• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:55
CEST 21:55
KST 04:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
[Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8784 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXIV - Page 45

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 57 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
August 23 2012 00:00 GMT
#881
too late now. Should have been here earlier. If you are town, then Sorry I guess.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
August 23 2012 00:01 GMT
#882
*HOPES*
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 23 2012 00:01 GMT
#883
Sorry, I'm a little behind. YourHarry is lynched with 6 votes, night post to come soon
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
August 23 2012 00:07 GMT
#884
F5 F5 F5
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 23 2012 00:13 GMT
#885
Night 3
[image loading]
That cashier is terrified of the beard. He's one to talk.


The Bel Montes had gotten confident. The town was under their spell, with terror reigning as good Liquidian after good Liquidian fell. Riding on this wave, they decided to plunder the town's bank to enrich themselves.

marvellosity quietly broke in with his team and plundered the bank's vaults in the cellar.

"This is just too easy," he thought.

They made their way back upstairs, and they all snuck back outside. All but one of them, that is.

"Boss!" one of marvellosity's cronies hissed. "The town are on to us! We gotta get outta here!"

Several men with guns were running down the street. marvellosity, though, flooded with feelings of power and contempt, had unwisely stopped inside the bank to piss in a teapot. Before he knew what happened, the men were at the door, staring at the odd scene.

They didn't care much for it, and shot marvellosity in the head.

YourHarry, as marvellosity, Mafia roleblocker, was lynched!



It is now night 3. You have just under 24 hours to get your actions in to BOTH Keirathi and me.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
August 23 2012 00:15 GMT
#886
HELL YES
that was too godamn close lol
<3 gk!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
August 23 2012 00:16 GMT
#887
Nice Work Town!!!! If only I had secured his lynch on day 2 instead of the lynch on Thrawn. Good job GK and thanks for sticking to your guns. GK is confirmed guys.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
August 23 2012 00:17 GMT
#888
I'm not going to lie.:

I feel really fucking good right now.


Well played YourHarry. Just know if you play like that as your town "meta" in the future I'm lynching you day one.



YourHarry's flip provides a tremendous amount of information. Let's not waste any time using it to help us find the last two scum.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
August 23 2012 00:22 GMT
#889
Running up to the store then I'll be going through filters, good job guys.
Solarsail
Profile Joined July 2012
United Kingdom538 Posts
August 23 2012 00:24 GMT
#890
After you've finished going through the filters let me know if I've got to defend myself against anything, because tomorrow's gonna come down to me vs Obvious and I'd much rather be going through filters trying to find a third option, especially if Golbat somehow flips town and throws everything off.

My play today was weak sheeping because I believed we had pretty much lost. I wasn't trying to put together a case of my own because it came down to whether goodkarma was right or not. Today I will be more active and more independent.
Everyone left over is a member of the OP race and you have to figure out which one of them is the least OP. - CosmicSpiral
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
August 23 2012 00:27 GMT
#891
On August 23 2012 09:24 Solarsail wrote:
After you've finished going through the filters let me know if I've got to defend myself against anything, because tomorrow's gonna come down to me vs Obvious and I'd much rather be going through filters trying to find a third option, especially if Golbat somehow flips town and throws everything off.

My play today was weak sheeping because I believed we had pretty much lost. I wasn't trying to put together a case of my own because it came down to whether goodkarma was right or not. Today I will be more active and more independent.


Read my case against you. You better believe I am coming for you son.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
August 23 2012 00:30 GMT
#892
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
August 23 2012 00:30 GMT
#893
@SolarSail:

You describe a desire to be more active. You can start by sharing your reasoning behind your scum suspect list you provided last night.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
August 23 2012 00:31 GMT
#894
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
mkfuba07
Profile Joined November 2010
United States1151 Posts
August 23 2012 00:32 GMT
#895
Never trust a skinny innkeeper
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
August 23 2012 00:50 GMT
#896
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
August 23 2012 00:50 GMT
#897
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
ObviousOne
Profile Joined April 2012
United States3704 Posts
August 23 2012 00:55 GMT
#898
@Darth: I feel... lucky. Thus, your CrazyHarry policy lynch sounds rather enticing.

What about these jokers who were pushing to switch the vote AWAY from YH within the hour before the deadline? Shouldn't we be concerned they were quiet for 2 days and suddenly got all uppity when YH was about to die? If YH was the mafia's "town voice", it's not a slam dunk but rather probable that his scum partners would be jumping to his defense at the eleventh hour.



I just went back to glance at the case I wrote on Solar and I see that YH was the ONLY scum player in his list of suspicions up to his vote on Golbat. So, in light of the flip, it's time to look at the interactions between Solar and YH to decide if this was:
>out of necessity (demonstrating self-preservation by not looking out of place for not being suspicious [fitting in]), or
>if he willingly built a fresh case (showing legitimate concern that YH was mafia) against YH.

I'm still worried about Golbat but that's a bridge that will be crossed when it needs to be. It's really not fair for a town Golbat to do this to us.

Going back to look at YH/Solar interactions.
Fear is the only darkness. ~Destiny Fan Club operator~
Solarsail
Profile Joined July 2012
United Kingdom538 Posts
August 23 2012 01:02 GMT
#899
DarthPunk,

The full explanation for my D1 behaviour is that I have quit my only other mafia game in the past early, because at the beginning of D1 where the only substance is the "hello" posts and people kick off with wild accusations I feel pressured to post minimally and safely to not get called out. As it turns, out, the most minimal and safe behaviour is not to post at all, so I quit the game entirely rather than try. So I adopted a strategy to prevent that, which is to be so outrageous that I either get lynched immediately or established as pro-town for a long period of time. Now the flaw with this is that it is not a pro-town strategy (even less so than I imagined) because causes such confusion that everyone actively involved with it (thrawn and Shady) except myself got lynched based on their D1 reaction to it.

Now, for my behaviour on subsequent days, I had a completely wrong read on thrawn and Shady because of that and I was working to get them lynched /because they were active/, essentially. In Shady's case because he was getting at me and thrawn because he was defending me. All of this was of course useless information and their very activity in itself was a town tell. They were always there to respond and push cases and true mafia just cannot keep that up; this was more important than their small scumtells everyone jumped on.

My votes for Shady and Thrawn, despite their timing, were independent reads and still based ENTIRELY on my D1 feeling, instead of keeping up with filters as much as I should have. When I was "sheeping", I was actually surprised that everyone was leaning towards shady and thrawn but for different reasons, so I referenced them in my post but I didn't agree with what was being written about them either way, I didn't even really check, which ends up giving the appearence of trying to fit in. I wasn't paying enough attention.

Today, as I've explained, I felt goodkarma was the only hope of the town not dying so I was prepared to do exactly what he was doing and the outcome would either be a revived town chance or death, but at least death would be a good chance to do-over without the above mistakes in a new game. The reason I wasn't posting was that I felt I couldn't affect the outcome but it had the effect of making me look like I wasn't responding to criticism or posting my reads.

In conclusion I don't protest the allegations in your post but I'm giving you the specific motivations behind them.
Everyone left over is a member of the OP race and you have to figure out which one of them is the least OP. - CosmicSpiral
Solarsail
Profile Joined July 2012
United Kingdom538 Posts
August 23 2012 01:06 GMT
#900
sleep time (2am).

goodkarma and Obvious I will respond to your posts (and if Obvious has anything from my filter) tomorrow, as in still during night. Since I am likely up as a lynch candidate, mafia wouldn't kill me anyway so I don't need to wait for day before saying stuff.
Everyone left over is a member of the OP race and you have to figure out which one of them is the least OP. - CosmicSpiral
Prev 1 43 44 45 46 47 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 660
ProTech153
Nina 93
JuggernautJason48
MindelVK 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 28860
Calm 2611
Mini 160
firebathero 117
Dewaltoss 101
soO 58
NaDa 29
HiyA 26
Bale 25
PianO 16
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7609
XaKoH 374
monkeys_forever103
canceldota29
League of Legends
Doublelift1673
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1554
fl0m1416
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu730
Other Games
FrodaN2016
Beastyqt613
B2W.Neo418
mouzStarbuck357
Livibee188
ToD161
KnowMe145
C9.Mang0144
UpATreeSC126
Trikslyr123
RotterdaM108
Mew2King53
shahzam24
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki39
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1053
• Shiphtur764
• WagamamaTV235
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 20m
Replay Cast
3h 5m
OSC
1d 3h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 14h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 21h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 23h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.