• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:12
CEST 20:12
KST 03:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12389 users

Magic: The Gathering Mini Mafia - Page 63

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 90 Next
Acid~
Profile Joined September 2010
Thailand442 Posts
May 26 2012 00:17 GMT
#1241
On May 26 2012 08:38 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 08:34 Acid~ wrote:
On May 26 2012 07:16 wherebugsgo wrote:
We should kill Acid as well cause he kept trying to find any excuse possible to get away from the zealos lynch.


Killing me for making a bad read will not help the town. Let's vig Katina and then we can lynch one of you or VE. I made my case on why at least one of you is scum, I'll dig it up and repost it in the morning if need be.


you can't just lynch one of us, you have to decide which one of us is scum if you actually believe that.

So which one is it?

Why can't we both be scum? Or town?

Since there should be four scum, you need a read from the rest of the player pool too, right? Who would that be?


You could both be scum. If both of you are alive by morning, then there will be 0,01% chance in my mind that you are both town. I'm having a hard time reading either of you because you've both been acting like little schoolyard bitches towards each other. If you are both scum, then bravo. Well played. If you are both town, you should both be shot for incompetence.

After reading your filter, I'm leaning towards you being town. You pushed pretty hard for Zealos before his vote gained traction, there was really no reason to do that as scum. For the same reason I changed my mind on marvellosity, don't think he is scum.

So, Katina and VE and... I'm tempted to say HiroPro, because it would make sense for Zealos to make that gamble once he knew he was going to be lynched (if they are both scum, whichever one we lynch somehow absolves the other?)

In the unlikely event where both you and VE are town, then I'd want to look closer at Nova. I'm enclined to think that Tunkeg is just a bad townie, but I thought that about Zealos and I was wrong, so I don't know...

Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
May 26 2012 00:17 GMT
#1242
On May 26 2012 08:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 08:56 Tunkeg wrote:
On May 26 2012 08:52 marvellosity wrote:
Tunkeg, if you spent half the time scumhunting as talking about arguing, we'd actually be getting somewhere


True. I'll try to calmdown by tomorrow and be of any use.


No dude try and calm down now - there are people here and we can actually do some shit.

-.-

I'm starting to think this is futile.


It is 02:00 and I am really tired. I will give you my imputs before going to bed though.

HiroPro kind of remind me of Katina in BC:AC, pretty lurky and only comes in to tunnel on me. I didn't believe she was scum that time, when she was. I think it is a hard case to make that HiroPro is scum only based on his tunneling on me and that he was Zealos target for DT (last part is so deep into WIFOM land that it is hard to write anything but speculations). I think HiroPro should be left alive for tomorrow, and see how he plays in the days to come.

Nova Terra and Mattchew I have suspected from mid day 1, and I am still suspicious. Out of these I find Mattchew most suspicious now. He is hardcore aggressive, borderline disruptive and in my view of the word very BM. His defense on Zealos I found very strange. He wrote this for instance:

First to discover Zealos claim:
On May 26 2012 01:23 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 00:43 Zealos wrote:
On May 24 2012 15:34 Zealos wrote:
I can't believe no one else detects the Red on Hiro.....

I guess I'll try to convince you later, got an exam to run to.

Was hoping at least one of the vets would pick up on this...

you are not claiming detective... are you


Quick change of vote:
On May 26 2012 02:18 Mattchew wrote:
fuck this im not gonna be the one to lynch a claimed DT again

##unvote
##vote hiropro


Seems "confuesed" about lynching our "DT":

On May 26 2012 03:08 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 02:56 marvellosity wrote:
No, you're a liar, like you've been lying all game.

This is Mafia LI all over again.

Day 2 VE is under heavy fire. Comes out with a blue claim while bussing his team-mate. Team-mate gets infinite town credit (had the game not ended).

This is what is happening here. Whichever of Zealos or Hiro gets lynched, the other is going to get massive town credit. It's so see through.


heres where im baffled about you voting zealos, if he's scum like you think, hiro is scum too. if hes not scum, your lynching our detective, while you coulda been lynching a red-checked hiro


Taking precoutions for his choice to stick with Zealos as DT:

On May 26 2012 03:59 Mattchew wrote:
Just realized Imma look like quite the piece of shit if zealos flips scum...

w.e i think katina/hiro are scum



Is baffeled again over town flipping the "DT":
On May 26 2012 06:51 Mattchew wrote:
why are we flipping a claimed DT
this makes no sense
its GoT all over again

at worst we lose a VT in hiro
at worst we lose a Det in Zealos

I don't understand


And the toping on the cake is this question:
On May 26 2012 02:45 Mattchew wrote:
Do millers flip miller on death



In hindsight it is easy to see why he would be interested in knowing this. If we had lynched Hiro and he flipped green (and there were no miller reveal) scum would have used this to give us doubt about a Zealos lynch on day 3.


I believe Mattchew is scum. And should be out focus target on day 3.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 26 2012 00:17 GMT
#1243
On May 26 2012 09:16 zelblade wrote:
I think the VE and WBG agurements are stupid.



Most of the thread does - it's why I can't get a damn wagon rolling XD
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 26 2012 00:22 GMT
#1244
On May 26 2012 09:13 VisceraEyes wrote:
I mean, you missed the point, but that's okay...I'll just go reread the exchange myself.

What do you think about Katina, marv? Bugs and I have made our opinions known on the implications of Zealos' flip regarding Katina, but I don't recall your input.


I'm not sure what to make of Katina's non-response to the claim issue. She could be an apathetic townie, but I'm really not sure. I've struggled with Katina. I quote below my 2 main thoughts / thought processes on her.

Specifically if you're interested in Katina you should look at my 2nd post.

On May 25 2012 01:42 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 01:24 Nova_Terra wrote:
Then theres a couple worthless short defenses of herself. then this wonderful gem:
On May 23 2012 06:27 Katina wrote:
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessag...=325394&user=255225

Look at this link where N_T was mafia. Notice that he spams here.... and what is he doing this game?
...
...
Spam!

.....
Not only is this completely stupid to have not seemed to read the thread, she says that my spam is similar to a game i played mafia in
But wait, i was just in a game with you where i was town
AND I SPAMMED
So now shes just throwing shit to try to get a nice mislynch, doesnt matter if it makes sense as long as it casts suspicion, amirite katina
On May 23 2012 06:52 Katina wrote:
On May 23 2012 06:48 wherebugsgo wrote:
Regardless of his alignment nova seems to post a lot. Over the span of a week in games where he was scum and town he had 8-10 pages of filter in both.

Only his first game seems to be an anomaly with 5 pages after 9-10 days but that's still quite a lot (especially for a newbie game)

So why is it, Katina, that you're trying to pass off Nova's spam as exclusively a scum trait?


I'm not. I'm just saying he has done it before.



Yay, Nova, a case! I've quoted the part I find particularly compelling. You see, you have a veteran player who knows how to play the game, and yet is lurky. This is at least forgiveable if when they do turn up, they say something of note.

But here it's: Nova spams! And her response to wbg is even worse - "I know it's not alignment indicative, I'm just saying he spammed before". Her filter is short enough that when she contributes with the weakest sauce possible, it's superbad.

What does everyone else think?


On May 25 2012 22:46 marvellosity wrote:
I am starting to think one of Katina and Nova_Terra has to be scum.

Why you may ask?

It all hinges on Katina. In LI, she was one of only two players who pegged Toad AND VE as scum. Great read. In Liar Mafia, she pretty much nailed all the mafia at some stage. In short, she has good reads.

In this game, this leads to the following possibilities:

1. She is town and correct about Nova.
2. She is mafia pushing a fake case on Nova.

Personally I feel Katina's presented case is fairly weak, relying on 'spam' as a central point, despite admitting to wbg it was not alignment indicative. This is why I am at the moment discounting

3. She is town and incorrect about Nova.

I know this sounds paradoxical. I just feel that a town Katina would not both be incorrect and pushing a weak case.

Personally I feel like option 2 is the most likely, in conjunction with her general apathy for the thread.

I would like everyone to seriously think about this and give me their thoughts.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Acid~
Profile Joined September 2010
Thailand442 Posts
May 26 2012 00:23 GMT
#1245
On May 26 2012 09:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 09:16 zelblade wrote:
I think the VE and WBG agurements are stupid.



Most of the thread does - it's why I can't get a damn wagon rolling XD


If you really think WBG is scum, why do you think he posted this :

On May 25 2012 01:43 wherebugsgo wrote:
Do any of you ever stop to think why Zealos may be impervious to a wagon?

Stop to think of why he may not be getting as many votes as we want him to.

Stop and reread his posts.


At the time, there was no real traction on the Zealos case, so it's not bussing his teammate.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 26 2012 00:23 GMT
#1246
On May 26 2012 09:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
I mean, I can't accept that with my new Zen mindstate - we look at things from different viewpoints to see if the "decisive opinion" we've already arrived at still makes sense.

.....kay?


I had done already (because actually I like to be thorough) and I did provoke him more than once with my sarcasm. This lines up with my previous view.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 26 2012 00:25 GMT
#1247
On May 26 2012 09:23 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 09:16 VisceraEyes wrote:
I mean, I can't accept that with my new Zen mindstate - we look at things from different viewpoints to see if the "decisive opinion" we've already arrived at still makes sense.

.....kay?


I had done already (because actually I like to be thorough) and I did provoke him more than once with my sarcasm. This lines up with my previous view.


Well, then say that instead of "No fool I won't look at your viewpoint!"
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 26 2012 00:26 GMT
#1248
Well, I thought you'd just drop it, but as you didn't I had to respond ^^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
May 26 2012 00:26 GMT
#1249
Whilst I might be wrong, I dont think that scum will hard defend a fake DT claim like that. More likely than not it would seem that they would try and get the wagon going, but not actually push it hard to avoid the backlash from it. As such, the person I am probably most suspicious (from D2 lynch) of is froggy, who decided to not doubt the claim at all, only to backpedal on it when there was clearly some resistance, and it looked like zealos was still going to get lynched.

I will need to read his filter and stuff before I come to a decision on wether or not I think hes scum. Remember thinking him of not doing much (null) before this, but we'll see.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 26 2012 00:28 GMT
#1250
On May 26 2012 09:23 Acid~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 09:17 VisceraEyes wrote:
On May 26 2012 09:16 zelblade wrote:
I think the VE and WBG agurements are stupid.



Most of the thread does - it's why I can't get a damn wagon rolling XD


If you really think WBG is scum, why do you think he posted this :

Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 01:43 wherebugsgo wrote:
Do any of you ever stop to think why Zealos may be impervious to a wagon?

Stop to think of why he may not be getting as many votes as we want him to.

Stop and reread his posts.


At the time, there was no real traction on the Zealos case, so it's not bussing his teammate.


Bugs also jumped off the Zealos wagon SUPER FAST when the Zelblade wagon happened, so I'm not finding any "to bus or not to bus" arguments very compelling at this point.

But anyway, I'm trying not to look at bugs right now, shoo!

What is YOUR interpretation of the Zealos flip Acid? What do you think about Tunkeg's opinion about Mattchew's behavior leading up to the lynch?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 26 2012 00:31 GMT
#1251
On May 26 2012 09:26 zelblade wrote:
Whilst I might be wrong, I dont think that scum will hard defend a fake DT claim like that. More likely than not it would seem that they would try and get the wagon going, but not actually push it hard to avoid the backlash from it. As such, the person I am probably most suspicious (from D2 lynch) of is froggy, who decided to not doubt the claim at all, only to backpedal on it when there was clearly some resistance, and it looked like zealos was still going to get lynched.

I will need to read his filter and stuff before I come to a decision on wether or not I think hes scum. Remember thinking him of not doing much (null) before this, but we'll see.


Then who would you kill tonight if you had a gun?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 26 2012 00:31 GMT
#1252
Tunkeg: the problem I have with that case on Mattchew is that I can easily provide the town narrative for it as well.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
zelblade
Profile Joined December 2011
Australia901 Posts
May 26 2012 00:32 GMT
#1253
On May 26 2012 09:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 09:26 zelblade wrote:
Whilst I might be wrong, I dont think that scum will hard defend a fake DT claim like that. More likely than not it would seem that they would try and get the wagon going, but not actually push it hard to avoid the backlash from it. As such, the person I am probably most suspicious (from D2 lynch) of is froggy, who decided to not doubt the claim at all, only to backpedal on it when there was clearly some resistance, and it looked like zealos was still going to get lynched.

I will need to read his filter and stuff before I come to a decision on wether or not I think hes scum. Remember thinking him of not doing much (null) before this, but we'll see.


Then who would you kill tonight if you had a gun?


Katina or froggy depending what I think of him when I go and read him.

Also im going to go out so post later.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 26 2012 00:32 GMT
#1254
On May 26 2012 09:31 marvellosity wrote:
Tunkeg: the problem I have with that case on Mattchew is that I can easily provide the town narrative for it as well.


There's a town and scum narrative for virtually every action that can take place. Simply being able to provide both doesn't exclude the possibility of either.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Acid~
Profile Joined September 2010
Thailand442 Posts
May 26 2012 00:33 GMT
#1255
On May 26 2012 09:28 VisceraEyes wrote:

What is YOUR interpretation of the Zealos flip Acid? What do you think about Tunkeg's opinion about Mattchew's behavior leading up to the lynch?


I'm pretty hammered right now, let me sleep it off. I'm quoting this so I remember to respond. I'll do it before the end of the game night.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 26 2012 00:37 GMT
#1256
On May 26 2012 09:32 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 09:31 marvellosity wrote:
Tunkeg: the problem I have with that case on Mattchew is that I can easily provide the town narrative for it as well.


There's a town and scum narrative for virtually every action that can take place. Simply being able to provide both doesn't exclude the possibility of either.


Of course. But his posting I found consistent on the matter. If we took your view literally everyone would be suspicious all the time. The burden of proof lies with proving someone is scum, and my point is that in this instance I can easily read all those posts from townie Matt.

The Occam's Razor answer is that Matt was deeply uneasy about lynching a dt claim.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 26 2012 00:38 GMT
#1257
EBWOP: just to provide a counter-example:

when I looked at Zealos' meta. As town he absolutely rejected placing fast votes, wanting time to think and analyse before placing votes.

Here he threw out 2 votes immediately in 2 posts.

Occam's razor says the two games he is playing different alignments.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
May 26 2012 00:39 GMT
#1258
On May 26 2012 09:31 marvellosity wrote:
Tunkeg: the problem I have with that case on Mattchew is that I can easily provide the town narrative for it as well.


Probably. But from my point of view it seems scummy. I think he wanted to play the concerned town role, but I think he overdid it. If he was dead certain Zealos was town and had indicated it before I might have bought it. But remember his vote was on Zealos just before the DT claim, so he should be in doubt. And I don't think a doubting townie would push this much for either side, he would vote, give his reason and let it play out.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
May 26 2012 00:40 GMT
#1259
Thats my two cents on the matter anyways, off to bed.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 26 2012 00:41 GMT
#1260
On May 26 2012 09:39 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 09:31 marvellosity wrote:
Tunkeg: the problem I have with that case on Mattchew is that I can easily provide the town narrative for it as well.


Probably. But from my point of view it seems scummy. I think he wanted to play the concerned town role, but I think he overdid it. If he was dead certain Zealos was town and had indicated it before I might have bought it. But remember his vote was on Zealos just before the DT claim, so he should be in doubt. And I don't think a doubting townie would push this much for either side, he would vote, give his reason and let it play out.


Okay, fair enough that you think that but I don't subscribe to it.

His vote was on Zealos despite previously it being on zelblade and saying he wasn't at all sure on Zealos. He moved it to Zealos with the comment that he was doing so because VE/me/wbg believed him to be scum. This was not a strong read on Zealos. It makes sense to me that Zealos DT claiming was easily enough for his opinion to sway back.

People get very, very passionate about blue claims.

Hell, in LIII I was town and I absolutely crusaded for VE's lynch after he blue-claimed day 1. Turns out I got him lynched, turns out VE was in fact blue, turns out I was townie.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 61 62 63 64 65 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1071
TKL 352
IndyStarCraft 262
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1071
ByuN 446
TKL 352
IndyStarCraft 262
Reynor 186
BRAT_OK 47
EmSc Tv 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44970
Calm 2678
Shuttle 407
actioN 164
Mini 140
firebathero 112
White-Ra 86
Mong 43
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 15
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10627
Counter-Strike
fl0m6531
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2712
Liquid`Hasu484
MindelVK4
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2054
FrodaN1458
B2W.Neo784
olofmeister524
Khaldor447
KnowMe333
crisheroes185
Livibee165
ToD83
Mew2King81
Beastyqt8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick418
BasetradeTV224
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 0
EmSc2Tv 0
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 30
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 10
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach80
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• blackmanpl 4
• 80smullet 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1832
Other Games
• imaqtpie923
• Shiphtur658
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
48m
BSL Open Qualifier
48m
OSC
4h 48m
Replay Cast
4h 48m
OSC
17h 48m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.