• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:16
CEST 18:16
KST 01:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9913 users

GSL Open Mini Mafia II - Page 21

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 33 Next All
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
October 01 2012 16:42 GMT
#401
On October 02 2012 01:36 Ottoxlol wrote:
Why are you avoiding my questions?

Everyone voting "tried to mislynch a town", why are you fixed on me/thrawn voters? Phagga is town as well, and you confirmed that you think that too so wtf
My case was strong on thrawn I was trying to lynch scum, I blame him. If you think that my case was really bad why don't you attack it before? Only after I voted you.


I'm fixed on you/thrawn voters because you guys lynched a now dead town and we didn't. Oh, you blame the dead guy for being lynched? Did you make the slightest effort to rethink him? from your posts I gather that you made a case on thrawn answered questions and left the thread. I am fixed on you especially because you are especially worried for you lyfe and trying to direct pressure on others.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
October 01 2012 16:45 GMT
#402
Also, bon voyage thread till tommorow! To sleep!
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Ottoxlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
735 Posts
October 01 2012 16:47 GMT
#403
Says the guy who lurked until I voted him :D You must be joking.

Meanwhile you still fail to explain why do you think scum must have voted thrawn, when everyone voting phagga was wrong just as well.
Hapahauli
Profile Joined May 2009
United States9305 Posts
October 01 2012 16:58 GMT
#404
Le Vote Count

Sinensis (2) - iamperfection, ShiaoPi
Ottoxlol (1) - Bluelightz
Bluelightz (1) - Ottoxlol
Not Voting (3) - Phagga, Sinensis, strongandbig


With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.



Day ends in ~29 hours on Tuesday, Oct 02 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) aka 21:00 GMT (+00:00)

a talking rock that sprouts among the waves woosh
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
October 01 2012 17:47 GMT
#405
On October 02 2012 01:42 Bluelightz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 01:36 Ottoxlol wrote:
Why are you avoiding my questions?

Everyone voting "tried to mislynch a town", why are you fixed on me/thrawn voters? Phagga is town as well, and you confirmed that you think that too so wtf
My case was strong on thrawn I was trying to lynch scum, I blame him. If you think that my case was really bad why don't you attack it before? Only after I voted you.


I'm fixed on you/thrawn voters because you guys lynched a now dead town and we didn't. Oh, you blame the dead guy for being lynched? Did you make the slightest effort to rethink him? from your posts I gather that you made a case on thrawn answered questions and left the thread. I am fixed on you especially because you are especially worried for you lyfe and trying to direct pressure on others.

so do you think both scum were on the thrawn wagon?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
October 01 2012 23:16 GMT
#406
I am having a hard time finding scum, I therefore tried the reverse approach. So there are some people that I see as town and others that I see as null, which finally leaves me with 3 names as possible scum:

- Sinensis: A gut read. I still do not agree with Shiaos case, but something is creeping me out on his posting style. As I am unable to find what that is, I will do a meta check on him.

- strongandbig: where is he? Although that does not necessarily make him scum.

- Ottoxlol: Again. Slightly. His exchange with Bluelightz is strange. Calling his own case perfect several times although it was wrong, seems very odd. Hey Ottox, here's a hint: A perfect case always catches scum.

I really want to get a better read on Sinensis, so that's where I will start

Lastly, sorry for the low activity, some serious stuff is going down IRL currently. Will elaborate once game is over.
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 02 2012 00:01 GMT
#407
Hey Sinensis! Mind doing scumhunting?
Who you wanna lynch?

Where the fuck is SnB?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
October 02 2012 01:26 GMT
#408
On October 02 2012 08:16 phagga wrote:
I am having a hard time finding scum, I therefore tried the reverse approach. So there are some people that I see as town and others that I see as null, which finally leaves me with 3 names as possible scum:

- Sinensis: A gut read. I still do not agree with Shiaos case, but something is creeping me out on his posting style. As I am unable to find what that is, I will do a meta check on him.

- strongandbig: where is he? Although that does not necessarily make him scum.

- Ottoxlol: Again. Slightly. His exchange with Bluelightz is strange. Calling his own case perfect several times although it was wrong, seems very odd. Hey Ottox, here's a hint: A perfect case always catches scum.

I really want to get a better read on Sinensis, so that's where I will start

Lastly, sorry for the low activity, some serious stuff is going down IRL currently. Will elaborate once game is over.

hey can you tell us want you want to do. I see no reason not to believe your claim and this shit is taking forever. Do you agree with what is being said on sinensis?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
October 02 2012 09:21 GMT
#409
Vote Count

Sinensis (2) - iamperfection, ShiaoPi
Ottoxlol (1) - Bluelightz
Bluelightz (1) - Ottoxlol
Not Voting (3) - Phagga, Sinensis, strongandbig


With 7 alive it takes 4 to lynch.



Day ends in ~12 hours on Tuesday, Oct 02 9:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) aka 21:00 GMT (+00:00)

When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
October 02 2012 12:15 GMT
#410
On October 02 2012 02:47 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2012 01:42 Bluelightz wrote:
On October 02 2012 01:36 Ottoxlol wrote:
Why are you avoiding my questions?

Everyone voting "tried to mislynch a town", why are you fixed on me/thrawn voters? Phagga is town as well, and you confirmed that you think that too so wtf
My case was strong on thrawn I was trying to lynch scum, I blame him. If you think that my case was really bad why don't you attack it before? Only after I voted you.


I'm fixed on you/thrawn voters because you guys lynched a now dead town and we didn't. Oh, you blame the dead guy for being lynched? Did you make the slightest effort to rethink him? from your posts I gather that you made a case on thrawn answered questions and left the thread. I am fixed on you especially because you are especially worried for you lyfe and trying to direct pressure on others.

so do you think both scum were on the thrawn wagon?


..... I focus on thrawn voters =/= 2 scum are on thrawn, and I don't fucking know or give a fuck where the scum are.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 02 2012 15:26 GMT
#411
so does anyone still care about this game?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Ottoxlol
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
735 Posts
October 02 2012 15:43 GMT
#412
I do.. I asked you Shiaopi what is wrong with Sinensis again, the post he did quote was scummy in my opinion so his logic is ok i think.

What do you make of Bluelightz? His case on me is one thing, but what do you think about his unwillingness to check those who voted phagga d1?
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 02 2012 15:56 GMT
#413
bluelightz is difficult to read imo and my opinion of him is not set in stone at all, but he did at least take a stance and in this inactive town that's more than most did. I already said I do not agree with his case on you, his reluctance to check the people on phagga is kind of confusing, but I can see where he is arguing from.

I responded that I might be biased because I was pretty sure on my townread on austin and did the WIFOM I posted earlier. Now onto the other things, I already changed my mind about Sinensis earlier but I wanted to see if the thread kind of wakes up.

##unvote
##Vote: Iamperfection

You might ask why. Here goes, come day 2 he says he will contribute more, what does he end up doing? calling out lurkers and sheeping the first vote that pops into the thread (mine on Sinensis). Other than that it is nothing and mostly useless. So I want to lynch him for lying and buddying up to me by sheeping my read on Sinensis.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 02 2012 15:57 GMT
#414
ebwop: also his day 1 vote on thrawn was ridiculous anyway.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
October 02 2012 16:01 GMT
#415
On October 03 2012 00:56 ShiaoPi wrote:
bluelightz is difficult to read imo and my opinion of him is not set in stone at all, but he did at least take a stance and in this inactive town that's more than most did. I already said I do not agree with his case on you, his reluctance to check the people on phagga is kind of confusing, but I can see where he is arguing from.

I responded that I might be biased because I was pretty sure on my townread on austin and did the WIFOM I posted earlier. Now onto the other things, I already changed my mind about Sinensis earlier but I wanted to see if the thread kind of wakes up.

##unvote
##Vote: Iamperfection

You might ask why. Here goes, come day 2 he says he will contribute more, what does he end up doing? calling out lurkers and sheeping the first vote that pops into the thread (mine on Sinensis). Other than that it is nothing and mostly useless. So I want to lynch him for lying and buddying up to me by sheeping my read on Sinensis.

What are your reasons for changing your mind on Sinensis?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 02 2012 16:04 GMT
#416
oh hai, you are here :D

It is mostly the way he responded to me. I still dislike how he vanished for now (we are fucking close to deadline) but I get a townie vibe from them.
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
October 02 2012 16:08 GMT
#417
On October 03 2012 01:04 ShiaoPi wrote:
oh hai, you are here :D

It is mostly the way he responded to me. I still dislike how he vanished for now (we are fucking close to deadline) but I get a townie vibe from them.

by the way your so called case on me makes no sense basically everybody didn't contribute. I disagree on sinesis he had a logic break down and looks like scum not able to keep his story straight. You were the one that pointed it out and i dont buy his responses since then.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
October 02 2012 16:11 GMT
#418
if you have time i can talk for a little bit

ama with the perfect one.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 02 2012 16:11 GMT
#419
Then give me some read besides Sinensis.
Who is your 2nd highest scumread and why?
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
October 02 2012 16:12 GMT
#420
also I think we might be heading into no-lynch since nobody is giving a fuck
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Prev 1 19 20 21 22 23 33 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech156
UpATreeSC 92
BRAT_OK 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4769
Bisu 1819
Soulkey 1461
EffOrt 856
Mini 609
Horang2 378
Larva 372
ZerO 334
actioN 243
ggaemo 208
[ Show more ]
Dewaltoss 131
Yoon 109
Mind 97
Shinee 83
Sharp 69
hero 67
Sea.KH 65
sorry 63
Barracks 56
Snow 53
Hyun 41
Bale 30
Trap 30
ToSsGirL 24
Terrorterran 19
NaDa 18
Rock 16
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
Noble 11
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5434
qojqva2660
Dendi1268
420jenkins297
XaKoH 42
League of Legends
Reynor66
Counter-Strike
fl0m2943
x6flipin845
Fnx 689
edward43
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes370
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1329
hiko981
B2W.Neo428
FrodaN389
DeMusliM285
XBOCT232
Liquid`VortiX197
Livibee164
QueenE106
TKL 74
Mew2King44
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV143
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 46
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV606
League of Legends
• Nemesis3886
• TFBlade732
Other Games
• Shiphtur457
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 44m
Patches Events
23h 44m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.