• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:59
CEST 00:59
KST 07:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7798 users

Space Station Mafia - Page 66

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 64 65 66
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
April 21 2012 18:23 GMT
#1301
On April 22 2012 02:30 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2012 20:22 risk.nuke wrote:
I don't have any idea why sandroba leaked to wbg. That was just monumentally stupid. well played wbg for getting a foot in.


If I recall correctly, bugs knew the name of the role which jackal failed to fake claim :p


yes that is correct lol

I put it in the scum QT too
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
April 21 2012 18:31 GMT
#1302
it ended up helping you bugs because when jackal fake claimed exoskeleton I figured that no one close to the information was leaking. I was super confused when you got shot and flipped that jackal had fucked that up - I think I even posted to that effect.
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 21 2012 18:33 GMT
#1303
On April 22 2012 03:23 wherebugsgo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2012 02:30 kitaman27 wrote:
On April 21 2012 20:22 risk.nuke wrote:
I don't have any idea why sandroba leaked to wbg. That was just monumentally stupid. well played wbg for getting a foot in.


If I recall correctly, bugs knew the name of the role which jackal failed to fake claim :p


yes that is correct lol

I put it in the scum QT too


What really pissed me off was that Jackal couldn't even be bothered to try and make up a good reason for lying about his item. We knew sandro wasn't really sure about the lynch and there was a chance jackal could've lived another day or two with a convincing lie, but he just peaced out of the thread instead.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
April 21 2012 18:35 GMT
#1304
The writing on this game was AMAZING. Really really cool. Sorry if I sounded like an ungrateful bastard, I just got really pissed off by being called a cheater twice and then by the post game review lol. I understand that you must have been frustrated since this setup clearly took a hellish amount of work.
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 19:33:40
April 21 2012 19:33 GMT
#1305
On April 22 2012 03:31 talismania wrote:
it ended up helping you bugs because when jackal fake claimed exoskeleton I figured that no one close to the information was leaking. I was super confused when you got shot and flipped that jackal had fucked that up - I think I even posted to that effect.


it did end up helping me, somewhat, but I was doomed to a DT check and I knew that from the beginning.

Nothing in game would've confirmed me outside of a DT check.

In addition since scum in a game of this size are essentially "worth" 4 townies each, when someone on the scumteam dies so easily like that it's a massive loss. Essentially if you're not able to "kill" four townies before you die, you've been a negative impact on the team.

EDIT: from a purely number-centric basis
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
April 21 2012 19:34 GMT
#1306
On April 21 2012 04:49 VisceraEyes wrote:
Please, breed moar apathy Bugs. It's helping town! In a proactive way!


On April 21 2012 05:04 kitaman27 wrote:
wherebugsgo the alien breeder has been killed.


What I want to know is how in the world did VE know bugs was the breeder? :p
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
April 21 2012 20:25 GMT
#1307
I absolutely loved the Day/Night posts this game. It's all I actually followed
gonzaw
Profile Joined December 2011
Uruguay4911 Posts
April 21 2012 21:47 GMT
#1308
So DH..


...any chance you'll make a compilation of all the flavour from each PM you sent+Day/Night posts and make a full story out of it? >_>
RayzorFlash
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada253 Posts
April 22 2012 00:22 GMT
#1309
On April 22 2012 02:56 chaoser wrote:
wait, can we just rehost this game, take out the PMs, redo the item distribution and roles and then play it again?

cause i'd be ok with that. is anyone else ok with that?


THIS!!! Oh so much this!!!

Thanks a lot for hosting DrH, I loved the games format, everything was exceptionally well done!!

Even with PMs, the game was great. Without PMs, it would've been awesomely awesome!!!
l10f *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3241 Posts
April 22 2012 01:04 GMT
#1310
You are resting in your chambers. Sound detected 0200 feet west. Footsteps. They move toward your chambers. You must quickly access human memories and behavior information.

There is a knock on your door. Open door. It's Risk.Nuke. He kicks you in the face and you stumble back. Damn this weak human body.

"I know what you are. You're too obvious." he spits. You try to plead. What would this human say?

"You've got it all wrong man, I've just been scared that's why I've been acting..." you are cut off from speaking when he whips you across the face with the butt of his rifle. Threat level is too high to continue the charade. You shed your human flesh and body.

Risk's eyes open wide for a moment. It is typical for humans to be intimidated by the presence of your kind. He lifts his rifle up and you knock it out of his hands with your claws. You shoot a spike from your chest out of him but he rolls to the side and evades it, picking the rifle up off the ground. He takes aim and you get ready to spit acid at him.

The shot goes off, penetrating your skull. You let out a shriek. You spit acid too late and as it flies in the air it only lands right back on your face, melting your shell. The toxic oxygen penetrates the wounds and begins to melt your organs. Glory to the hive, your life has been worth much. At least you got one human before you were extinguished.


I thought it was fun

Played bad and died early for it

Even though it looks like we lost by a long shot but I feel like had jackal not been lynched day 2 the game would have been much closer. I'm gonna keep joining games and see if I can do any better next time.
Writer
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 22 2012 02:51 GMT
#1311
gg guys
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
April 22 2012 17:46 GMT
#1312
On April 22 2012 09:22 RayzorFlash wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2012 02:56 chaoser wrote:
wait, can we just rehost this game, take out the PMs, redo the item distribution and roles and then play it again?

cause i'd be ok with that. is anyone else ok with that?


THIS!!! Oh so much this!!!

Thanks a lot for hosting DrH, I loved the games format, everything was exceptionally well done!!

Even with PMs, the game was great. Without PMs, it would've been awesomely awesome!!!


I would totally be down with this.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
April 23 2012 05:50 GMT
#1313
On April 22 2012 01:32 sandroba wrote:
Apparently it works 90% of the time from his experience. It's called kenpachi method because he always claims vanilla townie day 1. Probably useless from here on out though, now that it's out there.

yes! this is true. lately, ive been doubting myself though even though it still works.. it works vs new players very well and they ended up being the ones i targeted as i continued this trend in games. Those new would find this highly confusing and its the reason why it remains a controversial topic. The first few times i did it, i was baiting scum into trying to read me, but you guys all know thats impossible ^_^
im not that good of a player, once thats obvious, this pretty useful :3
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Coagulation
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States9633 Posts
April 23 2012 16:05 GMT
#1314
kenpachi is policy lynch legend
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
April 23 2012 16:10 GMT
#1315
he's also never missed a vigi shot
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
risk.nuke
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2825 Posts
April 23 2012 19:18 GMT
#1316
On April 24 2012 01:10 chaoser wrote:
he's also never missed a vigi shot

uha that's impressive. I remember he got two for two in xlv.
Neo.G Soulkey, Best, firebathero. // http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
April 24 2012 02:39 GMT
#1317
On April 24 2012 04:18 risk.nuke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2012 01:10 chaoser wrote:
he's also never missed a vigi shot

uha that's impressive. I remember he got two for two in xlv.

hidden bonjwa
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 64 65 66
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O189
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 492
ZZZero.O 189
Hyun 109
Dota 2
monkeys_forever427
League of Legends
Doublelift4032
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4252
Liquid`Hasu471
Other Games
summit1g14235
FrodaN1607
JimRising 384
KnowMe239
Livibee193
ViBE95
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick821
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 125
• Adnapsc2 35
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1085
Other Games
• imaqtpie1101
• Shiphtur445
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 1m
Patches Events
16h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 1m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.