• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:52
CEST 23:52
KST 06:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8387 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 84

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 185 Next
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 03 2011 19:59 GMT
#1661
Here's the first part of my reads:

# Torte de Lini: Scum
+ Show Spoiler +
He has contributed literally nothing to the town. Most of his posts have been asking questions, and playing the noob card. I see this as an attempt at thread derailment, as well as trying to find an excuse to lurk without needing to give his thoughts. He was also fingered as mafia, several times in the thread, most notably by deskcaress, at the end of the night.
On June 03 2011 03:18 deskscaress wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2011 09:46 deskscaress wrote:
hey deconduo, assuming sinani is telling the truth and he will try to revive BC, what will happen to BC is he is revived AFTER bum is killed? is his "retirement" clause then null since he had nothing to do with bum's death?

my idea:
don't kill sinani tonight
lynch bum tomorrow
resurrect BC tomorrow night via killing sinani
boom, BC is back with no clauses to put him away

either way i think we should lynch bum tomorrow because he is not town. sorry bum


quoting this because if deconduo answered it, i missed it, and i honestly think this is a better course of action then bringing back BC if that means we need to keep a CONFIRMED NON-TOWN alive

also, as an update on Torte De Lini who claimed last night that he couldn't post any more (i hypothesized that this was likely a soft-claim on a posting restriction, kurumi adamantly stated it was just IRL obligations), he has posted 13 times on TL.net since then, with 0 in this thread.

DING DING DING SCUMBELL IS RINGING, I WANT AN EXPLANATION


This, combined with the fact that my shot on sinani was redirected to deskscaress, lead me to conclude, that Torte de Lini, is most likely scum.


# Kurumi: Serial Killer
+ Show Spoiler +
He claimed it, so I see no reason for him to be lying. It was a bad claim, and I don't see why he did it, but I’m inclined to believe him. Call out his hits for him, and if he doesn’t follow through, you lynch him dead. If he refuses or shows any resistance to following town directives, kill him. Besides that, he’s useless due to his alignment.


# Amber[LighT]: Town
+ Show Spoiler +
He’s a dog. He’s also a dog who looks like he’s trying to help town. It’s hard to actually get a read on him when his communication is so restricted, but I get the feeling he’s town. Check him with a detective to be sure.


# Jackal58 : Town
+ Show Spoiler +
His big post during the night is probably the single best thing that’s been posted this entire game. He’s trying to get the town back on track, and knock some sense into the 90% of town that made day 1 useless. He’s green.


# DropBear: Town
+ Show Spoiler +
He’s been one of the only people I’ve seen who’s actually been contributing in a meaningful way. He’s not afraid to speak his mind, and from what I’ve seen, has actually done a bit of analysis, and not much name calling.


# Barundar: No Read
+ Show Spoiler +
He has like 4 posts, seriously. Get more active.


# sinani206: Town
+ Show Spoiler +
I personally believe his claim that he’ll bring back BC. Also, his posting smells of unsure green to me. If he were scum, he’d have a lot more direction and focus. This leads me to believe he’s green.


# Mataza: Town
+ Show Spoiler +
Maybe I’m biased here, but he feels like one of the only people who’s using his head and actually realizes there’s (since you guys love throwing this word around) confirmed anti-town, one of whom is scum, just traipsing around. He’s actually using his head, and not jumping on a bandwagon. Actually looks the greenest to me right now.


# redFF: Scum
+ Show Spoiler +
From his nonsensical claim Day 1, to pushing bad lynches, tunneling, and worthlessly arguing, redFF has done more harm than good to town, from what I can see. Now, on Day 2, he is one of the staunchest proponents for my lynch, and I’ll bet you right now, that he’s doing it to look pro-town, and will bring it up that way later in the game that he fought so hard for a DT check, even if it was wrong. There’s also another point to be made. He constantly calls out for town to analyze, yet does no work himself. You judge people by their actions, not by their intents, and redFF has only taken actions which harm the town, leading me to label him as scum. If he’s town, he might as well stop posting, because he’s not doing anything to help.


# bumatlarge: Scum
+ Show Spoiler +
He’s scum. no ifs, ands, or buts.

you gotta dance
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 03 2011 20:02 GMT
#1662
DB, I didn't add anyone to my mason circle, I attempted to add Palmar but failed because I was role blocked. I started with a random member day one, I got Kurumi.
Moderator
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 03 2011 20:12 GMT
#1663
On June 04 2011 05:02 GMarshal wrote:
DB, I didn't add anyone to my mason circle, I attempted to add Palmar but failed because I was role blocked. I started with a random member day one, I got Kurumi.


Does your kill go through bullet-proof? You should probably off Kurumi tonight then, to lower anti-town KP. I really don't get that people want to keep him around, and that they think they can control his KP.
you gotta dance
chaos13
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada885 Posts
June 03 2011 20:14 GMT
#1664
To clear up some confusion about myself and Palmar:

Palmar said he wanted to "check what he would flip", meaning he shot Varpulis. I misinterpreted this to mean that he used a role power to check what I would flip on death. Since I'll flip green on death, I took this to mean that Palmar was scum, because only scum/SK would want to kill a green. I then called for a day vig to hit me so that Palmar's lie would be revealed. However, I am now clear on what he meant, and retract my previous statements about vig hits and Palmar being scum.

I'm clearer on GMarshal today after re-examining things. I think it is unlikely you are scum.

redFF voted me so we can PM each other for today.
Eternalmisfit
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States643 Posts
June 03 2011 20:19 GMT
#1665


Eternalmisfit- he seems to refuse to commit to accusations, at all. this post really stands out to me as he gives plenty of opinions, but fails to accuse anyone, instead he casts doubt on everyone, thats the kind of play I would expect to see from mafia trying to sow dissent. This post is a clear example of "leading" without contributing, role action lists need specific names and reasons rather than "follow this guy's list"



I am seriously laughing on this analysis. GMarshal, be more of a hypocrite please.

In 2 days of posting, you have never posted any analysis on suspicion apart from me on bogus reasons. You didn't vote on Day1. And then you accuse me of failing to commit. In fact, in more than half the reads you posted in the wall-of-text post, you claim 'might be scum' or 'might be town'.

And second reason of 'leading around', I am sorry I am not vet enough to have the authority to decide who the exact targets are (and it's not like people here follow my suggestions of not blowing half the town up by mishits). But considering 'vets' like you, Barundar, kita and others aren't interested in even posting about night actions, I thought it might be a good idea to provide some insight for people with the roles instead of going gung-ho over vigi-hits. Also, I clearly said to use BC's zodiac list since he is a confirmed townie (cant get more specific than that).

Again, the very same can be said of you on Day1 where you twice asked questions without answers them yourselves.

It's nice to see being accused of being scum on the basis of totally content-less arguments most of which is applicable to you too.
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
June 03 2011 20:22 GMT
#1666
Updated a few things in the OP. Also I'm going to be busy enough over the next three days, so if you could send any questions to BrownBear as well as myself that would be great.
Eternalmisfit
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States643 Posts
June 03 2011 20:29 GMT
#1667
In case people miss it, here's the major change in OP:


There are:
12 - 20 Townies Remaining
4 - 8 Mafia Remaining
1 - 5 3rd Party Remaining

Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
June 03 2011 20:32 GMT
#1668
Voting wiggles for obvious reasons. After that we should lynch bum asap.

I have changed my mind on us killing sinani to revive bc. The main reason I have changed my mind is because I think there is a good chance we have no medic type roles. Node was by far the most pro town veteran left so for him not to have been protected either our medics are completely incompetent or we don't have any.

If we have no medics and we revive bc he will be alive 1 day before he is killed. But as long as sinani is alive we have a close to confirmed townie (really the only plausible way for sinani to be mafia is if I am also mafia and we both lied about what his role actually does) who the mafia can't kill. That is only going to get stronger the longer the game goes on.
Moderator
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 03 2011 20:35 GMT
#1669
Did I miss where Tackster got modkilled? The OP says he's dead but I didn't see anything about that
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 03 2011 20:37 GMT
#1670
On June 04 2011 05:35 Rean wrote:
Did I miss where Tackster got modkilled? The OP says he's dead but I didn't see anything about that

Yeah.. What's his flip lol? Did Torte post at Night?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-03 20:41:45
June 03 2011 20:40 GMT
#1671
On June 04 2011 05:35 Rean wrote:
Did I miss where Tackster got modkilled? The OP says he's dead but I didn't see anything about that


He has a family emergency and won't be around for a week or two so he asked me to be removed. He said it in the thread as well AFAIK.

For clarity:

Tackster has been removed.

You are the Woman. During the day, your vote does not count. You must also make one sandwich per night. The player who is given the sandwich will be too busy eating the next day and their vote will not count either.
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 03 2011 20:41 GMT
#1672
On June 04 2011 05:29 Eternalmisfit wrote:
In case people miss it, here's the major change in OP:

Show nested quote +

There are:
12 - 20 Townies Remaining
4 - 8 Mafia Remaining
1 - 5 3rd Party Remaining


That's what I was just looking at.
If we add up the right column we arrive at our starting total.
If we have 8 scum town had best have some massive fucking firepower and the brains to put it on target.
If we have 8 scum their strongest weapon is their ability to lynch us.
If we have 5 3rd party would it be safe to assume 3 assassins?
Just thinking out loud.

Mr. Wiggles. I applaud your spirited defense. However I do believe you are the only person here to win a game as an SK. Your ability to put a spin on shit is amazing. You may be town. But I doubt it. I'm voting for you anyways.
Life can only kill you once.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 03 2011 20:49 GMT
#1673
34-1-7-1=25 people left,right? 20-4-1? 18-6-1? 17-4-3? I can't imagine amount of 3rd party roles being more than 3. 11-8-1? Nah,there can't be 8 mafia left lol. We nailed one scum,one scum on the plate,second as dessert. Starting amount of scum(my guess) was 6(with mole),after Night 1 they have 5 scum left,after this day it will be 4 scum left. After Night 2 hopefully 3 scum left.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 03 2011 20:52 GMT
#1674
Yeah Gm sacrifice Kurumi tnight please. Once again nobody listen to Wiggles. If he flips town(lol) then we can go back and take a look at his stuff but otherwise just randomly accusing people is getting him nowhere.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 03 2011 20:54 GMT
#1675
On June 04 2011 04:59 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Here's the first part of my reads:

# Torte de Lini: Scum
+ Show Spoiler +
He has contributed literally nothing to the town. Most of his posts have been asking questions, and playing the noob card. I see this as an attempt at thread derailment, as well as trying to find an excuse to lurk without needing to give his thoughts. He was also fingered as mafia, several times in the thread, most notably by deskcaress, at the end of the night.
On June 03 2011 03:18 deskscaress wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2011 09:46 deskscaress wrote:
hey deconduo, assuming sinani is telling the truth and he will try to revive BC, what will happen to BC is he is revived AFTER bum is killed? is his "retirement" clause then null since he had nothing to do with bum's death?

my idea:
don't kill sinani tonight
lynch bum tomorrow
resurrect BC tomorrow night via killing sinani
boom, BC is back with no clauses to put him away

either way i think we should lynch bum tomorrow because he is not town. sorry bum


quoting this because if deconduo answered it, i missed it, and i honestly think this is a better course of action then bringing back BC if that means we need to keep a CONFIRMED NON-TOWN alive

also, as an update on Torte De Lini who claimed last night that he couldn't post any more (i hypothesized that this was likely a soft-claim on a posting restriction, kurumi adamantly stated it was just IRL obligations), he has posted 13 times on TL.net since then, with 0 in this thread.

DING DING DING SCUMBELL IS RINGING, I WANT AN EXPLANATION


This, combined with the fact that my shot on sinani was redirected to deskscaress, lead me to conclude, that Torte de Lini, is most likely scum.


# Kurumi: Serial Killer
+ Show Spoiler +
He claimed it, so I see no reason for him to be lying. It was a bad claim, and I don't see why he did it, but I’m inclined to believe him. Call out his hits for him, and if he doesn’t follow through, you lynch him dead. If he refuses or shows any resistance to following town directives, kill him. Besides that, he’s useless due to his alignment.


# Amber[LighT]: Town
+ Show Spoiler +
He’s a dog. He’s also a dog who looks like he’s trying to help town. It’s hard to actually get a read on him when his communication is so restricted, but I get the feeling he’s town. Check him with a detective to be sure.


# Jackal58 : Town
+ Show Spoiler +
His big post during the night is probably the single best thing that’s been posted this entire game. He’s trying to get the town back on track, and knock some sense into the 90% of town that made day 1 useless. He’s green.


# DropBear: Town
+ Show Spoiler +
He’s been one of the only people I’ve seen who’s actually been contributing in a meaningful way. He’s not afraid to speak his mind, and from what I’ve seen, has actually done a bit of analysis, and not much name calling.


# Barundar: No Read
+ Show Spoiler +
He has like 4 posts, seriously. Get more active.


# sinani206: Town
+ Show Spoiler +
I personally believe his claim that he’ll bring back BC. Also, his posting smells of unsure green to me. If he were scum, he’d have a lot more direction and focus. This leads me to believe he’s green.


# Mataza: Town
+ Show Spoiler +
Maybe I’m biased here, but he feels like one of the only people who’s using his head and actually realizes there’s (since you guys love throwing this word around) confirmed anti-town, one of whom is scum, just traipsing around. He’s actually using his head, and not jumping on a bandwagon. Actually looks the greenest to me right now.


# redFF: Scum
+ Show Spoiler +
From his nonsensical claim Day 1, to pushing bad lynches, tunneling, and worthlessly arguing, redFF has done more harm than good to town, from what I can see. Now, on Day 2, he is one of the staunchest proponents for my lynch, and I’ll bet you right now, that he’s doing it to look pro-town, and will bring it up that way later in the game that he fought so hard for a DT check, even if it was wrong. There’s also another point to be made. He constantly calls out for town to analyze, yet does no work himself. You judge people by their actions, not by their intents, and redFF has only taken actions which harm the town, leading me to label him as scum. If he’s town, he might as well stop posting, because he’s not doing anything to help.


# bumatlarge: Scum
+ Show Spoiler +
He’s scum. no ifs, ands, or buts.


Does not compute. scum.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 03 2011 21:07 GMT
#1676
On June 04 2011 05:54 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 04:59 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Here's the first part of my reads:

# Torte de Lini: Scum
+ Show Spoiler +
He has contributed literally nothing to the town. Most of his posts have been asking questions, and playing the noob card. I see this as an attempt at thread derailment, as well as trying to find an excuse to lurk without needing to give his thoughts. He was also fingered as mafia, several times in the thread, most notably by deskcaress, at the end of the night.
On June 03 2011 03:18 deskscaress wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2011 09:46 deskscaress wrote:
hey deconduo, assuming sinani is telling the truth and he will try to revive BC, what will happen to BC is he is revived AFTER bum is killed? is his "retirement" clause then null since he had nothing to do with bum's death?

my idea:
don't kill sinani tonight
lynch bum tomorrow
resurrect BC tomorrow night via killing sinani
boom, BC is back with no clauses to put him away

either way i think we should lynch bum tomorrow because he is not town. sorry bum


quoting this because if deconduo answered it, i missed it, and i honestly think this is a better course of action then bringing back BC if that means we need to keep a CONFIRMED NON-TOWN alive

also, as an update on Torte De Lini who claimed last night that he couldn't post any more (i hypothesized that this was likely a soft-claim on a posting restriction, kurumi adamantly stated it was just IRL obligations), he has posted 13 times on TL.net since then, with 0 in this thread.

DING DING DING SCUMBELL IS RINGING, I WANT AN EXPLANATION


This, combined with the fact that my shot on sinani was redirected to deskscaress, lead me to conclude, that Torte de Lini, is most likely scum.


# Kurumi: Serial Killer
+ Show Spoiler +
He claimed it, so I see no reason for him to be lying. It was a bad claim, and I don't see why he did it, but I’m inclined to believe him. Call out his hits for him, and if he doesn’t follow through, you lynch him dead. If he refuses or shows any resistance to following town directives, kill him. Besides that, he’s useless due to his alignment.


# Amber[LighT]: Town
+ Show Spoiler +
He’s a dog. He’s also a dog who looks like he’s trying to help town. It’s hard to actually get a read on him when his communication is so restricted, but I get the feeling he’s town. Check him with a detective to be sure.


# Jackal58 : Town
+ Show Spoiler +
His big post during the night is probably the single best thing that’s been posted this entire game. He’s trying to get the town back on track, and knock some sense into the 90% of town that made day 1 useless. He’s green.


# DropBear: Town
+ Show Spoiler +
He’s been one of the only people I’ve seen who’s actually been contributing in a meaningful way. He’s not afraid to speak his mind, and from what I’ve seen, has actually done a bit of analysis, and not much name calling.


# Barundar: No Read
+ Show Spoiler +
He has like 4 posts, seriously. Get more active.


# sinani206: Town
+ Show Spoiler +
I personally believe his claim that he’ll bring back BC. Also, his posting smells of unsure green to me. If he were scum, he’d have a lot more direction and focus. This leads me to believe he’s green.


# Mataza: Town
+ Show Spoiler +
Maybe I’m biased here, but he feels like one of the only people who’s using his head and actually realizes there’s (since you guys love throwing this word around) confirmed anti-town, one of whom is scum, just traipsing around. He’s actually using his head, and not jumping on a bandwagon. Actually looks the greenest to me right now.


# redFF: Scum
+ Show Spoiler +
From his nonsensical claim Day 1, to pushing bad lynches, tunneling, and worthlessly arguing, redFF has done more harm than good to town, from what I can see. Now, on Day 2, he is one of the staunchest proponents for my lynch, and I’ll bet you right now, that he’s doing it to look pro-town, and will bring it up that way later in the game that he fought so hard for a DT check, even if it was wrong. There’s also another point to be made. He constantly calls out for town to analyze, yet does no work himself. You judge people by their actions, not by their intents, and redFF has only taken actions which harm the town, leading me to label him as scum. If he’s town, he might as well stop posting, because he’s not doing anything to help.


# bumatlarge: Scum
+ Show Spoiler +
He’s scum. no ifs, ands, or buts.


Does not compute. scum.

Are You a computer? @_@
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 03 2011 21:18 GMT
#1677
On June 04 2011 06:07 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 05:54 Kenpachi wrote:
On June 04 2011 04:59 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Here's the first part of my reads:

# Torte de Lini: Scum
+ Show Spoiler +
He has contributed literally nothing to the town. Most of his posts have been asking questions, and playing the noob card. I see this as an attempt at thread derailment, as well as trying to find an excuse to lurk without needing to give his thoughts. He was also fingered as mafia, several times in the thread, most notably by deskcaress, at the end of the night.
On June 03 2011 03:18 deskscaress wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2011 09:46 deskscaress wrote:
hey deconduo, assuming sinani is telling the truth and he will try to revive BC, what will happen to BC is he is revived AFTER bum is killed? is his "retirement" clause then null since he had nothing to do with bum's death?

my idea:
don't kill sinani tonight
lynch bum tomorrow
resurrect BC tomorrow night via killing sinani
boom, BC is back with no clauses to put him away

either way i think we should lynch bum tomorrow because he is not town. sorry bum


quoting this because if deconduo answered it, i missed it, and i honestly think this is a better course of action then bringing back BC if that means we need to keep a CONFIRMED NON-TOWN alive

also, as an update on Torte De Lini who claimed last night that he couldn't post any more (i hypothesized that this was likely a soft-claim on a posting restriction, kurumi adamantly stated it was just IRL obligations), he has posted 13 times on TL.net since then, with 0 in this thread.

DING DING DING SCUMBELL IS RINGING, I WANT AN EXPLANATION


This, combined with the fact that my shot on sinani was redirected to deskscaress, lead me to conclude, that Torte de Lini, is most likely scum.


# Kurumi: Serial Killer
+ Show Spoiler +
He claimed it, so I see no reason for him to be lying. It was a bad claim, and I don't see why he did it, but I’m inclined to believe him. Call out his hits for him, and if he doesn’t follow through, you lynch him dead. If he refuses or shows any resistance to following town directives, kill him. Besides that, he’s useless due to his alignment.


# Amber[LighT]: Town
+ Show Spoiler +
He’s a dog. He’s also a dog who looks like he’s trying to help town. It’s hard to actually get a read on him when his communication is so restricted, but I get the feeling he’s town. Check him with a detective to be sure.


# Jackal58 : Town
+ Show Spoiler +
His big post during the night is probably the single best thing that’s been posted this entire game. He’s trying to get the town back on track, and knock some sense into the 90% of town that made day 1 useless. He’s green.


# DropBear: Town
+ Show Spoiler +
He’s been one of the only people I’ve seen who’s actually been contributing in a meaningful way. He’s not afraid to speak his mind, and from what I’ve seen, has actually done a bit of analysis, and not much name calling.


# Barundar: No Read
+ Show Spoiler +
He has like 4 posts, seriously. Get more active.


# sinani206: Town
+ Show Spoiler +
I personally believe his claim that he’ll bring back BC. Also, his posting smells of unsure green to me. If he were scum, he’d have a lot more direction and focus. This leads me to believe he’s green.


# Mataza: Town
+ Show Spoiler +
Maybe I’m biased here, but he feels like one of the only people who’s using his head and actually realizes there’s (since you guys love throwing this word around) confirmed anti-town, one of whom is scum, just traipsing around. He’s actually using his head, and not jumping on a bandwagon. Actually looks the greenest to me right now.


# redFF: Scum
+ Show Spoiler +
From his nonsensical claim Day 1, to pushing bad lynches, tunneling, and worthlessly arguing, redFF has done more harm than good to town, from what I can see. Now, on Day 2, he is one of the staunchest proponents for my lynch, and I’ll bet you right now, that he’s doing it to look pro-town, and will bring it up that way later in the game that he fought so hard for a DT check, even if it was wrong. There’s also another point to be made. He constantly calls out for town to analyze, yet does no work himself. You judge people by their actions, not by their intents, and redFF has only taken actions which harm the town, leading me to label him as scum. If he’s town, he might as well stop posting, because he’s not doing anything to help.


# bumatlarge: Scum
+ Show Spoiler +
He’s scum. no ifs, ands, or buts.


Does not compute. scum.

Are You a computer? @_@


He's not a computer, but it would be stupid to reveal his role right now. He should also stop lurking so much.
you gotta dance
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 03 2011 21:21 GMT
#1678
How do You know that Wiggles
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 03 2011 21:35 GMT
#1679
On June 04 2011 06:18 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 04 2011 06:07 Kurumi wrote:
On June 04 2011 05:54 Kenpachi wrote:
On June 04 2011 04:59 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Here's the first part of my reads:

# Torte de Lini: Scum
+ Show Spoiler +
He has contributed literally nothing to the town. Most of his posts have been asking questions, and playing the noob card. I see this as an attempt at thread derailment, as well as trying to find an excuse to lurk without needing to give his thoughts. He was also fingered as mafia, several times in the thread, most notably by deskcaress, at the end of the night.
On June 03 2011 03:18 deskscaress wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2011 09:46 deskscaress wrote:
hey deconduo, assuming sinani is telling the truth and he will try to revive BC, what will happen to BC is he is revived AFTER bum is killed? is his "retirement" clause then null since he had nothing to do with bum's death?

my idea:
don't kill sinani tonight
lynch bum tomorrow
resurrect BC tomorrow night via killing sinani
boom, BC is back with no clauses to put him away

either way i think we should lynch bum tomorrow because he is not town. sorry bum


quoting this because if deconduo answered it, i missed it, and i honestly think this is a better course of action then bringing back BC if that means we need to keep a CONFIRMED NON-TOWN alive

also, as an update on Torte De Lini who claimed last night that he couldn't post any more (i hypothesized that this was likely a soft-claim on a posting restriction, kurumi adamantly stated it was just IRL obligations), he has posted 13 times on TL.net since then, with 0 in this thread.

DING DING DING SCUMBELL IS RINGING, I WANT AN EXPLANATION


This, combined with the fact that my shot on sinani was redirected to deskscaress, lead me to conclude, that Torte de Lini, is most likely scum.


# Kurumi: Serial Killer
+ Show Spoiler +
He claimed it, so I see no reason for him to be lying. It was a bad claim, and I don't see why he did it, but I’m inclined to believe him. Call out his hits for him, and if he doesn’t follow through, you lynch him dead. If he refuses or shows any resistance to following town directives, kill him. Besides that, he’s useless due to his alignment.


# Amber[LighT]: Town
+ Show Spoiler +
He’s a dog. He’s also a dog who looks like he’s trying to help town. It’s hard to actually get a read on him when his communication is so restricted, but I get the feeling he’s town. Check him with a detective to be sure.


# Jackal58 : Town
+ Show Spoiler +
His big post during the night is probably the single best thing that’s been posted this entire game. He’s trying to get the town back on track, and knock some sense into the 90% of town that made day 1 useless. He’s green.


# DropBear: Town
+ Show Spoiler +
He’s been one of the only people I’ve seen who’s actually been contributing in a meaningful way. He’s not afraid to speak his mind, and from what I’ve seen, has actually done a bit of analysis, and not much name calling.


# Barundar: No Read
+ Show Spoiler +
He has like 4 posts, seriously. Get more active.


# sinani206: Town
+ Show Spoiler +
I personally believe his claim that he’ll bring back BC. Also, his posting smells of unsure green to me. If he were scum, he’d have a lot more direction and focus. This leads me to believe he’s green.


# Mataza: Town
+ Show Spoiler +
Maybe I’m biased here, but he feels like one of the only people who’s using his head and actually realizes there’s (since you guys love throwing this word around) confirmed anti-town, one of whom is scum, just traipsing around. He’s actually using his head, and not jumping on a bandwagon. Actually looks the greenest to me right now.


# redFF: Scum
+ Show Spoiler +
From his nonsensical claim Day 1, to pushing bad lynches, tunneling, and worthlessly arguing, redFF has done more harm than good to town, from what I can see. Now, on Day 2, he is one of the staunchest proponents for my lynch, and I’ll bet you right now, that he’s doing it to look pro-town, and will bring it up that way later in the game that he fought so hard for a DT check, even if it was wrong. There’s also another point to be made. He constantly calls out for town to analyze, yet does no work himself. You judge people by their actions, not by their intents, and redFF has only taken actions which harm the town, leading me to label him as scum. If he’s town, he might as well stop posting, because he’s not doing anything to help.


# bumatlarge: Scum
+ Show Spoiler +
He’s scum. no ifs, ands, or buts.


Does not compute. scum.

Are You a computer? @_@


He's not a computer, but it would be stupid to reveal his role right now. He should also stop lurking so much.

buffering.. buffering.. overflow. scum
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 03 2011 21:40 GMT
#1680
Dropbear, at least I agree with a bro that bumatlarge is a lying scumbag.

I feel ya
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O109
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 149
PiGStarcraft4
ViBE3
Nina 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14714
Dewaltoss 147
ZZZero.O 109
firebathero 99
Hyuk 87
Terrorterran 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm67
febbydoto57
League of Legends
Doublelift3854
Counter-Strike
Fnx 775
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6032
Other Games
summit1g6871
FrodaN2333
fl0m620
mouzStarbuck414
KnowMe258
ToD202
ArmadaUGS140
JimRising 108
Mew2King52
Railgan35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1139
BasetradeTV178
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 16
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
• Shiphtur214
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 9m
INu's Battles
14h 9m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 9m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 9m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 9m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.