• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:51
CEST 23:51
KST 06:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7946 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 46

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 212 Next
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 08 2012 09:00 GMT
#901
##Vote chaoser
incifan
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany138 Posts
February 08 2012 09:13 GMT
#902
Can we please move the deadline to a more eurofriendly time? 11pm EST/5am CET is is tough.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 09:15 GMT
#903
no, half the fun of the game is to wake up and see what the derp-train did after I went to sleep. I refer to xlviii as an example.
Computer says mafia
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 08 2012 09:18 GMT
#904
It was still a stupid plan, whether CC was town or not doesn't make it good. Being wrong on Day 1 also doesn't make you scum. Don't kid yourself, try real analysis instead of this bullshit please.
RIP Aaliyah
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 08 2012 09:21 GMT
#905
On February 08 2012 18:18 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It was still a stupid plan, whether CC was town or not doesn't make it good. Being wrong on Day 1 also doesn't make you scum. Don't kid yourself, try real analysis instead of this bullshit please.


This is what I do. I think your view on the Joker Claim is wrong, and you just see one side of the arguement, meaning you have an agenda behind it, a anti-town agenda...

Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 08 2012 09:21 GMT
#906
On February 08 2012 18:18 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It was still a stupid plan, whether CC was town or not doesn't make it good. Being wrong on Day 1 also doesn't make you scum. Don't kid yourself, try real analysis instead of this bullshit please.


Why did you vote for him then?
Computer says mafia
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 08 2012 09:22 GMT
#907
On February 08 2012 18:21 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 18:18 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It was still a stupid plan, whether CC was town or not doesn't make it good. Being wrong on Day 1 also doesn't make you scum. Don't kid yourself, try real analysis instead of this bullshit please.


This is what I do. I think your view on the Joker Claim is wrong, and you just see one side of the arguement, meaning you have an agenda behind it, a anti-town agenda...



And don't worry you are only number 3 on my list, I won't focus on you until at least chaoser is dead and gone away.
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
February 08 2012 09:26 GMT
#908
Glad to see someone else finally supporting the lynch of chaoser. I can't believe more people haven't voted on him since I did, I mean look at his filter, he's basically done nothing except trolling. Jumping on the band wagon early? check. stealth voting C_C without really supplying any reason? check.

Chaoser is definitely not town.
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 08 2012 09:32 GMT
#909
On February 08 2012 17:59 Tunkeg wrote:
Its either you or me, someone have to go, I'm fine either way.


You're seriously pulling this card again after saying after Student Mafia how much of a brain-fart it was?
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 08 2012 09:39 GMT
#910
On February 08 2012 18:26 Tobberoth wrote:
Glad to see someone else finally supporting the lynch of chaoser. I can't believe more people haven't voted on him since I did, I mean look at his filter, he's basically done nothing except trolling. Jumping on the band wagon early? check. stealth voting C_C without really supplying any reason? check.

Chaoser is definitely not town.


The problem with veterans (if chaoser is a veteran) for us newer players are that we don't know their meta. For all I know chaoser might just be this useless as town, and the rest know it, and therefor just ignores him. But as I don't have any meta on him I will call it as I see it, and that is that he is anti-town at best, and likely scum.

Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 09:41 GMT
#911
Re, still catching up, only read the lynch-post so far. Oh and it's night. We don't get to vote now...
+ Show Spoiler +

Toadesstern
drH
slardar
ico
tyrran
wbg
chaoser
liquid`sheth
jackal
opz
evantrees
billmurray


That's the list of people who voted for CC. Everyone in there is suspicious for now. Some a little bit more, some a little bit less.
Reading the last 5 pages or so right now.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 08 2012 09:51 GMT
#912
On February 08 2012 18:32 Adam4167 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 17:59 Tunkeg wrote:
Its either you or me, someone have to go, I'm fine either way.


You're seriously pulling this card again after saying after Student Mafia how much of a brain-fart it was?


Yup, people that pisses me off pisses me off, done deal. In Student it almost cost town the victory, and it was bad by me. Here we are at night one, with 30 players left to go I see little harm for town in me getting lynched for going all in against chaoser. I belive he is scum. He is hurting town, I don't play good with these kinds of players around , if I can't get them out they will annoy me for the rest of the game. This is a risk vs reward evaluation from me, I risk getting lynched or nightkilled (if I am right) or even being protrayed as a fool who only tunnels. But the sweet reward should chaoser flip scum, or even just getting him out of the game so I can truly ignore him weighs up for it...
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 08 2012 09:56 GMT
#913
On February 08 2012 18:51 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 18:32 Adam4167 wrote:
On February 08 2012 17:59 Tunkeg wrote:
Its either you or me, someone have to go, I'm fine either way.


You're seriously pulling this card again after saying after Student Mafia how much of a brain-fart it was?


Yup, people that pisses me off pisses me off, done deal. In Student it almost cost town the victory, and it was bad by me. Here we are at night one, with 30 players left to go I see little harm for town in me getting lynched for going all in against chaoser. I belive he is scum. He is hurting town, I don't play good with these kinds of players around , if I can't get them out they will annoy me for the rest of the game. This is a risk vs reward evaluation from me, I risk getting lynched or nightkilled (if I am right) or even being protrayed as a fool who only tunnels. But the sweet reward should chaoser flip scum, or even just getting him out of the game so I can truly ignore him weighs up for it...


Also this might just become my trademark. You've allready seen one scum in this game (read layabout) back down from a fight with me because of all the unwanted attention it gets. And he wouldn't back down from a fight otherwise.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 08 2012 10:08 GMT
#914
On February 08 2012 18:21 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 18:18 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It was still a stupid plan, whether CC was town or not doesn't make it good. Being wrong on Day 1 also doesn't make you scum. Don't kid yourself, try real analysis instead of this bullshit please.


Why did you vote for him then?

Because I thought CC was scum.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 08 2012 10:13 GMT
#915
On February 08 2012 18:22 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 18:21 Tunkeg wrote:
On February 08 2012 18:18 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It was still a stupid plan, whether CC was town or not doesn't make it good. Being wrong on Day 1 also doesn't make you scum. Don't kid yourself, try real analysis instead of this bullshit please.


This is what I do. I think your view on the Joker Claim is wrong, and you just see one side of the arguement, meaning you have an agenda behind it, a anti-town agenda...



And don't worry you are only number 3 on my list, I won't focus on you until at least chaoser is dead and gone away.

I'm not worried. I just don't think it was the right move. Lots of townies make bad plans in Mafia games. Sandroba has done it a lot as town. LSB has done it in almost every game as town.

Joker claim Day 1 is not the right move for town, it might be a legitimate move later in the game. How this proves I am catwoman to CC or anti-town is beyond me. It would be nice if someone had a logical argument beyond "CC was town therefore his plan is right and anyone who voted for him is scum."

Consider also I missed about 8-9 pages of discussion when my internet was turned off and I haven't even read any of Chaosers posts in this thread that I'm aware of. Was he tunneling CC? When I dropped my vote on CC he didn't have a bandwagon started on him really and I didn't make a serious case because I was waiting for him to wake up so he could respond to my pressure, which might have been satisfactory. Anyone who was in the mason group with me can confirm this exact reasoning. When I woke up, I had no internet and couldn't post anything. Bill was paid late and I had to call AT&T.

I'm gonna have to read back through those pages and filter out the players that stand out. The question I'm trying to answer looking back is whether mafia split the vote and moved on to CC to protect Sheth or not.
RIP Aaliyah
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 08 2012 10:14 GMT
#916
On February 08 2012 19:08 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 18:21 Palmar wrote:
On February 08 2012 18:18 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It was still a stupid plan, whether CC was town or not doesn't make it good. Being wrong on Day 1 also doesn't make you scum. Don't kid yourself, try real analysis instead of this bullshit please.


Why did you vote for him then?

Because I thought CC was scum.


LIE!!!!

You wrote many times you thought CC was Batman...

But I think you are scum and you knew CC was on the townside...
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 08 2012 10:16 GMT
#917
On February 08 2012 19:14 Tunkeg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2012 19:08 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
On February 08 2012 18:21 Palmar wrote:
On February 08 2012 18:18 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
It was still a stupid plan, whether CC was town or not doesn't make it good. Being wrong on Day 1 also doesn't make you scum. Don't kid yourself, try real analysis instead of this bullshit please.


Why did you vote for him then?

Because I thought CC was scum.


LIE!!!!

You wrote many times you thought CC was Batman...

But I think you are scum and you knew CC was on the townside...

I wrote here that I thought he is probably Batman because he didn't roleclaim as a gut reaction 7 minutes before the lynch. I thought that either he was Batman and Scum was trying to get him lynch with toadesstern leading the way or that he was indeed scum and my initial feelings were right. It was a WIFOM situation and I thought it best to vote for him when I did, which was much before the bandwagon on him started. I was not able to even be part of the majority of the discussion that led to this lynch because I had no access to the internet. When I voted for him I thought he was scum or batman, but it was my most confident vote for day 1 besides maybe toadesstern or sheth who I may have changed my vote to if I had a chance to read what was even going on
RIP Aaliyah
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 10:19 GMT
#918
Mmmh, I don't want catwoman to randomly shoot into a DT because she thinks it's TwoFace so I might claim as well. Wanted to see the lynch first to see if I'm on a killing spree again like in L or if I suck. Apparently I suck and I just send BC a pm that I picked the DT power over my Vig power.
I'm Two-Face and I picked DT because I suck this game + we probably already got a shitload of vigs. If CC would have turned out red or catwoman I would have picked the vig instead.

You may ask yourself "wtf is this guy doing? He just claimed two-face, catwoman will simply kill him if it's true, therefore it got to be a fakeclaim". Fear not because I am immortal. Not literally but pretty much. I won't tell why but I asked BC and he told me Catwoman can't penetrate my awesome powers and she can't kill me right now. Obviously I won't tell you what makes me immortal because that would make it WAAAAY easier for her.

I don't need protection because as mentioned, I'm pretty much immortal. Now we got 2 claimed DTs while one is unkillable. Sounds pretty awesome given Mafia only has one Roleblocker. I don't know if the other DT Claim is a true one or a mafia fakeclaim but if it's true mafia has to kill him and RB me. Or mafia isn't believing a word I say because hell, who would give town an unkillable DT, right? :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 08 2012 10:21 GMT
#919
Did you check with BC? You might have just got yourself modkilled :/
RIP Aaliyah
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 08 2012 10:23 GMT
#920
yeah I did. I am allowed to do what I did.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Prev 1 44 45 46 47 48 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
NeuroSwarm 139
Nina 103
ViBE51
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13861
910 70
NaDa 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever299
canceldota113
League of Legends
Doublelift2764
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4607
Other Games
summit1g3891
fl0m1136
FrodaN954
olofmeister802
C9.Mang0327
Liquid`Hasu321
Livibee198
ToD185
UpATreeSC63
PPMD21
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 22
[ Show 23 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 80
• musti20045 31
• poizon28 26
• Adnapsc2 10
• RyuSc2 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 5
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21606
• WagamamaTV547
League of Legends
• Scarra818
Other Games
• imaqtpie1026
• Shiphtur489
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 9m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 9m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 9m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 9m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.