• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:42
CEST 17:42
KST 00:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War195.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10779 users

BC's Arkham City - Page 109

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 212 Next
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 11 2012 12:09 GMT
#2161
On February 11 2012 21:07 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Kurumi, are you accusing me and toadesstern of both being scum and liars?

Y/N

No, I think You're town and there's no point in claiming otherwise. Although, Toad is a liar. He's still Town, like Schworz. I can't understand how You pull those things off guys, this game is going to be known as Jubjub Paradise.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 11 2012 12:09 GMT
#2162
On February 11 2012 21:07 Adam4167 wrote:
What if they're both 3rd party and batman decided to shoot at catwoman.


i hate to repeat myself, but whatever.

you would not claim dt as third, because you'll get RBed by scum. you don't want that.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 11 2012 12:10 GMT
#2163
On February 11 2012 21:07 Adam4167 wrote:
What if they're both 3rd party and batman decided to shoot at catwoman.


could be.
Also we don't need to to talk more DocH. Kurumi clearly is town and you're behaving like Schworz n1.
Batman can't kill me tonight, that's fine. The only problem here is that mafia wants to see me dead as well because an immortal confirmed townie is pretty awesome. I'd say they're going to help badman tonight and will shoot you with all they got so that batman can kill me next night.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 11 2012 12:11 GMT
#2164
On February 11 2012 21:10 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 21:07 Adam4167 wrote:
What if they're both 3rd party and batman decided to shoot at catwoman.


could be.
Also we don't need to to talk more DocH. Kurumi clearly is town and you're behaving like Schworz n1.
Batman can't kill me tonight, that's fine. The only problem here is that mafia wants to see me dead as well because an immortal confirmed townie is pretty awesome. I'd say they're going to help badman tonight and will shoot you with all they got so that batman can kill me next night.

Say You want mercy
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 11 2012 12:11 GMT
#2165
On February 11 2012 21:09 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 21:07 Adam4167 wrote:
What if they're both 3rd party and batman decided to shoot at catwoman.


i hate to repeat myself, but whatever.

you would not claim dt as third, because you'll get RBed by scum. you don't want that.


well with like 10 blue claimes on d1/n1/d2 I don't think he's that afraid of being RB'ed as batman, even if he claimes DT. So idk.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 12:12 GMT
#2166
On February 11 2012 21:09 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 21:07 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Kurumi, are you accusing me and toadesstern of both being scum and liars?

Y/N

No, I think You're town and there's no point in claiming otherwise. Although, Toad is a liar. He's still Town, like Schworz. I can't understand how You pull those things off guys, this game is going to be known as Jubjub Paradise.

Okay.

I still think you're scum. Maybe I'll find a better case in the meantime, I'm too tired to go filter hunting right now. Just from my gut I feel mega uncomfortable about lurking BM, Palmar, and rG.

Palmar is either third party or scum in my opinion unless he has some genius plan that I am just too dumb to see, which he would probably agree with.

DT's don't waste your time on me or Toades for further confirmation, don't waste it on people who made claims with no CC.
RIP Aaliyah
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 12:13 GMT
#2167
On February 11 2012 21:10 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 21:07 Adam4167 wrote:
What if they're both 3rd party and batman decided to shoot at catwoman.


could be.
Also we don't need to to talk more DocH. Kurumi clearly is town and you're behaving like Schworz n1.
Batman can't kill me tonight, that's fine. The only problem here is that mafia wants to see me dead as well because an immortal confirmed townie is pretty awesome. I'd say they're going to help badman tonight and will shoot you with all they got so that batman can kill me next night.


Kurumi seems to have some understanding with you, which is why I didn't push Palmar. I suppose I could just be a monumentally bad scumhunter but that doesn't change my perspective on his Day 1 playing.
RIP Aaliyah
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 11 2012 12:13 GMT
#2168
On February 11 2012 21:12 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 21:09 Kurumi wrote:
On February 11 2012 21:07 DoctorHelvetica wrote:
Kurumi, are you accusing me and toadesstern of both being scum and liars?

Y/N

No, I think You're town and there's no point in claiming otherwise. Although, Toad is a liar. He's still Town, like Schworz. I can't understand how You pull those things off guys, this game is going to be known as Jubjub Paradise.

Okay.

I still think you're scum. Maybe I'll find a better case in the meantime, I'm too tired to go filter hunting right now. Just from my gut I feel mega uncomfortable about lurking BM, Palmar, and rG.

Palmar is either third party or scum in my opinion unless he has some genius plan that I am just too dumb to see, which he would probably agree with.

DT's don't waste your time on me or Toades for further confirmation, don't waste it on people who made claims with no CC.

I'll just have Toad beg mercy and we'll move onto the next step.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 11 2012 12:14 GMT
#2169
On February 11 2012 21:11 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 21:10 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 11 2012 21:07 Adam4167 wrote:
What if they're both 3rd party and batman decided to shoot at catwoman.


could be.
Also we don't need to to talk more DocH. Kurumi clearly is town and you're behaving like Schworz n1.
Batman can't kill me tonight, that's fine. The only problem here is that mafia wants to see me dead as well because an immortal confirmed townie is pretty awesome. I'd say they're going to help badman tonight and will shoot you with all they got so that batman can kill me next night.

Say You want mercy


why should I? Batman is going to shoot me tonight, will find out I can't be killed by his shots and that's about it. Batman has all the information he needs to know. He can't kill Clayface. He's not going to lay a finger on me as long as Clayface is still alive.
If DocH dies we're lynching Palmar. If both of us survive and I'm immortal for another night we're lynching someone like chaoser or whatever.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 11 2012 12:14 GMT
#2170
On February 11 2012 21:11 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 21:09 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 11 2012 21:07 Adam4167 wrote:
What if they're both 3rd party and batman decided to shoot at catwoman.


i hate to repeat myself, but whatever.

you would not claim dt as third, because you'll get RBed by scum. you don't want that.


well with like 10 blue claimes on d1/n1/d2 I don't think he's that afraid of being RB'ed as batman, even if he claimes DT. So idk.


if I was scum, I'd RB rad right now and I believe he will be. He is the only DT who claimed and he had already a correct red check.

Also, what is his motive to claim DT without having any votes on him.

No, I don't believe rad is third.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
February 11 2012 12:15 GMT
#2171
On February 11 2012 21:14 Toadesstern wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 21:11 Kurumi wrote:
On February 11 2012 21:10 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 11 2012 21:07 Adam4167 wrote:
What if they're both 3rd party and batman decided to shoot at catwoman.


could be.
Also we don't need to to talk more DocH. Kurumi clearly is town and you're behaving like Schworz n1.
Batman can't kill me tonight, that's fine. The only problem here is that mafia wants to see me dead as well because an immortal confirmed townie is pretty awesome. I'd say they're going to help badman tonight and will shoot you with all they got so that batman can kill me next night.

Say You want mercy


why should I? Batman is going to shoot me tonight, will find out I can't be killed by his shots and that's about it. Batman has all the information he needs to know. He can't kill Clayface. He's not going to lay a finger on me as long as Clayface is still alive.
If DocH dies we're lynching Palmar. If both of us survive and I'm immortal for another night we're lynching someone like chaoser or whatever.

Say You want mercy.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 11 2012 12:16 GMT
#2172
On February 11 2012 21:14 Jayjay54 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 21:11 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 11 2012 21:09 Jayjay54 wrote:
On February 11 2012 21:07 Adam4167 wrote:
What if they're both 3rd party and batman decided to shoot at catwoman.


i hate to repeat myself, but whatever.

you would not claim dt as third, because you'll get RBed by scum. you don't want that.


well with like 10 blue claimes on d1/n1/d2 I don't think he's that afraid of being RB'ed as batman, even if he claimes DT. So idk.


if I was scum, I'd RB rad right now and I believe he will be. He is the only DT who claimed and he had already a correct red check.

Also, what is his motive to claim DT without having any votes on him.

No, I don't believe rad is third.

If that's what you believe to be true and Palmar got to be thirdparty and yeah it makes sense. I'm just not sure yet.
I'd say Mafia is going to RB me tonight because they can't afford losing Hugo.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
DoctorHelvetica
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States15034 Posts
February 11 2012 12:16 GMT
#2173
I thinkt he scum should just say who they are to make this less stressful for all of us
RIP Aaliyah
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 11 2012 12:16 GMT
#2174
On February 11 2012 21:15 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2012 21:14 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 11 2012 21:11 Kurumi wrote:
On February 11 2012 21:10 Toadesstern wrote:
On February 11 2012 21:07 Adam4167 wrote:
What if they're both 3rd party and batman decided to shoot at catwoman.


could be.
Also we don't need to to talk more DocH. Kurumi clearly is town and you're behaving like Schworz n1.
Batman can't kill me tonight, that's fine. The only problem here is that mafia wants to see me dead as well because an immortal confirmed townie is pretty awesome. I'd say they're going to help badman tonight and will shoot you with all they got so that batman can kill me next night.

Say You want mercy


why should I? Batman is going to shoot me tonight, will find out I can't be killed by his shots and that's about it. Batman has all the information he needs to know. He can't kill Clayface. He's not going to lay a finger on me as long as Clayface is still alive.
If DocH dies we're lynching Palmar. If both of us survive and I'm immortal for another night we're lynching someone like chaoser or whatever.

Say You want mercy.


don't tell me you're the Batman and Palmar is CW. Either way I don't see a reason to say so.
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 11 2012 12:19 GMT
#2175
Also since to whoever is batman, Try and find hugo first. Do you really think I'd claim Two-Face as Joker (remember CW penetrates hits as well) if my immortality claim isn't true? I don't care what you're doing but two people looking for Hugo will fasten this up a little and if you end up shooting me that'll be only me searching Hugo for tonight...
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
February 11 2012 13:11 GMT
#2176
we'll find out how immortal you are tomorrow toad. I think you're scum and faking it.
Computer says mafia
Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 11 2012 13:11 GMT
#2177
Some of you guys need to shut up allready. And especially you JayJay, are you scum or just really stupid? Fishing for blues and outing blues like you do.

Tunkeg
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
Norway1235 Posts
February 11 2012 13:14 GMT
#2178
On February 11 2012 22:11 Tunkeg wrote:
Some of you guys need to shut up allready. And especially you JayJay, are you scum or just really stupid? Fishing for blues and outing blues like you do.



Some breadcrumbs are obviously meant for just some people to understand, and if by some chance others catch on to it they should keep their fucking mouths shut. Those who have breadcrumbed will come forth with them eventually, no need for people to be clever and explaining breadcrumbs to everyone...
Toadesstern
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Germany16350 Posts
February 11 2012 13:17 GMT
#2179
On February 11 2012 22:11 Palmar wrote:
we'll find out how immortal you are tomorrow toad. I think you're scum and faking it.


fine with me, as long as you shoot me and won't force us to lynch clayface I'm fine with helping you.
We can talk about killing me once Hugo is dead or you seriousy fear that we might win this outright (doubt that with 6 mafias alive). Also since I'm not sure if it's you, rad or Kurumi right now you shouldn't be to afraid that we're going to lynch batman to protect me.
We're not going to sacrifice a couple of blues just to maybe find Batman so that Joker is saved :p
<Elem> >toad in charge of judging lewdness <Elem> how bad can it be <Elem> also wew, that is actually p lewd.
Jayjay54
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Germany2296 Posts
February 11 2012 13:24 GMT
#2180
On February 11 2012 22:11 Tunkeg wrote:
Some of you guys need to shut up allready. And especially you JayJay, are you scum or just really stupid? Fishing for blues and outing blues like you do.



eeeexcuse me?

If you look through my filter you'll find like 5 posts telling toad and docH to shutthe hell up talking. You'll also find some posts where I deflect other bluehunting (layabout) by saying that this is bound to be kept secret.

I just cleared everything up (e.g. why I know that this is legit) when the Doc posted that toad is joker. And I 100% agree that the joker claim is unnecessary as fuck.

If you don't follow the thread, don't call others stupid.
Things are laid back in Unidenland. And may the road ahead be lid with dreams and tomorrows. Which are lid with dreams. Also.
Prev 1 107 108 109 110 111 212 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33106
Calm 5220
Bisu 2588
Jaedong 1100
Horang2 608
BeSt 471
Rush 423
Larva 406
Soma 391
Stork 342
[ Show more ]
Light 254
Snow 182
ZerO 169
Zeus 160
Free 116
Mind 109
910 106
Barracks 79
Liquid`Ret 54
Sea.KH 50
Killer 42
Hyun 40
Shinee 35
Trap 34
ToSsGirL 31
Terrorterran 29
Bale 23
sorry 22
Aegong 21
Rock 19
Hm[arnc] 19
Sexy 13
Sacsri 10
Noble 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8187
XaKoH 430
Counter-Strike
fl0m4437
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes568
Other Games
singsing2315
hiko920
B2W.Neo595
Mlord379
DeMusliM210
mouzStarbuck205
Hui .179
Livibee164
FrodaN121
RotterdaM106
QueenE77
Trikslyr75
KnowMe61
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)16
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile1127
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix15
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3952
• Jankos2363
• TFBlade604
Other Games
• Shiphtur626
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 18m
Big Brain Bouts
18h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
Patches Events
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.