• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7209 users

I Can't Believe it's not Themed MiniMafia - Page 60

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 93 Next
Miltonkram
Profile Joined December 2011
United States310 Posts
July 19 2012 00:28 GMT
#1181
@ Keirathi
I see now. I didn't fully think through DropBear's post. I am also wary of how obvious Risen's breadcrumb was. It's almost like he wanted player's to catch it. Still reading Risen's filter and cross-checking it with the thread.

@ sciberbia, s0Lstice, Mattchew & gonzaw
Given the recent evidence posted, do you think Risen's cop claim is legit?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 00:28 GMT
#1182
Oh, his "why would you be so obvious" thing. I was gone all day 2 pretty much and didn't have any reads of my own. I needed to breadcrumb a town check for strongandbig in my mind at the time. Afterwards I saw how blatantly obvious my crumb was, so I left my strongest scum read in s0L in a tough spot. Turns out I lived and s0L came back terran. Then we have all the stuff happening today.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 00:30 GMT
#1183
Matt if you're town you better get in here and lead this show, because no one will listen to me. No one ever listens to me because my plans rely on logic.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 00:30 GMT
#1184
On July 19 2012 09:23 Risen wrote:
I'm fairly certain I answered. With scum gonzaw matt is the only link I see. I think he's playing to his #1 townie meta if gonzaw is scum. Therefore, scum gonzaw = scum matt.

And what wasn't answered there keir?


I'm sorry, but am I the only one completely confused by this? What exactly do you mean by "matt is the only link I see"? Why can't you see a dropbear + gonzaw scumteam or a keirathi + gonzaw scumteam? Also, if gonzaw's being scum implies that mattchew is strictly adhering to his town meta, isn't the logical conclusion that matt is town? Since when is acting like a townie a scumtell?

Is anybody else confused by this or I am just retarded?

On July 19 2012 09:10 sciberbia wrote:
1) On N1, you got an inno check on strongandbig
2) On N2, you got an inno check on s0Lstice
3) You did not think gonzaw was scum at the start of D3
4) You intentionally started a wagon on gonzaw just to see who would jump on the wagon
5) You think that keirathi is scum because he jumped on the wagon so easily, and he also is interested in lynching you
6) You still do not think gonzaw is scum
7) You mistakenly used the word 'bus' when referring to you (Risen) starting a wagon on gonzaw


Also, can you please confirm that all 7 of these statements are true, or otherwise point out where I am wrong?
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 00:34 GMT
#1185
Seriously, does anybody else understand why Risen thinks that Mattchew would become more scummy if gonzaw flips red?
Miltonkram
Profile Joined December 2011
United States310 Posts
July 19 2012 00:36 GMT
#1186
@ sciberbia
No, I have no idea either. It confuses me too.

@ Risen
Is there something we're missing here?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 19 2012 00:39 GMT
#1187
@sciberbia:

If gonzaw flipped scum, I wouldn't necessarily say that "OMG MATTCHEW IS SCUM", but I wouldn't discount the possibility either. I feel like he just leeched off of your cases both of the last 2 days with rather weak arguments compared to yours. I'm not sure why he would double-bus, though, nor do I understand why Risen believes that.

Basically what I'm saying is that even if gonzaw flips scum, I wouldn't look into Mattchew too much until it was LYLO. Then I would think carefully about the possibility of a double bus, especially if it was the day with 3 people left.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 00:40 GMT
#1188
Yes, but with notes. Keir isn't the only one who jumped on, but s0L is confirmed town to me. Gonzaw isn't very scummy to me no, but higher than milton/scrib/matt. keir/drop team is my strongest read. Keir is higher on my scummy list than drop.

I've been scum with matt before and so I'm probably (read as: I am) being biased because he's so hard to read.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 00:42 GMT
#1189
@keirathi
I'm not saying Mattchew is cleared if we lynch gonzaw flips scum, but Risen has made some seriously questionable breaches in logic IMO and I'm trying to figure out if he is the real cop or is just bs'ing us. So I want to hear his reasoning.

Risen's POV:
1) He thinks keirathi + dropbear are the scumteam
2) But if gonzaw flips red, suddenly holy shit, let's lynch Mattchew

I don't get it. And I still want him to confirm my 7 points are true.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
July 19 2012 00:43 GMT
#1190
On July 19 2012 09:30 sciberbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 09:23 Risen wrote:
I'm fairly certain I answered. With scum gonzaw matt is the only link I see. I think he's playing to his #1 townie meta if gonzaw is scum. Therefore, scum gonzaw = scum matt.

And what wasn't answered there keir?


I'm sorry, but am I the only one completely confused by this? What exactly do you mean by "matt is the only link I see"? Why can't you see a dropbear + gonzaw scumteam or a keirathi + gonzaw scumteam? Also, if gonzaw's being scum implies that mattchew is strictly adhering to his town meta, isn't the logical conclusion that matt is town? Since when is acting like a townie a scumtell?

Is anybody else confused by this or I am just retarded?

Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 09:10 sciberbia wrote:
1) On N1, you got an inno check on strongandbig
2) On N2, you got an inno check on s0Lstice
3) You did not think gonzaw was scum at the start of D3
4) You intentionally started a wagon on gonzaw just to see who would jump on the wagon
5) You think that keirathi is scum because he jumped on the wagon so easily, and he also is interested in lynching you
6) You still do not think gonzaw is scum
7) You mistakenly used the word 'bus' when referring to you (Risen) starting a wagon on gonzaw


Also, can you please confirm that all 7 of these statements are true, or otherwise point out where I am wrong?

He thinks that I am the only one that could be Gonzaws partner because A. He (gonzaw) was wishy washy and hesitant to lynch Talis, just like he is acting with me and B. I am known to bus all my teammates ruthlessly. Also, gonzaw has push for a keirathi lynch HARD so thats probably not his teammate and idk why Risen doesn't see dropbear as a possible teammate.

heres the thing though

Gonzaw is scum. I have made a full case against him, which not enough of you have taken the time to read and respond to. Right now, like literally as you read this post, go back and read through it.

This means Risen, I love you dearly, but you are wrong about me being his teammate. I have my suspicions of who is teammate could and could not be, but this really doesn't matter right now. We need to lynch a scum, not the entire scum team. If we lynch scum today we go up 6 town to 1 scum come day 4. With the ability to confirm Risen and get more confirmed town then night kills and lynches we will basically be unable to lose.

This is why we lynch Gonzaw. I would really really like to see why people are not voting him

There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 00:44 GMT
#1191
EBWOP: I see that he has answered my previous questions. I'm becoming seriously suspicious of a gonzaw + risen scumteam based off Risen using the word 'bus' and his rather "biased" reasoning about mattchew's alignment if gonzaw flips red. I need to think more about it.
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
July 19 2012 00:45 GMT
#1192
@Mattchew
Gonzaw will probably get my vote. I've already explained how I find him suspicious. There is just a lot going on recently and I need to digest it.

I'm going out for a run. I'll be back in a little while.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 00:57 GMT
#1193
I'll lynch gonzaw if you promise me to lynch keir if he flips town and matt if he's red. (I'm dying tonight, no questions asked. Scum absolutely can't afford me living)

Matt you should be ok with this since it's 1 for 1 and you get all tomorrow to make a case on who to lynch after you're dead.

As it stands, though, my vote is staying on keir because he's in the lead to get lynched and he's my read. If it comes down to one vote I'll vote gonzaw, not otherwise.

If I'm alive tomorrow I'll report the results of my check and then we go from there (likely a risen lynch but then we have another confirmed terran or red check)
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 19 2012 01:02 GMT
#1194
On July 19 2012 09:57 Risen wrote:
I'll lynch gonzaw if you promise me to lynch keir if he flips town and matt if he's red. (I'm dying tonight, no questions asked. Scum absolutely can't afford me living)

Matt you should be ok with this since it's 1 for 1 and you get all tomorrow to make a case on who to lynch after you're dead.

As it stands, though, my vote is staying on keir because he's in the lead to get lynched and he's my read. If it comes down to one vote I'll vote gonzaw, not otherwise.

If I'm alive tomorrow I'll report the results of my check and then we go from there (likely a risen lynch but then we have another confirmed terran or red check)

Why can't I be scum with gonzaw? If you really think I'm scum, then I'm not sure why the gonzaw flip would matter. I've neither pressured gonzaw nor defended him to any extent.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 01:07 GMT
#1195
On July 19 2012 10:02 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 19 2012 09:57 Risen wrote:
I'll lynch gonzaw if you promise me to lynch keir if he flips town and matt if he's red. (I'm dying tonight, no questions asked. Scum absolutely can't afford me living)

Matt you should be ok with this since it's 1 for 1 and you get all tomorrow to make a case on who to lynch after you're dead.

As it stands, though, my vote is staying on keir because he's in the lead to get lynched and he's my read. If it comes down to one vote I'll vote gonzaw, not otherwise.

If I'm alive tomorrow I'll report the results of my check and then we go from there (likely a risen lynch but then we have another confirmed terran or red check)

Why can't I be scum with gonzaw? If you really think I'm scum, then I'm not sure why the gonzaw flip would matter. I've neither pressured gonzaw nor defended him to any extent.


Well if you manage to dodge a lynch I'm checking you tonight and after matt is lynched I think town will be able to get its act together and lynch you.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 01:09 GMT
#1196
4000!

To explain further: your connection to a scum gonzaw is weaker imo than matt's
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
July 19 2012 01:10 GMT
#1197
This is what I don't like about you claiming early before you had to if you really are cop.

You've given scum ammunition. You've laid out your plans for what you want to do.

What if the mafia has a framer? You just told them who you were going to check.

What if mafia has a roleblocker? They have no reason to ever kill you if they can just relegate you to "extremely suspicious VT" for the rest of the game until you die. If they can keep you alive until the LYLO day, then they've basically won anyways.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 01:10 GMT
#1198
Also scib I completely understand your thoughts. Completely logical. All I ask is that if you decide to lynch gonzaw and he flips scum to lynch matt tomorrow
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
July 19 2012 01:13 GMT
#1199
On July 19 2012 10:10 Keirathi wrote:
This is what I don't like about you claiming early before you had to if you really are cop.

You've given scum ammunition. You've laid out your plans for what you want to do.

What if the mafia has a framer? You just told them who you were going to check.

What if mafia has a roleblocker? They have no reason to ever kill you if they can just relegate you to "extremely suspicious VT" for the rest of the game until you die. If they can keep you alive until the LYLO day, then they've basically won anyways.


Those are real possibilities and bummer if that's how it plays out. Town needs to play with the information they have, though, not pure speculation from you. Please kill keir, he's such a fluff...
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Miltonkram
Profile Joined December 2011
United States310 Posts
July 19 2012 01:13 GMT
#1200
I think it's possible that Risen and austinmcc engineered a fakeclaim play to try and draw out scum. This would allow the timing of Risen's cop claim to make sense.

@ Risen
This possibility popped into my head and I just need to get an answer. Risen are you fakeclaiming cop and are you the mason? At this point, if you are the mason I'd just like you to claim since this cop claim has taken up so much of the discussion today.
Prev 1 58 59 60 61 62 93 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 429
Larva 190
Horang2 112
Hyun 53
Killer 49
Bale 40
NotJumperer 40
scan(afreeca) 31
Sharp 31
EffOrt 29
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 14
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto107
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Counter-Strike
olofmeister927
edward59
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King105
Other Games
summit1g7925
Coldzera 689
ceh9622
Happy348
Sick166
crisheroes165
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick584
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos991
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
58m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1h 58m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
14h 58m
Patches Events
1d 6h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.