• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:04
CEST 16:04
KST 23:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7482 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 43

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 212 Next
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 03:11 GMT
#841
Chaoser, indeed.
WBG
Layabout
Qualis
my reads, top being the strongest.
They are crumbling though. Most of the suspicion on WBG comes on soft-defense of Sheth and ressurecting Schworz and being backed up by individuals like BM. Layabout..
Terrible pictures
useless at the beginning and actively lurking
voted cc without reason
only defends himself
Qualis
defending Kenpachi
saying that claiming d1 is completly fine and gives no info or indication of alignment
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 03:14 GMT
#842
On February 08 2012 12:10 kitaman27 wrote:
kurumi, if you're trying to blue claim to dodge the lynch, give us a name. You already claimed vig so its not like its going to make the scum less likely to hit you and if you're not counter-claimed, you can shut down all this lynch discussion and focus on what's important.

I am not trying to dodge the lynch, I don't give a fuck. Lynch me, fine. I understand why You're thinking that's a good decision.
No need for claiming anything. Let's say, stars aligned perfectly with something. Somehow I am on a vig spree lately.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 08 2012 03:16 GMT
#843
On February 08 2012 12:14 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 12:10 kitaman27 wrote:
kurumi, if you're trying to blue claim to dodge the lynch, give us a name. You already claimed vig so its not like its going to make the scum less likely to hit you and if you're not counter-claimed, you can shut down all this lynch discussion and focus on what's important.

I am not trying to dodge the lynch, I don't give a fuck. Lynch me, fine. I understand why You're thinking that's a good decision.
No need for claiming anything. Let's say, stars aligned perfectly with something. Somehow I am on a vig spree lately.


You agree that it would be a pro-town move to name claim though correct? You already claimed vig so there is no harm. That way we can stop talking about you and whether or not your claim is real. Thanks.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 03:16 GMT
#844
Ok then why did you first push for a lynch change onto layabout, and then sheth, and then qualis? Why not stick to trying to change the lynch to one person instead of jumping around like that? It looks like your goal isn't to lynch someone you think is scummy but rather to get the lynch off Cyber_cheese. Also, since you switched around on them so much, it seems like you think all three are equally likely to be mafia when I'm sure that's not the case. As you said yourself, you think WBG is the scummiest. And yet where's WBG in all this?

Your votes from when it started to matter:
On February 08 2012 10:28 Kurumi wrote:
##vote layabout


On February 08 2012 10:38 Kurumi wrote:
##unvote
##vote Liquid'Sheth


On February 08 2012 11:59 Kurumi wrote:
##vote -_-qualis
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 08 2012 03:18 GMT
#845
I just read Jayjay54s case. It's not worth picking apart but I'll address it generally. I'm a spammy player who second guesses himself a lot. I switch votes a ton and I'm very gullible. It's a habit I'm trying to curb and I've taken note of my bad early play here.

Why am I the only player taking heat for talking about third parties? Because I'm pointing out the anti-town motives of the other players who are addressing it. When people don't understand what I'm saying and ask me questions about it, don't blame me for answering, thanks.

I don't buy that WBG's case on rG was so terrible either. I still think CC is the better vote. He tunneled Kenpachi way too hard and wasn't really able to make a strong case for it. We all know his little green claims are stupid. He claimed it's just a random useless vote when he got pressured for his shitty case even though it was obvious he was trying to get votes on Kenpachi. And he FoS's and unvotes in the same post. If someone can explain to me what was so shitty about that case please do, I'll go ahead and listen, if I'm wrong I'll admit it. I've already learned a bit and changed my mind coming into this game and reading a little bit of L. I put my vote there and was as of yet unsure if I wanted to push Cyber_Cheese who was, at the time, my #1 scum read. I think I explained my reluctance in the mason group, maybe I didn't, but I dislike voting for players who attack me right away because I'm a very emotional player and there have been a lot of games as town where I've wrongly convinced myself a player was scum because they criticized me too much.

That is what it is. I'm pretty sure CC is batman/mafia anyhow, unless he really is as bad as WBG claims.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 08 2012 03:19 GMT
#846
Hey Kurumi, if you're the vig you might as well tell us which one right? Surely, no harm in that.
RIP Aaliyah
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 03:21 GMT
#847
My train of thought
WBG is scummy. No way of swinging lynch on him.
He defends Sheth, high probability of being scumbuddies.
Proceed to vote Sheth.
Then I get caught in my stupidity. My faith in my read on WBG crumbles.
CC is the guy I never investigated because I tunneled people I've seen on my scum list.
Layabout is on me now, was on CC. No way to get him up for lynch either. Forfeit him in favor of WBG.
Then I get caught on being narrowminded and that most of my reads are for shreds. Although, Qualis still rubs me wrong way. Low activity, scummy behaviour, like, I can't be that wrong.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 08 2012 03:22 GMT
#848
If you're the vig tell us which one. Don't you dare dodge.
RIP Aaliyah
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 03:24 GMT
#849
On February 08 2012 12:22 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
If you're the vig tell us which one. Don't you dare dodge.

Vigilantes are in the danger zone. I refuse.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 08 2012 03:25 GMT
#850
The scum already knows you're a vig. Tell us which one. You have absolutely nothing to lose by telling unless you're scum worried about getting caught in a fake claim.

RIP Aaliyah
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 03:26 GMT
#851
WBG is scummy. No way of swinging lynch on him.


I don't understand this point...If he's your most scummiest, can't you make a effortpost on why he is scummy to you? And thus get people to lynch him? Why not take a stance instead of being wishy washy? I see stuff that you wrote on him but they're spread all over and seem weak in general. Why not just make a big post on why you think he's scummy?

Also, like people said, you claimed you are vigi, might as well give the name. Regardless, you're going to get shot tonight.

Also, STOP FUCKING CLAIMING EVERYONE
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
February 08 2012 03:26 GMT
#852
On the off-chance I die, look into all the people that called my plan anti-town.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 03:26 GMT
#853
On February 08 2012 12:25 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
The scum already knows you're a vig. Tell us which one. You have absolutely nothing to lose by telling unless you're scum worried about getting caught in a fake claim.


I think attracting three bullets during the night is better than one.
No.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 08 2012 03:26 GMT
#854
You have one hope at surviving this game which is getting your name out (scum will hit a vig why wouldn't they?) which will confirm you are who you say you are when no one challenges you, then getting medic protection. You know you can at least survive tonight so the mafia gets your KP, you don't care what happens since you're toast on Day 2 probably so just spill it
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 08 2012 03:28 GMT
#855
On February 08 2012 12:26 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On the off-chance I die, look into all the people that called my plan anti-town.

No one is taking that seriously except you, I trashed your shitty plan already so drop it.
RIP Aaliyah
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 03:28 GMT
#856
On February 08 2012 12:26 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
WBG is scummy. No way of swinging lynch on him.


I don't understand this point...If he's your most scummiest, can't you make a effortpost on why he is scummy to you? And thus get people to lynch him? Why not take a stance instead of being wishy washy? I see stuff that you wrote on him but they're spread all over and seem weak in general. Why not just make a big post on why you think he's scummy?

Also, like people said, you claimed you are vigi, might as well give the name. Regardless, you're going to get shot tonight.

Also, STOP FUCKING CLAIMING EVERYONE

The last time I made a big post on someone and the first time I believe was Merc Mini 2, pushing Radfield the Town Day One.
I was Town.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 03:29 GMT
#857
On February 08 2012 12:26 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 12:25 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
The scum already knows you're a vig. Tell us which one. You have absolutely nothing to lose by telling unless you're scum worried about getting caught in a fake claim.


I think attracting three bullets during the night is better than one.
No.


well ok that makes sense
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 08 2012 03:29 GMT
#858
In case You did not get it:
I suck at making cases, choosing targets and pushing them. I am a lot better at using my gun, though.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 08 2012 03:30 GMT
#859
Why would mafia waste three bullets on you if you don't say name versus only one if you do? That doesn't make sense unless you're the Joker. If you're the Joker you're still gonna get guarded. Your argument is as impressive as wet clay.
RIP Aaliyah
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
February 08 2012 03:31 GMT
#860
On February 08 2012 12:28 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 12:26 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On the off-chance I die, look into all the people that called my plan anti-town.

No one is taking that seriously except you, I trashed your shitty plan already so drop it.

Catwoman had her way, and that's regretful.
That doesn't mean it was a bad plan.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Prev 1 41 42 43 44 45 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 258
MaxPax 211
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 65738
Calm 4028
Shuttle 3399
Bisu 1746
FanTaSy 1517
EffOrt 703
Mini 594
Soma 479
Rush 448
Stork 340
[ Show more ]
Light 272
firebathero 255
Hyuk 235
Snow 204
ZerO 160
Soulkey 128
Barracks 111
actioN 110
Zeus 85
Last 80
Killer 70
Dewaltoss 68
hero 64
Mong 57
Sea.KH 54
Pusan 50
Hyun 43
Shinee 41
Bale 37
Free 36
ToSsGirL 31
Shine 29
Yoon 23
PianO 21
Sharp 21
Aegong 20
zelot 20
sorry 18
yabsab 16
HiyA 12
Sacsri 10
Noble 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc7380
Dendi841
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1369
kRYSTAL_99
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko449
crisheroes287
Other Games
gofns54145
singsing2157
B2W.Neo722
hiko428
byalli270
DeMusliM250
Hui .190
Livibee186
Liquid`VortiX131
Mew2King78
Rex53
ZerO(Twitch)14
Trikslyr5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV250
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1494
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 11m
Replay Cast
8h 56m
OSC
1d 8h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 19h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.