• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:44
CEST 00:44
KST 07:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)61Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8128 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 75

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 185 Next
stefftastiq
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway205 Posts
June 02 2011 22:00 GMT
#1481
and I forgot

##Fistpound Palmar

keep on pimpin bro
victory not vengeance
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
June 02 2011 22:01 GMT
#1482
On June 03 2011 07:00 Cthsazsa wrote:
hiro why are you suddenly changing your mind about Wiggles? Because no one else believes you?

I honestly can't tell if your just a bad town or bad scum.


I gave you my reason
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 02 2011 22:03 GMT
#1483
Ok guys we lynch wiggles. No more discussion of that please. We now have a day to hunt scum. Less with the spam and retarded roleclaims, more with the scumhunting. GO look at what i have said about Mataza, he is clear mafia at this point and refuses to defend himself lol.

Also, don't listen to anything bum or kurumi say, they are not town so it is best to ignore them unitl they give us a reason to lynch them.

I'm still not sure who I'm going to mason with today if somebody wants to be mason'd then by all means tell me and I will consider it.

Stop derping up the thread and start finding scum. No more Wiggles discussion, as steff seems to have confirmed that he was scum. Lets get on to finding the rest of them now!
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 02 2011 22:03 GMT
#1484
A quick list of dead roles/last will etc so far, will update with claimed stuff and other information that has been claimed in the thread in a bit

  1. Kurumi
  2. Karshe
  3. Mr. Wiggles
  4. deskscaress The Possesed + Show Spoiler +
    "You are the Possessed. You're the materialization of a disembodied spirit!
    You are capable of murdering someone with your bare hands, but that person will be chosen at random and you can only do it once.
    If you are lynched, the last person to vote for you will immediately suffer a painful death.
    If you are killed, the killer's alignment will be revealed to everyone.
    "

  5. GMarshal
  6. Palmar
  7. Eternalmisfit
  8. sandroba The Painter + Show Spoiler +
    You are the Painter. You're an artist, a man of creativity and come from a river of wit and inspiration. Each night you can paint any other player to another role you see fit. As a painter, your works are only 2-dimensional, they cannot come to life and thus any person you paint as a different role, doesn't mean they actually play that role, they just appear as that role when investigated.

  9. chaos13
  10. kitaman27
  11. Kenpachi
  12. Tackster
  13. Varpulis Police Chief Mole + Show Spoiler +
    You are the Police Chief. You have day and night abilities, but you must choose which one to use. You are limited to one action per cycle. You may only use each ability once, but if you use all five you may start again.
    At night
    -You can inspect any player, revealing their alignment.
    -You can arrest a player and throw them in prison. This will roleblock them, but also prevent them from being actioned against.

    In the day
    -You can interrogate a player, finding out who they targeted the night before.
    -You can set up surveillance on a player, this will allow you to see who visits that player the following night.
    -You can order your forensics department to perform an autopsy on one of the players that died that night, they will scrub the body for evidence and be able to name one player that visited that person last night..

  14. tnkted
  15. hiro protagonist
  16. redFF
  17. sinani206
  18. Node Indie Rocker + Show Spoiler +
    You are the Indie Rocker! As you have the best music taste in town, you don't need to get involved with the daily ramblings, and instead deal with problems yourself at night. You can get mad and kill people because of their terrible taste in music once per night.

    However, your ego is pretty high. In case you haven't hit a mafia and killed him/her by day 4, regardless of your alignment, you will turn emo instead and kill yourself.
    His last will: + Show Spoiler +
    Hey everybody,

    If you're reading this, I'm dead. To save you the questions that would probably consume the thread for pages the way it's been going, I'm able to write this due to someone else's ability, not my own.

    I shot prplhz. I figured that if both myself and BC find him as scummy as we do, it would be worthwhile. Sorry if he was town, but I stand by my decision.

    Lynch bumatlarge over anyone and everyone else if he didn't kill a scum last night. I guarantee you town has more KP than it could ever need -- just look at my role, and imagine if there were only two more similar ones around somewhere. I know at the very least I gave a role with more than one KP. Plus, ask yourself, why would Batman "retire" if the Joker were dead but not the other way around? Nah, being SK is waaaaay too convenient.

    I've reconsidered on chaos13 -- reading over his posts he's done less than I thought he did. This doesn't mean he's mafia or town, just don't spare him because I said he was town earlier. Lynch bumatlarge first.

    Finally, Palmar is probably town, Varpulis is probably scum, Tackster is still probably scum (but if bum is scum, he's probably not), and GMarshal needs to post more.

    KISSES XOXO,
    Node

  19. bumatlarge
  20. Mataza
  21. Mig
  22. VisceraEyes Veteran Zombie + Show Spoiler +
    "You are the Veteran Zombie. You have been around the block. You've been in many other Team Liquid mafia games, and you've always managed to land a kill but not without getting yourself taken out.

    Even though your destiny is to die to take another soul to the grave, you've learned a few skills to evade death. You have two lives and you are able to take another person of his choice with you if you get killed. Your ability activates automatically upon death"

  23. Amber[LighT]
  24. BloodyC0bbler The Goddamn Batman + Show Spoiler +
    "You are the Goddamn Batman. You are the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So the town hunts you because you can take it. You are a silent guardian, a watchful protector, a dark knight. Role-claming as Batman at any point of the game will get you lynched. However, since you are well disguised as Bruce Wayne, role checks on you come back as Playboy Millionaire.

    Every night you go ahead and protect the first person being targeted by a KP. However, you are truly incorruptible and do not let scum die out of some misplaced sense of self-righteousness and thus protect that person regardless of their alignment.

    Your Arch-Nemesis, the Joker, is bumatlarge. He knows who you are but can not cause your death. You may not reveal his role nor can he reveal yours. If he dies, you will retire from your life of fighting crime, satisfied that the city is safe."

  25. Torte de Lini
  26. Cthsazsa
  27. Barundar
  28. Meapak_Ziphh
  29. DropBear
  30. prplhz The Coward + Show Spoiler +
    You the Coward. You can survive a lynch once thanks to your fast legs and knowing every dark place in this town. You can also decide to leave your home at night once. Any actions that are attempted on you that night will be redirected to other people visiting you. If only one person visits you that night they will be told "You couldn't find Your target

  31. stefftastiq
  32. Rean
  33. Jackal58
Mig
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States4714 Posts
June 02 2011 22:04 GMT
#1485
hiro I need to hear your entire plan because you look scummy now. Kill wiggles obviously if anyone has a day shot kill him asap and we can debate about lynching sinani or bum
Moderator
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 02 2011 22:04 GMT
#1486
Also i don't believe bumatlarge was blocked but that is for tonight.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 02 2011 22:05 GMT
#1487
On June 03 2011 07:04 Mig wrote:
hiro I need to hear your entire plan because you look scummy now. Kill wiggles obviously if anyone has a day shot kill him asap and we can debate about lynching sinani or bum

stop talking about wiggles. A day shot won't work, you have just made my scumlist. You aren't contributing and you are making dumb fluff posts, step it up.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 02 2011 22:06 GMT
#1488
On June 03 2011 07:03 redFF wrote:
Ok guys we lynch wiggles. No more discussion of that please. We now have a day to hunt scum. Less with the spam and retarded roleclaims, more with the scumhunting. GO look at what i have said about Mataza, he is clear mafia at this point and refuses to defend himself lol.

Also, don't listen to anything bum or kurumi say, they are not town so it is best to ignore them unitl they give us a reason to lynch them.

I'm still not sure who I'm going to mason with today if somebody wants to be mason'd then by all means tell me and I will consider it.

Stop derping up the thread and start finding scum. No more Wiggles discussion, as steff seems to have confirmed that he was scum. Lets get on to finding the rest of them now!


How am I confirmed scum? You're going to lynch another green because you don't give things thought and just blindly tunnel. I don't get how no one else is looking at this, and just accepting it blindly as true. That's what scum love to do, hide behind wrong DT checks and ride with easy lynches. Another day wasted.
you gotta dance
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
June 02 2011 22:08 GMT
#1489
Oh and don't forget: bum claimed bulletproof I believe.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
June 02 2011 22:09 GMT
#1490
On June 03 2011 06:46 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
just throwing this out there, since I've been told I'm allowed to post it.

*you should lynch sinani*


I find this really intriguing. Why can BC say this? Did not sinani say his role only worked when he was killed, not lynched? can you confirm this sinani
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 02 2011 22:09 GMT
#1491
On June 03 2011 07:06 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 07:03 redFF wrote:
Ok guys we lynch wiggles. No more discussion of that please. We now have a day to hunt scum. Less with the spam and retarded roleclaims, more with the scumhunting. GO look at what i have said about Mataza, he is clear mafia at this point and refuses to defend himself lol.

Also, don't listen to anything bum or kurumi say, they are not town so it is best to ignore them unitl they give us a reason to lynch them.

I'm still not sure who I'm going to mason with today if somebody wants to be mason'd then by all means tell me and I will consider it.

Stop derping up the thread and start finding scum. No more Wiggles discussion, as steff seems to have confirmed that he was scum. Lets get on to finding the rest of them now!


How am I confirmed scum? You're going to lynch another green because you don't give things thought and just blindly tunnel. I don't get how no one else is looking at this, and just accepting it blindly as true. That's what scum love to do, hide behind wrong DT checks and ride with easy lynches. Another day wasted.

Stop, I wasn't even part of the damn town lynch. Also, deskcaress's role has said you were scum in decon's post. And steff has said you shot deskcaress. Deskcaress' role doesn't even look like a role that can be effected by framers. Also, who would make someone a framer??? Doesn't really seem very likely at all. Everyone ignore Wiggles from now on please. Lets look at some other scum suspects.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 02 2011 22:09 GMT
#1492
On June 03 2011 07:08 tnkted wrote:
Oh and don't forget: bum claimed bulletproof I believe.


he claimed sk, which by default can take 2 hits
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 02 2011 22:10 GMT
#1493
On June 03 2011 07:09 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 07:08 tnkted wrote:
Oh and don't forget: bum claimed bulletproof I believe.


he claimed sk, which by default can take 2 hits

No,he claimed he miracously evades hits.. Speaking of miracles it sounds like Wiggles' role.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
June 02 2011 22:11 GMT
#1494
On June 03 2011 07:04 Mig wrote:
hiro I need to hear your entire plan because you look scummy now. Kill wiggles obviously if anyone has a day shot kill him asap and we can debate about lynching sinani or bum


DO NOT SHOT WIGGLES! lynch him instead. He can survive one bullet. unless you have unlimited bullets, then go for it
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 02 2011 22:12 GMT
#1495
You know what,scrap my lost post,it makes no sense and derails the thread.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 02 2011 22:12 GMT
#1496
On June 03 2011 07:10 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 07:09 Rean wrote:
On June 03 2011 07:08 tnkted wrote:
Oh and don't forget: bum claimed bulletproof I believe.


he claimed sk, which by default can take 2 hits

No,he claimed he miracously evades hits.. Speaking of miracles it sounds like Wiggles' role.


I'm pretty sure that the Joker would have lost his role if the Batman died, just as Batman loses his role when the Joker dies. It doesn't make sense for it not to. Either way, Bum cannot be shot, he has to be lynched to die.
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
June 02 2011 22:15 GMT
#1497
On June 03 2011 07:09 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2011 07:06 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On June 03 2011 07:03 redFF wrote:
Ok guys we lynch wiggles. No more discussion of that please. We now have a day to hunt scum. Less with the spam and retarded roleclaims, more with the scumhunting. GO look at what i have said about Mataza, he is clear mafia at this point and refuses to defend himself lol.

Also, don't listen to anything bum or kurumi say, they are not town so it is best to ignore them unitl they give us a reason to lynch them.

I'm still not sure who I'm going to mason with today if somebody wants to be mason'd then by all means tell me and I will consider it.

Stop derping up the thread and start finding scum. No more Wiggles discussion, as steff seems to have confirmed that he was scum. Lets get on to finding the rest of them now!


How am I confirmed scum? You're going to lynch another green because you don't give things thought and just blindly tunnel. I don't get how no one else is looking at this, and just accepting it blindly as true. That's what scum love to do, hide behind wrong DT checks and ride with easy lynches. Another day wasted.

Stop, I wasn't even part of the damn town lynch. Also, deskcaress's role has said you were scum in decon's post. And steff has said you shot deskcaress. Deskcaress' role doesn't even look like a role that can be effected by framers. Also, who would make someone a framer??? Doesn't really seem very likely at all. Everyone ignore Wiggles from now on please. Lets look at some other scum suspects.


deskcarress' role is a detective style alignment check triggered when he dies. It comes back with the person's alignment. A frame changes what an alignment looks like, to all detective style checks.

Your next point, is terrible WIFOM, and you should know it. Town wouldn't make a role, which wastes a lynch, but hey, look, there's a coward who does exactly that. That role is even more anti-town than a framer. I'm also a roleblocker. So saying it's unlikely there's a framer, is terrible logic, and makes me think you just don't want me bringing the possibility up.

Also, look at this:
Sandroba the Painter has died
You are the Painter. You're an artist, a man of creativity and come from a river of wit and inspiration. Each night you can paint any other player to another role you see fit. As a painter, your works are only 2-dimensional, they cannot come to life and thus any person you paint as a different role, doesn't mean they actually play that role, they just appear as that role when investigated.


There is already a framer type role in the game, so don't give me that bullshit.
you gotta dance
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 02 2011 22:16 GMT
#1498
Sorry that I wasn't able to post before the night post. I had to work through lunch today

That being said, we have a lot to go on now since we have wiggles checked as scum and varp flipping mole.

Here is the agenda for today:
1) Wiggles gets lynched. If you are a day vig, shoot now. A dt checked scum lynch gives us little information.

2) Bum, you role claim your joker role in full now.

3) sinani, you role claim in full

4) We look over the day one events surrounding varp

5) Rean and GM stops their insane lurking

6) We use today to discuss our night shots. Kurumi, you should also be forced to role claim if you're going to claim SK
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Mataza
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Germany5364 Posts
June 02 2011 22:17 GMT
#1499
Kurumi use your brain.
Cobbler stated that it was all he was allowed to post.
So decon prolly forbade him to say "dayvig sinani so I can live"

Btw I´m cool with turning the Black Motherfucker back into vanilla.
KP and misinformation are antitown in itself. Town wants detective type roles.
We have 1 unclaimed kp this night. That means if all the shooters tonight are town and they just did not FUCKING SHOOT SEMIRANDOMLY, we would have only lost 2 guys. Instead we lost 6(Thats a fifth of all our players).

If we go by lynching instead of vigishooting we get more nights for role and alignment checks. So for fucks sake don´t shoot people who are unconfirmed.

Also, please claim out killpower roles. We have 1 unconfirmed shooting, chances are that the unclaimed shot was done by scum.

+ Show Spoiler +
Redff, last game I answered to every little question asked to me. It cluttered up the thread. Also, I don´t feel any pressure, so you are doing it wrong. If you want to know my every little thought, vote me and ask via pm. People will be annoyed if I write even more
If nobody hates you, you´re doing something wrong. However someone hating you doesn´t make you right
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
June 02 2011 22:17 GMT
#1500
Also, no one bother responding to Wiggles. Don't let him spam up the thread and distract us.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta19
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE76
Nina 69
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 182
Dewaltoss 73
Hyuk 63
Noble 26
Bale 15
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm112
League of Legends
Doublelift4137
Counter-Strike
Fnx 729
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King61
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5157
Khaldor741
Other Games
summit1g7968
FrodaN2113
shahzam505
JimRising 319
KnowMe284
C9.Mang0264
ZombieGrub93
ArmadaUGS68
Trikslyr48
PPMD34
CosmosSc2 20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream69
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH353
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2733
Other Games
• imaqtpie797
• Shiphtur182
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
11h 16m
Online Event
12h 16m
FEL
17h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
18h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
20h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 11h
INu's Battles
1d 13h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-01
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Proleague 2026-10-02
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.