• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:13
CEST 20:13
KST 03:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12457 users

Magic: The Gathering Mini Mafia - Page 64

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 90 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 26 2012 00:48 GMT
#1261
Okay, until I reread I'm willing to table Matt.

What do you think about Zelblade Marvel? Zelblade was pretty much unanimously the counter-wagon to Zealos, what do you think a late-game DT claim means in regard to Zelblade?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 26 2012 00:52 GMT
#1262
I'm not exactly sure. The fact that he was the counter-wagon clouds things a little. Right now I gotta go to bed. Plenty to muse over for tomorrow ^^
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Navillus
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1188 Posts
May 26 2012 01:11 GMT
#1263
Hey guys I'm really sorry I didn't post before the deadline I'm having a super busy day and no wifi so phone posting it is.

I'm caught up on the thread and have a couple things to say, first it's really good the zealo lynch went through obviously, to be totally honest I think I wouldve switched on to hiro because of the risk of killing dt. As to the possibility hiro is scum, I'm just not sure, it seems super risky for scum to put 2 of 4 up at risk over a gambit like this, and I don't know why they would choose to get hiro involved when he went 1v1 with zealos as obviously one of them was gonna go down after that, it would seem better if 1 scum dies no matter what for them to do what it looked like, make a desperation claim to take out a townie.

On the general game state. Calm. The fuck. Down. We are 2 days in and we've already lynched scum, in no possible world is this a bad situation for town, yes people have argued and tempers have flared but please cut the shit about people playing terribly or giving up or whatever, we're doing fine and everything seems a ton worse than it is because people are saying it's that bad.

Ummm I feel like I had a lot more to say, if I think of it I'll post otherwise day might bring more to mind, sorry I can't really save posts and going over is hard so stuff might come out in bits an pieces as I remember it.
"TL gives excellent advice 99% of the time. The problem is no one listens to it." -Plexa
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 26 2012 01:18 GMT
#1264
Do what you can Nav - for my part, I've tried to stop with the Bugs bullshit. He's either scum or not, and all freaking out about it is doing is serve to make me look worse.

No, actually it's been pretty productive since the flip guy, I'm glad you could join us. Who would you kill if you had a gun tonight sir?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Navillus
Profile Joined February 2011
United States1188 Posts
May 26 2012 03:18 GMT
#1265
Zelblade, froggy, or kat, kat because she's seemed semi-scummy to me but some people have commented on her meta and this is definitely the type of play that I think could just be someones meta, similar to NT. Zel and froggy have just been lurky and I think that's really the best use of a shot right now as if we have more than 1 or 2 lurkers going into late game we'll be in a very tough spot, I would lean toward froggy of the two because he really hasn't been in the spotlight at all, zel had a major wagon giving him both attention an a chance to slip up and he hasn't made himself obviously scum which counts toward him more than someone sitting in the shadows who could have been very scummy without ever having pressure. Zel if we need to we can continue the discussion and case from yesterday on, froggy we have almost nothing to go on.
"TL gives excellent advice 99% of the time. The problem is no one listens to it." -Plexa
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
May 26 2012 07:22 GMT
#1266
How come the whole mafia team doesn't get released when I die? ;D
gg guys, hf for the rest of game.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
May 26 2012 07:48 GMT
#1267
devils are going to the Stanley Cup, you guys don't know what this means....

anyway... I already said that I was gonna look like shit should Zealos flip scum. Now I do and thats understandable, I soft, hard, and every other way defended Zealos. I will say that I have been in a bunch of games where a claimed blue was mislynched (VE in LII, Risen in GoT come to mind) and I did not want to be part of this again.

As for Tunkeg's case, it is literally just a recapping of what I did before the lynch (taking 1 post out of order) and then having only 1 opinion on 1 post (which was a question to the mods). Also, he brings up this post + Show Spoiler +
On May 26 2012 03:08 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 02:56 marvellosity wrote:
No, you're a liar, like you've been lying all game.

This is Mafia LI all over again.

Day 2 VE is under heavy fire. Comes out with a blue claim while bussing his team-mate. Team-mate gets infinite town credit (had the game not ended).

This is what is happening here. Whichever of Zealos or Hiro gets lynched, the other is going to get massive town credit. It's so see through.


heres where im baffled about you voting zealos, if he's scum like you think, hiro is scum too. if hes not scum, your lynching our detective, while you coulda been lynching a red-checked hiro
To which I still don't have an answer from marv and maybe I'm wrong but I feel like I make sense. Marv basically says that he thinks Hiro is scum in both scenario's yet votes Zealos.
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
Mattchew
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States5684 Posts
May 26 2012 07:51 GMT
#1268
ps. if i had a gun i'd be shooting hiropro, I still think he's scummy and (they) used Zealos' claim as a distancing technique. I would shoot him because there is little to no chance he gets lynched
There is always tomorrow nshs.seal.
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
May 26 2012 10:01 GMT
#1269
What was going for Katina Day 1 goes for Acid today.

We are men of action, lies do not become us.
'better still, a satisfied man'
Nova_Terra
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland1190 Posts
May 26 2012 10:07 GMT
#1270
rofl nothing new while i was asleep, aka. massive amounts of arguing, froggy making another Oh im back Nova is scum tunnel which everyone ignores, tunkeg getting a bad idea and playing in a different way than he said he would
lets lynch acid next
for vig shot i'd say Katina or Hiro, im not dealing with a ton of wifom shit
after acid gets lynched and katina dies, we just lynch froggy too and then proceed to win
Proud supporter of the Basking Rootwalla
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
May 26 2012 10:09 GMT
#1271
Zealos, froggynoddy, Mattchew, Tunkeg, VisceraEyes, Acid~

These are the players that voted for HiroPro after the DT check. Zealos, Mattchew, Tunkeg, Acid~ are the players who didn't change their vote. I am certain there is at least one scum among the 5 that isn't Zealos, who either voted and switched or voted and stayed. VE I am scratching, same with froggynoddy (even if I am sold on him being town yet).

This leaves Mattchew and acid.On Mattchew I have said what I think, at least about what occured before the lynch, I have also said what I thought of his flavor posting and his return to normal posting. Acid I think is a good option, he was pushing the counterwagon on Zelblade together with Mattchew. He was softdefending Zealos in a manner that makes me suspicious. He ended up voting Zealos before the claim, but I think the reason for voting is strange:

On May 25 2012 10:18 Acid~ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 07:24 marvellosity wrote:
That doesn't really address of what I see as a pretty big inconsistency on his thought process on zelblade/zealos though




Me thinky zelblade scum. Me thinky zealos maybe scum. Me thinky zealos maybe bad town.

On a more serious note, it seems like the zelblade vote is losing traction and I don't want a repeat of day one fiasco, so

##Unvote
##Vote: Zealos


Add into the mix that Acid left his vote on marvellous day 1, when in the end the lynch was between Jeb and NT, Acids secound biggest scumread. I can not see why a townie wouldn't switch to his secound biggest scumread in a case like this.


Overall I would suggest that the Vig, if the vig is shooting tonight, shoots into the pool that voted HiroPro, and more specifically Mattchew or Acid. These are also the two I think a day 3 lynch should be between if a vig don't shoot.

Also if either of these flips scum Zelblade should be exonerated, as he was the counterwagon,a nd I doubt scum would push another scum for a counterwagon.

Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
May 26 2012 10:14 GMT
#1272
On May 26 2012 19:07 Nova_Terra wrote:
rofl nothing new while i was asleep, aka. massive amounts of arguing, froggy making another Oh im back Nova is scum tunnel which everyone ignores, tunkeg getting a bad idea and playing in a different way than he said he would
lets lynch acid next
for vig shot i'd say Katina or Hiro, im not dealing with a ton of wifom shit
after acid gets lynched and katina dies, we just lynch froggy too and then proceed to win


Tell me what idea is bad, and why it is bad. I'll try not to rage at stuff like this and instead hold you accountable for it. Instead of discredit what I say, without any arguement behind it. At least explain why it is bad, and what I am wrong about. If not it is just a cheapshot without any meaning.
froggynoddy
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom452 Posts
May 26 2012 10:15 GMT
#1273
On May 26 2012 19:07 Nova_Terra wrote:
rofl nothing new while i was asleep, aka. massive amounts of arguing, froggy making another Oh im back Nova is scum tunnel which everyone ignores, tunkeg getting a bad idea and playing in a different way than he said he would
lets lynch acid next
for vig shot i'd say Katina or Hiro, im not dealing with a ton of wifom shit
after acid gets lynched and katina dies, we just lynch froggy too and then proceed to win


As opposed to your great powers of insight... Note that I am not tunnelling you, I am calling your play suspicious but think other players are leaning more scum than you. Stop trying to discredit me and start using your astounding powers of spam-alot to discredit the argument.
'better still, a satisfied man'
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
May 26 2012 10:15 GMT
#1274
On May 26 2012 19:14 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 19:07 Nova_Terra wrote:
rofl nothing new while i was asleep, aka. massive amounts of arguing, froggy making another Oh im back Nova is scum tunnel which everyone ignores, tunkeg getting a bad idea and playing in a different way than he said he would
lets lynch acid next
for vig shot i'd say Katina or Hiro, im not dealing with a ton of wifom shit
after acid gets lynched and katina dies, we just lynch froggy too and then proceed to win


Tell me what idea is bad, and why it is bad. I'll try not to rage at stuff like this and instead hold you accountable for it. Instead of discredit what I say, without any arguement behind it. At least explain why it is bad, and what I am wrong about. If not it is just a cheapshot without any meaning.


I still believe you to be scum though, so I would expect this kind of behaviour. It makes perfect sense from a scum point of view.
Nova_Terra
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland1190 Posts
May 26 2012 10:36 GMT
#1275
On May 26 2012 19:14 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 19:07 Nova_Terra wrote:
rofl nothing new while i was asleep, aka. massive amounts of arguing, froggy making another Oh im back Nova is scum tunnel which everyone ignores, tunkeg getting a bad idea and playing in a different way than he said he would
lets lynch acid next
for vig shot i'd say Katina or Hiro, im not dealing with a ton of wifom shit
after acid gets lynched and katina dies, we just lynch froggy too and then proceed to win


Tell me what idea is bad, and why it is bad. I'll try not to rage at stuff like this and instead hold you accountable for it. Instead of discredit what I say, without any arguement behind it. At least explain why it is bad, and what I am wrong about. If not it is just a cheapshot without any meaning.

sheepVE for rest of game is a terrible idea regardless if hes town or not
Proud supporter of the Basking Rootwalla
Nova_Terra
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland1190 Posts
May 26 2012 10:38 GMT
#1276
On May 26 2012 19:15 froggynoddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 19:07 Nova_Terra wrote:
rofl nothing new while i was asleep, aka. massive amounts of arguing, froggy making another Oh im back Nova is scum tunnel which everyone ignores, tunkeg getting a bad idea and playing in a different way than he said he would
lets lynch acid next
for vig shot i'd say Katina or Hiro, im not dealing with a ton of wifom shit
after acid gets lynched and katina dies, we just lynch froggy too and then proceed to win


As opposed to your great powers of insight... Note that I am not tunnelling you, I am calling your play suspicious but think other players are leaning more scum than you. Stop trying to discredit me and start using your astounding powers of spam-alot to discredit the argument.

Froggy you keep managing to pop in at perfect points in time to say something somehow relevant to discussion and then add something about how im still scum
Proud supporter of the Basking Rootwalla
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 26 2012 10:39 GMT
#1277
On May 26 2012 16:48 Mattchew wrote:

As for Tunkeg's case, it is literally just a recapping of what I did before the lynch (taking 1 post out of order) and then having only 1 opinion on 1 post (which was a question to the mods). Also, he brings up this post + Show Spoiler +
On May 26 2012 03:08 Mattchew wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 02:56 marvellosity wrote:
No, you're a liar, like you've been lying all game.

This is Mafia LI all over again.

Day 2 VE is under heavy fire. Comes out with a blue claim while bussing his team-mate. Team-mate gets infinite town credit (had the game not ended).

This is what is happening here. Whichever of Zealos or Hiro gets lynched, the other is going to get massive town credit. It's so see through.


heres where im baffled about you voting zealos, if he's scum like you think, hiro is scum too. if hes not scum, your lynching our detective, while you coulda been lynching a red-checked hiro
To which I still don't have an answer from marv and maybe I'm wrong but I feel like I make sense. Marv basically says that he thinks Hiro is scum in both scenario's yet votes Zealos.


Sorry Matt, I forgot to reply. Basically my theory is that Hiro is scum and they were bussing to get whoever wasn't lynched town credit. But as others have pointed out, this does not have to be the case by any means, it's just what's in my mind at the moment.

I voted Zealos because he was the scum regardless of my little bussing theory. I had 2,3 or however many cases on why Zealos was scum and none on HiroPro, so naturally I was going to vote for Zealos.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Nova_Terra
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland1190 Posts
May 26 2012 10:39 GMT
#1278
On May 26 2012 19:15 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 19:14 Tunkeg wrote:
On May 26 2012 19:07 Nova_Terra wrote:
rofl nothing new while i was asleep, aka. massive amounts of arguing, froggy making another Oh im back Nova is scum tunnel which everyone ignores, tunkeg getting a bad idea and playing in a different way than he said he would
lets lynch acid next
for vig shot i'd say Katina or Hiro, im not dealing with a ton of wifom shit
after acid gets lynched and katina dies, we just lynch froggy too and then proceed to win


Tell me what idea is bad, and why it is bad. I'll try not to rage at stuff like this and instead hold you accountable for it. Instead of discredit what I say, without any arguement behind it. At least explain why it is bad, and what I am wrong about. If not it is just a cheapshot without any meaning.


I still believe you to be scum though, so I would expect this kind of behaviour. It makes perfect sense from a scum point of view.

no, it doesnt, because suddenly you and froggy are pissed at me etc, which is also known as conflict which scum hates to be a part of, so posts like this would be avoided at the very least
Proud supporter of the Basking Rootwalla
Nova_Terra
Profile Joined March 2012
Switzerland1190 Posts
May 26 2012 10:40 GMT
#1279
On May 26 2012 19:15 froggynoddy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 19:07 Nova_Terra wrote:
rofl nothing new while i was asleep, aka. massive amounts of arguing, froggy making another Oh im back Nova is scum tunnel which everyone ignores, tunkeg getting a bad idea and playing in a different way than he said he would
lets lynch acid next
for vig shot i'd say Katina or Hiro, im not dealing with a ton of wifom shit
after acid gets lynched and katina dies, we just lynch froggy too and then proceed to win


As opposed to your great powers of insight... Note that I am not tunnelling you, I am calling your play suspicious but think other players are leaning more scum than you. Stop trying to discredit me and start using your astounding powers of spam-alot to discredit the argument.

furthermore there isnt much i can do to discredit a wifom argument, and even if there was i doubt you'd stop suspecting me
Proud supporter of the Basking Rootwalla
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
May 26 2012 10:42 GMT
#1280
On May 26 2012 19:09 Tunkeg wrote:
Zealos, froggynoddy, Mattchew, Tunkeg, VisceraEyes, Acid~

These are the players that voted for HiroPro after the DT check. Zealos, Mattchew, Tunkeg, Acid~ are the players who didn't change their vote. I am certain there is at least one scum among the 5 that isn't Zealos, who either voted and switched or voted and stayed. VE I am scratching, same with froggynoddy (even if I am sold on him being town yet).



Tunkeg, why are you scratching VE from the possibilities?
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Prev 1 62 63 64 65 66 90 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1071
TKL 352
IndyStarCraft 262
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1071
ByuN 446
TKL 352
IndyStarCraft 262
Reynor 186
BRAT_OK 47
EmSc Tv 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 44970
Calm 2678
Shuttle 407
actioN 164
Mini 140
firebathero 112
White-Ra 86
Mong 43
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 15
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc10627
Counter-Strike
fl0m6531
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2712
Liquid`Hasu484
MindelVK4
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2054
FrodaN1458
B2W.Neo784
olofmeister524
Khaldor447
KnowMe333
crisheroes185
Livibee165
ToD83
Mew2King81
Beastyqt8
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick418
BasetradeTV224
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 0
EmSc2Tv 0
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 30
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 10
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach80
• Azhi_Dahaki32
• blackmanpl 4
• 80smullet 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1832
Other Games
• imaqtpie923
• Shiphtur658
• tFFMrPink 9
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
47m
BSL Open Qualifier
47m
OSC
4h 47m
Replay Cast
4h 47m
OSC
17h 47m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.