• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:37
CEST 23:37
KST 06:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon110
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11391 users

Chrono Trigger Mafia - Page 346

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 344 345 346 347 348 384 Next
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
December 08 2012 19:23 GMT
#6901
On December 09 2012 03:48 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2012 03:04 phagga wrote:
On December 09 2012 02:55 iamperfection wrote:
Open question why would scum austin heal me?


If he would not have healed a townie today, he would have been a sure lynch. I had no other choice.

If I were scum, I seemed to already be on the chopping block.

Why would I heal town in order to push back another cycle?

Based on toads machine, scum wants to summon lavos early, so why would I not just die?


This is a terribly worded question... Themed or no, scum wants to stay alive as long as possible this game... My brain hurts trying to wrap my head around how town could say this...

For me, it's a very close call between if you or phagga should be lynched today. Phagga has literally done nothing useful all game. I have trouble believing he is town, given how hard he's tunneled me (to the exclusion of any other real scumhunting...) even when it is completely apparent to everyone else that I'm town...

But on the other hand, I believe that Z-Boson would use his night actions more reasonably as town... Shielding just doesn't make any sense... And neither does this comment...

##Unvote
##Lynch: austinmcc


I strongly hope we can try vig-ing phagga tonight as well. As best I can tell, at least one of the two is scum...
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
December 08 2012 19:24 GMT
#6902
On December 09 2012 03:48 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2012 03:04 phagga wrote:
On December 09 2012 02:55 iamperfection wrote:
Open question why would scum austin heal me?


If he would not have healed a townie today, he would have been a sure lynch. I had no other choice.

If I were scum, I seemed to already be on the chopping block.

Why would I heal town in order to push back another cycle?

Based on toads machine, scum wants to summon lavos early, so why would I not just die?


I suppose that the amount of scum players in the fight vs lavos play a deciding factor. So I would imagine that scum tries to stay alive as long as possible in order to make it harder for town to beat lavos.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
December 08 2012 19:45 GMT
#6903
On December 08 2012 19:21 phagga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 07 2012 10:40 goodkarma wrote:
For what it's worth, I helped with CJ's demise too...


How much damage did you do to CJ?

"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
December 08 2012 19:57 GMT
#6904
On December 09 2012 04:45 phagga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 19:21 phagga wrote:
On December 07 2012 10:40 goodkarma wrote:
For what it's worth, I helped with CJ's demise too...


How much damage did you do to CJ?



I should have dealt him 150 damage.

Scummm readz plox?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 08 2012 20:01 GMT
#6905
I think I am more inclined to vote austin than phaggy.

Scum not having any kind of protection/healing role seems weird. And if they do have one, they probably can't use it on themselves. So it would have had to been used on a townie (or not used at all, but that would be dumb...need the town cred) assuming that there is only 1 scum left.

And I agree with GK, that "summon Lavos early" line of thinking makes literally 0 sense. Scum wincon is still to kill all of the townies, not to summon Lavos, and it's a pretty reasonable assumption that the more townies alive when he's summoned, the more likely he is to die. Scum would want to stay alive and kill as many townies as possible before they went out.

##Vote austinmcc
##Epoch Prehistory

My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
syllogism
Profile Joined September 2010
Finland5948 Posts
December 08 2012 20:08 GMT
#6906
5 players haven't voted and there will apparently be no more warnings for non-voting. Please vote austin.
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
December 08 2012 20:08 GMT
#6907
Vote Count!

Lynch:

Austinmcc (7): Adam4167, Hopeless1der, Hapahauli, Syllogism, Goodkarma, TheChronicler, Acrofales, Promethelax, keirathi

Phagga (3): Austinmcc, Hapahauli, Hopeless1der, Goodkarma

Epoch:

Prehistory (7): Hopeless1der, Hapahauli, Syllogism, Goodkarma, Thechronicler, austinmcc, keirathi

Antiquity (2): Acrofales, promethlax

If you have not voted do so, there will be no more warnings. 4 Players have not voted
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Mementoss
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada2595 Posts
December 08 2012 20:10 GMT
#6908
People not voting for travelling will not be modkilled
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uu96xMwFVXw
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 08 2012 20:15 GMT
#6909
That "scum want to summon Lavos early" line kinda shows me that austin is not thinking like scum. He's not thinking about a seemingly obvious scum objective.

I really think we should be lynching Phagga today. Austin's case is pretty good, and my readthrough of Phagga's play in recent days is somewhat alarming. Phagga's contributions as of late are a town case on Hopeless and very questionable tunneling of GoodKarma (whom he now thinks is town). That's basically it - he's been very reluctant to give scumreads or even scumhunt for that matter.

The closest thing to scumhunting in his filter in recent days is the following:
On December 08 2012 19:40 phagga wrote:
since I have obviously been doing a bad job of putting all my relevant thoughts into the thread, let's try this differently.

I got a bunch of people where I am pretty sure that they are town or playing in towns interest so far (Acro). Here are the ones that are left over:

- Goodkarma
- Hopeless1der
- Austinmcc
- Adam
- Hapa (From all listed here, he is the least probably scum)

Now, the point is, if GK is not scum (which I am slowly starting to think because of his night actions and behaviour around them, as well as the convo in the tent), then who else is? Hapa probably not, on Hope I just made an update that shows that I doubt he is scum. That leaves Adam and Austin. These are therefore the guys I am concentrating on next, so you will get more what I think of them before the deadline.


Phagga seems to be playing the delay game. He hasn't posted anything on Austin/Adam, and his play is yet again following a pattern of getting ready to plop down a last-minute non-controversial vote on a candidate when the lynch is almost decided.

Also, his town cases conflicts with his earlier in-game stance on scumhunting/townhunting:
On November 21 2012 16:54 phagga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 16:35 goodkarma wrote:
On November 21 2012 16:12 phagga wrote:
I like Sandroba's plan, his logic is sound. However, I find it dangerous to derive a town read from it, nothing is stopping scum to put up this plan to get themselfes elected.

Why is everyone asking for town reads? I understand that the mechanics are working differently, but everyone just spreading their townreads like the flu will only make it easier for scum to decide who to shoot at night. People like Keirathi and me who have no desire in being elected D1 should not be giving out any townreads, instead we can actually scum hunt in the traditional way and establish ourselfes as town this way. I even think that most candidates should not be throwing out their town reads unless they seem to be a serious candidate (meaning several people have voiced interest in voting that person).



The reason we're not doing traditional scumhunting is because we don't have the power to lynch scum. Our time is best used determining who is most likely town, as we're (hopefully) voting for townies as party leader.

I've touched on this a few times. Hopefully this is the last time clarification is needed. This game isn't about scumhunting. Rather, it revolves around townhunting.


Ok, looks like I need to clarify myself.

Townhunting is stupid. Do you know why? Because scum can fake it to no end, since they know who is not scum. Talking about who is townie makes it much easier for scum to blend in, which then makes it much harder for town to choose the right people for their teams. Yes, there may be multiple factions in this game. Still, if we force scum to scumhunt they are more likely to trip as if they can just give their townreads out. So, no, I disagree that this game revolves around townhunting. We find out who is townie by scumhunting, not by townhunting.


Things aren't adding up. His play so far has been the definition of blending in. It's the scummiest thing in the thread atm, and Phagga should be held accountable for it.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
December 08 2012 20:15 GMT
#6910
On December 09 2012 04:57 goodkarma wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 09 2012 04:45 phagga wrote:
On December 08 2012 19:21 phagga wrote:
On December 07 2012 10:40 goodkarma wrote:
For what it's worth, I helped with CJ's demise too...


How much damage did you do to CJ?



I should have dealt him 150 damage.

Scummm readz plox?


Adam: He made a few cases, asks questions regularly and follows up on it. He compares meta on Sandro and snb, and in Sandro case explains nicely why Sandro is possibly scum. Also the way he argued in his posts vs z-boson looks good, logical. He does not have a lot of posts, but what is there is rather usefull for town. Not gonna vote him.

Austin: I'm not through his filter yet, but the case from Adam and Hopes case on z-boson are rather good. However, I will go through his filter first and see if there is something else I'd like to add (positive and/or negative).
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
December 08 2012 20:23 GMT
#6911
On December 09 2012 05:15 Hapahauli wrote:
That "scum want to summon Lavos early" line kinda shows me that austin is not thinking like scum. He's not thinking about a seemingly obvious scum objective.

I really think we should be lynching Phagga today. Austin's case is pretty good, and my readthrough of Phagga's play in recent days is somewhat alarming. Phagga's contributions as of late are a town case on Hopeless and very questionable tunneling of GoodKarma (whom he now thinks is town). That's basically it - he's been very reluctant to give scumreads or even scumhunt for that matter.


The closest thing to scumhunting in his filter in recent days is the following:
On December 08 2012 19:40 phagga wrote:
since I have obviously been doing a bad job of putting all my relevant thoughts into the thread, let's try this differently.

I got a bunch of people where I am pretty sure that they are town or playing in towns interest so far (Acro). Here are the ones that are left over:

- Goodkarma
- Hopeless1der
- Austinmcc
- Adam
- Hapa (From all listed here, he is the least probably scum)

Now, the point is, if GK is not scum (which I am slowly starting to think because of his night actions and behaviour around them, as well as the convo in the tent), then who else is? Hapa probably not, on Hope I just made an update that shows that I doubt he is scum. That leaves Adam and Austin. These are therefore the guys I am concentrating on next, so you will get more what I think of them before the deadline.


Phagga seems to be playing the delay game. He hasn't posted anything on Austin/Adam, and his play is yet again following a pattern of getting ready to plop down a last-minute non-controversial vote on a candidate when the lynch is almost decided.

Also, his town cases conflicts with his earlier in-game stance on scumhunting/townhunting:
On November 21 2012 16:54 phagga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 16:35 goodkarma wrote:
On November 21 2012 16:12 phagga wrote:
I like Sandroba's plan, his logic is sound. However, I find it dangerous to derive a town read from it, nothing is stopping scum to put up this plan to get themselfes elected.

Why is everyone asking for town reads? I understand that the mechanics are working differently, but everyone just spreading their townreads like the flu will only make it easier for scum to decide who to shoot at night. People like Keirathi and me who have no desire in being elected D1 should not be giving out any townreads, instead we can actually scum hunt in the traditional way and establish ourselfes as town this way. I even think that most candidates should not be throwing out their town reads unless they seem to be a serious candidate (meaning several people have voiced interest in voting that person).



The reason we're not doing traditional scumhunting is because we don't have the power to lynch scum. Our time is best used determining who is most likely town, as we're (hopefully) voting for townies as party leader.

I've touched on this a few times. Hopefully this is the last time clarification is needed. This game isn't about scumhunting. Rather, it revolves around townhunting.


Ok, looks like I need to clarify myself.

Townhunting is stupid. Do you know why? Because scum can fake it to no end, since they know who is not scum. Talking about who is townie makes it much easier for scum to blend in, which then makes it much harder for town to choose the right people for their teams. Yes, there may be multiple factions in this game. Still, if we force scum to scumhunt they are more likely to trip as if they can just give their townreads out. So, no, I disagree that this game revolves around townhunting. We find out who is townie by scumhunting, not by townhunting.


Things aren't adding up. His play so far has been the definition of blending in. It's the scummiest thing in the thread atm, and Phagga should be held accountable for it. [/QUOTE]

Seriously, at the end of this game I want a proper definition of "scumhunting". When I make a case on Hope that shows me he is not scum, that help me find a better scum target too. When i ask risk.nuke like three times in once cycle about his read on Hapa, and never get an answer together with his general inactivity, that gives me a pretty good idea that he is hiding something. Scumhunting is not only making big ass cases, at least that's what I thought. But hey, I can happily just throw out a list with half the playerbase and some shitty reasoning and say "here, see me, I'm hunting scum!".

Also, regarding towncases: You were the one who called me scum for not updating my read on CaveJohson. Now I am updating my read on some players and you call me out for a contradiction? What do you want now?
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
December 08 2012 20:25 GMT
#6912
EBWOP Sorry, forgot the preview the other one.

On December 09 2012 05:15 Hapahauli wrote:
That "scum want to summon Lavos early" line kinda shows me that austin is not thinking like scum. He's not thinking about a seemingly obvious scum objective.

I really think we should be lynching Phagga today. Austin's case is pretty good, and my readthrough of Phagga's play in recent days is somewhat alarming. Phagga's contributions as of late are a town case on Hopeless and very questionable tunneling of GoodKarma (whom he now thinks is town). That's basically it - he's been very reluctant to give scumreads or even scumhunt for that matter.

The closest thing to scumhunting in his filter in recent days is the following:
Show nested quote +
On December 08 2012 19:40 phagga wrote:
since I have obviously been doing a bad job of putting all my relevant thoughts into the thread, let's try this differently.

I got a bunch of people where I am pretty sure that they are town or playing in towns interest so far (Acro). Here are the ones that are left over:

- Goodkarma
- Hopeless1der
- Austinmcc
- Adam
- Hapa (From all listed here, he is the least probably scum)

Now, the point is, if GK is not scum (which I am slowly starting to think because of his night actions and behaviour around them, as well as the convo in the tent), then who else is? Hapa probably not, on Hope I just made an update that shows that I doubt he is scum. That leaves Adam and Austin. These are therefore the guys I am concentrating on next, so you will get more what I think of them before the deadline.


Phagga seems to be playing the delay game. He hasn't posted anything on Austin/Adam, and his play is yet again following a pattern of getting ready to plop down a last-minute non-controversial vote on a candidate when the lynch is almost decided.

Also, his town cases conflicts with his earlier in-game stance on scumhunting/townhunting:
Show nested quote +
On November 21 2012 16:54 phagga wrote:
On November 21 2012 16:35 goodkarma wrote:
On November 21 2012 16:12 phagga wrote:
I like Sandroba's plan, his logic is sound. However, I find it dangerous to derive a town read from it, nothing is stopping scum to put up this plan to get themselfes elected.

Why is everyone asking for town reads? I understand that the mechanics are working differently, but everyone just spreading their townreads like the flu will only make it easier for scum to decide who to shoot at night. People like Keirathi and me who have no desire in being elected D1 should not be giving out any townreads, instead we can actually scum hunt in the traditional way and establish ourselfes as town this way. I even think that most candidates should not be throwing out their town reads unless they seem to be a serious candidate (meaning several people have voiced interest in voting that person).



The reason we're not doing traditional scumhunting is because we don't have the power to lynch scum. Our time is best used determining who is most likely town, as we're (hopefully) voting for townies as party leader.

I've touched on this a few times. Hopefully this is the last time clarification is needed. This game isn't about scumhunting. Rather, it revolves around townhunting.


Ok, looks like I need to clarify myself.

Townhunting is stupid. Do you know why? Because scum can fake it to no end, since they know who is not scum. Talking about who is townie makes it much easier for scum to blend in, which then makes it much harder for town to choose the right people for their teams. Yes, there may be multiple factions in this game. Still, if we force scum to scumhunt they are more likely to trip as if they can just give their townreads out. So, no, I disagree that this game revolves around townhunting. We find out who is townie by scumhunting, not by townhunting.


Things aren't adding up. His play so far has been the definition of blending in. It's the scummiest thing in the thread atm, and Phagga should be held accountable for it.


Seriously, at the end of this game I want a proper definition of "scumhunting". When I make a case on Hope that shows me he is not scum, that help me find a better scum target too. When i ask risk.nuke like three times in once cycle about his read on Hapa, and never get an answer together with his general inactivity, that gives me a pretty good idea that he is hiding something. Scumhunting is not only making big ass cases, at least that's what I thought. But hey, I can happily just throw out a list with half the playerbase and some shitty reasoning and say "here, see me, I'm hunting scum!".

Also, regarding towncases: You were the one who called me scum for not updating my read on CaveJohson. Now I am updating my read on some players and you call me out for a contradiction? What do you want now?
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 08 2012 20:27 GMT
#6913
Well Phagga, I want you to scumhunt. Making town cases on players whom will never be lynched today is not scum-hunting.

You still don't have a concrete scumread 3 hours before the deadline, and it's quite disturbing.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
December 08 2012 20:33 GMT
#6914
On December 09 2012 05:27 Hapahauli wrote:
Well Phagga, I want you to scumhunt. Making town cases on players whom will never be lynched today is not scum-hunting.

You still don't have a concrete scumread 3 hours before the deadline, and it's quite disturbing.


It's helping me narrow down who is scum and who not. I wrote like 15 minutes ago that I agree with the cases of Hope and Adam, so i am very likely going to vote Austin. I just wanted to check a few things myself, but if you are in such a hurry, here:

##Lynch: austinmcc
Epoch: Prehistory
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 08 2012 20:41 GMT
#6915
i dont want to kill austin. I know for a fact that i got healed and he claimed it and im town so thats pro town in my book. He seems to be contributing now and trying to figure things out.


I also dont think a replacing out zbos would have bothered to make the big post that he did right before the deadline if he was scum. It seems like to me zbos was just pouring all his thoughts from his perspective on what he thought was going on in the game.

If he was scum i think zbos would have just said fuck it and not said a word.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 08 2012 20:49 GMT
#6916
@ Phagga

To elaborate:

This will be the 4th (5th?) lynch cycle where you beat around the bush and post very irrelevant content until the very end of the cycle. Then at the end of the cycle, you neatly package together a non-controversial vote on someone. If this was once or twice, I wouldn't think much of it. However this is a pattern.

Day 1 (Party vote):
You support kita because you "liked one of his posts" then sheep the vote on Syllo at the very end of the day.

Day 2 (Lynch vote):
You call CaveJohnson scum for very little rationale, make a "case" on GoodKarma, then end up sheeping the vote on Sandro at the end of the day.

Day 3-5
(Bunch of non-controversial votes on party-leaders/lynching Toad, material doesn't apply to my suspicions.)

Day 6 (Lynch):
You spend the entire day tunneling GoodKarma. This is the only aberration from your pattern, but tunneling a candidate who had no chance in hell of getting lynched isn't being useful by any measure.
On December 03 2012 17:18 phagga wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 03 2012 17:00 risk.nuke wrote:
##Vote strongandbig

Hapas first ability sound like bogus. The second sound like scum.


That post sounds like scum. you have posted almost nothing in the last 72 hours, and all you do is trying to judge a player on is claimed abilities. Hapa has posted a lot in the last few hours, why don't you comment on that?

You attack risk for calling me scum. This is seemingly a strong accusation, but you are very wishy-washy on him the next day.

Day 7 (Lynch):
Wishy-washy on risk, you still think that GK is the scummiest candidate, build a town-case on Hopeless, then you vote risk at the very end of the day.

[h]
Today (Lynch):
Now we're following the exact same pattern. You've voiced your opinions that GK is town and that one of Adam and Austin is scum. Yet we haven't heard anything resembling analysis on either player. We're now 2.5 hours before the deadline, and once again you're setting up for an inconsequential last-minute vote.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
December 08 2012 20:50 GMT
#6917
On December 09 2012 05:41 iamperfection wrote:
i dont want to kill austin. I know for a fact that i got healed and he claimed it and im town so thats pro town in my book. He seems to be contributing now and trying to figure things out.

People were expecting austin to heal a townie because they were suspicious of him. If he would not have healed you, he would have been lynched for sure today and we would not discuss right now at all. Healing a townie was his only possibility to try get through another lynchcycle.

I also dont think a replacing out zbos would have bothered to make the big post that he did right before the deadline if he was scum. It seems like to me zbos was just pouring all his thoughts from his perspective on what he thought was going on in the game.

If he was scum i think zbos would have just said fuck it and not said a word.


I don't see why or how this is alignment-indicative.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
December 08 2012 20:57 GMT
#6918
@ Phagga (cont.)

Over the last 3-4 cycles, the only things you have posted of substance are:
a) Defending yourself against my initial case
b) An aggressive tunnel of GK (that went waaaaaaay too far)

That's it. The only other things that you could possibly label as "analysis" are...

...A bunch of super wishy-washy reads on Austin and risk
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=382922&currentpage=302#6031

... a town case on hopeless long after everyone thinks Hopeless is town:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=382922&currentpage=333#6655
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
December 08 2012 20:57 GMT
#6919
I shall sheep hapa
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
December 08 2012 20:59 GMT
#6920
Austin, i gave an answer to your case, you don't want to comment on it?
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Prev 1 344 345 346 347 348 384 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 70
JuggernautJason60
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 596
firebathero 84
Zeus 65
910 30
Dota 2
monkeys_forever412
League of Legends
JimRising 252
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS102
PPMD10
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5092
Liquid`Hasu1886
Other Games
summit1g6315
shahzam470
byalli373
C9.Mang0165
UpATreeSC75
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream132
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 48
• Azhi_Dahaki28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
2h 23m
Kung Fu Cup
13h 23m
Stellar Fest
15h 23m
The PondCast
1d 12h
OSC
1d 15h
Stellar Fest
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.