad case and my meta again.

1) my main problem with toad was his vote on wbg when he didn't vote me. His plsts about me seemed toc indicate that he believed I was showing strong mafia motivation in my one pos of "I did thag once". His reasoning for voting wbg was weak compared to his reasoning on me. Yet he didn't vote me

Add that with bim being unreasonable and wasting my time js scum oriented

2) I tunnel when I think I've found scum. Figure it out. You use one fucking game for your meta read? You're fu of shit
Also, did you forget that I tunneled the shit out of hapa and hopeless that game d1?

3)
3) I can't provide more content on someone (stutters) when they hardly post

4) you say I'm not interacting with the thread. That's a fucking lie. I interact plenty when I have time and other people are on. All last night the only person who showed was toad. Yamato came when I was getting off.

5) you say my activity is different. Have you even considered that its near fucking christmas??????????? Explain to me how its solely explained by scum motivation because its not

In fact, in mario mini, I disappeared for half of day one for activity

So iamp, you are

1) blatantly misrepresenting what I am doing in threae
2) arent rearing my cases
3) didn't actually look up my meta. 1 game =\= meta
4) misrepresenting my meta in the one game you did use

You are scum

##Unvote
##vote iamp


3)

yeah ok buddy

go do scum hunting if your town. You are not hunting scum and havent done it the entire game. You gave no reason for why im scum.


Thats a great response. If your case is so good you should be hammering me. Your response "go scumhunt because yiu haven't" is bullshit. I am scumhunting. You know you are wrong and you can't refute my case.

I will not allow you to misrepresent my meta scum
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
December 20 2012 16:21 GMT
#418
On December 21 2012 01:19 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 01:15 Palmar wrote:
debears, we're holding hands and lynching Wiggles.


Ill consider it. There's also zelblade and vivax to worry about

Come on. You and wiggles both with this nonsense? Unbelievable.
Writer@WriterYamato
Morbidius
Profile Joined November 2010
Brazil3449 Posts
December 20 2012 16:21 GMT
#419
Vote count please?
I got a slightly scum vibe from Wiggles and i do think a day 1 lynch is better than no lynch.
Has foreign StarCraft hit rock bottom?
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 20 2012 16:22 GMT
#420
On December 21 2012 01:21 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 21 2012 01:18 iamperfection wrote:
On December 21 2012 01:15 debears wrote:
Iamp you should really read my toad case and my meta again.

1) my main problem with toad was his vote on wbg when he didn't vote me. His plsts about me seemed toc indicate that he believed I was showing strong mafia motivation in my one pos of "I did thag once". His reasoning for voting wbg was weak compared to his reasoning on me. Yet he didn't vote me

Add that with bim being unreasonable and wasting my time js scum oriented

2) I tunnel when I think I've found scum. Figure it out. You use one fucking game for your meta read? You're fu of shit
Also, did you forget that I tunneled the shit out of hapa and hopeless that game d1?

3)
3) I can't provide more content on someone (stutters) when they hardly post

4) you say I'm not interacting with the thread. That's a fucking lie. I interact plenty when I have time and other people are on. All last night the only person who showed was toad. Yamato came when I was getting off.

5) you say my activity is different. Have you even considered that its near fucking christmas??????????? Explain to me how its solely explained by scum motivation because its not

In fact, in mario mini, I disappeared for half of day one for activity

So iamp, you are

1) blatantly misrepresenting what I am doing in threae
2) arent rearing my cases
3) didn't actually look up my meta. 1 game =\= meta
4) misrepresenting my meta in the one game you did use

You are scum

##Unvote
##vote iamp


3)

yeah ok buddy

go do scum hunting if your town. You are not hunting scum and havent done it the entire game. You gave no reason for why im scum.


Thats a great response. If your case is so good you should be hammering me. Your response "go scumhunt because yiu haven't" is bullshit. I am scumhunting. You know you are wrong and you can't refute my case.

I will not allow you to misrepresent my meta scum

lol what case
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 88 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech142
UpATreeSC 27
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5258
Bisu 2494
Soulkey 1590
Jaedong 689
EffOrt 534
Mini 496
Horang2 422
Larva 308
actioN 271
ggaemo 243
[ Show more ]
ZerO 238
Yoon 139
Dewaltoss 96
Mind 92
sorry 85
hero 74
Sharp 72
Sea.KH 65
Shinee 63
Snow 63
Pusan 58
Barracks 55
Hyun 43
Bale 33
ToSsGirL 26
Trap 22
Terrorterran 18
Rock 16
scan(afreeca) 15
NaDa 13
Sacsri 12
Noble 8
zelot 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2668
Dendi1250
420jenkins229
League of Legends
Reynor7
Counter-Strike
fl0m2451
Fnx 720
x6flipin523
edward14
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi972
hiko958
B2W.Neo483
crisheroes289
DeMusliM263
XBOCT250
Livibee202
Liquid`VortiX201
QueenE98
Mew2King43
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 75
• mYiSmile133
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 40
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV663
League of Legends
• Nemesis3453
• TFBlade680
• Noizen93
Other Games
• Shiphtur381
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 26m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.