• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:38
CEST 02:38
KST 09:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8739 users

Pick Your Power Insane! - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 103 104 105 Next
Rean
Profile Joined February 2011
Netherlands808 Posts
May 03 2011 19:59 GMT
#21
;_; thought this was starting a lot later, was looking forward to it
Varpulis
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States2517 Posts
May 03 2011 20:34 GMT
#22
If only I weren't in TL Mafia XXXIX...
For he is the Oystermeister, lord of all the oysters.
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
May 03 2011 20:45 GMT
#23
On May 04 2011 05:34 VarpuliS wrote:
If only I weren't in TL Mafia XXXIX...

Oh,so I can't be in both,right.
so
/out of this
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
GMarshal
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States22154 Posts
May 03 2011 20:54 GMT
#24
oh, a quick question Ver, I'm playing in Survivor, does that mean I can't join?
That would make me sad ;_;
Moderator
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-03 21:02:09
May 03 2011 20:58 GMT
#25
/in
yes!
crap im playing in XXXIX -_-
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Foolishness *
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States3044 Posts
May 03 2011 21:10 GMT
#26
/in
geript: "Foolishness's cases are persuasive and reasonable but leave you feeling dirty afterwards. Kinda like a whore." ---- Manager of the TL Mafia forum, come play!
Ver
Profile Joined October 2008
United States2186 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-03 21:21:14
May 03 2011 21:20 GMT
#27
On May 04 2011 05:54 GMarshal wrote:
oh, a quick question Ver, I'm playing in Survivor, does that mean I can't join?
That would make me sad ;_;


Survivor is not a problem as it seems to be little time commitment and more of a long term thing.

Don't know quite when this game will start so we'll have to see on the provisional signups.
Liquipedia
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
May 03 2011 22:59 GMT
#28
/in

I /outed mafia XXXIX.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
May 03 2011 23:01 GMT
#29
If XXXIX ends before this begins I'd like to play. The last insane game was pretty intense.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Kenpachi
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States9908 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-03 23:06:43
May 03 2011 23:06 GMT
#30
oh man.. this game has such fun roles.. If i was good enough, id aim for Puppeteer because of how incredible that role is.. otherwise, id get vengeful player cause i get lynched a lot.
..
Nada's body is South Korea's greatest weapon.
Kavdragon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
May 03 2011 23:13 GMT
#31
/in No way I can miss this Sparta.
I'm currently on an indefinite hiatus from TL =(
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-03 23:25:27
May 03 2011 23:24 GMT
#32
On May 04 2011 08:13 Kavdragon wrote:
/in No way I can miss this Sparta.

I looked. There is no role forger in this game. And I never gave you kudos for pulling that off.
Kav is 1st day lynch.
Kudos
Life can only kill you once.
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-03 23:47:30
May 03 2011 23:46 GMT
#33
/in if I can play this and the normal 30 man at the same time.

Honestly I would /out of the other one to play this one :-p
tnkted
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States1359 Posts
May 04 2011 00:22 GMT
#34
/in im not in the other game
'I think "tnkted" may have justified this entire thread.' - Mjolnir
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 04 2011 00:27 GMT
#35
I'm in. Haven't done this in a while~
Translator:3
chaoser
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States5541 Posts
May 04 2011 00:28 GMT
#36
hahaha, this is going to be a huge vets game huh
Haven't you heard? I'm not an ex-progamer. I'm not a poker player. I'm not an admin of the site. I'm mother fucking Rekrul.
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
May 04 2011 01:19 GMT
#37
Horrible timing to start another game... =/
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 04 2011 01:41 GMT
#38
On May 04 2011 09:28 chaoser wrote:
hahaha, this is going to be a huge vets game huh

i will avoid having expectations; Diplomafia had a pretty veteran player pool and it had like 5 (?) modkills.
Translator:3
orgolove
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Vatican City State1650 Posts
May 04 2011 01:45 GMT
#39
After some discussion, it seems I really shouldn't /out from the other game at the current time.

I apologize - I can't participate in both games at once. I'll opt out of this one. Thanks.
초대 갓, 이영호 | First God, Lee Young Ho
infinitestory
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4053 Posts
May 04 2011 02:21 GMT
#40
Some comments/clarifications on the full role list. My words in italics.

+ Show Spoiler +

Chuiu Jack

Of all trades, master of none. You may use up to six abilities from other roles in the game however you are restricted to the very same rules that apply to them when you use them. You may not use the same role in two consecutive day/night cycles in a row. The following roles you may use are: Vigilante, Modern Detective, Medic, and Caller Veteran. You may not use two in one cycle (ie: Detective during day, Paramedic during night).

Says six abilities from other roles in the game, but there are only 4 there. ?_?


NKVD Agent

You are proud member of People’s Commissariat of the Interior! You search for corrupt mafia once per night, either by tracking the foul capitalist smell of the clues they leave behind, or by contacting NKVD HQ for a role check on a suspicious individual. You also can disguise your role as NKVD agent to detective actions, and may change role or keep the same!

What does it mean, change role or keep the same?


Admiral Akbar

Can suicide and kill someone and all medics protecting them and everyone who has made an action on them that cycle. You may use your ability day or night!

If you use your ability during day, does it kill everyone who has made an action on them during that day and the previous night, or just that day?


Bad Santa

At the start of the game you may send me a list of 5 players' names. If any of those player's are the cause of death for each other by Night kill, lynch, or any other means then you can pick any of the remaining names and kill one of them the next night.

Say I name players A,B,C,D,E. A killed E (I don't care how). Which players do I choose from to kill? I'm reading A,B,C,D, but I need to be sure.


Hooker

As the town prostitute at Night you can send me a message and choose who you want to sleep with. Anyone you sleep with will get HIV and has 3 days to live. You can get rid of your infection if you get a medic to protect you for a full cycle (i,e they can't message me to save you and then protect someone else same night). If the target doesn't get medic protection within 3 days or saved by a Martyr on Night 3 they will die.

Is someone informed if he/she sleeps with a hooker? I feel like this is a yes, but it's Insane Mafia, so you never know.


Medic

You have the ability to watch one other player during night, which you must tell me about before the end of night (preferably before night even starts). You may choose not to use this ability also. When a player is watched he cannot die unless the number of people attacking him outnumbers the number of people watching him or his night lives. In other words if two mafia attack a person being watched by one paramedic, the person will die. The town won't know who was saved, but I will let the Paramedic and the person saved know if they were targeted and saved. You also protect against recruitment for the night.


Pardoner

You can save a player from a lynch by typing ##pardon player. You can use this ability twice. You can not Pardon yourself.

In thread, I assume?


Caller Godfather

You appear to DTs as any role of your choice (you cannot change the role that you appear as after you PM to me). In addition, after Day 3, you may pm me the name of one person, and if they are not being protected by a medic, martyr, or thrown in jail they are inducted into mafia! (only 2 recruitment attempts possible) If a townie picks this role, the conversion acts as an expensive alignment check that follows normal DT rules.

By expensive, you mean the person you check becomes mafia?


Hider

You are scared of being shot so you hide behind other players at night. If you hide behind a mafia you automatically die and any vigilante hit on you is refunded. If you do not hide behind a mafia and you are hit you live. You can still be bombed or admiral ackbar'd, and you cannot hide behind the same person twice.

Do you die if you are mafia and hide behind a mafia?
Translator:3
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 103 104 105 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 462
Bale 36
Dota 2
monkeys_forever484
League of Legends
Doublelift4239
Other Games
summit1g9688
JimRising 494
ViBE235
Livibee186
KnowMe170
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick686
BasetradeTV193
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 115
• Adnapsc2 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1302
• Shiphtur569
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 22m
Patches Events
14h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 22m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 22m
OSC
22h 22m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.