• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:03
CEST 06:03
KST 13:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6558 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXIV - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 57 Next
Solarsail
Profile Joined July 2012
United Kingdom538 Posts
August 22 2012 23:27 GMT
#861
On August 23 2012 08:10 goodkarma wrote:

TL;DR:
One last time: we don't have the time to vote switch.


You do if you all verbally agree that you'd do it at 10 minutes to, and anyone that didn't would be immediately voted at 5 minutes to. IRC mafia decisions can be done in much less time with everyone there.
Everyone left over is a member of the OP race and you have to figure out which one of them is the least OP. - CosmicSpiral
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
August 22 2012 23:27 GMT
#862
Obvious and DP, it also depends ALOT on you both!!

Please be present and send your opinion before the deadline!
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
August 22 2012 23:34 GMT
#863
Gk, please answer as fast as you can, we need your support on this.
Obvious and DP, please confirm...
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
August 22 2012 23:37 GMT
#864
Really? So you guys either come online 1 hour before the deadline and leave?
Or am I being unreasonable here...
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
August 22 2012 23:41 GMT
#865
YH is my best read but I'll be here in case we decide to change.
goodkarma
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1067 Posts
August 22 2012 23:47 GMT
#866
The better question is why not YourHarry? His play makes sense if you look at how he'd benefit playing the way he has from a scum agenda. (Repeats case... blah blah blah)

Serously though: here's the problem...:

Only SolarSail and Z-Boson have "checked in" recently... I am not going to vote switch now. I am voting my best read still, and nothing has changed in the last hour to change that read.


If we were to last minute vote switch, we needed to agree on everyone being here the last hour. This never happened, so no. For the last last time I'm not vote switching now.
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
August 22 2012 23:49 GMT
#867
F5 F5 F5 and still no gk. You say there is no time, then disappear.
I tried...

##Vote YourHarry
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
August 22 2012 23:51 GMT
#868
On August 23 2012 08:27 Z-BosoN wrote:
Obvious and DP, it also depends ALOT on you both!!

Please be present and send your opinion before the deadline!


Who did you want to switch to? Solar? I think trying to switch now just creates confusion and room for error. maybe you should have decided this 10 hours ago when my vote was still on solar.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
August 22 2012 23:53 GMT
#869
and sorry I got up early to be around but i fell asleep again.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
August 22 2012 23:53 GMT
#870
EBWOP: sniped
YourHarry is an excellent case. I just think right now SolarSail's was better.
Just pray now.

@DarthPunk
I was going over other people's cases. Didn't think I'd find Solar to be a serious candidate.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
August 22 2012 23:56 GMT
#871
On August 23 2012 08:53 Z-BosoN wrote:
EBWOP: sniped
YourHarry is an excellent case. I just think right now SolarSail's was better.
Just pray now.

@DarthPunk
I was going over other people's cases. Didn't think I'd find Solar to be a serious candidate.


Yeah, I agree. but gk didn't budge. and i still think YH is scum. anyway let us pray. In nomino partri et fili et spiritus sancti. (i am agnostic not pushing religion lol)
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
August 22 2012 23:57 GMT
#872
errr. this seemed to easy in retrospect. I expect a mislynch. anyway GG>
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
YourHarry
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
August 22 2012 23:58 GMT
#873
##Unvote
[b]##Vote Solarsail[/b[
Never!
YourHarry
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
August 22 2012 23:58 GMT
#874
##Vote Solarsail
Never!
YourHarry
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
August 22 2012 23:59 GMT
#875
Just came back. AM I set to be lynched?
Never!
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
August 22 2012 23:59 GMT
#876
yep.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
YourHarry
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1152 Posts
August 22 2012 23:59 GMT
#877
Whta's going on. 1 minute left. Kill the other guy. Anyone but me. Gogo
Never!
Z-BosoN
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Brazil2590 Posts
August 22 2012 23:59 GMT
#878
Nice timing. We will find out your alignment in t-minus 3, 2, 1....;
Solarsail
Profile Joined July 2012
United Kingdom538 Posts
August 23 2012 00:00 GMT
#879
lol
Everyone left over is a member of the OP race and you have to figure out which one of them is the least OP. - CosmicSpiral
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
August 23 2012 00:00 GMT
#880
On August 23 2012 08:57 DarthPunk wrote:
errr. this seemed to easy in retrospect. I expect a mislynch. anyway GG>

Well we don't have anyone to blame but ourselves. We let lurkers get away with it all game, Thrawn's absolutely terrible vig shot cost us a day and everyone was sheeping everyone.
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech138
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17248
Rain 1425
GuemChi 616
sSak 41
Bale 25
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm201
League of Legends
JimRising 751
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1112
taco 440
minikerr32
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1005
Mew2King77
Other Games
summit1g8043
WinterStarcraft608
C9.Mang0181
ViBE136
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1135
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 24
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo875
• Stunt306
• Rush138
Other Games
• Scarra893
• Shiphtur884
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 57m
INu's Battles
6h 57m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 57m
OSC
18h 12m
Replay Cast
18h 57m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.