• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:51
CEST 21:51
KST 04:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 547 Temple Of Terror Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts
Brood War
General
Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11964 users

Pick Your Power Insane! - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 105 Next
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 22 2011 22:01 GMT
#1541
On May 23 2011 06:52 kitaman27 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2011 06:44 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Now as for the rest of the mafia. Kita is one of them, I've been suspicious of him for a while now and the vote checks just helped confirm that. The rest of the mafia are in this pool of people.

Ace, Chaoser, Mr. Wiggles, Foolishness, or Eiii.

Out of these people I'm inclined to say the mafia is Ace, Chaoser, and Foolishness.


I'm not sure what vote checking lists you are looking at, but I fail to see how the vote check helps confirm I am scum. Assuming tnkted is scum, there is 1 scum out of the 7 remaining. How does the vote check confirm your argument? In addition, assuming there have been no covers, only one of Ace, chaoser and Foolishness is mafia. Did you even read the vote checks?

Ok fuck I missunderstood the top list wiggles posted. Back to the drawing board on the grand scumlist although I still plan to do an analysis of Chaoser.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 22 2011 22:57 GMT
#1542
Alright yeah I completely blew that call there, now that I understand what the voting lists mean I'm almost 100% sure Chaoser is mafia. And Kita you are the scummiest person remaining on the killerSOS voting list once tnkted is removed so that's why I'm so sure you're scum (I will grant you that arguments can be made for Mr. Wiggles, Eii, and possibly Kurumi but I've already explained why I don't suspect Wiggles or Eiii, and Kurumi falls under the same example Eiii does.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
May 22 2011 22:58 GMT
#1543
On May 23 2011 06:49 infinitestory wrote:
Does a townie Caller GF get to use his Alignment DT ability from the start?


No. Follows what is written in the role description.

Do Watcher and (doesn't really matter) Tracker count as Detective roles for the purposes of Police Radio?


Can't answer because it's not public information.
Liquipedia
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 22 2011 23:07 GMT
#1544
Oh, in that case we do have a living Alignment DT! :D happy news
Translator:3
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 22 2011 23:12 GMT
#1545
Hey guys, I'm sorry I basically missed a whole day but something personal came up and I was too preoccupied to find a computer and post.

##vote tnkted

Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 22 2011 23:16 GMT
#1546
On May 23 2011 08:07 infinitestory wrote:
Oh, in that case we do have a living Alignment DT! :D happy news

^_^

Can I request he check Caller tonight? If he finds him town he should let us know, so we know there is a framer at play. If he is scum then we can trust our list checks to be mostly reliable, at least at finding scum. If the DT would rather do something else then we probably have no choice but to lynch Caller tomorrow, which I would rather not do, as lynches for information are terrible play.
Moderator
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 22 2011 23:18 GMT
#1547
On May 23 2011 08:16 GMarshal wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2011 08:07 infinitestory wrote:
Oh, in that case we do have a living Alignment DT! :D happy news

^_^

Can I request he check Caller tonight? If he finds him town he should let us know, so we know there is a framer at play. If he is scum then we can trust our list checks to be mostly reliable, at least at finding scum. If the DT would rather do something else then we probably have no choice but to lynch Caller tomorrow, which I would rather not do, as lynches for information are terrible play.

or framer, if he exists, will just frame Caller, and we're right back at square 1 >____>
Translator:3
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 22 2011 23:22 GMT
#1548
Since everyone is apparently focused on me, I'm going to claim so that we can move on from the topic of me and onto hopefully better topics. You guys can lynch me to confirm my role. I'm a Modern Detective. I only got to check bum due to missing last night and wasn't able to check anyone and got back a good result. I won't reveal his role but I will say he has a power. That means if GM is telling the truth then on the voting for

INCOGNITO (5): Ace, infinitestory, Foolishness, Chaoser, Barundar

Ace, infinitestory, Foolishness, Barundar, one of them is mafia. I'm betting on it being Foolishness from previous posts. I haven't read anything since I last posted and probably won't have time till late tomorrow night due to previously stated personal reasons.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 22 2011 23:27 GMT
#1549
You guys can leave me to be killed by mafia tonight.

lol, well i figure it two ways. Either town lynches me or mafia wastes a shot on me. It's a waste since people already think i'm mafia. So they're just helping town clear the field and also confirming someone (bum) who I highly doubt was covered. So It'd be better if you guys let mafia just kill me. If they don't I have another night to check someone and whenever town does decide to lynch me, I will dump all of my info that I've checked.
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 22 2011 23:43 GMT
#1550
Come on, what's with the wave of suicidal players? You should know that a Modern Detective is worth more than that.
Translator:3
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 22 2011 23:43 GMT
#1551
Why would you claim now when we're not even going to kill you for another day?
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 23 2011 00:14 GMT
#1552
That's a rather thoughtless thing to do Chaoser, and it doesn't really make me think you're not mafia. It actually smells a lot like tnkted's medic claim. But we have a much better lynch target so I'll hold off on you and see what happens tonight.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
kitaman27 *
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9245 Posts
May 23 2011 00:32 GMT
#1553
Sigh you didn't use your night check last night and now you want to die? Why not sub out?
I'm better than dirt. Well, most kinds of dirt. I mean not that fancy store bought dirt. That stuffs loaded with nutrients. I... I can't compete with that stuff.
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 23 2011 00:50 GMT
#1554
Hmm well Im going to hold off on pushing chaoser, he appropriately responded how I think he should. He should have waited with the claim if he didn't find any reason for it, but I don't think he fully caught up with everything (barundar is dead, and I don't really think town has any need to confirm me of all people).

He's just another target on mafia's long list of people to get rid of with their whopping one KP. Hope you get back in the swing chowser.
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 23 2011 03:29 GMT
#1555
So like I said I'm going to hold off on Chaoser until next day cycle. However I'm worried that the fact we caught a scum so early is going to squash potential scum hunting and discussion that could go on. With that said what does everyone think about having a debate for tomorrow's lynch. Obviously things will change during the night but we've got 24 hours left in the day so I say we use it to discuss and scum hunt.

If it was tomorrow's lynch who would you kill and why? I still have really bad feelings about Ace so it would probably be him. He has tunneled two players, one who was crazy but not necessarily scummy, and another who 75 percent would probably agree is town. His arguments against them have been muddled and his overall attitude has been one of extreme apathy. I don't recall if he's ever properly analyzed someone beyond implying that "I'm Ace and I'm right."
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 23 2011 05:20 GMT
#1556
Slow day I guess, no suprise
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Meapak_Ziphh
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States6789 Posts
May 23 2011 05:34 GMT
#1557
On May 23 2011 14:20 bumatlarge wrote:
Slow day I guess, no suprise

Which is frustrating because it's letting the scum lurk their little hearts out.
Forti et Fideli ~ TL Mafia Forum: Come play with us! ~ Go Samsung KHAN, Stork, JangBi , Shine, Grape, and TurN Fighting!~ wat
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 23 2011 06:17 GMT
#1558
Ok, so things we can discuss:

What to do with GM's vote-list check
Who is are good candidates for role-checks
Who are good candidates for alignment checks
If anyone needs to be shot

I'll start:

For Gm's vote list check, I'm going to look back and see if there are any lists that can be cross-referenced to currently existing ones to help narrow down candidates. Barring that, I think GM's list might be useful to use on the tnkted vote today, to verify two things. One, the presence of any GF, and two, the presence of any framers. We have a nice advantage, in that we know the scum numbers this game, and after day 3, moles will officially count as mafia, so the only other factor we need to worry about is the traitor. When we check the list, it should give us total visible scum numbers. If the number falls short of 4, then there is a GF, if it is larger than 4, then there is a traitor and/or framer. If the number is four, that doesn't tell us much though, as there are multiple possibilities for this, such as GF+framer, GF+traitor, or no traitor/GF/framer. Again, this is only barring that there isn't a list we can use to cross-check with the currently existing ones, and if we want to take a risk of no info. GM could also check one of the one person votes, and it would effectively become a DT check too.

Candidates for role-checks for me descending in order of importance are:

Foolishness
Chaoser
Eiii

Candidates for alignment checks for me with emphasis on the top 3 are:

Ace
Radfield
Caller
Kitaman27

I'm not sure if we have any shots left, but if there are:

Eiii
Kitaman27
Chaoser

Are all lurkers that can be shot. (With vig discretion)

There's some of my thoughts quickly, feel free to add or make changes, we need to get talking again.

Also, if there's anything particular, or some piece of analysis you want to discuss, now would be a good time to bring it up, when it won't be lost amidst the thread and we can go through stuff carefully.
you gotta dance
Mr. Wiggles
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Canada5894 Posts
May 23 2011 06:32 GMT
#1559
Looking at the view-count of the thread, it's been opened 9 times since I posted. I KNOW YOU'RE HERE, why aren't you posting? :p
you gotta dance
aidnai
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1159 Posts
May 23 2011 08:24 GMT
#1560
because i'm not playing TT
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
PRO & GOSU #3
LiquipediaDiscussion
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1329
TKL 487
IndyStarCraft 269
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1329
TKL 487
IndyStarCraft 269
EmSc Tv 20
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 23355
Calm 2298
Shuttle 347
Mini 171
White-Ra 158
ZZZero.O 119
firebathero 76
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 13
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc11603
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1578
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4126
Liquid`Hasu609
MindelVK22
Other Games
summit1g6522
Liquid`RaSZi2284
FrodaN1575
fl0m1539
B2W.Neo735
olofmeister726
Khaldor449
Beastyqt346
Livibee184
crisheroes160
Pyrionflax125
Mew2King69
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick852
BasetradeTV196
StarCraft 2
angryscii 24
EmSc Tv 20
EmSc2Tv 20
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 42
• Adnapsc2 15
• niya90s 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki53
• blackmanpl 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1383
• Shiphtur601
• WagamamaTV317
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 9m
Replay Cast
3h 9m
OSC
16h 9m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
[ Show More ]
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.