• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:32
CEST 13:32
KST 20:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup5StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10810 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 171

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 185 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 15 2011 22:26 GMT
#3401
On June 16 2011 07:01 Rean wrote:
Palmar, for the love of god, please vig redff. Even if by now you still don't think he's scum, shoot him just to shut him the fuck up. Shooting GMarshal would be ridiculously stupid at this point.


I'm interested.

While I haven't stated I'd shoot GMarshal there are several good reasons for killing him.

Let's have a look at his "accomplishments"

Calling out bum, whose role got leaked. Well so did I, and I am bad.

Voting for Wiggles... well duh.

Killing Kurumi, again... duh, he was an outed SK.

Killing Jackal, once again, obvious choice, I am bad at this game, and I was independently calling for exactly the same thing, I think before GM called for it.

DropBear: yes, this was good. I will agree to that. But was it a bus or was it a good call?


GMarshal keeps rehashing these achievements in his defense, but most of it seems like obvious reasoning.

Now let's move on to reason number 2 to shoot GM

He has a freaking KP that we can't control.

And finally

bumatlarge
Eternalmisfit
Kurumi
Jackal58
Karshe
GMarshal
Amber[LighT]
Cthsazsa
Rean
hiro protagonist

GMarshal
Palmar
Rean
DropBear
stefftastiq
Amber[LighT]

two lists. both lists have two mafia on them.

By exclusion the remaining mafia is GMarshal or Amber.

Except, of course, there might be a miller type role.

so Rean, if you know something I don't. Please explain why GMarshal is a bad kill? I think I'm shooting redFF, but I really want to know why you say killing GMarshal is stupid.
Computer says mafia
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 15 2011 22:27 GMT
#3402
alright guys read everything I just said, palmar you're shooting cthazsa.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 15 2011 22:27 GMT
#3403
You need to read the last two posts of the thread man

Moderator
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 15 2011 22:29 GMT
#3404
<3 GM sorry i called you scum
u could still be tho
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 15 2011 22:29 GMT
#3405
On June 16 2011 07:27 GMarshal wrote:
You need to read the last two posts of the thread man



They were written while I was writing my own.

My post is irrelevant now.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 15 2011 22:35 GMT
#3406
Also, Cthazha has two pretty town looking actions on his record.

a) he claimed creating wiggles's role. if this is true he's almost definitely not mafia.

b) he planted a bomb on hiro, information that then got leaked through stefftastiq. Remember, this is when everyone agreed that hiro was likely scum.
Computer says mafia
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 15 2011 22:35 GMT
#3407
So, palmar, if you are going to shoot Csth, would you at least let me know so I can mason you instead?

Again, PM's are really powerful lategame, so I'd rather not leave my ability unused ^_^
Moderator
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 15 2011 22:36 GMT
#3408
I'd rather you shoot Redff though, as I think he is scum, and we shoot scum here.
Moderator
Karshe
Profile Joined November 2010
United States212 Posts
June 15 2011 22:38 GMT
#3409
Palmar, I think you need to shoot redFF.

One thing I noticed when Cthsazsa was rallying against me, DropBear and redFF were the only two people to really defend me and say "No, Karshe is definitely town." I made a mental note of it because I wasn't sure I wanted to be associated with them later down the line because both of them were unknowns to the town.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 15 2011 22:38 GMT
#3410
if redFF was scum, why did he out your role, when you were a likely candidate for lynch/kill
Computer says mafia
Karshe
Profile Joined November 2010
United States212 Posts
June 15 2011 22:38 GMT
#3411
EBWOP: Also since GM is looking a bit cleaner now, which is who I would have suggested before his role was revealed.
Karshe
Profile Joined November 2010
United States212 Posts
June 15 2011 22:39 GMT
#3412
On June 16 2011 07:38 Palmar wrote:
if redFF was scum, why did he out your role, when you were a likely candidate for lynch/kill


I don't think he had a choice. GM stated in his post that Red just found out his role and should be posting it shortly.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 15 2011 22:40 GMT
#3413
And why shouldn't I just shoot you Karshe?
Computer says mafia
Karshe
Profile Joined November 2010
United States212 Posts
June 15 2011 22:40 GMT
#3414
On June 16 2011 07:35 Palmar wrote:
Also, Cthazha has two pretty town looking actions on his record.

a) he claimed creating wiggles's role. if this is true he's almost definitely not mafia.

b) he planted a bomb on hiro, information that then got leaked through stefftastiq. Remember, this is when everyone agreed that hiro was likely scum.

I don't remember this at all, are you sure? Cthsazsa is a zombie, he doesn't have any bombs (that was me, but I'm out of ammo).
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 15 2011 22:44 GMT
#3415
Karshe is the bomb planter, cthazsa is a death vig.
And yes he created desk's role.
My bad shoot Karshe then if you are still listening to what im saying XD
tbh i'm probably getting shot tonight, and I don't blame you, but i'd rather you killed 2 unconfirmed players than 1, since tommorow you will be deciding between a karshe/cthazsa lynch. If palmar is shooting me then Rean should check either Cthazsa or Karshe.

I'll leave now :D
stefftastiq
Profile Joined May 2010
Norway205 Posts
June 15 2011 22:51 GMT
#3416
On June 16 2011 07:35 Palmar wrote:
Also, Cthazha has two pretty town looking actions on his record.

a) he claimed creating wiggles's role. if this is true he's almost definitely not mafia.

b) he planted a bomb on hiro, information that then got leaked through stefftastiq. Remember, this is when everyone agreed that hiro was likely scum.


no, I've said nothing about bombs! afaik - atleast I have no PM's about it

The Joker has planted a gas cannister on Mig with a 1 day timer. The Joker has attempted to kill Rean. (no bomb)

and then I got

The Crazy Cat Lady has chosen GMarshal.




victory not vengeance
Karshe
Profile Joined November 2010
United States212 Posts
June 15 2011 22:54 GMT
#3417
On June 16 2011 07:40 Palmar wrote:
And why shouldn't I just shoot you Karshe?

Because I'm town, and I'm just a green townie at this point... unless you count being able to rick roll people. I still have plenty of those.

I'm not going to claim that bombing Bum should make me auto-town, since admittedly it would have made me look suspicious if I didn't bomb him. Just keep in mind I could have claimed role block or several other reasons for a bomb not going through.

I have been flying under the radar for a majority of the game, which could be seen as suspicious... but in the end, I am not a threat to the town.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 15 2011 23:02 GMT
#3418
On June 16 2011 07:40 Karshe wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 07:35 Palmar wrote:
Also, Cthazha has two pretty town looking actions on his record.

a) he claimed creating wiggles's role. if this is true he's almost definitely not mafia.

b) he planted a bomb on hiro, information that then got leaked through stefftastiq. Remember, this is when everyone agreed that hiro was likely scum.

I don't remember this at all, are you sure? Cthsazsa is a zombie, he doesn't have any bombs (that was me, but I'm out of ammo).


Well stefftastiq did something like

"the crazy cat lady has chosen hiro"

It's not a bomb, but well, he chose hiro to go down with him should he die that night.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 15 2011 23:03 GMT
#3419
On June 16 2011 07:51 stefftastiq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2011 07:35 Palmar wrote:
Also, Cthazha has two pretty town looking actions on his record.

a) he claimed creating wiggles's role. if this is true he's almost definitely not mafia.

b) he planted a bomb on hiro, information that then got leaked through stefftastiq. Remember, this is when everyone agreed that hiro was likely scum.


no, I've said nothing about bombs! afaik - atleast I have no PM's about it

The Joker has planted a gas cannister on Mig with a 1 day timer. The Joker has attempted to kill Rean. (no bomb)

and then I got

The Crazy Cat Lady has chosen GMarshal.






oh right, my memory sucks then

I could've sworn it was the other thing.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 15 2011 23:06 GMT
#3420
I want rean and amber's input on the current plan, which is:

Shoot Cthazsha, he death vigs redFF, and we lynch Karshe if both turn up town.

GMarshal does not introduce anyone to the circle

That leaves us with

Amber
Rean
GMarshal
Stefftastiq
Palmar

if there is still a scum in this thing, then GMarshal sacrifices Stefftastiq and I shoot GMarshal

then Rean and I lynch Amber if that isn't enough.

In fact, I want everyone in town to agree to this.
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 169 170 171 172 173 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 650
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
Krystianer vs YoungYakovLIVE!
ByuN vs AqueroN
CranKy Ducklings187
CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22581
Shuttle 11156
FanTaSy 1869
Hyuk 934
Horang2 572
BeSt 498
Mini 298
Stork 265
Pusan 239
EffOrt 147
[ Show more ]
Killer 135
Last 133
Zeus 123
Mind 93
ggaemo 67
Hyun 63
sorry 52
PianO 47
Snow 43
ToSsGirL 33
Sea.KH 33
Bale 32
Hm[arnc] 30
JYJ 24
Aegong 21
zelot 15
Sacsri 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe315
Counter-Strike
fl0m2089
byalli1505
x6flipin265
Other Games
gofns32333
singsing2870
B2W.Neo663
ArmadaUGS84
Mew2King65
Livibee20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 7
• FirePhoenix2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
3h 28m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
7h 28m
Replay Cast
11h 28m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 28m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
23h 28m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 4h
Replay Cast
1d 11h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 23h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.