• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:15
CEST 03:15
KST 10:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9036 users

Pick Your Power Insane! - Page 76

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 105 Next
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 22 2011 19:36 GMT
#1501
On May 18 2011 15:52 Ver wrote:
Day 1 final vote Tally


INCOGNITO (5): Ace, infinitestory, Foolishness, Chaoser, Barundar



On May 21 2011 13:09 Ver wrote:
killersos: 10
flamewheel
meapak
kurumi
deconduo
radfield
eiii
incognito
mr. wiggles
tnkted
kitaman


KillerSOS is to be lynched


So, between these two lists, we have 3 unique scum, as there's literally no cross-over.
you gotta dance
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
May 22 2011 19:37 GMT
#1502
happy birthday gmarshal!
whole lies with a half smile
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
May 22 2011 19:37 GMT
#1503
Oh what the fack, Ver released the post when I was typing up my post.
I guess there is a good reason to switch off Caller for now then.
靈魂交響曲
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 22 2011 19:37 GMT
#1504
EBWOP: oh, I guess the other votelist check was the glasses. Well, that's incredibly convenient.
Translator:3
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 22 2011 19:39 GMT
#1505
Bum lied about his watcher claim.
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 22 2011 19:41 GMT
#1506
On May 23 2011 04:39 kitaman27 wrote:
Bum lied about his watcher claim.

OR watcher doesn't count as a detective for the purposes of the radio.

Do Watcher and (doesn't really matter) Tracker count as Detective roles for the purposes of Police Radio?
Translator:3
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 22 2011 19:42 GMT
#1507
On May 23 2011 04:36 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2011 04:27 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On May 23 2011 04:21 Ace wrote:
...

If the Scum don't have a Roleblocker and didn't know Radfield was BP then why wasn't he hit? Get it now?

Either they already knew he was BP or he's Scum with an alibi for not getting hit while all the other top picks except Caller did get hit.



Uhhhh....

Scamp and FW, the top two on the list were shot night 1.

On night 2, in major part thanks to you, it was publicly known that Radfield was BP. So, why would they shoot a BP townie on Night 2 and waste half their KP just to check he's BP?

They shot the very top of the list night 1 (So not Radfield), after that they knew he was BP.

So where's the inconsistency?


And Node was killed Night 2 along with Barundar
Flamewheel got a nuke bussed on to him

What don't you understand here? There was a concentrated effort to eliminate the top of the list. Radfield wasn't shot NIGHT 1, before he was revealed to be Bullet proof. Are you misreading on purpose here?



I'm not sure what you're arguing here, could you clarify?

Draft Order Results:
1. Flamewheel <--- Shot Night 1
2. Scamp <--- Shot Night 1
3. Caller
4. Barundar
5. Radfield


They shot the two top slots on night 1, which makes sense. Can you explain why mafia would randomly shoot at Radfield when there was a claimed Chuiu Jack, and likely inventor in the two top slots? After Night 1, Radfield was known to be bullet-proof.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 22 2011 19:43 GMT
#1508
On May 23 2011 04:41 infinitestory wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2011 04:39 kitaman27 wrote:
Bum lied about his watcher claim.

OR watcher doesn't count as a detective for the purposes of the radio.

Do Watcher and (doesn't really matter) Tracker count as Detective roles for the purposes of Police Radio?


Besides this, Bum already said he lied about being Watcher.

And also I will have to confess, I am not really the watcher the radio will show that, but I can explain if you want me to. Otherwise, I'd rather keep my real role a secret.
you gotta dance
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
May 22 2011 19:46 GMT
#1509
On May 23 2011 04:43 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2011 04:41 infinitestory wrote:
On May 23 2011 04:39 kitaman27 wrote:
Bum lied about his watcher claim.

OR watcher doesn't count as a detective for the purposes of the radio.

Do Watcher and (doesn't really matter) Tracker count as Detective roles for the purposes of Police Radio?


Besides this, Bum already said he lied about being Watcher.

Show nested quote +
And also I will have to confess, I am not really the watcher the radio will show that, but I can explain if you want me to. Otherwise, I'd rather keep my real role a secret.


Pfft, we already know he is the fucking Batman.
Nothing new.
靈魂交響曲
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 22 2011 19:47 GMT
#1510
On May 23 2011 04:36 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 18 2011 15:52 Ver wrote:
Day 1 final vote Tally


INCOGNITO (5): Ace, infinitestory, Foolishness, Chaoser, Barundar



Show nested quote +
On May 21 2011 13:09 Ver wrote:
killersos: 10
flamewheel
meapak
kurumi
deconduo
radfield
eiii
incognito
mr. wiggles
tnkted
kitaman


KillerSOS is to be lynched


So, between these two lists, we have 3 unique scum, as there's literally no cross-over.

Doesn't that also mean that out of Bumatlarge, Caller, GMarshal, Fishball there are 2 scum, based on who's alive + scum counts? That does NOT sound right to me, especially since GMarshal is as good as town right now. I suspect there's one mafia out of Bumatlarge, Caller, Fishball, (guess who I think it is) and the mole is hiding somewhere in those two votelists.
Translator:3
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
May 22 2011 19:47 GMT
#1511
On May 23 2011 04:42 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2011 04:36 Ace wrote:
On May 23 2011 04:27 Mr. Wiggles wrote:
On May 23 2011 04:21 Ace wrote:
...

If the Scum don't have a Roleblocker and didn't know Radfield was BP then why wasn't he hit? Get it now?

Either they already knew he was BP or he's Scum with an alibi for not getting hit while all the other top picks except Caller did get hit.



Uhhhh....

Scamp and FW, the top two on the list were shot night 1.

On night 2, in major part thanks to you, it was publicly known that Radfield was BP. So, why would they shoot a BP townie on Night 2 and waste half their KP just to check he's BP?

They shot the very top of the list night 1 (So not Radfield), after that they knew he was BP.

So where's the inconsistency?


And Node was killed Night 2 along with Barundar
Flamewheel got a nuke bussed on to him

What don't you understand here? There was a concentrated effort to eliminate the top of the list. Radfield wasn't shot NIGHT 1, before he was revealed to be Bullet proof. Are you misreading on purpose here?



I'm not sure what you're arguing here, could you clarify?

Show nested quote +
Draft Order Results:
1. Flamewheel <--- Shot Night 1
2. Scamp <--- Shot Night 1
3. Caller
4. Barundar
5. Radfield


They shot the two top slots on night 1, which makes sense. Can you explain why mafia would randomly shoot at Radfield when there was a claimed Chuiu Jack, and likely inventor in the two top slots? After Night 1, Radfield was known to be bullet-proof.


Ok let's start over.

In the beginning of the game Radfield comes up with a plan. It is later revealed he doesn't follow this plan by me.

Myself and Fishball have a conversation about Radfield not following his own plan. Radfield starts complaining.

My logic is that of the 2 night kills on Day 1, Radfield was conveniently NOT targeted. Whether the Mafia finds out he is BP on Day 2, he is once again not targeted right?

My argument is that if he is Mafia he has a convenient alibi for not being targeted while everyone else in those top slots except Caller was - namely that everyone knew he was BP hence Mafia wouldn't hit him.

But "no one" knew until I allegedly revealed his role. So for a full 2 game days he was not once popped. Why wasn't the nuke redirected towards him? Flamewheel as Chuiu Jack already claimed to use his Vet powers Night 1 to save himself. Why wouldn't the mafia nuke the bulletproof townie and just kill FW Night 2?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
May 22 2011 19:47 GMT
#1512
Ok, I've been pretty obviously framed here. Look at the vote list:


On May 21 2011 13:09 Ver wrote:
killersos: 10
flamewheel
meapak
kurumi
deconduo
radfield
eiii
incognito
mr. wiggles
tnkted
kitaman

Incognito: 9
infinitestory
killersos
ace
foolishness
chezinu
bumatlarge
caller
chaoser

node: 2
gmarshal
barundar

foolishness: 2
node

tnkted: 1
Fishball




KillerSOS is to be lynched



I'm in the KillerSoS list, which is where everyone expected the votecheck to go. Mafia must have framed as many people in that list as they could.

Or, I could have been framed because I was an obvious check target after the bus driving fiasco of yesterday. Hell, I would have checked me.

But since this happened, I should claim: I'm medic. I protected rad n1 and i've been protecting GM since then, since it was obvious that he needed protection.

Medic

You have the ability to watch one other player during night, which you must tell me about before the end of night (preferably before night even starts). You may choose not to use this ability also. When a player is watched he cannot die unless the number of people attacking him outnumbers the number of people watching him or his night lives. In other words if two mafia attack a person being watched by one paramedic, the person will die. The town won't know who was saved, but I will let the Paramedic and the person saved know if they were targeted and saved. You also protect against recruitment for the night.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 22 2011 19:52 GMT
#1513
GM, were you indeed targeted and saved? You should have gotten a notification if so.
Translator:3
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 22 2011 19:53 GMT
#1514
On May 23 2011 04:52 infinitestory wrote:
GM, were you indeed targeted and saved? You should have gotten a notification if so.


No. Now lynch that lying scum. I would have immediately claimed had I taken a hit.
Moderator
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 22 2011 19:53 GMT
#1515
Thank you.
Translator:3
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 22 2011 19:53 GMT
#1516
and Happy Birthday.
Translator:3
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 22 2011 19:55 GMT
#1517
On May 23 2011 04:53 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2011 04:52 infinitestory wrote:
GM, were you indeed targeted and saved? You should have gotten a notification if so.


No. Now lynch that lying scum. I would have immediately claimed had I taken a hit.


He didn't say you took at hit, did he?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
May 22 2011 19:55 GMT
#1518
Hey guys, remember this list?

Radfield, bumatlarge, dreamflower (Ziphh), kitaman27, tnkted


And anyone look at the bottom of the lynch vote?

killersos: 10
flamewheel
meapak
kurumi
deconduo
radfield
eiii
incognito
mr. wiggles
tnkted
kitaman


Anyone smell a mafia last ditch attempt?

More importantly, because only 2 of those 4 are mafia, that leaves... bumatlarge... all by himself. But that doesn't seem right, because that guy smells like town and has smelled like town all game. So I'm pretty sure he's not mafia. Conclusion?

There is a godfather, and he is one of these four people:
Radfield, dreamflower (Ziphh), kitaman27, tnkted


And Radfield, even though I'd love to say you're clear because of your bulletproof, that shit ain't gonna fly if you the godfather. If I were the godfather I'd pick bulletproof. Know why? Because I'll never get hit. Who would toss a night hit on a bulletproof?

This game is all about implications, yo. Tnkted certain mafia, his buddy kitaman going down with him tonight or tomorrow, and then we got a godfather to pop to prove my innocence. Oh man I so excited. Man I thought we were about to lose and I got a bit sad, but now I smell blood. And it got me so excited for the weekend.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
May 22 2011 19:57 GMT
#1519
On May 23 2011 04:53 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2011 04:52 infinitestory wrote:
GM, were you indeed targeted and saved? You should have gotten a notification if so.


No. Now lynch that lying scum. I would have immediately claimed had I taken a hit.



Or its because you weren't hit?

I know I'm not going to get townie points for this, but GM is not dead and wasn't even targeted. Therefore mafia must have a reason for leaving GM alive. Why? because they have framing roles, and these vote checking lists are making them laugh their asses off.
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
May 22 2011 19:57 GMT
#1520
On May 23 2011 04:55 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2011 04:53 GMarshal wrote:
On May 23 2011 04:52 infinitestory wrote:
GM, were you indeed targeted and saved? You should have gotten a notification if so.


No. Now lynch that lying scum. I would have immediately claimed had I taken a hit.


He didn't say you took at hit, did he?

LOOK AT THIS SCUM POS TRYING TO DEFEND HIS BEST FRIEND

he knows that once tnktd flips that he done. He real done.

kill kita tonight pls
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 161
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 459
Bale 45
League of Legends
Doublelift4514
Other Games
summit1g9275
JimRising 562
ViBE228
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV188
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• Light_VIP 9
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1136
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 45m
Patches Events
13h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 45m
OSC
21h 45m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.