• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:23
CEST 16:23
KST 23:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)69Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror mca64Launcher 2.0
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8587 users

Yet Another Normal Mini Mafia - Page 88

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 86 87 88
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
January 07 2013 19:58 GMT
#1741
Well yes, town lost this game due to Zelblade, Morb and Eywa-. The fact that none of the three of them have made any attempt at making amends is disheartening and I hope I never have the misfortune to play with a town like this ever again.

The townies who tried were cool though. I liked us.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
January 07 2013 20:27 GMT
#1742
On January 08 2013 03:22 Promethelax wrote:
The super clear scum indicator in Sci lylo play was his anger at being called scum. When you ignored that point I lost most of my hope for us to win this.

Basically it went like this
Sci says I am scum trying to mislynch him -> I say lol Sci so scum -> Sci says "oh I'm so mad now" -> you didn't vote Sci even though that is clearly a falsified emotion which is a huge scum tell.

That was the thing that should have sealed the deal for you that Sci was scum.


Along with this Sci is a stronger player than i am. Your fear of ease with scum me should have been the same fear of ease with Sci. Though he hasn't played as recently as I have so maybe you don't know his reputation.


It wasn't falsified emotion lol. You were actually making me mad. And I think I would have been even more mad if I were town.
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 06 2013 19:54 sciberbia wrote:
@Prom
I disagree that saying I was angry was a huge scumslip. I wasn't mad at you for voting me. On the contrary, I was impressed (and scared) that you figured it out so quickly.

I was irritated by your insistence that you would have easily avoided a lynch in Prom/Stutters/Bugs LYLO despite solid evidence to the contrary. I also found posts like these pretty aggravating, and probably would have been even more aggravated if I were town:
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 04 2013 16:30 Promethelax wrote:
Man, Sci, this must be awkward for you trying to talk to stutters like you think I am scum when you know I am right. Can't you drop the act its only us old friends here now and we both know that you are the scum.

On January 04 2013 16:57 Promethelax wrote:
Poor scum Sci. You didn't think you'd have to fight for this. You thought the two townies would tunnel each other today, sorry brash. You gonna swing and town is gonna win.





That was the third time I've ever felt in any danger of being lynched (first as scum obviously), and all three times I was pretty irritated. I dunno why.. I guess I just don't react well to being threatened with a noose. Go figure :/

And at the risk of sounding modest, I dunno about this 'stronger player' stuff. I have a 17% win rate as town xD
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
January 07 2013 20:31 GMT
#1743
On January 08 2013 05:27 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 03:22 Promethelax wrote:
The super clear scum indicator in Sci lylo play was his anger at being called scum. When you ignored that point I lost most of my hope for us to win this.

Basically it went like this
Sci says I am scum trying to mislynch him -> I say lol Sci so scum -> Sci says "oh I'm so mad now" -> you didn't vote Sci even though that is clearly a falsified emotion which is a huge scum tell.

That was the thing that should have sealed the deal for you that Sci was scum.


Along with this Sci is a stronger player than i am. Your fear of ease with scum me should have been the same fear of ease with Sci. Though he hasn't played as recently as I have so maybe you don't know his reputation.


It wasn't falsified emotion lol. You were actually making me mad. And I think I would have been even more mad if I were town.
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 06 2013 19:54 sciberbia wrote:
@Prom
I disagree that saying I was angry was a huge scumslip. I wasn't mad at you for voting me. On the contrary, I was impressed (and scared) that you figured it out so quickly.

I was irritated by your insistence that you would have easily avoided a lynch in Prom/Stutters/Bugs LYLO despite solid evidence to the contrary. I also found posts like these pretty aggravating, and probably would have been even more aggravated if I were town:
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 04 2013 16:30 Promethelax wrote:
Man, Sci, this must be awkward for you trying to talk to stutters like you think I am scum when you know I am right. Can't you drop the act its only us old friends here now and we both know that you are the scum.

On January 04 2013 16:57 Promethelax wrote:
Poor scum Sci. You didn't think you'd have to fight for this. You thought the two townies would tunnel each other today, sorry brash. You gonna swing and town is gonna win.





That was the third time I've ever felt in any danger of being lynched (first as scum obviously), and all three times I was pretty irritated. I dunno why.. I guess I just don't react well to being threatened with a noose. Go figure :/

And at the risk of sounding modest, I dunno about this 'stronger player' stuff. I have a 17% win rate as town xD

You've had some unfortunate luck with your teammates, imo

Honestly, I would probably put you in the top5 town players of all the people I've ever personally played with.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
January 07 2013 20:32 GMT
#1744
You are still personally a better player than me.

And you were 'sure' that I was scum trying to lynch you. Real townie is never angry when the guy who is confirmed town to them is trying to get them lynched. There is nothing to be angry about, you know.
My insistence that I could survive that lylo is because I feel I am a stronger payer than Stutters and a stronger player than a town bugs on drugs. I still think I could have won that as scum pushing the lynch onto Bugs. Though I would have had to play it out differently in the last two days than I did.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
January 07 2013 20:38 GMT
#1745
On January 08 2013 05:32 Promethelax wrote:
You are still personally a better player than me.

And you were 'sure' that I was scum trying to lynch you. Real townie is never angry when the guy who is confirmed town to them is trying to get them lynched. There is nothing to be angry about, you know.
My insistence that I could survive that lylo is because I feel I am a stronger payer than Stutters and a stronger player than a town bugs on drugs. I still think I could have won that as scum pushing the lynch onto Bugs. Though I would have had to play it out differently in the last two days than I did.

Well, a townie in that situation does get mad. But not at the scum, at the other townie
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
January 07 2013 20:39 GMT
#1746
Right right. I was and am mad. But not as Sci, he did what he had to do. The bastard.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
January 07 2013 20:56 GMT
#1747
On January 08 2013 05:39 Promethelax wrote:
Right right. I was and am mad. But not as Sci, he did what he had to do. The bastard.

<3

On January 08 2013 05:31 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 05:27 sciberbia wrote:
On January 08 2013 03:22 Promethelax wrote:
The super clear scum indicator in Sci lylo play was his anger at being called scum. When you ignored that point I lost most of my hope for us to win this.

Basically it went like this
Sci says I am scum trying to mislynch him -> I say lol Sci so scum -> Sci says "oh I'm so mad now" -> you didn't vote Sci even though that is clearly a falsified emotion which is a huge scum tell.

That was the thing that should have sealed the deal for you that Sci was scum.


Along with this Sci is a stronger player than i am. Your fear of ease with scum me should have been the same fear of ease with Sci. Though he hasn't played as recently as I have so maybe you don't know his reputation.


It wasn't falsified emotion lol. You were actually making me mad. And I think I would have been even more mad if I were town.
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 06 2013 19:54 sciberbia wrote:
@Prom
I disagree that saying I was angry was a huge scumslip. I wasn't mad at you for voting me. On the contrary, I was impressed (and scared) that you figured it out so quickly.

I was irritated by your insistence that you would have easily avoided a lynch in Prom/Stutters/Bugs LYLO despite solid evidence to the contrary. I also found posts like these pretty aggravating, and probably would have been even more aggravated if I were town:
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 04 2013 16:30 Promethelax wrote:
Man, Sci, this must be awkward for you trying to talk to stutters like you think I am scum when you know I am right. Can't you drop the act its only us old friends here now and we both know that you are the scum.

On January 04 2013 16:57 Promethelax wrote:
Poor scum Sci. You didn't think you'd have to fight for this. You thought the two townies would tunnel each other today, sorry brash. You gonna swing and town is gonna win.





That was the third time I've ever felt in any danger of being lynched (first as scum obviously), and all three times I was pretty irritated. I dunno why.. I guess I just don't react well to being threatened with a noose. Go figure :/

And at the risk of sounding modest, I dunno about this 'stronger player' stuff. I have a 17% win rate as town xD

You've had some unfortunate luck with your teammates, imo

Honestly, I would probably put you in the top5 town players of all the people I've ever personally played with.

^_^ I see you've forgotten about that time I absolutely refused to admit that I was austin's mason partner. That'd explain how I somehow made it onto the playerlist for this game
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 21:05:09
January 07 2013 20:59 GMT
#1748
On January 08 2013 05:56 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 05:39 Promethelax wrote:
Right right. I was and am mad. But not as Sci, he did what he had to do. The bastard.

<3

Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 05:31 Keirathi wrote:
On January 08 2013 05:27 sciberbia wrote:
On January 08 2013 03:22 Promethelax wrote:
The super clear scum indicator in Sci lylo play was his anger at being called scum. When you ignored that point I lost most of my hope for us to win this.

Basically it went like this
Sci says I am scum trying to mislynch him -> I say lol Sci so scum -> Sci says "oh I'm so mad now" -> you didn't vote Sci even though that is clearly a falsified emotion which is a huge scum tell.

That was the thing that should have sealed the deal for you that Sci was scum.


Along with this Sci is a stronger player than i am. Your fear of ease with scum me should have been the same fear of ease with Sci. Though he hasn't played as recently as I have so maybe you don't know his reputation.


It wasn't falsified emotion lol. You were actually making me mad. And I think I would have been even more mad if I were town.
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 06 2013 19:54 sciberbia wrote:
@Prom
I disagree that saying I was angry was a huge scumslip. I wasn't mad at you for voting me. On the contrary, I was impressed (and scared) that you figured it out so quickly.

I was irritated by your insistence that you would have easily avoided a lynch in Prom/Stutters/Bugs LYLO despite solid evidence to the contrary. I also found posts like these pretty aggravating, and probably would have been even more aggravated if I were town:
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 04 2013 16:30 Promethelax wrote:
Man, Sci, this must be awkward for you trying to talk to stutters like you think I am scum when you know I am right. Can't you drop the act its only us old friends here now and we both know that you are the scum.

On January 04 2013 16:57 Promethelax wrote:
Poor scum Sci. You didn't think you'd have to fight for this. You thought the two townies would tunnel each other today, sorry brash. You gonna swing and town is gonna win.





That was the third time I've ever felt in any danger of being lynched (first as scum obviously), and all three times I was pretty irritated. I dunno why.. I guess I just don't react well to being threatened with a noose. Go figure :/

And at the risk of sounding modest, I dunno about this 'stronger player' stuff. I have a 17% win rate as town xD

You've had some unfortunate luck with your teammates, imo

Honestly, I would probably put you in the top5 town players of all the people I've ever personally played with.

^_^ I see you've forgotten about that time I absolutely refused to admit that I was austin's mason partner. That'd explain how I somehow made it onto the playerlist for this game

No, I remember quite well

You still had the big lynch case on talis, and were obviously austin's partner even if you wouldn't admit it. You played well that game :D

E: And don't forget Dwarfs, where I protected you over marv because you were much townier than he was.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
January 07 2013 21:10 GMT
#1749
On January 08 2013 05:59 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 05:56 sciberbia wrote:
On January 08 2013 05:39 Promethelax wrote:
Right right. I was and am mad. But not as Sci, he did what he had to do. The bastard.

<3

On January 08 2013 05:31 Keirathi wrote:
On January 08 2013 05:27 sciberbia wrote:
On January 08 2013 03:22 Promethelax wrote:
The super clear scum indicator in Sci lylo play was his anger at being called scum. When you ignored that point I lost most of my hope for us to win this.

Basically it went like this
Sci says I am scum trying to mislynch him -> I say lol Sci so scum -> Sci says "oh I'm so mad now" -> you didn't vote Sci even though that is clearly a falsified emotion which is a huge scum tell.

That was the thing that should have sealed the deal for you that Sci was scum.


Along with this Sci is a stronger player than i am. Your fear of ease with scum me should have been the same fear of ease with Sci. Though he hasn't played as recently as I have so maybe you don't know his reputation.


It wasn't falsified emotion lol. You were actually making me mad. And I think I would have been even more mad if I were town.
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 06 2013 19:54 sciberbia wrote:
@Prom
I disagree that saying I was angry was a huge scumslip. I wasn't mad at you for voting me. On the contrary, I was impressed (and scared) that you figured it out so quickly.

I was irritated by your insistence that you would have easily avoided a lynch in Prom/Stutters/Bugs LYLO despite solid evidence to the contrary. I also found posts like these pretty aggravating, and probably would have been even more aggravated if I were town:
+ Show Spoiler +

On January 04 2013 16:30 Promethelax wrote:
Man, Sci, this must be awkward for you trying to talk to stutters like you think I am scum when you know I am right. Can't you drop the act its only us old friends here now and we both know that you are the scum.

On January 04 2013 16:57 Promethelax wrote:
Poor scum Sci. You didn't think you'd have to fight for this. You thought the two townies would tunnel each other today, sorry brash. You gonna swing and town is gonna win.





That was the third time I've ever felt in any danger of being lynched (first as scum obviously), and all three times I was pretty irritated. I dunno why.. I guess I just don't react well to being threatened with a noose. Go figure :/

And at the risk of sounding modest, I dunno about this 'stronger player' stuff. I have a 17% win rate as town xD

You've had some unfortunate luck with your teammates, imo

Honestly, I would probably put you in the top5 town players of all the people I've ever personally played with.

^_^ I see you've forgotten about that time I absolutely refused to admit that I was austin's mason partner. That'd explain how I somehow made it onto the playerlist for this game

No, I remember quite well

You still had the big lynch case on talis, and were obviously austin's partner even if you wouldn't admit it. You played well that game :D

E: And don't forget Dwarfs, were I protected you over marv because you were much townier than he was.

lol and that ended up screwing us over xD
If I were smart I would've acted slightly less townie so that you'd have protected marv N1 and me N2

oh Dwarf Mini.. I felt really good about that game. We were so on the same page that you ninja'd my midday votecount with a request for a votecount. Pity we lost. I think it had something to do with massive lurking and the cold-blooded murder of you, me, and marv.
Prev 1 86 87 88
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
20:00
WardiTV Mondays #107
IntoTheiNu 1466
WardiTV937
OGKoka 239
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 239
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 8077
Bisu 1951
Shuttle 1078
Horang2 703
Larva 498
Stork 421
EffOrt 412
BeSt 400
actioN 271
Mini 244
[ Show more ]
Mind 137
910 96
Zeus 92
Snow 74
Barracks 64
Mong 62
Sea.KH 54
Shinee 51
hero 49
JYJ 41
ToSsGirL 36
Bale 31
sorry 31
Killer 26
Shine 25
Sexy 25
Yoon 20
HiyA 20
Aegong 19
soO 18
zelot 17
scan(afreeca) 14
Free 10
Sacsri 9
Terrorterran 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5636
qojqva2260
Dendi1113
febbydoto25
Counter-Strike
fl0m2592
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko476
Other Games
singsing2905
olofmeister1186
hiko956
B2W.Neo834
Livibee452
TKL 439
XBOCT291
Hui .215
Liquid`VortiX204
XaKoH 191
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• mYiSmile16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 31
• iopq 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3139
• Jankos2304
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
1h 37m
Replay Cast
8h 37m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 37m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
20h 37m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.