• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:11
CEST 10:11
KST 17:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion BW General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10218 users

Pick Their Power Mafia - Page 165

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 185 Next
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 14 2011 18:14 GMT
#3281
On June 15 2011 03:06 Rean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 02:52 redFF wrote:
How do you know you weren't saved by any hits? Maybe you weren't protected by a typical medic?


Disregarding that: do you really think GMarshal would quote TDL day 1, just to possibly gain a little town credit but lose his role?.

Possibly. He could have not known TDL's role, he could have forgotten about it. If you are not taking your own vote list as fact then I dunno why everyone is treating GM like a confirmed townie because of one quote. I quoted TDL too,(wasn't roleblocked tho) am I town because of that? Me not being roleblocked the next day might be a mistake on Decon's part now I think of it.
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 14 2011 18:47 GMT
#3282
Rean I'm just ignoring red for now. All he's done and been doing is calling people scum without a good reason and shouting 'IF WE DONT SHOOT THIS LIST WE LOSE".
t(ツ)t
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 14 2011 18:51 GMT
#3283
On June 15 2011 02:05 Palmar wrote:
GM

Cause I like to hog all the KP's myself.

And because he is on Rean's list.

Go for it. Give mafia the game. I mean who needs to scumhunt?

Go back and read PYP:I. Do you know who pushed the "kill everyone on the list" idea?

I did, cause I was mafia, and knew that was the best way to win, you force town attention on mistaken DT checks rather than on actual scumhunting.

If we exterminate the list we play straight into the mafia's hands, stop being idiots and realize this.

Why am I the only player that even considers the possibility of balance?
Moderator
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 14 2011 18:55 GMT
#3284
On June 15 2011 03:47 Cthsazsa wrote:
Rean I'm just ignoring red for now. All he's done and been doing is calling people scum without a good reason and shouting 'IF WE DONT SHOOT THIS LIST WE LOSE".


Its the typical desperate mafia strategy of the last survivor, realizing he is about to be left alone, and clinging to one last desperate strand of hope.

If Palmar has any clue of what good town play entails he'll shoot him tonight.

Not that I expect that mind you, he'll probably shoot into the town and be like "oops, I killed our best analyst, when we are fast approaching lylo, my bad ^_^"
Moderator
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 14 2011 19:02 GMT
#3285
On June 15 2011 03:47 Cthsazsa wrote:
Rean I'm just ignoring red for now. All he's done and been doing is calling people scum without a good reason and shouting 'IF WE DONT SHOOT THIS LIST WE LOSE".

lol, circumstances have changed. I know you are mad I called you scum yesterday but there is no reason to not listen to me when what I am saying is correct. What reasons do we have not to believe this list? GM is trying to convince everyone it is inaccurate because he knows he is screwed if we just kill into this list and win the game.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 14 2011 19:05 GMT
#3286
On June 15 2011 04:02 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 03:47 Cthsazsa wrote:
Rean I'm just ignoring red for now. All he's done and been doing is calling people scum without a good reason and shouting 'IF WE DONT SHOOT THIS LIST WE LOSE".

lol, circumstances have changed. I know you are mad I called you scum yesterday but there is no reason to not listen to me when what I am saying is correct. What reasons do we have not to believe this list? GM is trying to convince everyone it is inaccurate because he knows he is screwed if we just kill into this list and win the game.

I've heard this argument before! You know who made it?

I did, when I was scum in PYP:I and Radfeild questioned the validity of my lists. ^_^

Guess what? If I weren't around you'd get away with it and everything! But I am around, and here to remind the town that this is an *exact* repeat of PYP:I, except that this time I'm on the town's side.
Moderator
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 14 2011 19:07 GMT
#3287
Also, if you are deadset on me being scum, why are you following my proposed lynch? Why aren't you arguing the db lynch? Is it because you know I'm right?

Keep flailing mafia man, I've been in your position before, and I don't envy it.
Moderator
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 14 2011 19:07 GMT
#3288
Palmar shoot this scum tonight :D
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 14 2011 19:11 GMT
#3289
I still don't understand how GM is scum.
t(ツ)t
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 14 2011 19:12 GMT
#3290
lol I think DB is scum too, and I stated why I'm following the lynch ffs. You are just twisting my words and acting like I am obv-scum when I'm not lol. Dropbear is a claimed PGO, and he is in that list of 4 PEOPLE, 2 OF THEM BEING MAFIA. He is scum so we are lynching him lol. You're really fucked now because of that list and these idiots are buying your bullshit about millers and gfs and such. A gf would do jack shit to that list, if there was a gf on it then more of you would be scum not less lol. A miller would fuck it up I agree, BUT WE HAVE NO REASON TO THINK THERE IS A MILLER, WE HAVE TO FOLLOW THE VOTECHECK OF A FRIGGIN CONFIRMED DT. This is hilarious that people may actually side with you. Palmar ffs you know what to do. Once again all this is is a hardcore OMGUS/chainsaw defense from GM and Votechecks are op but what you gonna do?
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 14 2011 19:12 GMT
#3291
On June 15 2011 04:02 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 03:47 Cthsazsa wrote:
Rean I'm just ignoring red for now. All he's done and been doing is calling people scum without a good reason and shouting 'IF WE DONT SHOOT THIS LIST WE LOSE".

lol, circumstances have changed. I know you are mad I called you scum yesterday but there is no reason to not listen to me when what I am saying is correct. What reasons do we have not to believe this list? GM is trying to convince everyone it is inaccurate because he knows he is screwed if we just kill into this list and win the game.


Wait, why all of a sudden is GM scum? You never explained your reasoning.

And "he's on both lists" doesn't count.
t(ツ)t
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 14 2011 19:13 GMT
#3292
On June 15 2011 04:11 Cthsazsa wrote:
I still don't understand how GM is scum.

because he is opposing shooting into a list confirmed to have 2 scum by a confirmed dt lol.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 14 2011 19:16 GMT
#3293
On June 15 2011 04:12 redFF wrote:
lol I think DB is scum too, and I stated why I'm following the lynch ffs. You are just twisting my words and acting like I am obv-scum when I'm not lol. Dropbear is a claimed PGO, and he is in that list of 4 PEOPLE, 2 OF THEM BEING MAFIA. He is scum so we are lynching him lol. You're really fucked now because of that list and these idiots are buying your bullshit about millers and gfs and such. A gf would do jack shit to that list, if there was a gf on it then more of you would be scum not less lol. A miller would fuck it up I agree, BUT WE HAVE NO REASON TO THINK THERE IS A MILLER, WE HAVE TO FOLLOW THE VOTECHECK OF A FRIGGIN CONFIRMED DT. This is hilarious that people may actually side with you. Palmar ffs you know what to do. Once again all this is is a hardcore OMGUS/chainsaw defense from GM and Votechecks are op but what you gonna do?

Keep on being desperate scum, you know and I know and your scumbuddy knows that there is a miller in that list, you know that if you convince the town to kill everyone on it you win, its just a matter of how much people are willing to sheep idiocy, rather than bother to *think* about whether or not such an op ability would be allowed without a counter, and of what your real intent is, mr "I oust dts"

Do you really think that if there were two mafia left both would vote for the same target like idiots? The fact that you think that if I were mafia I would be that stupid is so condescending that it makes me actually angry.
Moderator
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 14 2011 19:17 GMT
#3294
On June 15 2011 04:12 Cthsazsa wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 04:02 redFF wrote:
On June 15 2011 03:47 Cthsazsa wrote:
Rean I'm just ignoring red for now. All he's done and been doing is calling people scum without a good reason and shouting 'IF WE DONT SHOOT THIS LIST WE LOSE".

lol, circumstances have changed. I know you are mad I called you scum yesterday but there is no reason to not listen to me when what I am saying is correct. What reasons do we have not to believe this list? GM is trying to convince everyone it is inaccurate because he knows he is screwed if we just kill into this list and win the game.


Wait, why all of a sudden is GM scum? You never explained your reasoning.

And "he's on both lists" doesn't count.

Its because I want people to think, rather than depend on blues, stupid of me, I know, but hey, a man can hope, right?
Moderator
PaqMan
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States1475 Posts
June 14 2011 19:20 GMT
#3295
So you propose we shoot into the list you made, potentially killing a townie and bringing us oh-so-closer to LyLo?

I can understand why GM doesn't like that plan because, well, it's retarded.
O Ya I forgot, everyone who opposes your idea is scum.
Excellent reasoning >.>

And I'm not mad that you called me scum earlier, just extremely dumbfounded. That's what you've been doing all game.

"MATAZA IS SCUM KILL HIM"

"CTHSAZSA IS SCUM KILL HIM"

"GM IS SCUM KILL HIM"


At least I attempted an analysis when I called Karshe out.
t(ツ)t
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 14 2011 19:26 GMT
#3296
Cths, you up for just lynching RedFF? I'm pretty sure that from his desperate behavior he is mafia, and we can just have palmar shoot DB tonight.

Or we can do it the other way around, I don't care ^_^
Moderator
redFF
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States3910 Posts
June 14 2011 19:28 GMT
#3297
On June 15 2011 04:17 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 04:12 Cthsazsa wrote:
On June 15 2011 04:02 redFF wrote:
On June 15 2011 03:47 Cthsazsa wrote:
Rean I'm just ignoring red for now. All he's done and been doing is calling people scum without a good reason and shouting 'IF WE DONT SHOOT THIS LIST WE LOSE".

lol, circumstances have changed. I know you are mad I called you scum yesterday but there is no reason to not listen to me when what I am saying is correct. What reasons do we have not to believe this list? GM is trying to convince everyone it is inaccurate because he knows he is screwed if we just kill into this list and win the game.


Wait, why all of a sudden is GM scum? You never explained your reasoning.

And "he's on both lists" doesn't count.

Its because I want people to think, rather than depend on blues, stupid of me, I know, but hey, a man can hope, right?

-_-
lol I am thinking but to ignore A VOTECHECK FROM A CONFIRMED DT WITH NO REASON TO THINK THAT THERE IS A MILLER is idiotic.
Yes Gmarshal being on both lists is suspicious, TOWN HAS TO KILL INTO THIS LIST, IT IS THE ONLY RATIONAL THING TO DO.
Gmarshal was the main force behind palmar getting lynched over Bumatlarge lol.
If you guys actually listen to this guy and don't shoot into this list then you are idiots. I've gone from being thought of as town to being questioned and doubted because I brought up a perfect plan which would result in scum's loss and of course GM is trying his hardest to prevent that.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 14 2011 19:32 GMT
#3298
On June 15 2011 04:17 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 04:12 Cthsazsa wrote:
On June 15 2011 04:02 redFF wrote:
On June 15 2011 03:47 Cthsazsa wrote:
Rean I'm just ignoring red for now. All he's done and been doing is calling people scum without a good reason and shouting 'IF WE DONT SHOOT THIS LIST WE LOSE".

lol, circumstances have changed. I know you are mad I called you scum yesterday but there is no reason to not listen to me when what I am saying is correct. What reasons do we have not to believe this list? GM is trying to convince everyone it is inaccurate because he knows he is screwed if we just kill into this list and win the game.


Wait, why all of a sudden is GM scum? You never explained your reasoning.

And "he's on both lists" doesn't count.

Its because I want people to think, rather than depend on blues, stupid of me, I know, but hey, a man can hope, right?


Well, blues act as support to thinking.

We're trying to do exactly what you want us to do, but we're using the blues to give us guidelines on how to think. It's mad to only rely on blues, but it's also mad to simply ignore them, wouldn't you agree?

We have a list from Rean, that contains two mafia. There might be miller roles in this game, but that would've required the player who designed the role to create it as miller role, as there is no miller alignment. This doesn't rule out the possibility of a miller, but it certainly does reduce the chances of there being one.

Our work is definitely not done by just shooting everyone on the list. But we can use the list as a guideline on who we should be taking a look at, which is exactly what we're doing at the moment.

GMarshal
Palmar
Rean
DropBear
stefftastiq
Amber[LighT]

I would be much more skeptical if Stefftastiq hadn't confirmed Rean's night action through his whisper.

Now, we need to apply analysis to the people on the list... see what I'm talking about, there are two people on this list that are mafia, so we've narrowed down our focus with the help of blues. Now we need to get our hands dirty to try and find the scum.

I have already proven I'm completely useless at posting analysis, so I'll stick to action analysis. I hope someone can complement my conclusion with something on behavior.


GMarshal:

Got roleblocked by torte. He would have known how torte's roleblock worked. This makes it less likely GMarshal is mafia.

GMarshal led the switch to me over confirmed scum. This makes it more likely he is mafia.

Rean

Rean has provided us with reliable vote-lists. Until something happens that makes me believe he's scum, I'm going to have faith he is town. Especially the fact that stefftastiq confirmed him when he could easily have lied, makes me think he's town.

DropBear

All dropbear did early in the game was analysing 4 people at once, which is kinda silly because if you think you have scum, you should get the town to focus, not spread the votes out over several people you suspect.

DropBear did ask us not to visit him during night, and meapak seems to have fallen to that, but this is almost a must-explain even if he's mafia. He's my best bet for mafia on the list.

stefftastiq

Steff is very inactive, but he seems to always deliver his whispers reliably and they have helped us understand what is about to happen. There is a slight chance that both the gas cannister whisper and this rean psychic whisper were orchestrated, but it's just a big wifom argument.

I think Steff is town.

Amber[LighT]

Consistently pro-town actions it seems. Obviously people are not going to agree with me here because no one knows amber's role but me. But I don't see any reason to consider him mafia at the moment.

Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 14 2011 19:33 GMT
#3299
On June 15 2011 04:26 GMarshal wrote:
Cths, you up for just lynching RedFF? I'm pretty sure that from his desperate behavior he is mafia, and we can just have palmar shoot DB tonight.

Or we can do it the other way around, I don't care ^_^


yeah, I'll shoot DB and die a horrible death.
Computer says mafia
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
June 14 2011 19:35 GMT
#3300
On June 15 2011 04:28 redFF wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 15 2011 04:17 GMarshal wrote:
On June 15 2011 04:12 Cthsazsa wrote:
On June 15 2011 04:02 redFF wrote:
On June 15 2011 03:47 Cthsazsa wrote:
Rean I'm just ignoring red for now. All he's done and been doing is calling people scum without a good reason and shouting 'IF WE DONT SHOOT THIS LIST WE LOSE".

lol, circumstances have changed. I know you are mad I called you scum yesterday but there is no reason to not listen to me when what I am saying is correct. What reasons do we have not to believe this list? GM is trying to convince everyone it is inaccurate because he knows he is screwed if we just kill into this list and win the game.


Wait, why all of a sudden is GM scum? You never explained your reasoning.

And "he's on both lists" doesn't count.

Its because I want people to think, rather than depend on blues, stupid of me, I know, but hey, a man can hope, right?

-_-
lol I am thinking but to ignore A VOTECHECK FROM A CONFIRMED DT WITH NO REASON TO THINK THAT THERE IS A MILLER is idiotic.
Yes Gmarshal being on both lists is suspicious, TOWN HAS TO KILL INTO THIS LIST, IT IS THE ONLY RATIONAL THING TO DO.
Gmarshal was the main force behind palmar getting lynched over Bumatlarge lol.
If you guys actually listen to this guy and don't shoot into this list then you are idiots. I've gone from being thought of as town to being questioned and doubted because I brought up a perfect plan which would result in scum's loss and of course GM is trying his hardest to prevent that.

Right, the guy who has now killed two different SKs and a red is obviously not to be trusted.

Oh he also mistakenly lynched the guy who claimed assassin, when he was sure there were no assassins (And was I right? I WAS! ^_^)

You know what else I'm right about? There being a miller, I guarantee you there is. I've balanced games, at least trust me as far as "there is no way in hell there are listchecks and NO alignment disguising powers/roles in the game"

Again, you are using the same exact arguments I used against radfield, even the same tone of rage at the town. Have you been reading PYP:I for pointers? I remind you I lost that game, so copying my strategy might not be the best play, Mr. I oust DTs .

Oh, and by the way I CAN SPAM CAPS TOO!
Not that it lends your arguments any credence.


Moderator
Prev 1 163 164 165 166 167 185 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 64
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 1007
Larva 463
ggaemo 337
Stork 276
Leta 185
PianO 127
Killer 32
Hyuk 29
ZergMaN 25
Bale 22
[ Show more ]
yabsab 18
League of Legends
JimRising 394
Reynor72
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King175
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1021
Other Games
summit1g9000
C9.Mang0264
Sick178
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick561
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream182
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2354
League of Legends
• Stunt1966
• Jankos524
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
1h 49m
Online Event
2h 49m
FEL
7h 49m
AI Arena Tournament
8h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
10h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 1h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 10h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.