• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:23
CEST 08:23
KST 15:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10172 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 185 Next
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
June 02 2011 21:40 GMT
#1441
On June 03 2011 06:34 Cthsazsa wrote:
GUYS!
I promise Wiggles is lying.
I created Desk's role and I specifically stated in the pm that I sent in that, "If you are killed, your killer's alignment is revealed to everyone".
I am begging you guys, please do not believe wiggles, we need to lynch him first before we kill anyone else as he is a Confirmed Scum

Mr. Wiggles,


If you created desks role, and you where scum, and you knew you had a framer, you would do it...
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 02 2011 21:40 GMT
#1442
A few things. People who picked my role, Tacksters, palmars and basically anyone else who claimed should confirm we are telling the truth if you are still alive.
deskscaress
Profile Joined May 2011
United States399 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-02 21:44:06
June 02 2011 21:40 GMT
#1443
aww
RIP me
gl town

with my last breath i curse zoidberg
[image loading]
would you ever miss it?
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 02 2011 21:41 GMT
#1444
Wiggles there is no way to "coincidentally" or "mistakenly" be identified as scum.
I even asked Dec if he was going to change my role, and he specifically said,

Its looks great to me One of the few roles I don't think I'll change at all.


This isn't a matter of not appearing scummy. You killed desk, and we are going to avenge his death with your blood
t(ツ)t
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
June 02 2011 21:41 GMT
#1445
Redff, you are manic.
Cut back on sugar and coffeine and then maybe I will pay attention to you again. Look at Visceras post, then look back at your own.

I am convinced you are innocent, but that doesn´t make you right.
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 02 2011 21:44 GMT
#1446
On June 03 2011 06:40 hiro protagonist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 06:34 Cthsazsa wrote:
GUYS!
I promise Wiggles is lying.
I created Desk's role and I specifically stated in the pm that I sent in that, "If you are killed, your killer's alignment is revealed to everyone".
I am begging you guys, please do not believe wiggles, we need to lynch him first before we kill anyone else as he is a Confirmed Scum

Mr. Wiggles,


If you created desks role, and you where scum, and you knew you had a framer, you would do it...





That is a HUGE wifom and a HUGE "what if". Why are you so easily defending him, scum?.

If someone kills Wiggles now, and he flips green, you guys will know I am scum.
But I promise you, the above will never happen.
t(ツ)t
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
June 02 2011 21:45 GMT
#1447
On June 03 2011 06:44 Cthsazsa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 06:40 hiro protagonist wrote:
On June 03 2011 06:34 Cthsazsa wrote:
GUYS!
I promise Wiggles is lying.
I created Desk's role and I specifically stated in the pm that I sent in that, "If you are killed, your killer's alignment is revealed to everyone".
I am begging you guys, please do not believe wiggles, we need to lynch him first before we kill anyone else as he is a Confirmed Scum

Mr. Wiggles,


If you created desks role, and you where scum, and you knew you had a framer, you would do it...





That is a HUGE wifom and a HUGE "what if". Why are you so easily defending him, scum?.

If someone kills Wiggles now, and he flips green, you guys will know I am scum.
But I promise you, the above will never happen.


because I know something you dont.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 02 2011 21:45 GMT
#1448
On June 03 2011 06:41 Cthsazsa wrote:
Wiggles there is no way to "coincidentally" or "mistakenly" be identified as scum.
I even asked Dec if he was going to change my role, and he specifically said,

Show nested quote +
Its looks great to me One of the few roles I don't think I'll change at all.


This isn't a matter of not appearing scummy. You killed desk, and we are going to avenge his death with your blood


Have you never heard of a framer?

Here's what a normal framer role looks like:
Framer

You have the power to change how one's alignment and role appears to any detective type actions performed on them that night. You may use it on one person per night and may not use it on yourself.


So, you're going to tell me, that in this set-up, with such crazy roles, there's no way that I could have shown up as red to a check, unless I was red?

I mean, even Sandroba's role was a framer type role, and you're saying there's no possibility of an alignment framer?
you gotta dance
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
June 02 2011 21:45 GMT
#1449
Ok, total massacre. Shit.

1. Palmar is telling the truth about his role. #fistpound palmar

2. This night wasn't a total wash. Most of the abilities we just lost were not that important in the grand scheme of things:
Coward only helps himself
Possessed can easily backfire on town, in this case it didn't and we got a scum out of it
Police chief is a bit of a loss, but he was the mole so I don't feel too bad about it
Indie Rocker is... totally awesome. I kind of wish I was this role.
Painter is just a really bad town role

3. We've got a few things we can safely do now:
We lynch bum
We lynch wiggles

4.
On June 03 2011 06:29 Kurumi wrote:
Who does not care who wins? Who does want to live just for pleasure of it?
I am Serial Killer. If this helps town I am all for lynching me,though I'd like to get rid of that pesky roleblocker and get You KP list at least.


wtf? if you are sk you don't win with town.

5. We got an interesting glimpse into the sorts of roles that people got. I was not expecting people to come up with scummy roles, since the chances of you being town is much higher than the chances of being mafia. Painter in particular REALLY suprised me. This means that yes, alignment masking is a possibility and Wiggles could be telling the truth.

Its time for Wiggles to claim, although I don't think its going to help him any. I reacted the exact same way he is reacting now when I was revealed scum to everyone in PYPI. I panicked and started claiming that I was framed. However, I don't think that mafia would bother framing wiggles. I don't think his place on the zodiac list was that important. Why?

Well, from my position, the zodiac lists were a huge fucking waste of time. Veterans != good players, Veterans = Experienced players. Experienced players wouldn't bother framing wiggles; they'd frame somebody more likely to be checked, like me.

6. Therefore we have to lynch wiggles. I'm sure some more cops etc have stuff to post in thread, but I'd advise them not to do that. If anyone can think of a way for townies to claim without revealing their role, that'd be great. Off the top of my head I thought of red running through voting everyone in town and asking if they have anything to claim, but that has obvious problems. A police radio would be nice here.

7. Anyone have a daykill? Use it on bum, the sooner the better so that scum doesn't bus him out of the way.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-02 21:46:38
June 02 2011 21:46 GMT
#1450
Well that's pretty interesting.

GG

(sorry for the edit, but PS, READ MY FREAKING WILL)
whole lies with a half smile
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 02 2011 21:46 GMT
#1451
just throwing this out there, since I've been told I'm allowed to post it.

*you should lynch sinani*
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 02 2011 21:46 GMT
#1452
note thats all im allowed to say =(
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 02 2011 21:46 GMT
#1453
On June 03 2011 06:45 hiro protagonist wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 06:44 Cthsazsa wrote:
On June 03 2011 06:40 hiro protagonist wrote:
On June 03 2011 06:34 Cthsazsa wrote:
GUYS!
I promise Wiggles is lying.
I created Desk's role and I specifically stated in the pm that I sent in that, "If you are killed, your killer's alignment is revealed to everyone".
I am begging you guys, please do not believe wiggles, we need to lynch him first before we kill anyone else as he is a Confirmed Scum

Mr. Wiggles,


If you created desks role, and you where scum, and you knew you had a framer, you would do it...





That is a HUGE wifom and a HUGE "what if". Why are you so easily defending him, scum?.

If someone kills Wiggles now, and he flips green, you guys will know I am scum.
But I promise you, the above will never happen.


because I know something you dont.

Yeah,but You're not going to share it because it is fast and You can't catch it,right.
Wiggles,mafia would have no point in framing You,so stop it.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
June 02 2011 21:48 GMT
#1454
Also whatever tackster's sandwhich role is is scaring me... what happened with that?
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 02 2011 21:48 GMT
#1455
On June 03 2011 06:41 Mataza wrote:
Redff, you are manic.
Cut back on sugar and coffeine and then maybe I will pay attention to you again. Look at Visceras post, then look back at your own.

I am convinced you are innocent, but that doesn´t make you right.

No, I'm pressuring you goddamnit and you are just calling me a maniac? Reply to my damn pressure or just admit you are scum. We lynch Wiggles today and shoot this mofo tonight. If you have day kp shoot wiggles immediately please.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 02 2011 21:49 GMT
#1456
On June 03 2011 06:46 Node wrote:
Well that's pretty interesting.

GG

(sorry for the edit, but PS, READ MY FREAKING WILL)

Yeah You picked role for Tackster,anything missing?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 02 2011 21:49 GMT
#1457
On June 03 2011 06:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 06:41 Cthsazsa wrote:
Wiggles there is no way to "coincidentally" or "mistakenly" be identified as scum.
I even asked Dec if he was going to change my role, and he specifically said,

Its looks great to me One of the few roles I don't think I'll change at all.


This isn't a matter of not appearing scummy. You killed desk, and we are going to avenge his death with your blood


Have you never heard of a framer?

Here's what a normal framer role looks like:
Show nested quote +
Framer

You have the power to change how one's alignment and role appears to any detective type actions performed on them that night. You may use it on one person per night and may not use it on yourself.


So, you're going to tell me, that in this set-up, with such crazy roles, there's no way that I could have shown up as red to a check, unless I was red?

I mean, even Sandroba's role was a framer type role, and you're saying there's no possibility of an alignment framer?


Wiggles please read the BOLD. You didn't have an action performed on you! You activated Desk's role by KILLING HIM!!!



Fellow townies please do the right thing
t(ツ)t
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
June 02 2011 21:49 GMT
#1458
Oh, #vote node for having such a baller hipster role.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
June 02 2011 21:49 GMT
#1459
It seems obvious lynch wiggles and kill bum with vigs. We also need to consider who we should revive with sinanis power since I don't think we can risk reviving bc with bum dead. So please someone save a kp so we can potentially use it to kill sinani and revive a powerful role if needed.
Moderator
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 02 2011 21:50 GMT
#1460
What about Dayviging both Bum and Sinani?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 37m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft778
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 525
ggaemo 333
Stork 306
Leta 199
PianO 64
Hyuk 31
yabsab 19
Bale 18
ZergMaN 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm187
League of Legends
Reynor73
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King184
Westballz55
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor672
Other Games
summit1g9354
C9.Mang0308
PiGStarcraft182
Sick150
ArmadaUGS70
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick649
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 10
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2271
League of Legends
• Lourlo1314
• Stunt495
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
3h 37m
Online Event
4h 37m
FEL
9h 37m
AI Arena Tournament
10h 37m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
12h 37m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 12h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.