• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:02
CEST 11:02
KST 18:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6107 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 44

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 212 Next
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 08 2012 03:32 GMT
#861
On February 08 2012 12:31 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 12:28 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 08 2012 12:26 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On the off-chance I die, look into all the people that called my plan anti-town.

No one is taking that seriously except you, I trashed your shitty plan already so drop it.

Catwoman had her way, and that's regretful.
That doesn't mean it was a bad plan.

Giving up the vig Day 1 to a third party that has no incentive to shoot anybody? Yeah it's a terrible plan. The fact that you're using that as some kind of proof that I'm catwoman is ridiculous. Keep making yourself look like scum or batman though.
RIP Aaliyah
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 08 2012 03:33 GMT
#862
I'm worried that you won't get a chance to use your guns if you refuse to name claim

If you don't have a name to claim and were trying to draw a hit, just let us know before things spiral out of control. Your cases aren't all that bad as long as you aren't all over the place with them.

I didn't read the first arkham game. Was that the game with the name vig or was it a different one?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
February 08 2012 03:33 GMT
#863
On February 08 2012 12:32 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 12:31 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 12:28 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 08 2012 12:26 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On the off-chance I die, look into all the people that called my plan anti-town.

No one is taking that seriously except you, I trashed your shitty plan already so drop it.

Catwoman had her way, and that's regretful.
That doesn't mean it was a bad plan.

Giving up the vig Day 1 to a third party that has no incentive to shoot anybody? Yeah it's a terrible plan. The fact that you're using that as some kind of proof that I'm catwoman is ridiculous. Keep making yourself look like scum or batman though.

The mafia game doesn't last that long. Why gamble on having two nights when you can hit a person every night?
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 08 2012 03:33 GMT
#864
I really feel like CC's vote on Dr.H is the nail in the coffin
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 08 2012 03:34 GMT
#865
On February 08 2012 12:33 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 12:32 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 08 2012 12:31 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On February 08 2012 12:28 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 08 2012 12:26 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On the off-chance I die, look into all the people that called my plan anti-town.

No one is taking that seriously except you, I trashed your shitty plan already so drop it.

Catwoman had her way, and that's regretful.
That doesn't mean it was a bad plan.

Giving up the vig Day 1 to a third party that has no incentive to shoot anybody? Yeah it's a terrible plan. The fact that you're using that as some kind of proof that I'm catwoman is ridiculous. Keep making yourself look like scum or batman though.

The mafia game doesn't last that long. Why gamble on having two nights when you can hit a person every night?

I'm not gonna repeat myself more.
RIP Aaliyah
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 08 2012 03:38 GMT
#866
On February 08 2012 11:43 Jackal58 wrote:
So many scummy lurkers.

it's almost better to let them lurk, i still have to read 22-26 if i live through the night
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 03:38 GMT
#867
On February 08 2012 12:30 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Why would mafia waste three bullets on you if you don't say name versus only one if you do? That doesn't make sense unless you're the Joker. If you're the Joker you're still gonna get guarded. Your argument is as impressive as wet clay.


He's saying that because he only claimed vigi that mafia, batman, AND catwoman would all have to shoot him to see if he's one of their targets or not. Mafia obvs want to kill blue roles (vigi), batman wants to kill the joker (a vigi) and catwoman wants to kill Penguin and Two-Face (both vigis). Though I guess it could turn into a WIFOM thing where one of multiple of them decide not to shoot cause they think the other group will shoot. I dunno, i can see the logic behind a "no name claim" stance but I don't know if it really matters or not in pulling more than 1 bullet.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
February 08 2012 03:39 GMT
#868
You have a role claim for us CC?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 03:40 GMT
#869
EDIT:

Though I guess it could turn into a WIFOM thing where one or multiple of them decide not to shoot cause they think the other group will shoot. (This is most likely to happen. The difference is whether he'll draw one bullet or two)
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 08 2012 03:40 GMT
#870
On February 08 2012 12:38 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 12:30 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Why would mafia waste three bullets on you if you don't say name versus only one if you do? That doesn't make sense unless you're the Joker. If you're the Joker you're still gonna get guarded. Your argument is as impressive as wet clay.


He's saying that because he only claimed vigi that mafia, batman, AND catwoman would all have to shoot him to see if he's one of their targets or not. Mafia obvs want to kill blue roles (vigi), batman wants to kill the joker (a vigi) and catwoman wants to kill Penguin and Two-Face (both vigis). Though I guess it could turn into a WIFOM thing where one of multiple of them decide not to shoot cause they think the other group will shoot. I dunno, i can see the logic behind a "no name claim" stance but I don't know if it really matters or not in pulling more than 1 bullet.

Oh, I understand that now. Alright.

Kurumi, stay quiet about it for now. If you some how miraculously survive the night then you need to claim it. You and I may or may not have an understanding already, if that's the case just say so and things will work out very well for town probably.
RIP Aaliyah
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 08 2012 03:42 GMT
#871
On February 08 2012 12:08 kitaman27 wrote:
I'm still not a huge fan of either of the major lynches. I'll switch to ico for now. My case was posted earlier in the thread. Sixty minutes is a lot of time and the votes counts are relatively low so we aren't stuck with the current two candidates if we agree there is someone better out there.

chaoser/bugs/radfield trio gives me the creeps, but that's for another time.

i agree with this post, other than chaoser/bugs/radfield
they're all cute, to me
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
February 08 2012 03:49 GMT
#872
On February 08 2012 12:39 kitaman27 wrote:
You have a role claim for us CC?

No
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Bill Murray
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States9292 Posts
February 08 2012 03:50 GMT
#873
top 5 scumlist, cc, go
University of Kentucky Basketball #1
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 08 2012 03:53 GMT
#874
alright, Ima go back to CC since Kurumi's claim, coupled with something that I found really interesting (but do not want mafia to see) make him look very town.

The only possibility beyond Kurumi being town is that Kurumi is actually a neutral and he's got balls of steel by claiming vig.

1. If he's town he'll get shot by a neutral

2. If he's scum he'll get shot by a neutral (which is even worse)

3. If he's a neutral he'll live foreva (which is okay for now, I have no vested interest in pursuing third parties when they can potentially still shoot scum)

On February 08 2012 12:31 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 12:28 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 08 2012 12:26 Cyber_Cheese wrote:
On the off-chance I die, look into all the people that called my plan anti-town.

No one is taking that seriously except you, I trashed your shitty plan already so drop it.

Catwoman had her way, and that's regretful.
That doesn't mean it was a bad plan.


also this just reeks of desperation. Cyber Cheese's argument for Dr. H being catwoman is...he's catwoman. Derp.

##unvote kurumi
##vote Cyber_cheese

DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 08 2012 03:54 GMT
#875
Cyber_Cheese is Batman and he thinks I'm the Joker, I'm pretty sure this is the case. If there are only 7 minutes left is there any point in switching my vote?

You lose nothing by role claiming unless you are Batman. This is the only player who can't claim right?
RIP Aaliyah
wherebugsgo
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Japan10647 Posts
February 08 2012 03:55 GMT
#876
On February 08 2012 12:54 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Cyber_Cheese is Batman and he thinks I'm the Joker, I'm pretty sure this is the case. If there are only 7 minutes left is there any point in switching my vote?

You lose nothing by role claiming unless you are Batman. This is the only player who can't claim right?


literally anyone can do that.

Scum could do that too (at least until both batman and catwoman flip)
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
February 08 2012 03:57 GMT
#877
On February 08 2012 12:54 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Cyber_Cheese is Batman and he thinks I'm the Joker, I'm pretty sure this is the case. If there are only 7 minutes left is there any point in switching my vote?

You lose nothing by role claiming unless you are Batman. This is the only player who can't claim right?


I mean...batman can pick whatever he wants other people to see him as. I don't see why batman can't fake claim. In fact batman SHOULD fakeclaim if he's about to be lynched as a blue like vigi or DT since mafia won't be able to shoot him and town isn't going to want to lynch him either. I don't think CC is batman or else he would have fakeclaimed by now.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 08 2012 03:57 GMT
#878
Maybe I'm just second guessing myself. If he flips Batman I will be completely unsurprised and disappointed that I had no internet for most of the day I guess. What does he have to lose by saying he's green, even?
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 08 2012 03:59 GMT
#879
On February 08 2012 12:57 chaoser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 12:54 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Cyber_Cheese is Batman and he thinks I'm the Joker, I'm pretty sure this is the case. If there are only 7 minutes left is there any point in switching my vote?

You lose nothing by role claiming unless you are Batman. This is the only player who can't claim right?


I mean...batman can pick whatever he wants other people to see him as. I don't see why batman can't fake claim. In fact batman SHOULD fakeclaim if he's about to be lynched as a blue like vigi or DT since mafia won't be able to shoot him and town isn't going to want to lynch him either. I don't think CC is batman or else he would have fakeclaimed by now.

Hm, I was under the impression that Batman could make no claims at all but I guess you're right. I always get filled with doubt in the last few minutes. If he is Batman it's not a gigantic loss but I'd really rather not lynch third parties over scum. If I caught on to him as a candidate for Batman early on you can bet scum did too so that's something.
RIP Aaliyah
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
February 08 2012 04:00 GMT
#880
day post up now right?
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Prev 1 42 43 44 45 46 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 145
EnDerr 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4278
Hyuk 323
Stork 164
Soma 136
Mong 74
NotJumperer 66
EffOrt 61
Killer 60
Shinee 57
ToSsGirL 44
[ Show more ]
Sharp 31
Bale 30
Noble 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 25
Hm[arnc] 24
Shine 16
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc81
League of Legends
JimRising 457
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1228
shoxiejesuss700
ceh9524
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King147
Other Games
summit1g7728
gofns1581
singsing980
crisheroes109
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
• WagamamaTV103
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur791
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
58m
INu's Battles
1h 58m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 58m
OSC
13h 13m
Replay Cast
13h 58m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.