• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:48
CEST 06:48
KST 13:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20261Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7521 users

C9++ Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 56 57 58 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
March 16 2012 07:57 GMT
#21
But it's balanced taking the SK into account - the game-type came packaged balanced, who did you need help 'balancing' from?

For instance, are you treating T and TT as the same thing where mafia are concerned?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 08:08:20
March 16 2012 08:07 GMT
#22
On March 16 2012 16:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
But it's balanced taking the SK into account - the game-type came packaged balanced, who did you need help 'balancing' from?

For instance, are you treating T and TT as the same thing where mafia are concerned?


It's balanced based on mafiascum standards. TL standards are different (as was pointed out to me multiple times) and so I can't say that the game is actually balanced with the SK taken into account.

As for the randomizer itself, all I will say is that it differs from the standard C9++ randomizer, but is similar. The mafia will not be able to determine the number of blues based on the roles they are given.

Fair warning: the C9++ article on the mafiascum wiki will give you an idea of how this setup works, but I have made significant changes. It's fair to say that I have already thought of any possible concerns you may think of.

I'm open to questions and potentially even change though; ask away if anything is unclear or if you have balance concerns about the setup.


Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 16 2012 08:16 GMT
#23
5 AM deadline gonna hurt :3
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Probulous
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Australia3894 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 12:13:36
March 16 2012 10:02 GMT
#24
/in

Blulightz I'm coming for you!

I will not be modkilled

Never have been never will :p
"Dude has some really interesting midgame switches that I wouldn't have expected. "I violated your house" into "HIHO THE DAIRY OH!" really threw me. You don't usually expect children's poetry harass as a follow up " - AmericanUmlaut
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 16 2012 10:04 GMT
#25
Come @ me bro.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
xsksc
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1044 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 11:55:53
March 16 2012 11:24 GMT
#26
/in
I will not be modkilled
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 16 2012 11:48 GMT
#27
People are clearly not reading the op
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 12:30:00
March 16 2012 12:00 GMT
#28
/in Please :D
I will not be modkilled
Will be my first game though, so be nice :3
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 16 2012 12:13 GMT
#29
@Zealos there IS an newbie game coming soon™ but not a lot of hosts willing to host one, so take this as you will.
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
March 16 2012 12:32 GMT
#30
Oh NOW people start reading the OP =="
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
March 16 2012 12:37 GMT
#31
Surely that makes it worth it? Even if we didn't read it all the first time, we have now, so it served it's purpose?
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Tobon
Profile Joined March 2011
United States372 Posts
March 16 2012 12:44 GMT
#32
I will not be modkilled

/in really.
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 16 2012 12:46 GMT
#33
Well howdy there folks.

/in
I will not be modkilled. WBG loves me too much to modkill me.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
March 16 2012 13:12 GMT
#34
/In
I am unmodkillable.
Ya I read the damn thing but I refuse to conform to your confirmity. Ya I made that word up. Kill me.
Life can only kill you once.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 16 2012 14:19 GMT
#35
On March 16 2012 16:39 Dirkzor wrote:
Show nested quote +
*Toadesstern is helping me co-host this game. Any questions can be directed towards her or myself.


Toad is a her? or are you trolling? I just assume she was a he... =)

Maybe I should ask toad..

Toad are you a she? =)

Toad obviously is a he and Mr. Host is trolling me. He'd better stop or I'm going to make sure I'm the most important person in this game as well and we all know that's not going to end well :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Dirkzor
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
Denmark1944 Posts
March 16 2012 14:28 GMT
#36
So you are a she.. drama queen
"HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU ON TOP AGAIN???? HOW DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS????" -Julmust (also, thats what she said)
johnnywup
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3858 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 14:30:57
March 16 2012 14:30 GMT
#37
/in for my first game

won't be modkilled
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
March 16 2012 14:41 GMT
#38
On March 16 2012 23:28 Dirkzor wrote:
So you are a she.. drama queen

well I'm pretty sure I'm going to wake up dead in a pink dress or something like that in wbg's daypost
I can be anything you want me to be!
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25563 Posts
March 16 2012 14:51 GMT
#39
As WBG's smurf I am obliged to /spectate this game.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Bluelightz
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Indonesia2463 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-03-16 14:59:13
March 16 2012 14:56 GMT
#40
LOL Errandor memories....

EDIT: FAILED W/ MEMORY
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Radiation Is Good Because Nuclear bombs go BOOM | I love TL Mafia! ♥ http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 ♥| Mvp is most boss
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 56 57 58 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 6846
Rain 1898
GuemChi 631
FanTaSy 212
sSak 52
Bale 23
Icarus 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
JimRising 605
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1111
minikerr33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1097
Mew2King55
Other Games
summit1g7827
WinterStarcraft591
C9.Mang0181
ViBE65
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1051
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream51
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 32
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota297
League of Legends
• Lourlo1131
• Rush623
• Stunt395
Other Games
• Scarra921
• Shiphtur679
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 13m
INu's Battles
6h 13m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 13m
OSC
17h 28m
Replay Cast
18h 13m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.