• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:25
CEST 03:25
KST 10:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7311 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 71

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 185 Next
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 02 2011 21:13 GMT
#1401
It makes sense for scum to do that.

Shame I pushed varp and wiggles is scum.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 02 2011 21:13 GMT
#1402
That's interesting for sure. We have a confirmed scum to lynch, but that doesn't mean we should cease finding his teammates. We can also start claiming the roles we picked for others and stuff, so if someone is lying about their role: TELL US.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 02 2011 21:13 GMT
#1403
k i lied. Palmar isnt scum i guess.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 02 2011 21:14 GMT
#1404
So yeah, I'm actually going to come out and claim my role at this point.

I need the fistpounds to complete my actions. 4 fistpounds and I can shoot people, 8 fistpounds and I cannot be roleblocked, 12 fistpounds and my shot does 2 damage (killing through medics, vets, etc.)

So please, fistpound away town, you don't need to be invited, just pound it like you mean it.
Computer says mafia
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 02 2011 21:15 GMT
#1405
Besides Bum, Wiggles is easily the strongest player in the game. With him gone, i believe Mafia is most likely a bunch of puppets.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 02 2011 21:15 GMT
#1406
On June 03 2011 06:14 Palmar wrote:
So yeah, I'm actually going to come out and claim my role at this point.

I need the fistpounds to complete my actions. 4 fistpounds and I can shoot people, 8 fistpounds and I cannot be roleblocked, 12 fistpounds and my shot does 2 damage (killing through medics, vets, etc.)

So please, fistpound away town, you don't need to be invited, just pound it like you mean it.

-fistpound-
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 02 2011 21:16 GMT
#1407
the format is

#fistpound palmar
Computer says mafia
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 02 2011 21:16 GMT
#1408
#fistpound Palmar
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 02 2011 21:17 GMT
#1409
#fistpound Palmar

That as a first. Bum should be killed by someone, he's practically confirmed scum at this point. Wiggles should still be lynched though, no telling what role he may have and letting him live for the night could be really bad.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 02 2011 21:17 GMT
#1410
Ok guys so there's couple of things.
Bumatlarge chosen my role. That may but may not indicate GM is scum. I told GM everything about my role.
Bum crumbs it when he talks about smelling things from far away.
I am Tarp Mage and I feel KP from galaxy away. I was roleblocked,thus I couldn't use my role. At one point in the game I said I could confirm Bum being scum using my role. His roleblock claim is FALSE.
I've chosen role for Prplhz.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 02 2011 21:17 GMT
#1411
##Fistpound Palmar
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 02 2011 21:18 GMT
#1412
also

Chaos13

u mad bro?
Computer says mafia
Eternalmisfit
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States643 Posts
June 02 2011 21:20 GMT
#1413
On June 03 2011 06:17 Kurumi wrote:
Ok guys so there's couple of things.
Bumatlarge chosen my role. That may but may not indicate GM is scum. I told GM everything about my role.
Bum crumbs it when he talks about smelling things from far away.
I am Tarp Mage and I feel KP from galaxy away. I was roleblocked,thus I couldn't use my role. At one point in the game I said I could confirm Bum being scum using my role. His roleblock claim is FALSE.
I've chosen role for Prplhz.


On June 03 2011 06:09 Kurumi wrote:
I claim killing Sandroba.
Desk was a mafia hit.
Varp was Palmar's hit.
Prp was Node's hit.
Mafia has only 1KP in entire team?


Does not compute
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 02 2011 21:21 GMT
#1414
On June 03 2011 06:10 Palmar wrote:
Also, VarpuliS being the mole gives us good info on the people who protected him

Yes, yes it does.
ok mataza

On May 31 2011 17:21 Mataza wrote:
In another instance, I reread kitaman27, chaos13, meapak, varpulis and cthsazsa.
None of them scream red to me after rereading.
Varpulis has been a bit erratic since before the game..

ok Varpulis isnt scum guys trust me.

On June 01 2011 08:17 Mataza wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2011 07:38 GMarshal wrote:
On June 01 2011 07:35 Mataza wrote:
tl;du:
Your plan prevents something from happening that won´t happen unless your plan was done already.

You say w/out your plan mafia can claim any role they want. But they can´t unless they somehow find out who created their roles. And right now your plan reveals exactly that.


We are done discussing a plan that will not be put into place. Both sides have been pretty clearly laid out.

Instead answer these questions.
1.) If you were a vigilante who would you shoot tonight
2.) if you were a kingmaker who would you make king tomorrow
3.) what is your favorite colour
4.) Of all the players with more than ten posts in the game at the moment, which seem the scummiest?

Since its directed at me:
1) I wouldn´t shoot. If I was compulsive, I´d shoot cthsazsa. Few posts, even less content.
2) This is hard to say. Dropbear over Cobbler.
3) This is not a dating show
4) Right now, redff. Before that, Palmar. If I could include more(seem means plural) Varpulis, Chaos13 and Kitaman 27 too.


OHSHIT RED CALLED ME OUT ON SOFT-Defending VARPULIS, better distance myself quick!!!!

Are we allowed to talk about role picks yet?
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 02 2011 21:22 GMT
#1415
What the hell?

Last night I shot at Sinani, because I wasn't convinced that bum was an SK and not scum, and then further that he would actually shoot sinani because it would bring back the batman.

Somehow, my shot was redirected to deskscaress.

I also wouldn't put it past scum to frame me.

Bum is scum, mafia has a redirector or busdriver, and I was framed. That's all I can think of. They didn't want sinani killed so that BC could come back, so they sent the shot somewhere else.

If you guys want me to claim, I will.

Can a roleblock stop the SK from killing?

I don't believe Bum about being roleblocked, that's too convenient, especially because I know mafia have a redirector.

you gotta dance
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 02 2011 21:23 GMT
#1416
On June 03 2011 06:20 Eternalmisfit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 06:17 Kurumi wrote:
Ok guys so there's couple of things.
Bumatlarge chosen my role. That may but may not indicate GM is scum. I told GM everything about my role.
Bum crumbs it when he talks about smelling things from far away.
I am Tarp Mage and I feel KP from galaxy away. I was roleblocked,thus I couldn't use my role. At one point in the game I said I could confirm Bum being scum using my role. His roleblock claim is FALSE.
I've chosen role for Prplhz.


Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 06:09 Kurumi wrote:
I claim killing Sandroba.
Desk was a mafia hit.
Varp was Palmar's hit.
Prp was Node's hit.
Mafia has only 1KP in entire team?


Does not compute

Oh shit,I better claim again now,should I?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 02 2011 21:24 GMT
#1417
On June 03 2011 06:20 Eternalmisfit wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 06:17 Kurumi wrote:
Ok guys so there's couple of things.
Bumatlarge chosen my role. That may but may not indicate GM is scum. I told GM everything about my role.
Bum crumbs it when he talks about smelling things from far away.
I am Tarp Mage and I feel KP from galaxy away. I was roleblocked,thus I couldn't use my role. At one point in the game I said I could confirm Bum being scum using my role. His roleblock claim is FALSE.
I've chosen role for Prplhz.


Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 06:09 Kurumi wrote:
I claim killing Sandroba.
Desk was a mafia hit.
Varp was Palmar's hit.
Prp was Node's hit.
Mafia has only 1KP in entire team?


Does not compute


LMAO
I picked Varpulis's role! Also there is no need to tell people your full role just yet guys...Calm down with the claims. Why would a townie just randomly tell GM his role. Both these guys are scum IMO.But people gotta stop claiming kp cos all that is gonna happen is you will get blocked/hit....
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 02 2011 21:24 GMT
#1418
On June 03 2011 06:22 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What the hell?

Last night I shot at Sinani, because I wasn't convinced that bum was an SK and not scum, and then further that he would actually shoot sinani because it would bring back the batman.

Somehow, my shot was redirected to deskscaress.

I also wouldn't put it past scum to frame me.

Bum is scum, mafia has a redirector or busdriver, and I was framed. That's all I can think of. They didn't want sinani killed so that BC could come back, so they sent the shot somewhere else.

If you guys want me to claim, I will.

Can a roleblock stop the SK from killing?

I don't believe Bum about being roleblocked, that's too convenient, especially because I know mafia have a redirector.


get out scum. I don't think framing matters when Decon tells us you are scum in the OP!!!!!
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
June 02 2011 21:26 GMT
#1419
Btw n1 pick notary
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 02 2011 21:29 GMT
#1420
Who does not care who wins? Who does want to live just for pleasure of it?
I am Serial Killer. If this helps town I am all for lynching me,though I'd like to get rid of that pesky roleblocker and get You KP list at least.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 69 70 71 72 73 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings57
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 149
RuFF_SC2 95
ProTech37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15896
Rain 2270
Artosis 611
Bale 15
NaDa 14
League of Legends
Doublelift4604
Counter-Strike
taco 331
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox677
Mew2King161
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor973
Other Games
summit1g8373
Day[9].tv670
JimRising 544
PiGStarcraft338
C9.Mang0264
ArmadaUGS73
ViBE57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 152
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP60
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv670
• Scarra537
• Shiphtur195
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 35m
OSC
20h 35m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.