• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:54
CEST 04:54
KST 11:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8344 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 166

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 185 Next
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 14 2011 19:36 GMT
#3301
On June 15 2011 04:33 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 04:26 GMarshal wrote:
Cths, you up for just lynching RedFF? I'm pretty sure that from his desperate behavior he is mafia, and we can just have palmar shoot DB tonight.

Or we can do it the other way around, I don't care ^_^


yeah, I'll shoot DB and die a horrible death.

Damn, forgot he was a pgo. Nvm then.

Shooting redFF then ^_^
Moderator
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 14 2011 19:37 GMT
#3302
Life can only kill you once.
hiro protagonist
Profile Joined January 2009
1294 Posts
June 14 2011 19:38 GMT
#3303
"I guess if you climb enough off-widths, one of these days, your gonna get your knee stuck and shit your pants. Its just an odds thing really" -Jason Kruk
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 14 2011 19:38 GMT
#3304
On June 15 2011 04:36 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 04:33 Palmar wrote:
On June 15 2011 04:26 GMarshal wrote:
Cths, you up for just lynching RedFF? I'm pretty sure that from his desperate behavior he is mafia, and we can just have palmar shoot DB tonight.

Or we can do it the other way around, I don't care ^_^


yeah, I'll shoot DB and die a horrible death.

Damn, forgot he was a pgo. Nvm then.

Shooting redFF then ^_^

lolololololololol
this is dumb and nothing more needs to be said, Palmar you know what to do, Medics should protect outside the list.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 14 2011 19:39 GMT
#3305
We'll see GMarshal

If DropBear flips green, I'm definitely shooting into the list. There are hardly two millers in the list.

At the moment, I feel I'm shooting you no matter what, you have a KP that I don't control, you have less green points in my book than anyone in the list aside from dropbear.
Computer says mafia
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 14 2011 19:43 GMT
#3306
exactly, ignoring a votecheck with 2/4 scum by a confirmed dt would be one of the dumbest things i have ever seen a town do. We have to shoot into that list and GM should be the first shot because he is the scummiest and has kp.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 14 2011 19:45 GMT
#3307
On June 15 2011 04:39 Palmar wrote:
We'll see GMarshal

If DropBear flips green, I'm definitely shooting into the list. There are hardly two millers in the list.

At the moment, I feel I'm shooting you no matter what, you have a KP that I don't control, you have less green points in my book than anyone in the list aside from dropbear.

Go for it then, but shoot me because you think I'm scum, not because of some "list"

Make a case. Yes I mislynched you, sorry, but *you* claimed assassin. Analyze my posts, point out what my motivation is.

I've also killed two serial killers and called out bum on his bs from day 1 + not sacrificed anyone.

Are you saying that all that gives me fewer "green points" than say RedFF? The guy who exposed three detective roles thus far? Really?

Don't guess, judge people by their actions, I've only tried to help the town, redFF has only tried to lynch people at random, and his record thus far is poor to say the least.

You have a KP, you are responsible for this town's victory or defeat. Don't throw my efforts away, please.
Moderator
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 14 2011 19:48 GMT
#3308
On June 15 2011 04:43 redFF wrote:
exactly, ignoring a votecheck with 2/4 scum by a confirmed dt would be one of the dumbest things i have ever seen a town do. We have to shoot into that list and GM should be the first shot because he is the scummiest and has kp.

Yes, continue to ignore all my arguments, and when someone flips miller and the town loses, just shrug your shoulders and grin, as you drive your knife into their backs. I hope the town is smart enough to ignore you.

this is *exactly* PYP:I, and if I couldn't beguile the town into letting me win in that game, then by god I'm not going to let you succeed where I failed.

Nothing personal of course, just can't allow scum to defeat me like this.
Moderator
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 14 2011 19:56 GMT
#3309
Yes GMarshal, I think you're scum. But the thing is you're good at this game, I've read through PYPI and your posting almost didn't change at all when you turned mole, or not in a way I could've spotted the difference.

And don't get me wrong, I notice other things too. Amber and Rean were among the last people to switch to my lynch. What it comes down to is looking at the actions at hand. You see, there are tiny little things pointing in your direction. Most of the town probably wouldn't have cared if it was me or bum who got lynched, both were "confirmed" anti-town and useless. But you really made it your case that I should be the one dying.

I mean, your comments in that part were okay, there was logic and reason to them, but that's only what I'd expect of you, town or mafia.

But, even if I end up shooting you, you have 24 hours to win the game for us. Show us what you're made of, you're our best analyst. There is enough information on the board. Lead us to victory beyond your grave.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 14 2011 20:00 GMT
#3310
By the way GMarshal

are you killing stefftastiq tonight?
Computer says mafia
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 14 2011 20:03 GMT
#3311
How have I exposed 3 dt's?
I pushed for bum to be lynched over Palmar, but you idiots just followed GM. I have been totally open with my role and targeted people with it with results. I was the first to make a case against TDL, I pushed hard for Wiggle's lynch. I admit attacking Mataza wasn't correct but there is no way you can look at his posts and not think they are scummy as fuck.

You killed Kurumi, scum have just as much of an incentive to kill SK's as town.

You didn't kill Jackal lol. Rean inspected him and he came back black so we lynched him. Neither of these actions have made you "more townie".

Gm will continue with this bs about PYP:I and how he doesn't want me to win when he couldn't regardless of what I say. Just don't listen to his ramblings and lynch dropbear, shoot him. GM you should still sacrifice steff if you are town obviously because then he is probably the other scum.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 14 2011 20:06 GMT
#3312
On June 15 2011 04:56 Palmar wrote:
Yes GMarshal, I think you're scum. But the thing is you're good at this game, I've read through PYPI and your posting almost didn't change at all when you turned mole, or not in a way I could've spotted the difference.

And don't get me wrong, I notice other things too. Amber and Rean were among the last people to switch to my lynch. What it comes down to is looking at the actions at hand. You see, there are tiny little things pointing in your direction. Most of the town probably wouldn't have cared if it was me or bum who got lynched, both were "confirmed" anti-town and useless. But you really made it your case that I should be the one dying.

I mean, your comments in that part were okay, there was logic and reason to them, but that's only what I'd expect of you, town or mafia.

But, even if I end up shooting you, you have 24 hours to win the game for us. Show us what you're made of, you're our best analyst. There is enough information on the board. Lead us to victory beyond your grave.

Why?

I've already done more than enough for you guys, I'm tired of being right and then being called scum for being right. You can't even provide analysis to prove to *anyone* that I am mafia, hence you have no justification for turning that gun on me.

Who made sure jackal died when people were all like "lol he is assassin"?
Who called out bum on his bs Night 1?
Who just provided the damning evidence that will kill DB?
Who pegged redFF as the last mafia?

I did. I fail to see why the hell I have to do all the work, this isn't a single player game.

But I digress, you want me to solve the game for you? I already did, DropBear and RedFF are scum, the miller is probably me or Amber. There is no third mafia.

I won already, I'd just like to not die, in case I'm wrong about redFF.
Moderator
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 14 2011 20:06 GMT
#3313
On June 15 2011 05:00 Palmar wrote:
By the way GMarshal

are you killing stefftastiq tonight?

No, I kill people who I think are scum, and I don't think he is ^_^
Moderator
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 14 2011 20:10 GMT
#3314
On June 15 2011 05:03 redFF wrote:
How have I exposed 3 dt's?
I pushed for bum to be lynched over Palmar, but you idiots just followed GM. I have been totally open with my role and targeted people with it with results. I was the first to make a case against TDL, I pushed hard for Wiggle's lynch. I admit attacking Mataza wasn't correct but there is no way you can look at his posts and not think they are scummy as fuck.

You killed Kurumi, scum have just as much of an incentive to kill SK's as town.

You didn't kill Jackal lol. Rean inspected him and he came back black so we lynched him. Neither of these actions have made you "more townie".

Gm will continue with this bs about PYP:I and how he doesn't want me to win when he couldn't regardless of what I say. Just don't listen to his ramblings and lynch dropbear, shoot him. GM you should still sacrifice steff if you are town obviously because then he is probably the other scum.

"I pushed hard for wiggles lynch" is easy to say, when there was a DT on him *everyone* voted for wiggles. You exposed chaos13, and Rean and don't you fucking dare deny it. Actually as mafia there was *more* incentive to leave jackal alive than Barundar. barundar was fucked either way, jackal would have killed an additional townie and brought you closer to lylo, as well as probably making palmar mis shoot and having to waste a lynch on him. *I* pushed the jackal lynch, and theres absolutely no denying it, you guys were ready to let him sail by with his assassin claim.

And yes this *is* exactly PYP:I

Moderator
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 14 2011 20:10 GMT
#3315
On June 15 2011 05:06 GMarshal wrote:

Who made sure jackal died when people were all like "lol he is assassin"? yeah i'm pretty sure he was going to get lynched whether you were here or not lol
Who called out bum on his bs Night 1? everyone
Who just provided the damning evidence that will kill DB? he was getting lynched anyway
Who pegged redFF as the last mafia? LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL, if anybody else seriously thinks i am scum please come forward with reasoning

My comments in bold.
GM you keep calling out for people to analyse and provide reasons if you call someone mafia so why not do it for me? It shouldn't be difficult if i am so clearly scum.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 14 2011 20:14 GMT
#3316
On June 15 2011 05:10 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 05:06 GMarshal wrote:

Who made sure jackal died when people were all like "lol he is assassin"? yeah i'm pretty sure he was going to get lynched whether you were here or not lol
Who called out bum on his bs Night 1? everyone
Who just provided the damning evidence that will kill DB? he was getting lynched anyway
Who pegged redFF as the last mafia? LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOL, if anybody else seriously thinks i am scum please come forward with reasoning

My comments in bold.
GM you keep calling out for people to analyse and provide reasons if you call someone mafia so why not do it for me? It shouldn't be difficult if i am so clearly scum.

Easy, I don't even need to do a PBP

You exposed chaos13 as a watcher
You exposed rean as a DT
You randomly call people scum, and never back up your reasoning
You don't want us to think but rather to sheep.

These are the traits of a new mafia player who *thinks* he is being clever and subtle and building cred as a bad town and building thread control.

Fact is, the moment anyone opposes anything you say, you immediately move to kill them.

When I flip green, your death warrant is signed.
Moderator
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 14 2011 20:20 GMT
#3317
If you are town than the worst thing you did is saying that if you flip green i am auto-scum. I'm just pushing the logical ideas here, which are killing into the list with 2/4 scum made by a confirmed dt. GM is too good to do that as town.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 14 2011 20:25 GMT
#3318
On June 15 2011 05:20 redFF wrote:
If you are town than the worst thing you did is saying that if you flip green i am auto-scum. I'm just pushing the logical ideas here, which are killing into the list with 2/4 scum made by a confirmed dt. GM is too good to do that as town.

I pushed that "logical" idea in PYP:I

Turns out it would have damned the town.

You are the lead person pushing that. I'm 80% sure theres a miller on that list.

If you are scum you have to cover up any evidence against that as quickly and heavily as possible, its not a matter of choice, you *have* to. I baited you with the miller comment, you immediately called me scum and accused me of bussing DB, that is what is called taking the bait.

You fell for my trap. *that* is what makes you scum.
Moderator
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 14 2011 20:32 GMT
#3319
that would work except i said you were scum before you said there could be a miller lol. Even if what you were saying is true, you mentioned millers, i called you scum, that doesn't make me automatically scum lol.
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 14 2011 20:34 GMT
#3320
Steff how much have you and GM been pming each other since he added you to his pm circle? Have you guys had a lot of pro-town discussion? Has he given a reason for inducting you? Look at the timestamp for this post and tell me how much you guys have been making use of your pm circle.
Prev 1 164 165 166 167 168 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft403
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft469
PiGStarcraft403
RuFF_SC2 163
PiLiPiLi 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1294
White-Ra 203
Noble 54
Hyuk 49
Bale 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4589
Counter-Strike
taco 661
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox741
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor746
Other Games
summit1g10580
Coldzera 842
JimRising 389
C9.Mang0315
ViBE78
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick711
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo535
• Stunt172
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 6m
Online Event
8h 6m
FEL
13h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.