• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:56
CEST 15:56
KST 22:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9387 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 170

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 185 Next
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 15 2011 21:41 GMT
#3381
On June 16 2011 06:32 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 06:09 GMarshal wrote:
Also, we kill people we think are scum, not people who are on lists, just because they are on lists.

Is that such a difficult concept to grasp?

I think you are scum too lol, that's why you should die before steff/amber

No, you've made it pretty clear you just want to exterminate the list and ignore everything else.

Anyway, when DB flips red you get shot tonight and we win.

gg ^_^
Moderator
deconduo
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Ireland4122 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-06-15 22:54:36
June 15 2011 21:51 GMT
#3382
Night 6

DropBear the Paranoid Paratrooper has been lynched!

+ Show Spoiler +
You are the Paranoid Paratrooper. You can choose to spend a night in your plane, immune to all night actions. On the first night you are visited, you gun down anybody visiting you at night.


Sorry about the delay
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 15 2011 21:52 GMT
#3383
kk shoot GM fairly obvious, Palmar please tell me how this flip makes me scum, still no evidence there are millers.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 15 2011 21:53 GMT
#3384
On June 16 2011 06:52 redFF wrote:
kk shoot GM fairly obvious, Palmar please tell me how this flip makes me scum, still no evidence there are millers.

Hi, I'm the guy who bagged two mafia and two serial killers thus far.

Are you scared, scum?

You should be.
Moderator
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 15 2011 21:55 GMT
#3385
lololol dropbear was getting lynched anyway, please don't claim that kill. You didn't "bag" Kurumi because he claimed, nice job. Jackal was getting lynched already too. Who is the other "mafia" you bagged, surely not the one you lynched a vigi over?
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 15 2011 22:00 GMT
#3386
On June 16 2011 06:55 redFF wrote:
lololol dropbear was getting lynched anyway, please don't claim that kill. You didn't "bag" Kurumi because he claimed, nice job. Jackal was getting lynched already too. Who is the other "mafia" you bagged, surely not the one you lynched a vigi over?


I called out bum night 1.

You guys were content to let jackal scoot by with an assassin claim and bring you closer to lylo

You can *say* DB was getting lynched anyway, but I was the one who provided the analysis.

And I had Kurumi claim to me privately day 1, which later led to his in thread claim, I also personally stabbed him, so yes, I take full credit for that kill as well.

I'm 4/5 which is better than you can say.

Plus, Palmar shouldn't count, he claimed assassin ffs.
Moderator
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
June 15 2011 22:01 GMT
#3387
Palmar, for the love of god, please vig redff. Even if by now you still don't think he's scum, shoot him just to shut him the fuck up. Shooting GMarshal would be ridiculously stupid at this point.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 15 2011 22:02 GMT
#3388
ok rean just ignore your listcheck with 2 scum on it? We *have* to shoot into that list. And GM is the scummiest on it...
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 15 2011 22:03 GMT
#3389
GM

I don't want you to use your abilities tonight

I'm shooting redFF
Computer says mafia
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 15 2011 22:07 GMT
#3390
lol w/e palmar for best vigi of all time -_-
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 15 2011 22:09 GMT
#3391
On June 16 2011 07:07 redFF wrote:
lol w/e palmar for best vigi of all time -_-


Well I'm technically vig shooting per popular request.

GM and Rean both want you dead.
Computer says mafia
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 15 2011 22:10 GMT
#3392
On June 16 2011 07:03 Palmar wrote:
GM

I don't want you to use your abilities tonight

I'm shooting redFF

I'm inducting someone if you don't mind, I want to be able to chat with people.
Moderator
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 15 2011 22:11 GMT
#3393
On June 16 2011 07:10 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 07:03 Palmar wrote:
GM

I don't want you to use your abilities tonight

I'm shooting redFF

I'm inducting someone if you don't mind, I want to be able to chat with people.


I do mind.

Please do not induct anyone into your cult.
Computer says mafia
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 15 2011 22:14 GMT
#3394
On June 16 2011 07:11 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 07:10 GMarshal wrote:
On June 16 2011 07:03 Palmar wrote:
GM

I don't want you to use your abilities tonight

I'm shooting redFF

I'm inducting someone if you don't mind, I want to be able to chat with people.


I do mind.

Please do not induct anyone into your cult.


I will be inducting Cthsazsa. I want to press him in PM's.

Why don't you want me inducing people?


Moderator
Karshe
Profile Joined November 2010
United States212 Posts
June 15 2011 22:17 GMT
#3395
Palmar, I hope you know what you're doing. I really don't want to lose because we got swindled by GMarshal. He's certainly capable of it (that's a compliment, GM).
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 15 2011 22:17 GMT
#3396
On June 16 2011 07:14 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 07:11 Palmar wrote:
On June 16 2011 07:10 GMarshal wrote:
On June 16 2011 07:03 Palmar wrote:
GM

I don't want you to use your abilities tonight

I'm shooting redFF

I'm inducting someone if you don't mind, I want to be able to chat with people.


I do mind.

Please do not induct anyone into your cult.


I will be inducting Cthsazsa. I want to press him in PM's.

Why don't you want me inducing people?




Several reasons.

a) you can kill people in the cult. I'm not convinced you're town, so I don't want you to have any additional powers.

b) some mafia games have cults with independent win conditions (like turn half the town). I know a cult isn't a 3rd party thing, but if you're scum it could come down to the people in your cult being manipulated in some way. Maybe you can force their votes or something.

c) you said we should rely on analysis, so let's keep all the information in the thread and out of PMs.
Computer says mafia
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 15 2011 22:18 GMT
#3397
On June 16 2011 07:17 Karshe wrote:
Palmar, I hope you know what you're doing. I really don't want to lose because we got swindled by GMarshal. He's certainly capable of it (that's a compliment, GM).

By the way, where were you all of yesterday? It seems like you didn't add to the discussion at all -__-
Moderator
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 15 2011 22:21 GMT
#3398
Jesus christ GM why didn't you just say you were a bloody miller lol.
"You are the Cult Leader. Every night, you have the ability to induct a person of choice into your cult. You begin Day 1 with one other random person in your cult.

People in your cult have the ability to PM each other, and are informed of all other members in the cult.

You can also sacrifice a cult member at night instead of recruiting one. Cult members are not informed of this ability initially, but the day post will announce 'XXX was sacrificed to the gods by a mysterious Cult Leader'. You only have two sacrificial knives however, so be careful of how you use them.

Because you are always sneaking around with a black hood, inducting people and whispering to them in dark corners you can be confused with mafia, you return a result of Mafia to any kind of alignment check."

Where does this leave us? With the following people clear
GMarshal
Amber[Light]
Rean
Palmar
Stefftastiq

With the following people not clear
Karshe
Cthazsa
redFF

Now there are most definitely serious reasons for killing me now. GM ffs if you had just told me you were miller instead of letting us argue for 5 pages that would have been best. (Technically GM could still be mafia, as he comes up as scum regardless of his alignment, if you are done with this and scum still haven't flipped, obviously the GM lynch is the best. I do think he is town now after seeing his role tho)

Palmar, I suggest you shoot Cthazsa, I've called him scummy before this and now i think he is our final scum.
Palmar shoot Cthazsa, I understand i may be hard to believe/go with at this point so i suggest if you are town Cthazsa to take me down with you, that will leave a Karshe lynch and a town win.

Sorry guys, but ffs GM why didn't you just claim miller lol.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 15 2011 22:23 GMT
#3399
On June 16 2011 07:17 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 07:14 GMarshal wrote:
On June 16 2011 07:11 Palmar wrote:
On June 16 2011 07:10 GMarshal wrote:
On June 16 2011 07:03 Palmar wrote:
GM

I don't want you to use your abilities tonight

I'm shooting redFF

I'm inducting someone if you don't mind, I want to be able to chat with people.


I do mind.

Please do not induct anyone into your cult.


I will be inducting Cthsazsa. I want to press him in PM's.

Why don't you want me inducing people?




Several reasons.

a) you can kill people in the cult. I'm not convinced you're town, so I don't want you to have any additional powers.

b) some mafia games have cults with independent win conditions (like turn half the town). I know a cult isn't a 3rd party thing, but if you're scum it could come down to the people in your cult being manipulated in some way. Maybe you can force their votes or something.

c) you said we should rely on analysis, so let's keep all the information in the thread and out of PMs.

Ask redFF, he interrogated me, he should have my role, I can't actually kill anyone anymore. I only had two sacrificial knives, I used both on kurumi. I wanted to keep this secret to scare the mafia in the later game, but I guess its a moot point now.

I'm going to add Cths because I want to be able to ask certain questions about her role without the mafia hearing us on the offchance RedFF isn't the last mafia or is actually green.

Can you just trust me on this? Cths can publish any PM's where I try to influence her vote. (there won't be any, promise)
Moderator
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 15 2011 22:26 GMT
#3400
On June 16 2011 07:21 redFF wrote:

Sorry guys, but ffs GM why didn't you just claim miller lol.


Because the correct response to someone unconfirmed claiming miller is to lynch them asap, as almost every time its mafia trying to preempt a dt check. Much like DB claim of being PGO, when he really had already exhausted that ability. Sorry, but I just couldn't do that, get myself lynched and then cost the town the game.
Moderator
Prev 1 168 169 170 171 172 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 828
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
CosmosSc2 35
Railgan 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53182
Shuttle 7714
FanTaSy 2023
BeSt 517
Horang2 492
EffOrt 219
Soma 139
Mind 126
Last 124
Pusan 117
[ Show more ]
Zeus 102
Sexy 95
ggaemo 86
hero 72
Hyun 71
Sea.KH 67
Killer 62
Aegong 51
Snow 44
ToSsGirL 32
PianO 31
Bale 24
JYJ 20
NaDa 18
Sacsri 15
zelot 13
Rock 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc3081
qojqva1727
Dendi1194
XcaliburYe270
420jenkins120
Counter-Strike
fl0m3632
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor704
Liquid`Hasu632
Other Games
B2W.Neo924
Beastyqt546
byalli423
Mlord380
Livibee213
Hui .173
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King61
QueenE53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick725
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream52
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3472
Other Games
• WagamamaTV68
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 4m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 4m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 4m
Replay Cast
9h 4m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 4m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 4m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.