• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:39
CEST 20:39
KST 03:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8134 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 185 Next
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 02 2011 21:29 GMT
#1421
On June 03 2011 06:24 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 06:22 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What the hell?

Last night I shot at Sinani, because I wasn't convinced that bum was an SK and not scum, and then further that he would actually shoot sinani because it would bring back the batman.

Somehow, my shot was redirected to deskscaress.

I also wouldn't put it past scum to frame me.

Bum is scum, mafia has a redirector or busdriver, and I was framed. That's all I can think of. They didn't want sinani killed so that BC could come back, so they sent the shot somewhere else.

If you guys want me to claim, I will.

Can a roleblock stop the SK from killing?

I don't believe Bum about being roleblocked, that's too convenient, especially because I know mafia have a redirector.


get out scum. I don't think framing matters when Decon tells us you are scum in the OP!!!!!


How does he say I'm scum? When desks dies, his ability puts the alignment of the player in public. If I was framed, my alignment would show up red. Even look at what Kenpachi said:

On June 03 2011 06:15 Kenpachi wrote:
Besides Bum, Wiggles is easily the strongest player in the game. With him gone, i believe Mafia is most likely a bunch of puppets.


You think mafia wouldn't frame me? I'm likely to attract DTs, simply because I was on several Zodiac lists, as well as being a player whose alignment is hard to tell.

What about what I'm saying doesn't make sense? The two things are completely unrelated. I was framed, and Sinani was replaced with deskscaress. This isn't some scum master plan, just a fucking terrible coincidence.
you gotta dance
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 02 2011 21:29 GMT
#1422
On June 03 2011 06:22 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
What the hell?

Last night I shot at Sinani, because I wasn't convinced that bum was an SK and not scum, and then further that he would actually shoot sinani because it would bring back the batman.

Somehow, my shot was redirected to deskscaress.

I also wouldn't put it past scum to frame me.

Bum is scum, mafia has a redirector or busdriver, and I was framed. That's all I can think of. They didn't want sinani killed so that BC could come back, so they sent the shot somewhere else.

If you guys want me to claim, I will.

Can a roleblock stop the SK from killing?

I don't believe Bum about being roleblocked, that's too convenient, especially because I know mafia have a redirector.


no. you will die.
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
June 02 2011 21:29 GMT
#1423
I gave sinani his role. So he can revive anyone he wants if he dies.
Moderator
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 02 2011 21:31 GMT
#1424
On June 03 2011 06:29 Kurumi wrote:
Who does not care who wins? Who does want to live just for pleasure of it?
I am Serial Killer. If this helps town I am all for lynching me,though I'd like to get rid of that pesky roleblocker and get You KP list at least.

wtf why would you claim sk? Bum had a specific reason. You are a sk, you do not want to be lynched to help town... PEOPLE STOP CLAIMING UNLESS YOU HAVE REAL REEASONS TOO!!!!!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 02 2011 21:32 GMT
#1425
Who cares,Mafia would need to kill me one night anyway.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
June 02 2011 21:33 GMT
#1426
I´m interested in the report of tnkted.
I mean he´s an intentionally useless lurker, I would be happy to know if he´s a scum lurker or not.


And before I forget
#fistpound Palmar

I hope you get lucky again
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 02 2011 21:34 GMT
#1427
GUYS!
I promise Wiggles is lying.
I created Desk's role and I specifically stated in the pm that I sent in that, "If you are killed, your killer's alignment is revealed to everyone".
I am begging you guys, please do not believe wiggles, we need to lynch him first before we kill anyone else as he is a Confirmed Scum

Mr. Wiggles,
t(ツ)t
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 02 2011 21:35 GMT
#1428
If any of you have at least a small amount of common sense, you'll lynch him.
Jeeze, I think I would even suggest a day vig to kill him now, if we have one.
t(ツ)t
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 02 2011 21:36 GMT
#1429
On June 03 2011 06:34 Cthsazsa wrote:
GUYS!
I promise Wiggles is lying.
I created Desk's role and I specifically stated in the pm that I sent in that, "If you are killed, your killer's alignment is revealed to everyone".
I am begging you guys, please do not believe wiggles, we need to lynch him first before we kill anyone else as he is a Confirmed Scum

Mr. Wiggles,

That role is just chaotic.. kinda irked me when i read the description lol
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 02 2011 21:36 GMT
#1430
Wiggles will die,don't worry about it. I will take care of bum this night.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
June 02 2011 21:36 GMT
#1431
Does the Sandwich on me still count?
If not, I´m having a lot less trouble today.
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
June 02 2011 21:36 GMT
#1432
On June 03 2011 06:34 Cthsazsa wrote:
GUYS!
I promise Wiggles is lying.
I created Desk's role and I specifically stated in the pm that I sent in that, "If you are killed, your killer's alignment is revealed to everyone".
I am begging you guys, please do not believe wiggles, we need to lynch him first before we kill anyone else as he is a Confirmed Scum

Mr. Wiggles,


your lying...
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 02 2011 21:36 GMT
#1433
If you think I'm scum, go back through the thread, and tell me how I'm scum. Read my posts. I haven't been as active as I've wanted to be, but I've been trying to help the town, and avoid getting embroiled in the mass confusion that's been so prevalent.

Look at what I wrote during the night:
On June 02 2011 07:51 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Vigilantes and other KP:

I'm actually unsure of this at the moment. I might come back later after thinking it through more, but I hope they use their discretion. Just because you can shoot night 1 doesn't mean you need to, especially if you have no strong scum reads. Carpet bombing the town probably isn't a great idea when there's already so much confusion.


I had no idea who to shoot last night, and was probably going to save my shot to avoid exactly the kind of massacre that happened today. Than sinani claimed that he could revive bum, so I wrote:
On June 02 2011 10:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2011 10:38 Mig wrote:
I can't see any reason to sinani to lie about this. If he is lying and we didn't kill him. Then whomever gave him his role would tell everyone that sinani was lying and lynch him. Just seems like way too big of a risk for a mafia to take.

So I think it is safe to assume he is telling the truth. In that case we should take the trade and have bum kill him that way we don't have to use any of our kp to do it down the line.


It couldn't be a recruiting role, could it? As in it brings back BC, but changes his alignment? I'm trying to think of any possibility where scum would want to do this, and that's about the only one I can think of. The only other thing, would be if he's something like a methman or NRA member, but then he'd only do a 1 to 1 trade, and that's bad for scum, so it's unlikely. Also, if we send Bum in to do it, any possible traps become irrelevant, because they won't kill town anyways :p

I think we should go for it, if we're sure of his alignment.


However, thinking about it, I weighed the risks that sinani was lying didn't outweigh the benefits that we would get from having BC back as a confirmed town analyst. As well, I wasn't personally worried about actually dying if it was a trap.

Look back through my posts, what I said correlates to what I did.
you gotta dance
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
June 02 2011 21:37 GMT
#1434
*If yes.
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 02 2011 21:37 GMT
#1435
On June 03 2011 06:33 Mataza wrote:
I´m interested in the report of tnkted.
I mean he´s an intentionally useless lurker, I would be happy to know if he´s a scum lurker or not.


And before I forget
#fistpound Palmar

I hope you get lucky again

how aboutyou respond to anything i've damn said or are you just gonna let everyone accept that you are scum???
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 02 2011 21:38 GMT
#1436
On June 03 2011 06:34 Cthsazsa wrote:
GUYS!
I promise Wiggles is lying.
I created Desk's role and I specifically stated in the pm that I sent in that, "If you are killed, your killer's alignment is revealed to everyone".
I am begging you guys, please do not believe wiggles, we need to lynch him first before we kill anyone else as he is a Confirmed Scum

Mr. Wiggles,


Yes, your killers alignment, just like a DT checks alignment. However, framers make an alignment show up as red to all checks done that night.
you gotta dance
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 02 2011 21:38 GMT
#1437
On June 03 2011 06:36 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
If you think I'm scum, go back through the thread, and tell me how I'm scum. Read my posts. I haven't been as active as I've wanted to be, but I've been trying to help the town, and avoid getting embroiled in the mass confusion that's been so prevalent.

Look at what I wrote during the night:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2011 07:51 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Vigilantes and other KP:

I'm actually unsure of this at the moment. I might come back later after thinking it through more, but I hope they use their discretion. Just because you can shoot night 1 doesn't mean you need to, especially if you have no strong scum reads. Carpet bombing the town probably isn't a great idea when there's already so much confusion.


I had no idea who to shoot last night, and was probably going to save my shot to avoid exactly the kind of massacre that happened today. Than sinani claimed that he could revive bum, so I wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 02 2011 10:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On June 02 2011 10:38 Mig wrote:
I can't see any reason to sinani to lie about this. If he is lying and we didn't kill him. Then whomever gave him his role would tell everyone that sinani was lying and lynch him. Just seems like way too big of a risk for a mafia to take.

So I think it is safe to assume he is telling the truth. In that case we should take the trade and have bum kill him that way we don't have to use any of our kp to do it down the line.


It couldn't be a recruiting role, could it? As in it brings back BC, but changes his alignment? I'm trying to think of any possibility where scum would want to do this, and that's about the only one I can think of. The only other thing, would be if he's something like a methman or NRA member, but then he'd only do a 1 to 1 trade, and that's bad for scum, so it's unlikely. Also, if we send Bum in to do it, any possible traps become irrelevant, because they won't kill town anyways :p

I think we should go for it, if we're sure of his alignment.


However, thinking about it, I weighed the risks that sinani was lying didn't outweigh the benefits that we would get from having BC back as a confirmed town analyst. As well, I wasn't personally worried about actually dying if it was a trap.

Look back through my posts, what I said correlates to what I did.

You weren't suspicious at any point,so there was not point in framing You,Rat. Just shut up and wait for Your lynch
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
June 02 2011 21:38 GMT
#1438
On June 03 2011 06:36 Kurumi wrote:
Wiggles will die,don't worry about it. I will take care of bum this night.

no
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 02 2011 21:39 GMT
#1439
On June 03 2011 06:38 Kenpachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 06:36 Kurumi wrote:
Wiggles will die,don't worry about it. I will take care of bum this night.

no

I won't kill Bum this night?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
June 02 2011 21:40 GMT
#1440
hiro how do you know he is lying?
Moderator
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 258
ProTech145
BRAT_OK 51
MindelVK 26
CosmosSc2 21
JuggernautJason7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25069
Shuttle 704
Hyuk 168
White-Ra 116
Dewaltoss 101
firebathero 76
Trap 49
ToSsGirL 28
Sacsri 22
Bale 17
[ Show more ]
Shine 17
Rock 16
Dota 2
Gorgc9556
qojqva1629
Counter-Strike
fl0m1399
Fnx 840
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King119
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1385
Grubby1295
Khaldor1270
Liquid`Hasu501
Other Games
summit1g3921
FrodaN1550
Beastyqt546
Mlord311
XBOCT289
ArmadaUGS181
C9.Mang0179
QueenE83
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV241
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH327
• StrangeGG 64
• Hinosc 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 17
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie828
• Shiphtur325
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 21m
CranKy Ducklings
15h 21m
Online Event
16h 21m
FEL
21h 21m
AI Arena Tournament
22h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.