• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:53
CEST 23:53
KST 06:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7684 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 185 Next
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 02 2011 21:51 GMT
#1461
On June 03 2011 06:46 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 06:45 hiro protagonist wrote:
On June 03 2011 06:44 Cthsazsa wrote:
On June 03 2011 06:40 hiro protagonist wrote:
On June 03 2011 06:34 Cthsazsa wrote:
GUYS!
I promise Wiggles is lying.
I created Desk's role and I specifically stated in the pm that I sent in that, "If you are killed, your killer's alignment is revealed to everyone".
I am begging you guys, please do not believe wiggles, we need to lynch him first before we kill anyone else as he is a Confirmed Scum

Mr. Wiggles,


If you created desks role, and you where scum, and you knew you had a framer, you would do it...





That is a HUGE wifom and a HUGE "what if". Why are you so easily defending him, scum?.

If someone kills Wiggles now, and he flips green, you guys will know I am scum.
But I promise you, the above will never happen.


because I know something you dont.

Yeah,but You're not going to share it because it is fast and You can't catch it,right.
Wiggles,mafia would have no point in framing You,so stop it.


Why would there be no point? The entirety of day one was a clusterfuck of bad accusations with shitty reasoning. Greens calling greens red. There were maybe two points of analysis done the entire day. Any intelligent DT would know not to check people based on those analysis.

Then look at me. I wasn't incredibly active Day 1, only showing up at certain times to post, and not doing a ton of public scumhunting. I was a null-read, not scummy, not incredibly pro-town. If I was a DT, I would check myself, simply because it would be hard to get a read. Scummy people look scummy, and you lynch them, and pro-town people look pro-town, so you protect them. People you can't get reads on, you check with a Detective. A framer has to think like a detective.
you gotta dance
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
June 02 2011 21:51 GMT
#1462
dont dayvig wiggles. I gave him his role.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 02 2011 21:51 GMT
#1463
Well, hiro is a cool bro, but I'd need to hear some pretty rad shit to not lynch Mr. Wiggles at this point.

Keep the fistpounds coming guys.
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 02 2011 21:52 GMT
#1464
On June 03 2011 06:51 hiro protagonist wrote:
dont dayvig wiggles. I gave him his role.

We aren't. We are lynching him.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 02 2011 21:52 GMT
#1465
Together but separate, like oatmeal
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 02 2011 21:52 GMT
#1466
##Fistpound Palmer

t(ツ)t
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
June 02 2011 21:53 GMT
#1467
hiro you gotta tell us wiggles role I think if you want us to save him. Also should we consider lynching Sinai to revive bc?
Moderator
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 02 2011 21:53 GMT
#1468
On June 03 2011 06:49 Cthsazsa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 06:45 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On June 03 2011 06:41 Cthsazsa wrote:
Wiggles there is no way to "coincidentally" or "mistakenly" be identified as scum.
I even asked Dec if he was going to change my role, and he specifically said,

Its looks great to me One of the few roles I don't think I'll change at all.


This isn't a matter of not appearing scummy. You killed desk, and we are going to avenge his death with your blood


Have you never heard of a framer?

Here's what a normal framer role looks like:
Framer

You have the power to change how one's alignment and role appears to any detective type actions performed on them that night. You may use it on one person per night and may not use it on yourself.


So, you're going to tell me, that in this set-up, with such crazy roles, there's no way that I could have shown up as red to a check, unless I was red?

I mean, even Sandroba's role was a framer type role, and you're saying there's no possibility of an alignment framer?


Wiggles please read the BOLD. You didn't have an action performed on you! You activated Desk's role by KILLING HIM!!!



Fellow townies please do the right thing


It's a detective type ability. It doesn't matter if it's activated on death, it's still an alignment check, and thus susceptible to frames. I've told you what I thought, so I'm done arguing. I'm just going to post my thoughts on players now, instead of derailing the town more.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 02 2011 21:54 GMT
#1469
You are Jules Winnfield. That's right, the worlds most Bad Ass Mother Fucker. You carry a gun that has 2 bullets, which you can use once a night to "lay your vengeance upon thee" (kill someone). You are also so intimidating that you can roleblock someone at night. You may only do 1 of the 2. Should someone bust out of the bathroom and start firing shot after shot at you, they will all miss (know matter how many people are trying to kill you), which you see as a "miracle"(unless you are under doc protection, then its not a miracle). Should a "miracle" happen, you decide to give up your life of murder and intimidation and become a vanilla guy with no special ability.

He can confirm
you gotta dance
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 02 2011 21:54 GMT
#1470
Also everybody ignore anything kurumi says as he just claimed sk.

On June 03 2011 06:51 hiro protagonist wrote:
dont dayvig wiggles. I gave him his role.

He's confirmed scum tell us his role.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 02 2011 21:55 GMT
#1471
On June 03 2011 06:46 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
just throwing this out there, since I've been told I'm allowed to post it.

*you should lynch sinani*

Hey guys. I would rather dayvig Sinani,but it's BC's will to lynch sinani,so.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 02 2011 21:55 GMT
#1472
Kurumi you could have gotten by without claiming SK, I'm going to call you out on your roleclaim or anything. But hey another guy who will potentially get lynched before me is added to the roster!

And I'd be cool with day vig shooting me. Proving my 3rd party would be pretty decent for town.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 02 2011 21:56 GMT
#1473
On June 03 2011 06:54 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
You are Jules Winnfield. That's right, the worlds most Bad Ass Mother Fucker. You carry a gun that has 2 bullets, which you can use once a night to "lay your vengeance upon thee" (kill someone). You are also so intimidating that you can roleblock someone at night. You may only do 1 of the 2. Should someone bust out of the bathroom and start firing shot after shot at you, they will all miss (know matter how many people are trying to kill you), which you see as a "miracle"(unless you are under doc protection, then its not a miracle). Should a "miracle" happen, you decide to give up your life of murder and intimidation and become a vanilla guy with no special ability.

He can confirm

YES,WE'VE GOT THAT ROLEBLOCKER WHO BLOCKED ME
Nailed it.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
June 02 2011 21:57 GMT
#1474
EBWOP

On June 03 2011 06:55 bumatlarge wrote:
Kurumi you could have gotten by without claiming SK, I'm NOT going to call you out on your roleclaim or anything. But hey another guy who will potentially get lynched before me is added to the roster!

And I'd be cool with day vig shooting me. Proving my 3rd party would be pretty decent for town.


Together but separate, like oatmeal
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 02 2011 21:57 GMT
#1475
On June 03 2011 06:56 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 06:54 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
You are Jules Winnfield. That's right, the worlds most Bad Ass Mother Fucker. You carry a gun that has 2 bullets, which you can use once a night to "lay your vengeance upon thee" (kill someone). You are also so intimidating that you can roleblock someone at night. You may only do 1 of the 2. Should someone bust out of the bathroom and start firing shot after shot at you, they will all miss (know matter how many people are trying to kill you), which you see as a "miracle"(unless you are under doc protection, then its not a miracle). Should a "miracle" happen, you decide to give up your life of murder and intimidation and become a vanilla guy with no special ability.

He can confirm

YES,WE'VE GOT THAT ROLEBLOCKER WHO BLOCKED ME
Nailed it.

shut up please.
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 02 2011 21:57 GMT
#1476
On June 03 2011 06:54 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
You are Jules Winnfield. That's right, the worlds most Bad Ass Mother Fucker. You carry a gun that has 2 bullets, which you can use once a night to "lay your vengeance upon thee" (kill someone). You are also so intimidating that you can roleblock someone at night. You may only do 1 of the 2. Should someone bust out of the bathroom and start firing shot after shot at you, they will all miss (know matter how many people are trying to kill you), which you see as a "miracle"(unless you are under doc protection, then its not a miracle). Should a "miracle" happen, you decide to give up your life of murder and intimidation and become a vanilla guy with no special ability.

He can confirm



Your still scum.
t(ツ)t
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
June 02 2011 21:57 GMT
#1477
Ok, Wiggles does have a gun. I was not sure about Cthsazsa being town. still not. but Im not gonna trap him like I thought I could. It now seems very implausible that Wiggles is town. but It must be a lynch and not a bullet.

##Fistpound Palmer


"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
June 02 2011 21:59 GMT
#1478
Also, I find it hilarious that everyone was worried that dt checks would come in as Badass Mother fucker. cuz thats what I did.
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
stefftastiq
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway205 Posts
June 02 2011 22:00 GMT
#1479
On June 03 2011 06:54 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
You are Jules Winnfield. That's right, the worlds most Bad Ass Mother Fucker. You carry a gun that has 2 bullets, which you can use once a night to "lay your vengeance upon thee" (kill someone). You are also so intimidating that you can roleblock someone at night. You may only do 1 of the 2. Should someone bust out of the bathroom and start firing shot after shot at you, they will all miss (know matter how many people are trying to kill you), which you see as a "miracle"(unless you are under doc protection, then its not a miracle). Should a "miracle" happen, you decide to give up your life of murder and intimidation and become a vanilla guy with no special ability.

He can confirm



I can confirm that Wiggles killed desk

Im some sort of medium thing - getting PM'd a random action done during night...

I got this message:

Jules Winnfield shot deskscaress last night.

Someone could probably verify my role.
victory not vengeance
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 02 2011 22:00 GMT
#1480
hiro why are you suddenly changing your mind about Wiggles? Because no one else believes you?

I honestly can't tell if your just a bad town or bad scum.
t(ツ)t
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
ViBE41
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 184
Dewaltoss 92
Hyuk 67
Bale 14
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm68
League of Legends
Doublelift3212
Counter-Strike
Fnx 765
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King79
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5464
Khaldor927
Liquid`Hasu706
Other Games
summit1g8254
FrodaN2302
shahzam518
KnowMe297
C9.Mang0193
ArmadaUGS109
UpATreeSC100
Trikslyr53
PPMD46
ZombieGrub39
CosmosSc2 24
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH362
• davetesta11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie908
• Shiphtur226
Upcoming Events
OSC
8m
CranKy Ducklings
12h 8m
Online Event
13h 8m
FEL
18h 8m
AI Arena Tournament
19h 8m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 8m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.