• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:28
CEST 23:28
KST 06:28
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BSL Season 23 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7984 users

I Can't Believe it's not Themed MiniMafia - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 93 Next
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 19 2012 03:55 GMT
#1241
On July 19 2012 12:49 Risen wrote:
Lol did anyone bother reading the OP? First, gonzaw plays dumb with my cop reveal, now he's playing dumb with the miller thing. So scummy wtf...


Miller thing?

I ctrl+f'd miller on this page and the only result was your post just now mentioning it?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 03:57 GMT
#1242
Gonzaws super soft defense of Keir with a far out case makes him a viable partner for Keir IMO. I still think drop is more likely than gonzaw but I'm convinced that two of Keir/drop/Gonzaw are scum now.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 03:58 GMT
#1243
On July 19 2012 12:55 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 12:49 Risen wrote:
Lol did anyone bother reading the OP? First, gonzaw plays dumb with my cop reveal, now he's playing dumb with the miller thing. So scummy wtf...


Miller thing?

I ctrl+f'd miller on this page and the only result was your post just now mentioning it?

Mason. Damnit I'm bad with words this game.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 04:00 GMT
#1244
@Keirathi
I think he meant mason.

I want some questions answered

Are masons guaranteed to come in pairs of twos?
Can you please provide a specific description of the mafia framer role? Can framers self-target? Can they target their scumbuddies? Can they both frame and kill in the same night?
Can there possibly be two godfathers in this setup?
Is it possible to have both a framer and a godfather in the same setup?


I'll respond to gonzaw's questions about miltonkram next.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 04:04 GMT
#1245
Question one is EASILY ANSWERED if you read the OP... The rest of the questions I don't see why you think the host has to answer that.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 04:07 GMT
#1246
@Risen
I think he should at least answer the framer question. And he told us there was 50% chance of SK (which he really did not have to do) so maybe he can tell us about the possible mafia roles.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 04:21 GMT
#1247
On July 19 2012 13:07 sciberbia wrote:
@Risen
I think he should at least answer the framer question. And he told us there was 50% chance of SK (which he really did not have to do) so maybe he can tell us about the possible mafia roles.

I'm assuming you read the OP and now know there has to be another mason.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 04:24 GMT
#1248
Ebwop: I totally think he'll tell us about what the roles DO, just not about whether X setup is possible.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 04:50 GMT
#1249
@gonzaw
I think that miltonkram is town. I don't like how suspiciously quiet he is being, but nothing in his filter causes me too much distress. He voices suspicions of both s0Lstice and talismania D1. talis is now confirmed scum and I have a feeling s0Lstice is as well. His meta accusation of me seems reasonable. I like that he is not hopping on the Mattchew bandwaggon because I think mattchew is town.

Seriously, there is like direct correlation in this thread between a player's own scuminess and their confidence that Mattchew is scum. Makes me feel even better about him.

I highly doubt that miltonkram is the best lynch today regardless of whether or not I was RB'd last night, so I'm not going to say until at least after scum has chosen their next NK.




I'm feeling really torn up right now. I definitely do not want to lynch Mattchew or Keirathi today.

My top 3 suspects, far and away, are s0Lstice, gonzaw, and Risen.
gonzaw: I've covered a lot already.
s0Lstice: I haven't really covered, but his interactions with talis are quite sketchy and some of his arguments this game have not been nearly as good as I am used to seeing. Also his townread of gonzaw on D1 reminds me of talis. Also he is hopping on the mattchew bandwaggon now
risen: seriously questionable cop claim in addition to slipping the word 'bus' when talking about his accusation of gonzaw

And for some reason all 3 of them want Mattchew dead and trust risen as cop.

Since the beginning of the day, gonzaw looks slightly less scummy to me. I'm really not that confident he is mafia. I might feel better about s0Lstice. I think I'm gonna go write a case on s0Lstice and see how persuasive I find it.

Even if I find s0Lstice scummy though, does it really make sense to lynch him today if we have a claimed cop with an inno on him? I can't see us ever losing this game to a risen + s0Lstice scumteam. Gah I just don't know. You'll hear more from me soon about s0Lstice

Sorry -- I'm a little outta sorts right now. 18 hours to the lynch and I'm really not sure what to do...
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 05:09 GMT
#1250
How do you write all that and leave Matt out of people who trust my cop claim. How do you also miss s0L distrusting my cop claim? Looks really sketch and unlike s0L your blunders DO make you look scummy to me. I just don't know who I'd see as being your scum partner, though (unless you claim mason)
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 05:18 GMT
#1251
@risen
I wasn't making a definitive list of people that trust your cop claim. I'm like 50/50 on your cop claim myself right now.

Also, I was behind the times on s0Lstice. I was thinking about his post where he was like 'this looks like exactly how risen would play blue'. But he has apparently changed his opinion since then and didn't really explain why.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 19 2012 05:21 GMT
#1252
On July 19 2012 12:49 Risen wrote:
Lol did anyone bother reading the OP? First, gonzaw plays dumb with my cop reveal, now he's playing dumb with the miller thing. So scummy wtf...


...wut

Are you fucking kidding me? The OP says there are 2 masons, only 1 mason flipped. Both masons are confirmed town to each other, I want to have a confirmed town here to make better sense of the situation.
What the fuck are you accusing me of?

On July 19 2012 12:57 Risen wrote:
Gonzaws super soft defense of Keir with a far out case makes him a viable partner for Keir IMO. I still think drop is more likely than gonzaw but I'm convinced that two of Keir/drop/Gonzaw are scum now.


It's not "soft" defense, it's a defense, period. I think he's town and is interacting with people like town.

I could only see more experienced players (as scum) keep up with the level of activity and discussion Keirathi has kept up with.

His vote on sciberbia on D2 was weird to me....but I thought that if he was actually scumbuddies with talis he would have bussed him at that point, not try to justify where to put his vote which would have still meant talis was lynched
Like, if he had tried to convince me talis was town or he wanted to NL (like solstice did), then yes it could make sense, but he didn't, and I don't really see him voting sciberbia there as scum, and would have either tried to NL or just bus talis

Also now that I read his filter he seems more townie. I dunno it's the tone of his posts and shit (I think I posted about this already)
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 19 2012 05:22 GMT
#1253
@sciberbia: Do you have anything to say about my defense to your case?

I take it you think solstice+Risen are the scum team then? solstice can't be scum with Risen being town.

The thing about Milton is that yes, he's too quiet.
His filter is only 2 pages long for christs sake, plus:

On July 19 2012 08:07 Miltonkram wrote:
I need to backtrack a bit. I find Keirathi's "giving up" post extremely scummy.
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 16:46 Risen wrote:
It's hilarious how scummy keirathi's posting is. (i guess I'm the only one seeing it though since you have to take my being a cop as true to see it that way)

And maybe strongandbig sees it.


Then fucking lynch me today so you can get past your tunnel vision that you had with Vivax and maybe make an actual good read.

I'm serious, as much as I don't want us to lynch a townie today, I would rather Risen not be biased and tunneling me and not trying to find the real scum.

##Vote: Keirathi

If he were town I think he would continue to try and push a Risen lynch for the reasons he has claimed, to either hit scum or get close-to-confirmed town players. Keirathi giving up does nothing to help town or help us figure out whether Risen is truly a cop or not. Because of this, the only motivation I can see for Keirathi "giving up" is as a gambit to get town players to view him as town. Furthermore the timing is off. Keirathi gives up when there is still plenty of time to pursue cases. I've seen plenty of town players give up close to the deadline, but never 24 hours before it. This makes me think Keirathi's frustration is a ploy.

Where did his suspicion of Risen's cop claim go? He states "I would rather Risen not be biased and tunneling me and not trying to find the real scum." It seems like he's treating Risen as if he knows Risen is town. If Keirathi is town, he would pursue a case against Risen harder and search for reasons to distrust Risen's cop-claim. I don't think he's come up with any decent reasons not to trust the claim. I'm not done reading Keirathi's filter, but this screams scum to me.

##Vote: Keirathi


He thinks Keiarathi is scum only because of his "gave up" post?
What about his play before? That isn't Keirathi's 1st post at all.

Not only that parts of this case seem kind of forced, like that "if Keirathi was town he'd search for more reasons to distrust Risen's claim" which I don't really get makes Keirathi scum.

I dunno but this seemed like a shitty reason to justify his vote, specially with all the stuff about me, Mattchew, and hell even the stuff said about Keirathi on day 1.


Hmm...I'm thinking about a Risen lynch more and more. I'm scared of him making a senseless play as scum that may actually work by fake-claiming cop like this (and doing the whole "gonzaw wagon" thing), specially with him wanting to lynch Keirathi for shitty reasons without even reading his filter or anything (like Milton up there).

I'll reconsider and read his filter though.

I still want to know wtf Dropbear plans to do this game
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 19 2012 05:24 GMT
#1254
I really, really don't understand why the other Mason isn't claiming.

I certainly hope when the game ends that he has a good explanation, but right now its just frustrating. Even just 1 confirmed townie makes a huge difference in the way this day plays out.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 05:30 GMT
#1255
On July 19 2012 12:57 Risen wrote:
Gonzaws super soft defense of Keir with a far out case makes him a viable partner for Keir IMO. I still think drop is more likely than gonzaw but I'm convinced that two of Keir/drop/Gonzaw are scum now.


what happened to mattchew + gonzaw being scumbuddies?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 05:34 GMT
#1256
No shit the op says that gonzaw, why don't you fucking read it next time before you spout stupid shit like hurr durr maybe there's only 1 mason and he lied in his death post. Don't fuckin curse at me when I call your stupid bullshit out in the thread.


On July 19 2012 12:41 gonzaw wrote:
It would also make sense from a balance aspect.
If Risen and Milton are scum, then there would only be 1/2 Masons (really, if no mason claims soon I'll assume there was only 1 mason and austin lied for some reason when he died), meaning scum would need to have 2 Goons (since town have little blues) based on the "similar" C9+ setup (even if it's not exactly like C9+, it's similar, if town has more blues scum have more powers, if town has less blues scum have less power), meaning they don't have a RBer.

We have 3 lynches to catch 1 scum right?

Mattchew->Milton->Risen (if Milton flips scum) would be a good "lynch sequence" I think.
Oh forgot about Dropbear.

Aw damn now I need to reread his filter


##unvote
##vote: gonzaw


You deserve this lynch, town OR scum.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Miltonkram
Profile Joined December 2011
United States310 Posts
July 19 2012 05:37 GMT
#1257
@ Risen
I don't think DropBear is scum. He attacked talismania fairly early on D1. Talismania attacked him too. It's possible that they were bussing each other early, but I find it extremely unlikely. Because of that I'm giving DropBear the BOTD.

@ Gonzaw
I have a small filter because I've been busy. If you've looked through my filter you'd notice that I had to help my father move. The move happened rather suddenly so I wasn't able to budget time in for this game, hence me missing the vote D2. I'm doing my best to catch up and contribute today, but there is a lot of posts to wade through.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 05:38 GMT
#1258
On July 19 2012 14:30 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 12:57 Risen wrote:
Gonzaws super soft defense of Keir with a far out case makes him a viable partner for Keir IMO. I still think drop is more likely than gonzaw but I'm convinced that two of Keir/drop/Gonzaw are scum now.


what happened to mattchew + gonzaw being scumbuddies?


I can't justify anything on him based purely on meta like I am. After I die tonight it will be up to remaining town to correctly find scum and I don't think my suspicions contribute anything to the discussion.

Also, it happened. Lost my cool. Mission failed.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 19 2012 05:40 GMT
#1259
On July 19 2012 14:38 Risen wrote:
Also, it happened. Lost my cool. Mission failed.


A valiant effort.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 19 2012 05:46 GMT
#1260
*sigh* My mind is not in a good place right now, I keep confusing the C9++ setup with this one.

On July 19 2012 14:37 Miltonkram wrote:
@ Risen
I don't think DropBear is scum. He attacked talismania fairly early on D1. Talismania attacked him too. It's possible that they were bussing each other early, but I find it extremely unlikely. Because of that I'm giving DropBear the BOTD.

@ Gonzaw
I have a small filter because I've been busy. If you've looked through my filter you'd notice that I had to help my father move. The move happened rather suddenly so I wasn't able to budget time in for this game, hence me missing the vote D2. I'm doing my best to catch up and contribute today, but there is a lot of posts to wade through.


Can you tell me why Keirathi is scum based on his whole play this game?

You just voted him for that one post... why?
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 32m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 248
SteadfastSC 116
Nina 105
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2294
910 61
Bale 14
Super Smash Bros
PPMD51
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu1040
Other Games
summit1g5977
Grubby2295
shahzam584
C9.Mang0190
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 63
• Hupsaiya 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21240
Other Games
• imaqtpie867
• Shiphtur241
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
1h 32m
Afreeca Starleague
12h 32m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
13h 32m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 18h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.