• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:02
CEST 22:02
KST 05:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8689 users

I Can't Believe it's not Themed MiniMafia - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 93 Next
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 18 2012 21:50 GMT
#1141
On July 19 2012 06:46 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 06:42 Risen wrote:
On July 19 2012 06:40 DropBear wrote:
On July 19 2012 06:33 Risen wrote:
On July 19 2012 06:29 DropBear wrote:
I think we should lynch Risen.

Ok so two things are important. If Milton is telling the truth about the roleblocking and if they are mafia aligned AND if Risen is telling the truth and is sane.

A - Both are lying and are the remaining scum. Lynching Risen gets scum.

B - Milton tells the truth, Risen lies and is scum. Lynching Risen gets scum.

C - Both are telling the truth. Risen won't get another check at all. Mafia will either shoot or block him for the rest of the game. If Mafia decide just to block him and leave him alive, noone EVER gets confirmed. Then it makes Risen look bad and could lead to a shitstorm of mislynching later down the line. Lynching Risen now confirms strongandbig and solstice, tomorrow we lynch through one of the other remaining players.

D - Milton lies, Risen tells truth. Risen will almost definitely get shot if there is no mafia roleblocker, so we are going to lose him anyway as there are no medics and evidence so far suggests that there is no jailkeeper. He will almost definitely die. Lynching Risen confirms solstice and strongandbig, tomorrow we lynch through one of the other remaining players.

Based on the permutations, I think we should lynch Risen.

If there are holes in my logic please point them out!

##Vote Risen


I like how this ignores every other player in the game rofl. Dropbear is Keir's partner?

Dude there is no way of confirming either claim beyond a flip. I can see absolutely no reason why you have claimed so early, or for your breadcrumb. You were under suspicion from several people and were unlikely to be shot by mafia. Plus you say you had no scum hits so you had no real important information to give by claiming.

I have no idea whether I believe you or not and this is as far as I can tell the only way, given the added complication of Milton's claim.

That doesn't explain why you ignore completely all other people in this game. Your play of lynching me then shooting another townie tonight leaves enough confusion that a mislynch on a townie tomorrow is a very real possibility.


Thinking about this and Matt/gonzaw are the two lynch candidates tomorrow if you lynch me here and then shoot away from those two. Gonzaw will probably then get lynched and then what?


Then there are 5 people left, with 2 confirmed townies (okay, only 1 if the other mason is either s0l or S&B), and 2 scum.

That sounds like pretty good odds for town to me with a guaranteed townie on the last day.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
July 18 2012 21:51 GMT
#1142
solstice or strongandbig if you are a mason get the fuck in here and claim.
Sucker for nostalgia
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 18 2012 21:53 GMT
#1143
lol way to read the thread bro.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 18 2012 21:53 GMT
#1144
On July 19 2012 06:50 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 06:46 Risen wrote:
On July 19 2012 06:42 Risen wrote:
On July 19 2012 06:40 DropBear wrote:
On July 19 2012 06:33 Risen wrote:
On July 19 2012 06:29 DropBear wrote:
I think we should lynch Risen.

Ok so two things are important. If Milton is telling the truth about the roleblocking and if they are mafia aligned AND if Risen is telling the truth and is sane.

A - Both are lying and are the remaining scum. Lynching Risen gets scum.

B - Milton tells the truth, Risen lies and is scum. Lynching Risen gets scum.

C - Both are telling the truth. Risen won't get another check at all. Mafia will either shoot or block him for the rest of the game. If Mafia decide just to block him and leave him alive, noone EVER gets confirmed. Then it makes Risen look bad and could lead to a shitstorm of mislynching later down the line. Lynching Risen now confirms strongandbig and solstice, tomorrow we lynch through one of the other remaining players.

D - Milton lies, Risen tells truth. Risen will almost definitely get shot if there is no mafia roleblocker, so we are going to lose him anyway as there are no medics and evidence so far suggests that there is no jailkeeper. He will almost definitely die. Lynching Risen confirms solstice and strongandbig, tomorrow we lynch through one of the other remaining players.

Based on the permutations, I think we should lynch Risen.

If there are holes in my logic please point them out!

##Vote Risen


I like how this ignores every other player in the game rofl. Dropbear is Keir's partner?

Dude there is no way of confirming either claim beyond a flip. I can see absolutely no reason why you have claimed so early, or for your breadcrumb. You were under suspicion from several people and were unlikely to be shot by mafia. Plus you say you had no scum hits so you had no real important information to give by claiming.

I have no idea whether I believe you or not and this is as far as I can tell the only way, given the added complication of Milton's claim.

That doesn't explain why you ignore completely all other people in this game. Your play of lynching me then shooting another townie tonight leaves enough confusion that a mislynch on a townie tomorrow is a very real possibility.


Thinking about this and Matt/gonzaw are the two lynch candidates tomorrow if you lynch me here and then shoot away from those two. Gonzaw will probably then get lynched and then what?


Then there are 5 people left, with 2 confirmed townies (okay, only 1 if the other mason is either s0l or S&B), and 2 scum.

That sounds like pretty good odds for town to me with a guaranteed townie on the last day.


Err disregard that, I forgot one of the nightkills.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
July 18 2012 21:53 GMT
#1145
oops that was to derpberp where he asked if the cop was confirmed sane
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
July 18 2012 21:54 GMT
#1146
On July 19 2012 06:53 strongandbig wrote:
oops that was to derpberp where he asked if the cop was confirmed sane

Can you please link me? I can't find this point that you speak of.
Sucker for nostalgia
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 18 2012 21:55 GMT
#1147
Gonzaw you have a seven page filter, mind reposting your accusations against me
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 18 2012 21:59 GMT
#1148
reading the new posts now. I am not the mason.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 18 2012 22:04 GMT
#1149
On July 17 2012 11:04 Mattchew wrote:
I just read Risen's entire filter, and couldn't find any inconsistencies or holes in logic. Even his read on me I can't really argue with. I haven't been as active as I should this game and while I don't think I have tried to fly under the radar, I could see where one may draw that conclusion.

His reads are constantly evolving and changing more WAY more than when I played with him as scum, and he basically started and got Vivax lynched. While I didn't agree with the lynch + Show Spoiler +
On July 13 2012 03:27 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 03:23 marvellosity wrote:
What do you see in Vivax that makes you think he might be town?

his effort and his not giving a fuck style

he didn't push it in a scummy way. Late voters of Vivax should actually be looked at more strongly.

This leads me to my next scum candidate.

Gonzaw.

I was waiting to push this until Talis flipped because A. I wanted to see if he was scum and B. I wanted to keep the conversation on Talis.

I will make my case before deadline tomorrow. I have a lot of it mapped out in my head just not written down yet and I want to keep up with the fast pace of Bureaurcracy Mafia tonight


Is this statement still true Mattchew?
ATOBTTR
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 18 2012 22:04 GMT
#1150
I really don't understand why the other mason isn't claiming. Is the possiblity of confusing the mafia as to whom to NK better than confusing the town when it gets to LYLO and you claim?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
July 18 2012 22:05 GMT
#1151
On July 19 2012 07:04 Keirathi wrote:
I really don't understand why the other mason isn't claiming. Is the possiblity of confusing the mafia as to whom to NK better than confusing the town when it gets to LYLO and you claim?

Or bugs trolled us all and there is no second mason.
Sucker for nostalgia
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 18 2012 22:07 GMT
#1152
I don't really see much motivation for Austin to lie about that on his way out...
ATOBTTR
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 18 2012 22:09 GMT
#1153
On July 19 2012 07:05 DropBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 07:04 Keirathi wrote:
I really don't understand why the other mason isn't claiming. Is the possiblity of confusing the mafia as to whom to NK better than confusing the town when it gets to LYLO and you claim?

Or bugs trolled us all and there is no second mason.


Yea, like s0lstice said, austin said "gl to town + my mason buddy" when he died. He could be trolling too but I doubt it :p
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 18 2012 22:12 GMT
#1154
Dropbear, did you even try to read Risen's filter to see if his claim made sense? I don't think you did, and that's pretty scummy.
ATOBTTR
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 18 2012 22:16 GMT
#1155
I also really like how Mattchew is concerning himself with answering the accusations of his top scum read, instead of pushing said read right now, as the town is losing focus.
ATOBTTR
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 18 2012 22:16 GMT
#1156
On July 19 2012 07:04 s0Lstice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 11:04 Mattchew wrote:
I just read Risen's entire filter, and couldn't find any inconsistencies or holes in logic. Even his read on me I can't really argue with. I haven't been as active as I should this game and while I don't think I have tried to fly under the radar, I could see where one may draw that conclusion.

His reads are constantly evolving and changing more WAY more than when I played with him as scum, and he basically started and got Vivax lynched. While I didn't agree with the lynch + Show Spoiler +
On July 13 2012 03:27 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 13 2012 03:23 marvellosity wrote:
What do you see in Vivax that makes you think he might be town?

his effort and his not giving a fuck style

he didn't push it in a scummy way. Late voters of Vivax should actually be looked at more strongly.

This leads me to my next scum candidate.

Gonzaw.

I was waiting to push this until Talis flipped because A. I wanted to see if he was scum and B. I wanted to keep the conversation on Talis.

I will make my case before deadline tomorrow. I have a lot of it mapped out in my head just not written down yet and I want to keep up with the fast pace of Bureaurcracy Mafia tonight


Is this statement still true Mattchew?

Not exactly, because of his gonzaw play which I don't fully understand, but I don't think that changes my read on him in anyway
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
July 18 2012 22:16 GMT
#1157
Ah yep found the relevant post. I assume that snb is the mason then?

It is now past 6am my time and I haven't been to bed yet so I'm out.

Risen or strongandbig could you please link me to where it says the sanity of a cop is confirmed. If it isn't confirmed anywhere my plan should be ignored.
Sucker for nostalgia
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 18 2012 22:18 GMT
#1158
On July 19 2012 07:16 s0Lstice wrote:
I also really like how Mattchew is concerning himself with answering the accusations of his top scum read, instead of pushing said read right now, as the town is losing focus.

have we lost focus? I think a very high percentage of posts today are about who people think are scum and who to lynch today
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
July 18 2012 22:26 GMT
#1159
Ok one last post before bed.

On July 19 2012 07:12 s0Lstice wrote:
Dropbear, did you even try to read Risen's filter to see if his claim made sense? I don't think you did, and that's pretty scummy.

I did read his filter.

On July 17 2012 07:00 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 17 2012 06:59 talismania wrote:
i should get some time to defend fuckimn onehanded and everything


Sorry dude. I honestly shouldn't be voting for you since I haven't built a case on you. My town reads are voting you, though. #whatacopout

Breadcrumb is here. BEFORE talismania's flip. At this point Risen has had only ONE check, which came back as townie. At this point any possible mafia role is in play, including framer. For the life of me I can't see any reason why you would be so obvious at this point. This is also before austin's flip confirming the existence of a mason/masons.

Not only this he is under significant suspicion at this point. You yourself were pushing him quite hard. There is no reason why mafia would shoot him before his breadcrumb/claim that I can think of. I don't get the claim at all.
Sucker for nostalgia
s0Lstice
Profile Joined August 2009
United States1833 Posts
July 18 2012 22:27 GMT
#1160
@mattchew - from your standpoint, yes. risen is all over keir, s&b seems to be suspicious of risen, dropbear wants to kill risen, gonzaw wants to kill you. the only person who is firmly in your camp at this time seems to be sciberbia.

aside from all that, we've been talking about the set-up, NK stuff, the other mason etc....and you don't seem to care that we aren't talking about gonzaw

your push on gonzaw feels very, very different from your push on Talis so far.
ATOBTTR
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 574
ProTech142
BRAT_OK 89
Railgan 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1578
Shuttle 640
Dewaltoss 99
Trap 26
Bale 16
Dota 2
420jenkins511
Counter-Strike
fl0m4093
Fnx 657
kRYSTAL_23
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4328
Liquid`Hasu597
Other Games
summit1g4471
Liquid`RaSZi1985
FrodaN863
B2W.Neo446
XaKoH 363
C9.Mang0188
ToD170
TKL 96
UpATreeSC79
RotterdaM77
QueenE70
Mew2King30
PPMD27
JuggernautJason12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV216
WardiTV191
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 41
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2549
Other Games
• Shiphtur1303
• imaqtpie882
• WagamamaTV315
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 58m
Patches Events
19h 58m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.