• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:15
CEST 03:15
KST 10:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9036 users

Pick Your Power Insane! - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 103 104 105 Next
Node
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States2159 Posts
May 08 2011 22:02 GMT
#81
On May 09 2011 04:09 Xedat wrote:
/in
This is my first time playing, I played a few SC2 UMS games of mafia and am following the current "main" Mafia game.
Do you think it is smart to play in this setup for the first time playing a proper forum mafia game? If not is there an estimated time when a more noob friendly game will be starting?


Not to steal players from Ver, but if you're interested I'm definitely going to need replacements in XXXIX, and it might not be too hard for you to sub in since you're already following it.
whole lies with a half smile
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-08 22:55:37
May 08 2011 22:53 GMT
#82
On May 09 2011 07:02 Node wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2011 04:09 Xedat wrote:
/in
This is my first time playing, I played a few SC2 UMS games of mafia and am following the current "main" Mafia game.
Do you think it is smart to play in this setup for the first time playing a proper forum mafia game? If not is there an estimated time when a more noob friendly game will be starting?


Not to steal players from Ver, but if you're interested I'm definitely going to need replacements in XXXIX, and it might not be too hard for you to sub in since you're already following it.


No I recommend that you play XXXIX first Xedat. This game is going to be overwhelming and extremely confusing the first time you play.

Also I've done some minor role edits/removals for balancing as there were some valid complaints of too much KP being in the game. Make sure you read the role list when the game starts so you are certain of what's in the game.

Also, I'm thinking I'm going to set the start day for this as Friday the 13th even if it doesn't reach 30 players due to my own availability timeframe.
Liquipedia
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
May 09 2011 02:22 GMT
#83
I'll be driving home to pack up a U-Haul that day, but I'll be fine after Friday.
Xedat
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany358 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-09 09:47:34
May 09 2011 09:45 GMT
#84
Alright, I will draw back my signup then. (I also edited my original signup post to avoid confusion.)

Not to derail the thread, but I accept your offer of being a replacement in Mafia XXXIX, thank you for telling me that being a replacement is still possible Node.
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
May 09 2011 13:05 GMT
#85
Come on ver You know you want to wait a couple more weeks!

Although, in around 2 days I shouldn't have really any papers left. So I might be able to sign up sooner, after that its just finals to study for.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
dreamflower
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States312 Posts
May 09 2011 15:10 GMT
#86
Mrrrrrrrr.

/in
"When the gods wish to punish us, they answer our prayers." -Oscar Wilde
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
May 09 2011 17:15 GMT
#87
Yes! Qatol, you wouldn't want me to kill your precious dreamflower now, would you? You better /in and protect her!
Together but separate, like oatmeal
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
May 09 2011 17:18 GMT
#88
On May 10 2011 02:15 bumatlarge wrote:
Yes! Qatol, you wouldn't want me to kill your precious dreamflower now, would you? You better /in and protect her!

This is already the plan; Ver just needs to find someone to manage the ban list for this game first (flamewheel is cohost, and I would be playing). Alternatively, Ver could find a new cohost.

Now can anyone guess what Ver's surprise #3 is? (dreamflower playing was #1, me playing was #2)
Uff Da
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
May 09 2011 17:20 GMT
#89
Qatol,Plexa?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-09 17:38:19
May 09 2011 17:22 GMT
#90
^_^ this game is going to be epic.


EDIT: Is it Bill Murray ?
Moderator
Barundar
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark1582 Posts
May 09 2011 17:23 GMT
#91
Hm I can't keep track of you oldtimers. L?
Bartundar
bumatlarge
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States4567 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-09 17:24:50
May 09 2011 17:24 GMT
#92
Plexa lol? that would be pretty hilarious. Probably another old person who hasn't signed up in a long time?

edit: oooh L that would be funky fresh
Together but separate, like oatmeal
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 09 2011 17:34 GMT
#93
On May 10 2011 02:23 Barundar wrote:
Hm I can't keep track of you oldtimers. L?


But Ace already said he's not playing...
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
May 09 2011 18:25 GMT
#94
On May 10 2011 02:23 Barundar wrote:
Hm I can't keep track of you oldtimers. L?

L is on the ban list. Try again!
Uff Da
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
May 09 2011 18:29 GMT
#95
On May 10 2011 03:25 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2011 02:23 Barundar wrote:
Hm I can't keep track of you oldtimers. L?

L is on the ban list. Try again!

My guess is correct based on that You didn't comment it?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Incognito
Profile Joined November 2008
United States2071 Posts
May 09 2011 19:41 GMT
#96
Wait Ver I thought you said you'd just plop us all down on the list at the same time!
The bureaucracy is expanding to meet the needs of the expanding bureaucracy
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
May 09 2011 19:47 GMT
#97
On May 10 2011 04:41 Incognito wrote:
Wait Ver I thought you said you'd just plop us all down on the list at the same time!

This way is more fun.
Uff Da
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 09 2011 19:47 GMT
#98
hahahah incog is playing?? This game is going to be crazy
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
Radfield
Profile Joined September 2009
Canada2720 Posts
May 09 2011 20:22 GMT
#99
Chez is playing too from the looks of things
RebirthOfLeGenD
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
USA5860 Posts
May 09 2011 20:27 GMT
#100
On May 10 2011 02:18 Qatol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 10 2011 02:15 bumatlarge wrote:
Yes! Qatol, you wouldn't want me to kill your precious dreamflower now, would you? You better /in and protect her!

This is already the plan; Ver just needs to find someone to manage the ban list for this game first (flamewheel is cohost, and I would be playing). Alternatively, Ver could find a new cohost.

Now can anyone guess what Ver's surprise #3 is? (dreamflower playing was #1, me playing was #2)

I could /out and run the banlist for you. Ver wanted me to play, but it would be a disservice to you if you couldn't play because no one would sit out. I don't mind though, I will be swamped for the next week.
Be a man, Become a Legend. TL Mafia Forum Ask for access!!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 103 104 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 45m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 161
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 459
Bale 45
League of Legends
Doublelift4514
Other Games
summit1g9275
JimRising 562
ViBE228
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV188
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• Light_VIP 9
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1136
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 45m
Patches Events
13h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 45m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 45m
OSC
21h 45m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.