• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:06
CEST 02:06
KST 09:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9136 users

I Can't Believe it's not Themed MiniMafia - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 93 Next
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 18 2012 21:25 GMT
#1121
Nvm Matt. Maybe Milton is Keir's partner. Too much still in the air. Keir is scum, though.

Keir

Matt/Dropbear/Milton as his potential partners in my eyes.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 18 2012 21:26 GMT
#1122
On July 19 2012 06:19 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 18 2012 23:19 Mattchew wrote:
On July 18 2012 19:15 Risen wrote:
Sigh... I don't think gonzaw is scum and I wanted to live through the night so I was playing stupid but I guess my claim was going to force me to go all in sooner or later. I'm inclined to think you're town, as well. I really think scum team is keir/matt. Wanted to keep my suspicions of him masked until keir flipped.

So what is this awesome scum read you have on me based on purely meta again?


I just think if Keir is scum you're the only logical partner.maybe gonzaw but I like him :/

Keri is trading himself 1 for 1 here btw guys. If you lynch gonzaw tonight we're still ok, but I really think Keri is scummy as hell. Look at him harping on my "misleading" people. How the hell? I never claimed a check on gonzaw, my posting clearly shows my check was on s0L. He's muddying up the waters to try and trade 1 for 1 since that's about as good as it gets for him now.


Trading 1 for 1 with you make NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. If I'm scum, and you're cop, then I leave my 1 teamate against 3 confirmed townies.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 18 2012 21:29 GMT
#1123
Gonzaw why are you voting Mattchew here? Who do you think his partner is? I think keir has been acting way more scummy than mattchew. If Matt is playing his #1 townie style I don't see why we aren't lynch keir. Btw, that's the only way I see Matt as scum is if he's playing as his pro townie self, dude is ruthless and probably why I don't trust him. Also yeah it's just a meta read Matt :/
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
July 18 2012 21:29 GMT
#1124
I think we should lynch Risen.

Ok so two things are important. If Milton is telling the truth about the roleblocking and if they are mafia aligned AND if Risen is telling the truth and is sane.

A - Both are lying and are the remaining scum. Lynching Risen gets scum.

B - Milton tells the truth, Risen lies and is scum. Lynching Risen gets scum.

C - Both are telling the truth. Risen won't get another check at all. Mafia will either shoot or block him for the rest of the game. If Mafia decide just to block him and leave him alive, noone EVER gets confirmed. Then it makes Risen look bad and could lead to a shitstorm of mislynching later down the line. Lynching Risen now confirms strongandbig and solstice, tomorrow we lynch through one of the other remaining players.

D - Milton lies, Risen tells truth. Risen will almost definitely get shot if there is no mafia roleblocker, so we are going to lose him anyway as there are no medics and evidence so far suggests that there is no jailkeeper. He will almost definitely die. Lynching Risen confirms solstice and strongandbig, tomorrow we lynch through one of the other remaining players.

Based on the permutations, I think we should lynch Risen.

If there are holes in my logic please point them out!

##Vote Risen
Sucker for nostalgia
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 18 2012 21:29 GMT
#1125
On July 19 2012 03:26 strongandbig wrote:
okay so wait a minute actually
risen when you said + Show Spoiler [this] +

On July 18 2012 07:24 Risen wrote:
Town in my eyes
me
strongandbig
s0Lstice

dude whatever it's summer
miltonkram
dropbear
keirathi
sciberbia
mattchew (completely dependent on gonzaw flip or mason claim)

scummy as fuck
gonzaw (I'm going to hold that the misspelling of milton's name was a scumslip, also see other cases posted)

##vote gonzaw

List order is from town in my eyes to scum in my eyes. If gonzaw flips scum Mattchew becomes scummier in my eyes (unless he's the mason partner in which case confirmed town). I don't think milton is scummy b/c why would his teammates misspell his name. Dropbear and tali beign scum would mean double scum up for lynch d1 and I don't see that as likely. Scib and Keir could be swapped, I can't tell whether my dislike of Keir is b/c he doesn't like me or b/c I genuinely find him scummy.

I would really like to claim so if the mason could claim right now I'd be pretty pleased. There's a good chance that with mason claim we might just be winning (regardless of gonzaw alignment)

was keirathi your top scum read at that point?


@Risen any response to this?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 18 2012 21:30 GMT
#1126
On July 19 2012 06:26 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 06:19 Risen wrote:
On July 18 2012 23:19 Mattchew wrote:
On July 18 2012 19:15 Risen wrote:
Sigh... I don't think gonzaw is scum and I wanted to live through the night so I was playing stupid but I guess my claim was going to force me to go all in sooner or later. I'm inclined to think you're town, as well. I really think scum team is keir/matt. Wanted to keep my suspicions of him masked until keir flipped.

So what is this awesome scum read you have on me based on purely meta again?


I just think if Keir is scum you're the only logical partner.maybe gonzaw but I like him :/

Keri is trading himself 1 for 1 here btw guys. If you lynch gonzaw tonight we're still ok, but I really think Keri is scummy as hell. Look at him harping on my "misleading" people. How the hell? I never claimed a check on gonzaw, my posting clearly shows my check was on s0L. He's muddying up the waters to try and trade 1 for 1 since that's about as good as it gets for him now.


Trading 1 for 1 with you make NO SENSE WHATSOEVER. If I'm scum, and you're cop, then I leave my 1 teamate against 3 confirmed townies.

Unless somehow you convince townies that no scum would be that stupid, and then they think of you as confirmed townie, much like I did with poor johnnywup.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 18 2012 21:31 GMT
#1127
On July 19 2012 06:29 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 03:26 strongandbig wrote:
okay so wait a minute actually
risen when you said + Show Spoiler [this] +

On July 18 2012 07:24 Risen wrote:
Town in my eyes
me
strongandbig
s0Lstice

dude whatever it's summer
miltonkram
dropbear
keirathi
sciberbia
mattchew (completely dependent on gonzaw flip or mason claim)

scummy as fuck
gonzaw (I'm going to hold that the misspelling of milton's name was a scumslip, also see other cases posted)

##vote gonzaw

List order is from town in my eyes to scum in my eyes. If gonzaw flips scum Mattchew becomes scummier in my eyes (unless he's the mason partner in which case confirmed town). I don't think milton is scummy b/c why would his teammates misspell his name. Dropbear and tali beign scum would mean double scum up for lynch d1 and I don't see that as likely. Scib and Keir could be swapped, I can't tell whether my dislike of Keir is b/c he doesn't like me or b/c I genuinely find him scummy.

I would really like to claim so if the mason could claim right now I'd be pretty pleased. There's a good chance that with mason claim we might just be winning (regardless of gonzaw alignment)

was keirathi your top scum read at that point?


@Risen any response to this?


No. He became my top read following his reaction to the gonzaw bus
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 18 2012 21:32 GMT
#1128
On July 19 2012 05:25 DropBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 05:20 gonzaw wrote:
On July 19 2012 05:13 DropBear wrote:
Hey everyone, I have had some personal shit come up, my brother is very sick. Going to be a bit sporadic in my posting the next day or so.


Tali's flip makes a few people look bad, gonzaw, keirathi, milton.

However, things at this point kind of hinge on whether or not Risen is telling the truth, or indeed if he is in fact sane.

Risen are you sure of your sanity?


1)Cops are guaranteed to be sane

2)Are you mason?

1) I can't see this in the OP? Where am I supposed to be looking?

2) No.


1)Ehmm....I thought it was stated somewhere? >_>

2)Will the real mason please stand up? Please stand up?

Seriously, we'll get 1 confirmed town today and hopefully get 1 less suspect for the lynch, I don't get why a player that can be confirmed town won't claim mason.

At worst we'll 100% know he's town and therefore we can 100% trust his reads and thougths. That will mean people can't cast doubt on him or anything and he could be a leader for town while he's alive.

Anyways, Dropbear isn't mason...so he's still a suspect then.

Hmm....Mattchew+Dropbear would make sense, although I got some townie feels from Dropbear before.

Anyways....I have to go away right now so I still don't have time for that defense >_>

In the meantime, I'd like people to read those posts I made and post their thoughts on Mattchew
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 18 2012 21:33 GMT
#1129
On July 19 2012 06:29 DropBear wrote:
I think we should lynch Risen.

Ok so two things are important. If Milton is telling the truth about the roleblocking and if they are mafia aligned AND if Risen is telling the truth and is sane.

A - Both are lying and are the remaining scum. Lynching Risen gets scum.

B - Milton tells the truth, Risen lies and is scum. Lynching Risen gets scum.

C - Both are telling the truth. Risen won't get another check at all. Mafia will either shoot or block him for the rest of the game. If Mafia decide just to block him and leave him alive, noone EVER gets confirmed. Then it makes Risen look bad and could lead to a shitstorm of mislynching later down the line. Lynching Risen now confirms strongandbig and solstice, tomorrow we lynch through one of the other remaining players.

D - Milton lies, Risen tells truth. Risen will almost definitely get shot if there is no mafia roleblocker, so we are going to lose him anyway as there are no medics and evidence so far suggests that there is no jailkeeper. He will almost definitely die. Lynching Risen confirms solstice and strongandbig, tomorrow we lynch through one of the other remaining players.

Based on the permutations, I think we should lynch Risen.

If there are holes in my logic please point them out!

##Vote Risen


I like how this ignores every other player in the game rofl. Dropbear is Keir's partner?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 18 2012 21:33 GMT
#1130
@dropbear
I'm not sold on your logic, but you will have to wait a few hours for a response.

@Risen
I think you are quite biased against Keirathi because he suggested that we lynch you. Could you please explain what makes him so scummy in your eyes? I just don't see how you can be so sure.
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 18 2012 21:34 GMT
#1131
On July 19 2012 06:29 Risen wrote:
Gonzaw why are you voting Mattchew here? Who do you think his partner is? I think keir has been acting way more scummy than mattchew. If Matt is playing his #1 townie style I don't see why we aren't lynch keir. Btw, that's the only way I see Matt as scum is if he's playing as his pro townie self, dude is ruthless and probably why I don't trust him. Also yeah it's just a meta read Matt :/


Could be any of Dropbear/Keirathi/MIlton

I get the feeling Keirathi is town so it's either Dropbear or Milton. I haven't checked them yet and some stuff may seem "senseless" if one or the other are scum, but I haven't had time to check.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 18 2012 21:36 GMT
#1132
On July 19 2012 06:32 gonzaw wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 05:25 DropBear wrote:
On July 19 2012 05:20 gonzaw wrote:
On July 19 2012 05:13 DropBear wrote:
Hey everyone, I have had some personal shit come up, my brother is very sick. Going to be a bit sporadic in my posting the next day or so.


Tali's flip makes a few people look bad, gonzaw, keirathi, milton.

However, things at this point kind of hinge on whether or not Risen is telling the truth, or indeed if he is in fact sane.

Risen are you sure of your sanity?


1)Cops are guaranteed to be sane

2)Are you mason?

1) I can't see this in the OP? Where am I supposed to be looking?

2) No.


1)Ehmm....I thought it was stated somewhere? >_>

2)Will the real mason please stand up? Please stand up?

Seriously, we'll get 1 confirmed town today and hopefully get 1 less suspect for the lynch, I don't get why a player that can be confirmed town won't claim mason.

At worst we'll 100% know he's town and therefore we can 100% trust his reads and thougths. That will mean people can't cast doubt on him or anything and he could be a leader for town while he's alive.

Anyways, Dropbear isn't mason...so he's still a suspect then.

Hmm....Mattchew+Dropbear would make sense, although I got some townie feels from Dropbear before.

Anyways....I have to go away right now so I still don't have time for that defense >_>

In the meantime, I'd like people to read those posts I made and post their thoughts on Mattchew


I read your post and keir/drop makes more sense to me than keir/Matt. Also, why are you neglecting the very, very real possibility that one of my confirmed townies is the mason. It's shit like this that makes you look scummy.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
July 18 2012 21:40 GMT
#1133
On July 19 2012 06:33 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 06:29 DropBear wrote:
I think we should lynch Risen.

Ok so two things are important. If Milton is telling the truth about the roleblocking and if they are mafia aligned AND if Risen is telling the truth and is sane.

A - Both are lying and are the remaining scum. Lynching Risen gets scum.

B - Milton tells the truth, Risen lies and is scum. Lynching Risen gets scum.

C - Both are telling the truth. Risen won't get another check at all. Mafia will either shoot or block him for the rest of the game. If Mafia decide just to block him and leave him alive, noone EVER gets confirmed. Then it makes Risen look bad and could lead to a shitstorm of mislynching later down the line. Lynching Risen now confirms strongandbig and solstice, tomorrow we lynch through one of the other remaining players.

D - Milton lies, Risen tells truth. Risen will almost definitely get shot if there is no mafia roleblocker, so we are going to lose him anyway as there are no medics and evidence so far suggests that there is no jailkeeper. He will almost definitely die. Lynching Risen confirms solstice and strongandbig, tomorrow we lynch through one of the other remaining players.

Based on the permutations, I think we should lynch Risen.

If there are holes in my logic please point them out!

##Vote Risen


I like how this ignores every other player in the game rofl. Dropbear is Keir's partner?

Dude there is no way of confirming either claim beyond a flip. I can see absolutely no reason why you have claimed so early, or for your breadcrumb. You were under suspicion from several people and were unlikely to be shot by mafia. Plus you say you had no scum hits so you had no real important information to give by claiming.

I have no idea whether I believe you or not and this is as far as I can tell the only way, given the added complication of Milton's claim.
Sucker for nostalgia
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 18 2012 21:40 GMT
#1134
On July 19 2012 06:33 sciberbia wrote:
@dropbear
I'm not sold on your logic, but you will have to wait a few hours for a response.

@Risen
I think you are quite biased against Keirathi because he suggested that we lynch you. Could you please explain what makes him so scummy in your eyes? I just don't see how you can be so sure.


Look at every one of his posts as if you're me (assume I'm telling the truth and I'm town cop). You then see how scummy his posting looks. If I was one of you I probably wouldn't really see it either, then throw in his self-vote and no scum would do this logic? I don't know if I'd vote him either. No one went with me in ssb64, no one went with me when I was cop w/ confirmed red check, I'm hoping people will just go with me here for once.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
July 18 2012 21:40 GMT
#1135
I'm not neglecting that possibility.

Your checks aren't confirmed town if you flip scum, but they are confirmed town if they claim mason
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 18 2012 21:42 GMT
#1136
On July 19 2012 06:40 DropBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 06:33 Risen wrote:
On July 19 2012 06:29 DropBear wrote:
I think we should lynch Risen.

Ok so two things are important. If Milton is telling the truth about the roleblocking and if they are mafia aligned AND if Risen is telling the truth and is sane.

A - Both are lying and are the remaining scum. Lynching Risen gets scum.

B - Milton tells the truth, Risen lies and is scum. Lynching Risen gets scum.

C - Both are telling the truth. Risen won't get another check at all. Mafia will either shoot or block him for the rest of the game. If Mafia decide just to block him and leave him alive, noone EVER gets confirmed. Then it makes Risen look bad and could lead to a shitstorm of mislynching later down the line. Lynching Risen now confirms strongandbig and solstice, tomorrow we lynch through one of the other remaining players.

D - Milton lies, Risen tells truth. Risen will almost definitely get shot if there is no mafia roleblocker, so we are going to lose him anyway as there are no medics and evidence so far suggests that there is no jailkeeper. He will almost definitely die. Lynching Risen confirms solstice and strongandbig, tomorrow we lynch through one of the other remaining players.

Based on the permutations, I think we should lynch Risen.

If there are holes in my logic please point them out!

##Vote Risen


I like how this ignores every other player in the game rofl. Dropbear is Keir's partner?

Dude there is no way of confirming either claim beyond a flip. I can see absolutely no reason why you have claimed so early, or for your breadcrumb. You were under suspicion from several people and were unlikely to be shot by mafia. Plus you say you had no scum hits so you had no real important information to give by claiming.

I have no idea whether I believe you or not and this is as far as I can tell the only way, given the added complication of Milton's claim.

That doesn't explain why you ignore completely all other people in this game. Your play of lynching me then shooting another townie tonight leaves enough confusion that a mislynch on a townie tomorrow is a very real possibility.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 18 2012 21:44 GMT
#1137
Look at this game as if drop/keir are the scum team. Tell me that doesn't fit. I'm on my iPad I'm going to get on my computer shortly and draw up a case showing scum team as tali/keir/drop.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 18 2012 21:46 GMT
#1138
On July 19 2012 06:42 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 06:40 DropBear wrote:
On July 19 2012 06:33 Risen wrote:
On July 19 2012 06:29 DropBear wrote:
I think we should lynch Risen.

Ok so two things are important. If Milton is telling the truth about the roleblocking and if they are mafia aligned AND if Risen is telling the truth and is sane.

A - Both are lying and are the remaining scum. Lynching Risen gets scum.

B - Milton tells the truth, Risen lies and is scum. Lynching Risen gets scum.

C - Both are telling the truth. Risen won't get another check at all. Mafia will either shoot or block him for the rest of the game. If Mafia decide just to block him and leave him alive, noone EVER gets confirmed. Then it makes Risen look bad and could lead to a shitstorm of mislynching later down the line. Lynching Risen now confirms strongandbig and solstice, tomorrow we lynch through one of the other remaining players.

D - Milton lies, Risen tells truth. Risen will almost definitely get shot if there is no mafia roleblocker, so we are going to lose him anyway as there are no medics and evidence so far suggests that there is no jailkeeper. He will almost definitely die. Lynching Risen confirms solstice and strongandbig, tomorrow we lynch through one of the other remaining players.

Based on the permutations, I think we should lynch Risen.

If there are holes in my logic please point them out!

##Vote Risen


I like how this ignores every other player in the game rofl. Dropbear is Keir's partner?

Dude there is no way of confirming either claim beyond a flip. I can see absolutely no reason why you have claimed so early, or for your breadcrumb. You were under suspicion from several people and were unlikely to be shot by mafia. Plus you say you had no scum hits so you had no real important information to give by claiming.

I have no idea whether I believe you or not and this is as far as I can tell the only way, given the added complication of Milton's claim.

That doesn't explain why you ignore completely all other people in this game. Your play of lynching me then shooting another townie tonight leaves enough confusion that a mislynch on a townie tomorrow is a very real possibility.


Thinking about this and Matt/gonzaw are the two lynch candidates tomorrow if you lynch me here and then shoot away from those two. Gonzaw will probably then get lynched and then what?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
July 18 2012 21:49 GMT
#1139
On July 19 2012 06:42 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 06:40 DropBear wrote:
On July 19 2012 06:33 Risen wrote:
On July 19 2012 06:29 DropBear wrote:
I think we should lynch Risen.

Ok so two things are important. If Milton is telling the truth about the roleblocking and if they are mafia aligned AND if Risen is telling the truth and is sane.

A - Both are lying and are the remaining scum. Lynching Risen gets scum.

B - Milton tells the truth, Risen lies and is scum. Lynching Risen gets scum.

C - Both are telling the truth. Risen won't get another check at all. Mafia will either shoot or block him for the rest of the game. If Mafia decide just to block him and leave him alive, noone EVER gets confirmed. Then it makes Risen look bad and could lead to a shitstorm of mislynching later down the line. Lynching Risen now confirms strongandbig and solstice, tomorrow we lynch through one of the other remaining players.

D - Milton lies, Risen tells truth. Risen will almost definitely get shot if there is no mafia roleblocker, so we are going to lose him anyway as there are no medics and evidence so far suggests that there is no jailkeeper. He will almost definitely die. Lynching Risen confirms solstice and strongandbig, tomorrow we lynch through one of the other remaining players.

Based on the permutations, I think we should lynch Risen.

If there are holes in my logic please point them out!

##Vote Risen


I like how this ignores every other player in the game rofl. Dropbear is Keir's partner?

Dude there is no way of confirming either claim beyond a flip. I can see absolutely no reason why you have claimed so early, or for your breadcrumb. You were under suspicion from several people and were unlikely to be shot by mafia. Plus you say you had no scum hits so you had no real important information to give by claiming.

I have no idea whether I believe you or not and this is as far as I can tell the only way, given the added complication of Milton's claim.

That doesn't explain why you ignore completely all other people in this game. Your play of lynching me then shooting another townie tonight leaves enough confusion that a mislynch on a townie tomorrow is a very real possibility.

I don't ignore all the other people. The plan takes into effect you, strongandbig, solstice and milton. That's 4 of 9, no? Even if it fucks up and takes 2 townies with it, there is still one more mislynch possible until lylo if I count correctly, assuming there are 2 remaining mafia. 2 out of 5 is a pretty good chance I would say with two lynches, not only that last I checked I was a terran as well so make that 2 out of 4.

You neglected my question about your sanity. If you are unsure of your sanity, my plan goes out the window and I go back to scumhunting the old-fashioned way.

Do you know if you are sane or not?
Sucker for nostalgia
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 18 2012 21:49 GMT
#1140
On July 19 2012 06:29 Risen wrote:
Gonzaw why are you voting Mattchew here? Who do you think his partner is? I think keir has been acting way more scummy than mattchew. If Matt is playing his #1 townie style I don't see why we aren't lynch keir. Btw, that's the only way I see Matt as scum is if he's playing as his pro townie self, dude is ruthless and probably why I don't trust him. Also yeah it's just a meta read Matt :/

thats fine just wanted to be open and honest about it.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
davetesta31
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 126
Nina 83
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1346
GuemChi 998
Artosis 621
910 35
MaD[AoV]20
Bale 14
Dota 2
monkeys_forever45
League of Legends
JimRising 705
Counter-Strike
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Other Games
summit1g8460
Day[9].tv606
shahzam491
C9.Mang0333
Trikslyr42
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick601
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie886
• Shiphtur679
• Day9tv606
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
15h 54m
The PondCast
1d 9h
INu's Battles
1d 10h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 22h
Replay Cast
1d 22h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.