• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:48
CEST 16:48
KST 23:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9699 users

Mario Mini Mafia - Page 49

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 199 Next
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 14 2012 18:10 GMT
#961
Oh debears is claiming scum. Cool.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
November 14 2012 18:11 GMT
#962
On November 15 2012 03:04 strongandbig wrote:
AT: "this is a dumb town claim but a dumber scum claim"

I have yet to see why this is true.

I addressed in this post why BH specifically would make this fakeclaim as scum right now. To summarize, it's a combination of reasons: he really enjoys trolling, and he knows how good of an idea making an unverifiable fakeclaim is as scum under pressure in the current TL meta.

your argument "if he's alive in a few days" is terrible. if, in theory, he was town, there would be no reason for scum to kill him above anyone else; they could just roleblock him forever now that he's claimed, and he's taking enough heat that town doesn't get any kind of "confirmed townie" advantage from having him alive.




all that said, debears is still my second lynch choice. I guess I should say more about him than "kenpachi rule", but I won't right now because I don't have time.


That's cool. Second scum read for no reason. Good scumhunting.

Here's my problem with lynching BH today. Why the fuck would the scum risk a teammate on a jk claim, out of all claims this early d1?

1) They have no/little power roles so they don't believe there are many blues this games. Even that is a retarded assumption because the roles on one side don't necessarily affect the roles on another.

a. They are a weak scumteam and believe they can't win by pure ability
b. They feel like fucking around with a fakeclaim
c. They wanted to out the jk/rb day1
d. BH felt honestly at threat even though he has 2 teammates that can help him
e. They want to give town plenty of time to counterclaim

Those three reasons are dogshit reasons to do it. I see number one as most plausible

2)There is no 2 for mafia. cuz nothing else makes sense

Why would town BH claim so early?

1) He's being dumb
2) He doesn't feel like fighting off a lynch
3) He can help eliminate a lynch option day 1 when he knows he fucked up

Both views are retarded. The mafia view requires WAY more assumptions. Ockham's razor brah
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
November 14 2012 18:12 GMT
#963
On November 15 2012 03:10 Hapahauli wrote:
Oh debears is claiming scum. Cool.


Cool Hapa give a meta read on me man. I wanna see what you can make up brah so I can easily refute it
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 14 2012 18:13 GMT
#964
Geezus christ you actually buy that shit BH? Good lord you're better that.

WOWOWOWOWOWOW

Hapa is going after someone "scumhunting to hard' instead of not scumhunting, despite his list of rules. What's the #1 thing you look for Hapa? OH YEAH SCUMHUNTING DOH.

2) I pointed out 5 other players because it makes no sense for you to attack me for "scumhunting too hard" when we have 5 lurker-doodles who aren't contributing, at least up to that point

3) Check my meta on why i'm questioning you. I question people who vote me for dogshit reasons.

Honestly, I think Hapa and Hopeless are scum


I'm going after debears because he's NOT scum hunting. HE IS NOT VOTING FOR HIS TOP SCUMREAD

He half-assed pushed Hopeless, put his vote on him, then tunneled the hell out of iamperfection without ever making a commitment.

Where in the fuck do I even mention "scumhunting too hard?" That isn't the damn premise of my case. You're deflectionary, your voting makes no sense, and now you're voting for your attacker + lynch-bait.

Die scum.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 14 2012 18:14 GMT
#965
EBWOP: That started at directed to BH but kinda shifted towards debears at the end there

As for "buddying" BH - how the hell is that scummy, considering he's the claimed, un-counterclaimed JK. I really, really would love to know what you're on BH, and I"d love to have some
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
November 14 2012 18:15 GMT
#966
On November 14 2012 09:41 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
Hapauli. Much quieter this game. Much less present. Disappeared during all of my interaction with BH, only to appear after the claim. I don't buy his cases, especially the one on iamp. Completely ignored my first case on BH, and town Hapa usually comments on everything. In the beginning, put on some light pressure on DP, then unvoted him from some easy explanation only to never mention him again. Not a play I'd see hapa do.


I'm in school on weekdays - it's impossible for me to be more "present" than I currently am.

As for BH, I DID comment on him:

Show nested quote +
On November 14 2012 07:22 Hapahauli wrote:
Oh sniped by some cases on BH. I'll get to that in a bit.

I've always heard that BH's scum-play is notoriously bad, and he seems more fearless than I would expect from his "bad" scum play. I'll take a look at the cases, but that's my first impression of him anywho.


He claimed shortly thereafter, so it was pointless for me to comment more.




On to the rest of your stuff:

Your Town Reads:
Agree on clarity and iamperfection. Clarity seems much more engaged this game than his Newbie XXX game. Iamperfection for reasons previously stated.
Disagree on marv. I don't think he's done anything alignment indicative. He's definitely capable of doing this as scum, even though he played a more dispirited game last game. Completely null on him.

Your Null Reads:
I'm putting SnB into the town category (again POSSIBLY the SK, but I don't want to speculate too much). His play so far is such a far departure from his scumplay.
Crossfire is null (duh)
I'm getting more scum vibes from Thrawn. He's made one pretty coherent post and just peaced out. He could be afk for RL issues or something, but given that he's never played a scumgame (to my knowledge) and that we have a sudden deviation in his play, the connection is there.

Your Scumreads
Disagree with me obv, I'm town dawg

As for debears, he was one of the players willing to follow me on iamperfection, and he made one of those "overkill"/"overexplained" cases when voting him:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=381440&currentpage=29#575
It reads as really artificial and a way to cover his bases. Agreed here.

I'm firmly null on DarthPunk. Hopeless is lurky, but that's normal regardless of alignment for him (null as well).





Where's that meta read bro?
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
November 14 2012 18:15 GMT
#967
im on my phone
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
November 14 2012 18:16 GMT
#968
On November 15 2012 03:13 Hapahauli wrote:
Geezus christ you actually buy that shit BH? Good lord you're better that.

Show nested quote +
WOWOWOWOWOWOW

Hapa is going after someone "scumhunting to hard' instead of not scumhunting, despite his list of rules. What's the #1 thing you look for Hapa? OH YEAH SCUMHUNTING DOH.

2) I pointed out 5 other players because it makes no sense for you to attack me for "scumhunting too hard" when we have 5 lurker-doodles who aren't contributing, at least up to that point

3) Check my meta on why i'm questioning you. I question people who vote me for dogshit reasons.

Honestly, I think Hapa and Hopeless are scum


I'm going after debears because he's NOT scum hunting. HE IS NOT VOTING FOR HIS TOP SCUMREAD

He half-assed pushed Hopeless, put his vote on him, then tunneled the hell out of iamperfection without ever making a commitment.

Where in the fuck do I even mention "scumhunting too hard?" That isn't the damn premise of my case. You're deflectionary, your voting makes no sense, and now you're voting for your attacker + lynch-bait.

Die scum.


The premise of your case is that you ASSUME that iamp was my top scumread when my top scumread was afk. Why wouldn't I fucking push someone else while he's all afk?

Hapa's way better than making a case off bad assumptions
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 14 2012 18:16 GMT
#969
I mean geezus christ debears is pulling the same shit AGAIN.

He's outwardly calling me scum, and not voting for me.

AGAIN.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 14 2012 18:16 GMT
#970
On November 15 2012 03:04 strongandbig wrote:
AT: "this is a dumb town claim but a dumber scum claim"

I have yet to see why this is true.

I addressed in this post why BH specifically would make this fakeclaim as scum right now. To summarize, it's a combination of reasons: he really enjoys trolling, and he knows how good of an idea making an unverifiable fakeclaim is as scum under pressure in the current TL meta.

your argument "if he's alive in a few days" is terrible. if, in theory, he was town, there would be no reason for scum to kill him above anyone else; they could just roleblock him forever now that he's claimed, and he's taking enough heat that town doesn't get any kind of "confirmed townie" advantage from having him alive.




all that said, debears is still my second lynch choice. I guess I should say more about him than "kenpachi rule", but I won't right now because I don't have time.


There are some reasons not to lynch BH today. In any setup with 3+ blues, scum will have a roleblocker. If BH is lying, scum will have to withold all of their roleblocks. This makes the claim inherently a poor scum play.

There may yet be another Jailkeeper (or perhaps, the only jailkeeper) who doesn't want to claim, but can 'prove' their existence when a roleblock appears tonight (hopefully on me, yo ). Or 2 jailkeepers is possible (although it would require JJJ which is pretty unlikely).

I've seen a fucking appalling day 1 jailkeeper claim before on a day 1. VE did it in... er... LIII? The claim made no sense, and it was fucking stupid. We lynched him. He flipped jailkeeper. So... ugh.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
November 14 2012 18:17 GMT
#971
On November 15 2012 03:04 debears wrote:
But seriously consider Hopeless. Cuz honestly I see them both likely scum. At least Hapa is a strong town player and he's active. He'll have more time to slip


Hey Hapa read scum
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 14 2012 18:17 GMT
#972
On November 15 2012 03:08 Blazinghand wrote:
marv although i didnt use meta in my case on ZB i dont think thats a legit meta read of me cause the usage or none usage of one tool which i only started using in the past month it is only one part of a tool box


and the rest of it?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 14 2012 18:19 GMT
#973
On November 15 2012 03:16 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 03:13 Hapahauli wrote:
Geezus christ you actually buy that shit BH? Good lord you're better that.

WOWOWOWOWOWOW

Hapa is going after someone "scumhunting to hard' instead of not scumhunting, despite his list of rules. What's the #1 thing you look for Hapa? OH YEAH SCUMHUNTING DOH.

2) I pointed out 5 other players because it makes no sense for you to attack me for "scumhunting too hard" when we have 5 lurker-doodles who aren't contributing, at least up to that point

3) Check my meta on why i'm questioning you. I question people who vote me for dogshit reasons.

Honestly, I think Hapa and Hopeless are scum


I'm going after debears because he's NOT scum hunting. HE IS NOT VOTING FOR HIS TOP SCUMREAD

He half-assed pushed Hopeless, put his vote on him, then tunneled the hell out of iamperfection without ever making a commitment.

Where in the fuck do I even mention "scumhunting too hard?" That isn't the damn premise of my case. You're deflectionary, your voting makes no sense, and now you're voting for your attacker + lynch-bait.

Die scum.


The premise of your case is that you ASSUME that iamp was my top scumread when my top scumread was afk. Why wouldn't I fucking push someone else while he's all afk?

Hapa's way better than making a case off bad assumptions


It's not an assumption. I outline really clearly why that's not the case. You half-assed tunneled Hopeless, softballed him questions, and somehow are calling him your top scumread. You tunneled the motherfuck out of iamperfection and explicitly stated you saw no town motivation in his actions.

Yeah that's fucking town debears right there.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
November 14 2012 18:21 GMT
#974
On November 15 2012 03:19 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 03:16 debears wrote:
On November 15 2012 03:13 Hapahauli wrote:
Geezus christ you actually buy that shit BH? Good lord you're better that.

WOWOWOWOWOWOW

Hapa is going after someone "scumhunting to hard' instead of not scumhunting, despite his list of rules. What's the #1 thing you look for Hapa? OH YEAH SCUMHUNTING DOH.

2) I pointed out 5 other players because it makes no sense for you to attack me for "scumhunting too hard" when we have 5 lurker-doodles who aren't contributing, at least up to that point

3) Check my meta on why i'm questioning you. I question people who vote me for dogshit reasons.

Honestly, I think Hapa and Hopeless are scum


I'm going after debears because he's NOT scum hunting. HE IS NOT VOTING FOR HIS TOP SCUMREAD

He half-assed pushed Hopeless, put his vote on him, then tunneled the hell out of iamperfection without ever making a commitment.

Where in the fuck do I even mention "scumhunting too hard?" That isn't the damn premise of my case. You're deflectionary, your voting makes no sense, and now you're voting for your attacker + lynch-bait.

Die scum.


The premise of your case is that you ASSUME that iamp was my top scumread when my top scumread was afk. Why wouldn't I fucking push someone else while he's all afk?

Hapa's way better than making a case off bad assumptions


It's not an assumption. I outline really clearly why that's not the case. You half-assed tunneled Hopeless, softballed him questions, and somehow are calling him your top scumread. You tunneled the motherfuck out of iamperfection and explicitly stated you saw no town motivation in his actions.

Yeah that's fucking town debears right there.



Yeah it is. lecturing brah is something I hate as town. Look at my last game ffs. your meta reads off on me. Or you don't have one. Idk which
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 14 2012 18:23 GMT
#975
On November 15 2012 03:21 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 03:19 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 15 2012 03:16 debears wrote:
On November 15 2012 03:13 Hapahauli wrote:
Geezus christ you actually buy that shit BH? Good lord you're better that.

WOWOWOWOWOWOW

Hapa is going after someone "scumhunting to hard' instead of not scumhunting, despite his list of rules. What's the #1 thing you look for Hapa? OH YEAH SCUMHUNTING DOH.

2) I pointed out 5 other players because it makes no sense for you to attack me for "scumhunting too hard" when we have 5 lurker-doodles who aren't contributing, at least up to that point

3) Check my meta on why i'm questioning you. I question people who vote me for dogshit reasons.

Honestly, I think Hapa and Hopeless are scum


I'm going after debears because he's NOT scum hunting. HE IS NOT VOTING FOR HIS TOP SCUMREAD

He half-assed pushed Hopeless, put his vote on him, then tunneled the hell out of iamperfection without ever making a commitment.

Where in the fuck do I even mention "scumhunting too hard?" That isn't the damn premise of my case. You're deflectionary, your voting makes no sense, and now you're voting for your attacker + lynch-bait.

Die scum.


The premise of your case is that you ASSUME that iamp was my top scumread when my top scumread was afk. Why wouldn't I fucking push someone else while he's all afk?

Hapa's way better than making a case off bad assumptions


It's not an assumption. I outline really clearly why that's not the case. You half-assed tunneled Hopeless, softballed him questions, and somehow are calling him your top scumread. You tunneled the motherfuck out of iamperfection and explicitly stated you saw no town motivation in his actions.

Yeah that's fucking town debears right there.



Yeah it is. lecturing brah is something I hate as town. Look at my last game ffs. your meta reads off on me. Or you don't have one. Idk which


What is with this meta read shit? None of this has to do with meta. All of this has to do with you not being able to keep your story straight.

Hell your two scumreads right now are a) the person attacking you and b) the top lynch-bait in the game. You made these two reads the second traction started forming on your lynch. Optimal scum strategy in this situation. Coincidence? Naw.
a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
debears
Profile Joined September 2012
United States2516 Posts
November 14 2012 18:24 GMT
#976
On November 15 2012 03:23 Hapahauli wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 03:21 debears wrote:
On November 15 2012 03:19 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 15 2012 03:16 debears wrote:
On November 15 2012 03:13 Hapahauli wrote:
Geezus christ you actually buy that shit BH? Good lord you're better that.

WOWOWOWOWOWOW

Hapa is going after someone "scumhunting to hard' instead of not scumhunting, despite his list of rules. What's the #1 thing you look for Hapa? OH YEAH SCUMHUNTING DOH.

2) I pointed out 5 other players because it makes no sense for you to attack me for "scumhunting too hard" when we have 5 lurker-doodles who aren't contributing, at least up to that point

3) Check my meta on why i'm questioning you. I question people who vote me for dogshit reasons.

Honestly, I think Hapa and Hopeless are scum


I'm going after debears because he's NOT scum hunting. HE IS NOT VOTING FOR HIS TOP SCUMREAD

He half-assed pushed Hopeless, put his vote on him, then tunneled the hell out of iamperfection without ever making a commitment.

Where in the fuck do I even mention "scumhunting too hard?" That isn't the damn premise of my case. You're deflectionary, your voting makes no sense, and now you're voting for your attacker + lynch-bait.

Die scum.


The premise of your case is that you ASSUME that iamp was my top scumread when my top scumread was afk. Why wouldn't I fucking push someone else while he's all afk?

Hapa's way better than making a case off bad assumptions


It's not an assumption. I outline really clearly why that's not the case. You half-assed tunneled Hopeless, softballed him questions, and somehow are calling him your top scumread. You tunneled the motherfuck out of iamperfection and explicitly stated you saw no town motivation in his actions.

Yeah that's fucking town debears right there.



Yeah it is. lecturing brah is something I hate as town. Look at my last game ffs. your meta reads off on me. Or you don't have one. Idk which


What is with this meta read shit? None of this has to do with meta. All of this has to do with you not being able to keep your story straight.

Hell your two scumreads right now are a) the person attacking you and b) the top lynch-bait in the game. You made these two reads the second traction started forming on your lynch. Optimal scum strategy in this situation. Coincidence? Naw.


Hey guess who was first on hopeless <<<<<<This guy

Second, I find your reasons dogshit. You're a good town player. You aren't showing it right now. So I think you're scum

Hapa, you like using meta in your reads, yet you don't want to with me. What gives? Make a meta case that proves your point.

If you keep saying no, then that means you can't and you're wrong
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 14 2012 18:25 GMT
#977
you don't have to make a meta case to show someone is scum, debears, that's silly
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
November 14 2012 18:30 GMT
#978
oh yeah i mean ive played like poop im just saying im playing to my town meta not my scum meta
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
November 14 2012 18:31 GMT
#979
On November 15 2012 03:30 Blazinghand wrote:
oh yeah i mean ive played like poop im just saying im playing to my town meta not my scum meta


stop making pointless one-liner posts from your phone, i don't want them. there was a whole bunch of stuff i said and you said you don't always use meta. this is not helpful. Address the rest of it too when you're home.

Stop saying which meta you're playing to.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
November 14 2012 18:36 GMT
#980
On November 15 2012 03:24 debears wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 15 2012 03:23 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 15 2012 03:21 debears wrote:
On November 15 2012 03:19 Hapahauli wrote:
On November 15 2012 03:16 debears wrote:
On November 15 2012 03:13 Hapahauli wrote:
Geezus christ you actually buy that shit BH? Good lord you're better that.

WOWOWOWOWOWOW

Hapa is going after someone "scumhunting to hard' instead of not scumhunting, despite his list of rules. What's the #1 thing you look for Hapa? OH YEAH SCUMHUNTING DOH.

2) I pointed out 5 other players because it makes no sense for you to attack me for "scumhunting too hard" when we have 5 lurker-doodles who aren't contributing, at least up to that point

3) Check my meta on why i'm questioning you. I question people who vote me for dogshit reasons.

Honestly, I think Hapa and Hopeless are scum


I'm going after debears because he's NOT scum hunting. HE IS NOT VOTING FOR HIS TOP SCUMREAD

He half-assed pushed Hopeless, put his vote on him, then tunneled the hell out of iamperfection without ever making a commitment.

Where in the fuck do I even mention "scumhunting too hard?" That isn't the damn premise of my case. You're deflectionary, your voting makes no sense, and now you're voting for your attacker + lynch-bait.

Die scum.


The premise of your case is that you ASSUME that iamp was my top scumread when my top scumread was afk. Why wouldn't I fucking push someone else while he's all afk?

Hapa's way better than making a case off bad assumptions


It's not an assumption. I outline really clearly why that's not the case. You half-assed tunneled Hopeless, softballed him questions, and somehow are calling him your top scumread. You tunneled the motherfuck out of iamperfection and explicitly stated you saw no town motivation in his actions.

Yeah that's fucking town debears right there.



Yeah it is. lecturing brah is something I hate as town. Look at my last game ffs. your meta reads off on me. Or you don't have one. Idk which


What is with this meta read shit? None of this has to do with meta. All of this has to do with you not being able to keep your story straight.

Hell your two scumreads right now are a) the person attacking you and b) the top lynch-bait in the game. You made these two reads the second traction started forming on your lynch. Optimal scum strategy in this situation. Coincidence? Naw.


Hey guess who was first on hopeless <<<<<<This guy 1

Second, I find your reasons dogshit. You're a good town player. You aren't showing it right now. So I think you're scum 2

Hapa, you like using meta in your reads, yet you don't want to with me. What gives? Make a meta case that proves your point. 3

If you keep saying no, then that means you can't and you're wrong


1) So I'm going to give you townie points for being the first to jump on the easiest player to lynch in the game? Oh wait.

2) I'm not wrong. You're scum.

3) Rofl I have to use a meta read against you? GTFO.
You really want a meta read? Your logic is terrible as scum. This is a prime example of it.

I'm off to class, be back in a few hours
Lynch debears. His recent posting says it all.



a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 199 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5566
Bisu 2685
Soulkey 1667
Jaedong 764
EffOrt 605
Mini 502
Horang2 429
Larva 354
ZerO 298
actioN 264
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 248
Yoon 125
Mind 92
Dewaltoss 82
Snow 70
Barracks 68
Sharp 68
sorry 68
hero 67
Shinee 65
Pusan 58
Hyun 45
Bale 38
ToSsGirL 35
Sacsri 19
scan(afreeca) 17
Trap 17
Rock 14
NaDa 13
Noble 11
Terrorterran 9
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5387
qojqva2453
Dendi1164
420jenkins94
Counter-Strike
fl0m1764
Fnx 611
x6flipin145
Other Games
hiko940
B2W.Neo735
Liquid`RaSZi562
Lowko374
crisheroes306
DeMusliM232
XBOCT207
Hui .205
Livibee196
Liquid`VortiX173
QueenE93
Mew2King50
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 65
• mYiSmile115
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 44
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV677
League of Legends
• Nemesis2581
• Jankos1919
• TFBlade364
Other Games
• Shiphtur260
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 13m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.