• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:42
CEST 17:42
KST 00:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War195.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10779 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 108

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 212 Next
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 12:00 GMT
#2141
On February 11 2012 20:59 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 20:57 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Batman can't claim.

But I'm invulnerable to third party, Joker is immune to everything. The idea is that I shapeshift into Joker. If Batman hits me he will realize I'm not the real joker and his hit won't go through. I don't think Batman is informed of this, there might be more roles that have temporary or permanent protections against third party as well.

As long as I am alive, Joker cannot die to ANYTHING sans lynch. He is invincible. However, if the real Joker is killed I no longer shapeshift and thus can not survive a Batman hit unless I still have my second night life. I hope that makes sense. I also return "Joker" to all DT checks as long as I'm shape shifted. Things are really tricky for Batman in this game, I'm not sure I love the balance.


LOL I did not know that about the DT. That's another important piece of the puzzle. Schworz why are you accusing joker to be mafia?


Yeah, that's why I was hesitant to claim at first. Claim Clayface, mafia DT checks me says I'm the Joker and must be Hugo, etc. I figured I'd just deal with it if that happened.
RIP Aaliyah
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 11 2012 12:01 GMT
#2142
Hey, I want someone to check me!
I want to laugh.
Faster.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 11 2012 12:01 GMT
#2143
On February 11 2012 20:57 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Batman can't claim.


He can't claim batman, but he can claim all other stuff. again, a DT claim would result in RB => radfield is not third imo

On February 11 2012 20:57 Toadesstern wrote:
DocH is clayface. Batman can't penetrate Clayface = I am safe for tonight.
Also I'd be willing to help batman if he's not shooting Clayface. I never asked about this, idk if it takes 2 hits for batman to kill Clayface or if he's just not able to kill Clayface at all. If he wants to get to me he has to get through Clayface first.
I don't want townies to get killed so let's kill hugo first kk?


palmar, listen to this man.

also, I would have won the bet :D
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 11 2012 12:01 GMT
#2144
just btw: don't get yourself modkilled bro. I want to stay immortal please.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 12:02 GMT
#2145
On February 11 2012 20:57 Toadesstern wrote:
DocH is clayface. Batman can't penetrate Clayface = I am safe for tonight.
Also I'd be willing to help batman if he's not shooting Clayface. I never asked about this, idk if it takes 2 hits for batman to kill Clayface or if he's just not able to kill Clayface at all. If he wants to get to me he has to get through Clayface first.
I don't want townies to get killed so let's kill hugo first kk?

Batman can't kill me at all unless you die. He has no incentive to kill me in that case but I think my role exists to bait Batman into hitting me. I.E he checks me, gets joker, hits me and nothing happens.

I think the person who hit me on N1 was probably the Batman anyway. So hope that scum kill me so you have a shot at the real Joker then.
RIP Aaliyah
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 11 2012 12:02 GMT
#2146
Joker doesn't hire people by the way.
Toad, I know what You're doing.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 11 2012 12:02 GMT
#2147
On February 11 2012 21:01 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 20:57 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Batman can't claim.


He can't claim batman, but he can claim all other stuff. again, a DT claim would result in RB => radfield is not third imo

Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 20:57 Toadesstern wrote:
DocH is clayface. Batman can't penetrate Clayface = I am safe for tonight.
Also I'd be willing to help batman if he's not shooting Clayface. I never asked about this, idk if it takes 2 hits for batman to kill Clayface or if he's just not able to kill Clayface at all. If he wants to get to me he has to get through Clayface first.
I don't want townies to get killed so let's kill hugo first kk?


palmar, listen to this man.

also, I would have won the bet :D


well just think about my situation. What should I have said instead? "Yeah you'd probably win the bet" ? :p
Still I'm not going to die tonight. I want DocH to survive this night and I'm going to kill Hugo ezpz.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
layabout
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom2600 Posts
February 11 2012 12:02 GMT
#2148
On February 11 2012 20:29 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 20:23 Palmar wrote:
On February 11 2012 20:07 Forumite wrote:
On February 11 2012 19:42 Palmar wrote:
On February 11 2012 19:42 rgTheSchworz wrote:
On February 11 2012 19:35 Palmar wrote:
I got hit last night.


Look, are you trying to troll us all this game?
If you re not dead tonight I suppose you re somewhere on my lynch list.


I'm not trolling I'm not lying.

I got hit last night.

If you were hit last night, why are you not dead?


Because as long as clayface lives he takes all hits for the joker.


this sentence is not really smart

Maybe you quoted the wrong post?
Because i saw this:
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

I will write something about Kitaman and post it later i when i have the time to do so.
Be the Best You Can Be ! Play MAFIA II http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/ II Dragonsound Best Band
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 12:02 GMT
#2149
On February 11 2012 21:01 Kurumi wrote:
Hey, I want someone to check me!
I want to laugh.
Faster.

Are you claiming joker? If so it's time to lynch you. You still didn't respond to my post on you.
RIP Aaliyah
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 11 2012 12:03 GMT
#2150
On February 11 2012 21:02 Kurumi wrote:
Joker doesn't hire people by the way.
Toad, I know what You're doing.


don't tell palmar I'm Two-Face in reality. That would totally ruin everything!
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 12:03 GMT
#2151
On February 11 2012 21:02 Kurumi wrote:
Joker doesn't hire people by the way.
Toad, I know what You're doing.

Lying again. Have the balls to call us both out, if he's lying I'm lying too right? You know town doesn't trust you as it is. Why don't you claim which vig you are if you want even a sliver of town cred.
RIP Aaliyah
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 11 2012 12:03 GMT
#2152
On February 11 2012 21:02 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 21:01 Kurumi wrote:
Hey, I want someone to check me!
I want to laugh.
Faster.

Are you claiming joker? If so it's time to lynch you. You still didn't respond to my post on you.

Yeah I didn't because there already 3 people ready to vote me, plus You it makes 4.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 11 2012 12:04 GMT
#2153
Don't You see that? We're bunch of lunatics, maniacs trying to beat sane gaurds..
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 11 2012 12:05 GMT
#2154
On February 11 2012 21:02 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 21:01 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 11 2012 20:57 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Batman can't claim.


He can't claim batman, but he can claim all other stuff. again, a DT claim would result in RB => radfield is not third imo

On February 11 2012 20:57 Toadesstern wrote:
DocH is clayface. Batman can't penetrate Clayface = I am safe for tonight.
Also I'd be willing to help batman if he's not shooting Clayface. I never asked about this, idk if it takes 2 hits for batman to kill Clayface or if he's just not able to kill Clayface at all. If he wants to get to me he has to get through Clayface first.
I don't want townies to get killed so let's kill hugo first kk?


palmar, listen to this man.

also, I would have won the bet :D


well just think about my situation. What should I have said instead? "Yeah you'd probably win the bet" ? :p
Still I'm not going to die tonight. I want DocH to survive this night and I'm going to kill Hugo ezpz.


i know i know, but you talked way tooo much, this was meant to be kept secret.

how are you killing hugo? ultimate joker skill?
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 12:05 GMT
#2155
On February 11 2012 21:05 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 21:02 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 11 2012 21:01 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 11 2012 20:57 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Batman can't claim.


He can't claim batman, but he can claim all other stuff. again, a DT claim would result in RB => radfield is not third imo

On February 11 2012 20:57 Toadesstern wrote:
DocH is clayface. Batman can't penetrate Clayface = I am safe for tonight.
Also I'd be willing to help batman if he's not shooting Clayface. I never asked about this, idk if it takes 2 hits for batman to kill Clayface or if he's just not able to kill Clayface at all. If he wants to get to me he has to get through Clayface first.
I don't want townies to get killed so let's kill hugo first kk?


palmar, listen to this man.

also, I would have won the bet :D


well just think about my situation. What should I have said instead? "Yeah you'd probably win the bet" ? :p
Still I'm not going to die tonight. I want DocH to survive this night and I'm going to kill Hugo ezpz.


i know i know, but you talked way tooo much, this was meant to be kept secret.

how are you killing hugo? ultimate joker skill?


My bad play on day 1 led to all of this happening but it was probably necessary to keep me from being lynched and I think it's worth demonstrating that Palmar is a habitual liar in this game. So is Kurumi.
RIP Aaliyah
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 11 2012 12:05 GMT
#2156
On February 11 2012 21:05 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 21:02 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 11 2012 21:01 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 11 2012 20:57 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Batman can't claim.


He can't claim batman, but he can claim all other stuff. again, a DT claim would result in RB => radfield is not third imo

On February 11 2012 20:57 Toadesstern wrote:
DocH is clayface. Batman can't penetrate Clayface = I am safe for tonight.
Also I'd be willing to help batman if he's not shooting Clayface. I never asked about this, idk if it takes 2 hits for batman to kill Clayface or if he's just not able to kill Clayface at all. If he wants to get to me he has to get through Clayface first.
I don't want townies to get killed so let's kill hugo first kk?


palmar, listen to this man.

also, I would have won the bet :D


well just think about my situation. What should I have said instead? "Yeah you'd probably win the bet" ? :p
Still I'm not going to die tonight. I want DocH to survive this night and I'm going to kill Hugo ezpz.


i know i know, but you talked way tooo much, this was meant to be kept secret.

how are you killing hugo? ultimate joker skill?


It's a secretz. When I said "I am a VT from now on" I lied :3
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2012 12:06 GMT
#2157
This is relevant to the game.

[image loading]
Computer says mafia
Adam4167
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia1426 Posts
February 11 2012 12:07 GMT
#2158
What if they're both 3rd party and batman decided to shoot at catwoman.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 11 2012 12:07 GMT
#2159
On February 11 2012 21:06 Palmar wrote:
This is relevant to the game.

[image loading]

It's a cake!
Can I have it?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 12:07 GMT
#2160
Kurumi, are you accusing me and toadesstern of both being scum and liars?

Y/N
RIP Aaliyah
Prev 1 106 107 108 109 110 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33106
Calm 5220
Bisu 2588
Jaedong 1100
Horang2 608
BeSt 471
Rush 423
Larva 406
Soma 391
Stork 342
[ Show more ]
Light 254
Snow 182
ZerO 169
Zeus 160
Free 116
Mind 109
910 106
Barracks 79
Liquid`Ret 54
Sea.KH 50
Killer 42
Hyun 40
Shinee 35
Trap 34
ToSsGirL 31
Terrorterran 29
Bale 23
sorry 22
Aegong 21
Rock 19
Hm[arnc] 19
Sexy 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8187
XaKoH 430
Counter-Strike
fl0m4437
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Other Games
singsing2315
hiko920
B2W.Neo595
Mlord379
DeMusliM210
mouzStarbuck205
Hui .179
Livibee164
FrodaN121
RotterdaM106
QueenE77
Trikslyr75
KnowMe61
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile1127
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3952
• Jankos2363
• TFBlade604
Other Games
• Shiphtur626
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
18h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
Patches Events
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.