• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:53
CEST 23:53
KST 06:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8414 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 168

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 185 Next
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
June 15 2011 07:12 GMT
#3341
I just looked through stefftastiq's posts. The only contribution all game was an analysis of tnkted which then didn't have a conclusion. For people saying I have been claiming noob, look at his first 10 posts half of them emphasise how new he is. The only other things he's done have been to repeat things that have already happened.

Every single one of his big pieces of news have come after they had already been confirmed in the thread. It is oh so easy for anyone to do that.

You've got it wrong guys. stefftastiq is the scum you're looking for.
Sucker for nostalgia
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 15 2011 07:13 GMT
#3342
On June 15 2011 13:57 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 13:39 DropBear wrote:
Just finished an exam, to come back to seeing that I am the unanimous candidate thus far.
Doesn't that bother anyone? There are four possibilities and I'm the ONLY CANDIDATE? With absolutely noone arguing against it?

The only person who has actually laid a case is Marshal and his case is terrible.

steff is in no way confirmed.

redFF if you know something about Amber that we all don't you need to get it out in the open. At this late stage there is no point in hiding.

I'm sorry, did I come off a *little* bit cynical?


I think so, yes. It's okay though, no need to apologize. A little pessimism never hurts. Sometimes it even motivates. Just not in this case.
t(ツ)t
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 15 2011 07:19 GMT
#3343
On June 15 2011 16:12 DropBear wrote:
I just looked through stefftastiq's posts. The only contribution all game was an analysis of tnkted which then didn't have a conclusion. For people saying I have been claiming noob, look at his first 10 posts half of them emphasise how new he is. The only other things he's done have been to repeat things that have already happened.

Every single one of his big pieces of news have come after they had already been confirmed in the thread. It is oh so easy for anyone to do that.

You've got it wrong guys. stefftastiq is the scum you're looking for.


Yes, that would kind of make sense. Except you missed something that Steff posted.


On June 11 2011 18:27 stefftastiq wrote:
Yeah, I got some information - the crazy cat lady has chosen GMarshal


this might be interesting? :-p


There is no way possible that Steff knew I picked GMarshal.

Yeah, his role is somewhat useless, but I fail to see how that paints him as scum.
t(ツ)t
stefftastiq
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway205 Posts
June 15 2011 07:21 GMT
#3344
Dropbear: desperate? :-)

If you see my actions tho - they are all town.

I'm in the middle of doing shit tons of stuff IRL - so I've been busy - I've stated that a few times.
Just the fact that you suddenly are targeting me (the only things I've done is contributing with a few posts and confirming other players actions through my medium reads) seems like you just try to get the attention of yourself.

My vote for you is mainly based on Palmars vote (I know for sure he is town) - and the last ten or so pages of posting.

I'm also in GM's circle - if he truly believes im scum he can just kill me.
victory not vengeance
stefftastiq
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway205 Posts
June 15 2011 07:23 GMT
#3345
@ Cthsazsa
I asked GM about the same thing - even he didnt know it! And I was just curious.
victory not vengeance
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
June 15 2011 07:32 GMT
#3346
Cthsazsa, role does not equal alignment. You've missed the point of my argument. I haven't said he has lied about his role. I'm saying he hasn't used it to help.

He hasn't done ANYTHING to help. You are correct, I missed that one time in which he produced some new info. However, when he told of the crazy cat lady, it was obvious that had to be you. Everyone else had either open claimed or we knew the majority of their role mechanics. It hasn't been used to help anyone.

Ignore the role for a second. Look at his actual behaviour. He voted to save Torte de Lini on Day 4. He hasn't done any scumhunting at all, just going along for the ride. He's just stated that he's busy with real life. Well guess what, I had an exam last Friday, one yesterday, one today and another one tomorrow, plus a catastrophic internet failure for nearly a week, yet still went out of my way to get to a computer and post some analysis. He's using it as an excuse to avoid contributing.

What pro-town actions stefftastiq? You haven't really made ANY actions. You've been content to sit back and let town fuck around without offering anything concrete at all. He's voting because Palmar says so, more saliently because he knows it's a mislynch.
Sucker for nostalgia
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
June 15 2011 07:48 GMT
#3347
What is a PGO? Marshal said I'm Mafia because I'm one I don't even know what that means.

On June 15 2011 05:03 redFF wrote:
I was the first to make a case against TDL.

Actually mister, I think you'l find that it was ME who first pointed him out. With my first post of the game in fact.

On June 14 2011 20:42 redFF wrote:
Everyone agrees that Dropbear is the lych, no argument there

Doesn't this concern you at all? That there isn't even an alternative? This isn't like the bum or Wiggles lynches where it was screamed at us in the day post. I'm on the list yes but 5 other people are as well.

On June 14 2011 09:46 Palmar wrote:
I like the dropbear lynch, as he can never be cleared anyway. If he flips red, that's no clearance for anyone though.

Palmar you said yourself that it doesn't bring any new information to kill me off.

Cthsasza, none of this makes sense. Read my rebuttal again. I never asked to be taken off the list. I just wanted to know why I was there. You say yourself that you didn't know what was so bad about Varp. I didn't do anything fluffy, I said "these people are scum and should die." That's about as unfluffy as you can get.



How much scumhunting has stefftastiq done? None

How many original opinions has he offered? None

How many times has he stated "I am a noob" outright in one of his posts? More than I have fingers to count.

How many players left have less posts than stefftastiq? None.

STEFFTASTIQ IS MAFIA.
Sucker for nostalgia
stefftastiq
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway205 Posts
June 15 2011 08:03 GMT
#3348
First of all - people are voting for Dropbear - but not everyone has voted yet (its not like EVERYBODY is on you yet drop - altho you seem to claim so...)

I voted for bum because that was the only one I knew for sure was scum.

But yes, I'll agree that I've been slacking.

Your post is almost right - except for the last line, its missing an W and a H

Stefftastiq WISH he was mafia - because then the god damn role would be useful. Now I'm just used to confirm what someone else claims - altho I have yet to falsify a lie. As a scum I could at least try to manipulate shit.
victory not vengeance
stefftastiq
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway205 Posts
June 15 2011 08:05 GMT
#3349
falsify a lie? lol - reveal a lie or something
victory not vengeance
stefftastiq
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway205 Posts
June 15 2011 08:07 GMT
#3350
In addition you put "words in my mouth" - you say I vote because Palmar says so - I voted because Palmar is the only one I for sure know is town, then its at least two town votes.

He didnt say so, I did.
victory not vengeance
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 15 2011 09:30 GMT
#3351
PGO stands for paranoid gun owner, the role you claimed (IE: you kill anyone that visits you).

Also, you misunderstand me, killing you doesn't clear anyone pushing for your kill, but of course it reveals information. Rean's list has two mafia on it, so your flip actually gives information on that list. But I'm against lynching for information anyway, I want to lynch you because I think Rean is telling the truth and I think you're the scum.

Computer says mafia
DropBear
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Australia4437 Posts
June 15 2011 10:26 GMT
#3352
On June 15 2011 18:30 Palmar wrote:
PGO stands for paranoid gun owner, the role you claimed (IE: you kill anyone that visits you).

Also, you misunderstand me, killing you doesn't clear anyone pushing for your kill, but of course it reveals information. Rean's list has two mafia on it, so your flip actually gives information on that list. But I'm against lynching for information anyway, I want to lynch you because I think Rean is telling the truth and I think you're the scum.


Why do you think I'm the scum though? I'm not doubting Rean at all. Why not stefftastiq?
Sucker for nostalgia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 15 2011 10:28 GMT
#3353
On June 15 2011 19:26 DropBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 18:30 Palmar wrote:
PGO stands for paranoid gun owner, the role you claimed (IE: you kill anyone that visits you).

Also, you misunderstand me, killing you doesn't clear anyone pushing for your kill, but of course it reveals information. Rean's list has two mafia on it, so your flip actually gives information on that list. But I'm against lynching for information anyway, I want to lynch you because I think Rean is telling the truth and I think you're the scum.


Why do you think I'm the scum though? I'm not doubting Rean at all. Why not stefftastiq?


Because Stefftastiq could make anything up for his whispers in the night. He revealed a whisper that basically confirmed that Rean was telling the truth about his votecheck. The only way I think stefftastiq is mafia is if Rean is one too.

I just find that possibility less likely than you or GM being the scum.
Computer says mafia
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 15 2011 10:40 GMT
#3354
On June 15 2011 19:28 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 19:26 DropBear wrote:
On June 15 2011 18:30 Palmar wrote:
PGO stands for paranoid gun owner, the role you claimed (IE: you kill anyone that visits you).

Also, you misunderstand me, killing you doesn't clear anyone pushing for your kill, but of course it reveals information. Rean's list has two mafia on it, so your flip actually gives information on that list. But I'm against lynching for information anyway, I want to lynch you because I think Rean is telling the truth and I think you're the scum.


Why do you think I'm the scum though? I'm not doubting Rean at all. Why not stefftastiq?


Because Stefftastiq could make anything up for his whispers in the night. He revealed a whisper that basically confirmed that Rean was telling the truth about his votecheck. The only way I think stefftastiq is mafia is if Rean is one too.

I just find that possibility less likely than you or GM being the scum.


My role name was openly available in the thread, faking it wouldn't have been hard. Besides, who says steff can't be a scum medium? Linking his alignment to mine is just stupid.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 15 2011 11:51 GMT
#3355
On June 15 2011 19:40 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 19:28 Palmar wrote:
On June 15 2011 19:26 DropBear wrote:
On June 15 2011 18:30 Palmar wrote:
PGO stands for paranoid gun owner, the role you claimed (IE: you kill anyone that visits you).

Also, you misunderstand me, killing you doesn't clear anyone pushing for your kill, but of course it reveals information. Rean's list has two mafia on it, so your flip actually gives information on that list. But I'm against lynching for information anyway, I want to lynch you because I think Rean is telling the truth and I think you're the scum.


Why do you think I'm the scum though? I'm not doubting Rean at all. Why not stefftastiq?


Because Stefftastiq could make anything up for his whispers in the night. He revealed a whisper that basically confirmed that Rean was telling the truth about his votecheck. The only way I think stefftastiq is mafia is if Rean is one too.

I just find that possibility less likely than you or GM being the scum.


My role name was openly available in the thread, faking it wouldn't have been hard. Besides, who says steff can't be a scum medium? Linking his alignment to mine is just stupid.


Steff could've gotten you lynched by simply misreporting tonight. I'd take the gamble to rid the town of their last DT role.

If he had just changed his message and said "1 mafia" or "no mafia", we'd have a completely different day.

I'm not clearing him, but I just think it's unlikely he's scum.
Computer says mafia
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 15 2011 12:10 GMT
#3356
Yes DB that is why GM is sacrificing him tonight while Palmar shoots GM. We have a list of 2/4 mafia and we are killing into it, the most likely mafia dying first and then going down the list.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 15 2011 12:14 GMT
#3357
On June 15 2011 21:10 redFF wrote:
Yes DB that is why GM is sacrificing him tonight while Palmar shoots GM. We have a list of 2/4 mafia and we are killing into it, the most likely mafia dying first and then going down the list.

Nope. You can't make me kill townies if I don't want to, scum. ^_^
Moderator
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 15 2011 12:24 GMT
#3358
Does nobody find it weird how GM just expects everyone to believe we have millers in the game with absolutely no evidence. Palmar you know what to do lol. This is getting ridiculous.
Karshe
Profile Joined November 2010
United States212 Posts
June 15 2011 15:16 GMT
#3359
Yeah, at this point I think we have no reason to worry about millers. If the list had reported 0 or 1 mafia, sure. But 2 seems like it should be the final 2.

@GM, why do you believe DB is mafia by claiming PGO? On one of the first days, when he wasn't under suspicion yet, didn't he warn the town not to visit him? Your case against DB seems pretty sound, but I don't want a Palmar round 2 to happen.
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 15 2011 16:56 GMT
#3360
On June 15 2011 21:24 redFF wrote:
Does nobody find it weird how GM just expects everyone to believe we have millers in the game with absolutely no evidence. Palmar you know what to do lol. This is getting ridiculous.


Yeah. I mean, it's not like people flipped miller before in this game or anything. Silly GMarshal.

Oh wait.
Prev 1 166 167 168 169 170 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O129
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 131
PiGStarcraft27
Nina 9
ViBE8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14577
Dewaltoss 136
ZZZero.O 129
firebathero 97
Hyuk 85
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm77
febbydoto54
League of Legends
Doublelift3385
Counter-Strike
Fnx 782
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5825
Other Games
summit1g6871
FrodaN2333
fl0m774
mouzStarbuck391
KnowMe270
ToD238
ArmadaUGS156
JimRising 143
Mew2King45
Railgan31
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1139
BasetradeTV176
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream105
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 47
• musti20045 35
• Adnapsc2 15
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie837
• Shiphtur219
• tFFMrPink 15
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12h 7m
INu's Battles
14h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
17h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
21h 7m
Replay Cast
1d 1h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 12h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 13h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 18h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.