• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:17
CEST 22:17
KST 05:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9047 users

Chrono Trigger Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 382 383 384 Next
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-01 00:35:54
November 19 2012 00:43 GMT
#1
[image loading]

*Mementoss is helping me co-host this game. Any questions can be directed towards him or myself.


Chrono Trigger Mafia

+ Show Spoiler [Important Posts] +
Links to day/night posts go here!

Cycle 1
Cycle 2
Cycle 3
Cycle 4
Cycle 5
Cycle 6
1st boss fight (cycle 6)



Introduction:

Welcome to the mafia game based on possibly one of the greatest games ever created, Chrono Trigger. In this game we have aimed to capture the essence of what made Chrono Trigger so great. We hope you enjoy reading and playing the game that is different than anything ever created![/b]


Rules:

Cheating:
If you are unaware of the rules, please view the Model OP thread or consult with me.

Cheating is not tolerated here. The punishment will be severe.

Posting:

Mod Font:
This is mod font. It is reserved for moderators. Please do not use it.

Question Font:
This is question font. Use it to ask the moderators questions about the rules. Please do us a favor and read the rules before you ask anything.

Activity:
You must post in this thread once per day/night cycle and vote every day while you are alive. If you fail to do so, you will be modkilled.

Smurfs:
On April 26 2011 13:22 mikeymoo wrote:
Smurfs must PM the host because TL doesn't allow multiple accounts otherwise. If the host is unaware of smurfs, you (and/or your smurf) can be banned for having multiple accounts.


Spam:
Keep it under control

Editing:
Editing is not allowed for any reason. Editing will result in a warning. After that, you will be modkilled. This is the one part of the site where it is okay to be double posting, even triple-posting. While I ask for everybody to post as concisely as possible, post again if you have to edit anything.

I WILL ANNIHILATE YOU

Inappropriate posts:
See above statement

Reporting posts:
Don’t

Ban discussions:
See above

Play to win.
This means you play your best to help your team win while you are alive and in the game. However, this does not mean that you should try to win by being a jerk to the other players so they all want to quit playing.

This also means that you cannot leave the game without a good reason without a ban. These situations will be dealt with on a case by case basis. PM your host if you need to leave the game.

You have been warned.



Out of thread communication:

It is common for mafia (and town circles if PMs are allowed) to use a medium outside of TL such as QuickTopics or IRC to communicate during the game. Please be mindful that other players may be more tech savvy than you and they may attempt impersonate members of your team or attempt to infiltrate your chat. You use these media at your own risk.



Voting rules:

1. Voting is done in a separate thread. Please keep votes there, and only vote there. Do not PM me your vote.
2. Please vote in the following format: ##Vote Qatol. Votes not done in the correct fashion will not be counted. I will update vote counts whenever I get the chance.
3. No conditional voting.
4. You may vote for yourself. You may not vote for anyone dead or outside the game.
5. In the event of a tie the person with the most votes first wins (or loses).
6. Voting is mandatory. You may NOT abstain.


Signups:

This game is open to anyone (with preference for experienced players). Signups will remain open until [u]all spots have been filled/u].


Game-specific rules:

Modkills:
This game follows the TL Mafia Ban List. If you are modkilled, your punishment will go beyond being eliminated from this game. Please refer to it for questions about your punishment. If you want to use this game to sit out your ban, please PM Flamewheel or post in the Ban List.

Replacements
This game uses replacements. Replacements will be made in the game until The beginning of the 4th day. If a player is modkilled during the designated time, then they will be replaced by a player on the replacement list.

Clues:
no

PMs
no

Time Cycle: PAY ATTENTION
This game will follow a 47Hour Combined Day/Night cycle with a 1 hour action resolution period. All votes in the thread will be finalized at the 47th hour. Night actions will be resolved at the 48th hour. You will send in Night actions during the day to me. You may change them until the 47 hour mark.

Try not to post during the action resolution period.



If you have not read all the rules, go back and do so. I will not compensate for ignorance!

The Special GreyMisT Note

Do not ruin this game. DO NOT RUIN THIS GAME.
I have never had a problem with anyone in any of my games ever. Do not be the first. I hold a very high standard for all of my games that I host. You have been warned.

"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-21 00:50:39
November 19 2012 00:43 GMT
#2
Setup Information

This game is different. Bear with me.

This game employs a Party Election system. Most of the time (in place of the lynch) players will be voting on a “Party Leader”. The party leader will be elected each day the town is faced with an “event” (this will be notified in the daypost).

Events

The Party leader will choose 3 additional members (including himself) for a total of 4 party members. This party members will attempt to complete the event that the town is faced with. Each character in the game is assigned a hidden number value that will help determine if the event is a success or failure. Town players will assist completion of an event and mafia players will count against. There are other hidden factors that contribute to this as well. Failure to complete events will result in bad. Failure and success of Events may result in changing the timeline of the game.

Factions and win conditions

At some point in the game Lavos will be summoned. The powers and nature of Lavos are hidden until 1999 AD. Win conditions are based around Lavos. Lavos will spawn at a predetermined time in the game. If all mafia die, Lavos will be summoned immediately.

Town: Defeat Lavos.

Mafia: Kill ALL town and have 1 mafia left alive

Third Party: you thought i was going to tell you? haha.

Health

This game features a health system instead of a standard KP system. Upon reaching 0 HP, a player will die. You will know your starting HP, but will not be notified of your current value. Both you and your healer will be notified of any damage prevention.

Time Travel

The following time periods are present in the game.

65,000,000 BC

12,000 BC (Antiquity)

600 AD (Middle Ages)

1000 AD (Present Day)

1999 AD (Cataclysm)

2300 AD (Future)

End Of Time

At the start of the game, time will progress according to the story and uncontrolled by players. At a certain point into the game this will come into control of the players. When this occurs you will vote in the voting thread ##Travel to: <Time Period>

1999 AD is inaccessible to travel.

Certain Time Periods will affect certain players in different ways.


A Note on Balance

This game is HIGHLY themed. We have made every effort to balance it, and I personally feel it is very balanced. However it is impossible to account for every situation in a game of this calibur. You have been warned that there is a small possibility that such imbalances might exist somewhere in the game. Just have fun with it.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-06 23:13:37
November 19 2012 00:43 GMT
#3
Host Filter

GreYMisT

Signups

1. Kitaman27
2. CaveJohnson as the Master of Kitchens, was killed cycle 8!
3. Hapahauli
4. Z-BosoN
5. iamperfection
6. Promethelax
7. Clarity_nl as the Entity, was killed cycle 8!
8. TheChronicler
9. strongandbig As Nu, Was Lynched Cycle 7!
10. Marvellosity As King Gaurdia XXI, Was killed Cycle 3!
11. Oatsmaster
12. Hopeless1der
13. goodkarma
14. Dienosore As Frog, Was Killed Cycle 5!
15. VisceraEyes As Norstein Bekkler, Was Modkilled Cycle 7!
16. Keirathi
17. syllogism
18. risk.nuke as the Mother Brain, was lynched Cycle 8!
19. Djodref As Janus' Cat, Was Killed Cycle 6!
20. phagga
21. Adam4167
22. sandroba As Spekkio, Was Lynched Cycle 2!
23. kushm4sta As Cyrus, Was Modkilled Cycle 1!
24. Toadesstern As Queen Zeal, Was Lynched Cycle 5!
25. Acrofales


14 Players remain alive

Replacements
1.
2.
3.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 19 2012 00:48 GMT
#4
/in
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
CaveJohnson
Profile Joined October 2012
278 Posts
November 19 2012 00:54 GMT
#5
/in
Mafia smurf
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 19 2012 00:57 GMT
#6
/in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in in
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
November 19 2012 00:57 GMT
#7
This game will be wayyyyyyy too much for me to follow, but I'll be looking forward to following it :3
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
November 19 2012 00:59 GMT
#8
There will be an observer QT for this game
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
November 19 2012 01:00 GMT
#9
/in

FOREWARNING: WON'T POST AS MUCH AS USUAL.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
November 19 2012 01:07 GMT
#10
/obs dis shit
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
November 19 2012 01:14 GMT
#11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 19 2012 01:22 GMT
#12
/in
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-11-19 01:33:16
November 19 2012 01:24 GMT
#13
I'm as in as in can be and I'm glad to see that incontrol isn't the only other guy playing.

/in

edit: Before we start I'd like to say that I am trying to develop a new meta, my old one (easily witness-able in the recently completed ACME) takes too much time which I just don't have in my life right now. I'll do my best to play well though. My usual pre-game warning: I work overnights on the weekends, I won't be here for long stretches of the weekend due to that.

And Grey, assuming I know nothing about ChronoTrigger (safe assumption) is there anything I should look into or should I assume that the game will follow internal logic and knowing about CT will not be necessary?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 19 2012 01:27 GMT
#14
On November 19 2012 10:24 Promethelax wrote:
I'm as in as in can be and I'm glad to see that incontrol isn't the only other guy playing.

/in

you scare me sometimes.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 19 2012 01:28 GMT
#15
On November 19 2012 10:27 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2012 10:24 Promethelax wrote:
I'm as in as in can be and I'm glad to see that incontrol isn't the only other guy playing.

/in

you scare me sometimes.


in a good way?
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 19 2012 01:34 GMT
#16
On November 19 2012 10:28 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2012 10:27 iamperfection wrote:
On November 19 2012 10:24 Promethelax wrote:
I'm as in as in can be and I'm glad to see that incontrol isn't the only other guy playing.

/in

you scare me sometimes.


in a good way?

is creepy good

:p
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 19 2012 01:36 GMT
#17
On November 19 2012 10:34 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2012 10:28 Promethelax wrote:
On November 19 2012 10:27 iamperfection wrote:
On November 19 2012 10:24 Promethelax wrote:
I'm as in as in can be and I'm glad to see that incontrol isn't the only other guy playing.

/in

you scare me sometimes.


in a good way?

is creepy good

:p


ah, a good way. I'm glad.

After I died in acme I had a dream where Marv kicked me in the knee and ran away screaming Juuuuuuuuuubjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub. Mafia is taking over my brain.
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
November 19 2012 01:38 GMT
#18
On November 19 2012 10:36 Promethelax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2012 10:34 iamperfection wrote:
On November 19 2012 10:28 Promethelax wrote:
On November 19 2012 10:27 iamperfection wrote:
On November 19 2012 10:24 Promethelax wrote:
I'm as in as in can be and I'm glad to see that incontrol isn't the only other guy playing.

/in

you scare me sometimes.


in a good way?

is creepy good

:p


ah, a good way. I'm glad.

After I died in acme I had a dream where Marv kicked me in the knee and ran away screaming Juuuuuuuuuubjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub. Mafia is taking over my brain.

wait a sec have you ever met marv in real life how would you know what he looks like?

Or did your brain just make an image of marv and you said that is marv?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Promethelax
Profile Joined February 2012
Canada7089 Posts
November 19 2012 01:40 GMT
#19
On November 19 2012 10:38 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 19 2012 10:36 Promethelax wrote:
On November 19 2012 10:34 iamperfection wrote:
On November 19 2012 10:28 Promethelax wrote:
On November 19 2012 10:27 iamperfection wrote:
On November 19 2012 10:24 Promethelax wrote:
I'm as in as in can be and I'm glad to see that incontrol isn't the only other guy playing.

/in

you scare me sometimes.


in a good way?

is creepy good

:p


ah, a good way. I'm glad.

After I died in acme I had a dream where Marv kicked me in the knee and ran away screaming Juuuuuuuuuubjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuub. Mafia is taking over my brain.

wait a sec have you ever met marv in real life how would you know what he looks like?

Or did your brain just make an image of marv and you said that is marv?


I know, I always know! + Show Spoiler +
I added him on skype when we were going to hydra
TL Mafia. Love it. Play it. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 I find Kennigit really attractive. If anyone has a picture of him please feel free to PM it to me.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
November 19 2012 01:47 GMT
#20
On November 19 2012 10:24 Promethelax wrote:
edit: Before we start I'd like to say that I am trying to develop a new meta, my old one (easily witness-able in the recently completed ACME) takes too much time which I just don't have in my life right now. I'll do my best to play well though. My usual pre-game warning: I work overnights on the weekends, I won't be here for long stretches of the weekend due to that.


I'd also like to announce that I plan to disappear for extended periods of time (assuming I role mafia)
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
1 2 3 4 5 382 383 384 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O86
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason183
BRAT_OK 57
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16030
Artosis 906
ZZZero.O 86
Hyun 40
NaDa 25
Bale 23
Dota 2
qojqva2737
League of Legends
Doublelift2551
JimRising 175
Counter-Strike
Fnx 695
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5962
Khaldor1274
Liquid`Hasu955
Other Games
summit1g6813
FrodaN2475
B2W.Neo888
ToD253
KnowMe109
Railgan37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1349
BasetradeTV272
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 29
• Reevou 12
• Hupsaiya 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• FirePhoenix7
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie874
• Shiphtur252
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 43m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
14h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
19h 43m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 14h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.